Pussy Hound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

h

They made out in the car and somehow Stacey's tits found their way out of her blouse and into Jeff's waiting mouth. He certainly knew how to kiss and suck her nipples acutely in a way that Stacey found inordinately satisfying. Her fingers worked the wispy hair on the back of his head, pulling him into her chest and she arched her back for complete availability. She fondled his firm prick, which she knew immediately was small, but he responded by invading her mouth deeply with her tongue just as she wanted him to.

She managed to scramble into the back seat and pulled him after her. He reached under her short and disheveled skirt to pull down her soaking panties, as she finished unbuttoning her blouse to release her swollen breasts. Jeff cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and dove in between her fully spread thighs, his tongue making up in size what his penis lacked.

Stacey mistreated her nipples while Jeff ate her fully, his tongue deep inside her cunt, his lips on her clit, and his hands now spreading her lips and stroking them firmly with his thumbs. His face was covered with her wetness, but he seemed to revel in it, lapping her slit in long strokes that made her squirm uncontrollably, grinding her pelvis forward into him, now pulling his head so he surely could not breathe, which only seemed to arouse him further.

He drank her urgently, but without haste; she relaxed into his face fucking, letting him feel what she was feeling, spraying her cum wantonly, again and again. The intensity grew as her cunt muscles contracted, and he fingered her insistently while he sucked her clit and pulled it carefully from under the fleshy hood where it tried without success to hide. His tongue on her clit was more than she could stand, but she made herself endure his attention. Jeff showed no sign of stopping; if anything, he attacked her crotch with increasing fierceness. It was clear that he was getting off mistreating her this way.

Stacey managed to reach down in their cramped quarters in the back seat and slip her hand inside his pants. His little tool was as hard as any man's, and she squeezed it gratefully. Jeff renewed his assault, squeezing her ass to encourage her, which she immediately acknowledged. Jeff ground his hips to force his cock up and down, and she reciprocated with a hand job that was as purposeful as his tongue. He let her pussy know how good it felt, and Stacey gasped as she struggled to hang on for the ride.

They kept at it for a good long time. Stacey became senseless and beat his meat like a crazy woman. Jeff was fucking her hand and eating her cunt as if he were starving, finding new ways to take her into his mouth, to stimulate her spasm, to make her convulse and buck and swear silently, while she pulled and squeezed and rubbed his shaft with strength she didn't know she had. Stacey's final orgasm overwhelmed her, driving her head back into the leather armrest, making noise for the first time, engulfed in sensation, wave after wave, his head unrelenting, even when she felt him buck and spew into her hand more cum than she would have expected, given his size.

They collapsed gasping into each other, senseless and stupid with overwhelming pleasure, not moving except for their heaving chests. After a few minutes, she pulled his face up to hers for a deep kiss, feeling her wetness all over him, Frenching him slowly and openly, exhaling hotly into each other's mouths, for long unendurable minutes.

As Stacey slowly opened her eyes, dazed from the experience, she realized that four eyes and two noses were pressed against the window, watching everything that had happened. She was too drained to be startled, and she smiled dreamily realizing that Elise and Sheryl were outside the car, grabbing each other frantically, their hands pinching each other's nipples through their clothing.

Chapter 8

A block and a half down the street, Beth and Kate were working their own version of the Odd Couple. Kate had given every guy in the place - an upscale hotel with a three-star restaurant where the waiter had to explain the genetic composition of the specials while you tried to pay attention - a severe case of whiplash. Her skirt was appallingly short, and her legs were displayed to full advantage in high heeled sandals that looked as expensive as they were. Her top was form-fitting and off the shoulder, and there was enough skin showing to make all the gentlemen in attendance wish they could just peel the material down so her braless tits would pop out and say hello.

Beth, poor thing, had no business being in such company, especially in search of sexual gratification, unless one believed that it was much easier to get in the pants of the less attractive of a pair of ladies looking for action on the town. But Beth had long ago stopped envying Kate's extraordinary beauty, and had done a better than fair job of making the most of what she had. Her ass was crammed into tight black leather slacks, low-cut to show a good deal of skin on her flat tummy as well as her magenta thong. Her toenails were painted to match her panties, and her heels were tall enough to give her some real height and sharp enough to cause real damage if applied with sufficient force. Her top was a garishly brightly-striped, multi-colored cotton blouse with a wing collar and just two buttons that revealed enough of her lace magenta bra to let everyone no she had excellent taste in, and no spending limit on, lingerie.

At clubs like these the hostess was always tall, thin, and blonde, early 20's with a bright smile, eager to please, and tonight's venue fit that bill. She had plenty of leg and plenty of chest, and looked pretty stylish considering that she had just pulled herself back together after loudly fucking her boss in the office upstairs. The men thought she smelled great, but their wives knew a slut when they saw one.

She was genuinely happy to greet Kate and Beth, knowing that the mood always became more electric when their was available pussy in the house. One look was all it took to see what these two were up to, although she could not guess that Hound Sex was on the menu. She showed the ladies to a table with space for four where the aisle broke to the left, so passers-by had to excuse themselves as they squeezed through. She recommended the house cocktail, which both ladies accepted and sat back in expectation of getting down to business.

They discouraged the first couple of would-be pick-up artists whiled they oiled themselves up with refills and laughed about how foolish they felt. Beth was getting drunk enough to appreciate why men drooled over her partner, and enjoyed lascivious thoughts about what it would be like to see Kate buck-naked and spread-eagled. She was fantasizing about unbuttoning Kate's shirt when she caught an arresting sight in her peripheral vision.

The two gentlemen at the hostess station looked perfect, even if they weren't Hounds. They towered over the twenty-something hostess, and they were similar enough in appearance that they had to be brothers. Curly-hair and heavily-muscled, they were an imposing pair, and Beth was immediately smitten. "I gotta get me some of that," she said to Kate, and without realizing it, she stood straight up and looked in their direction as they approached, as if she had been expecting them.

Kate liked what she saw, and couldn't believe that Beth was standing there like a welcoming committee under hypnosis, with a big smile plastered across her face. The guys were pleasantly startled at the overt display of interest, and when they saw Kate, still seated, radiating like she was on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, they established eye contact.

Kate agreed they were made to order, but she also thought the situation was extremely comical. They could all read each other's minds, but they were supposed to pretend they wanted to get to know one another first. The hell with that, she thought, and stuck her foot out under the table and hook-checked the first brother, who fell like a redwood headlong into Beth, dumping her off the end of the leather couch, and holding on for dear life to the linebacker who had taken her down. Kate gave a wicked smile to the brother who remained standing, who had seen the whole thing and was laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh, my God, I'm so sorry," declaimed the tackler, who struggled to get up in the tight space between the couch and the wall. His task wasn't made any easier by the fact that Beth, who was more than a little dazed, was gripping his bicep with one hand and his trim, muscular ass with the other. Her legs were splayed akimbo in the air, and she'd lost one button on her blouse and the other had unfastened itself in the chaos. Her lovely bra presented a compelling proposition, all the more so because her dance partner's face was planted in her cleavage. As he struggled to regain his feet, he managed to knee her in the crotch, which looked like it must have her hurt, but actually felt divine.

Eventually, they righted themselves, exchanged apologies and acceptances, straightened their clothing as best they could, which, in Beth's case, required her to tuck her blouse into her skirt in a way that gave some semblance of decorum. Her face was flushed and her hair was tussled like she'd just gotten laid, which was actually a very flattering look for her. Kate and her new friend were already convulsed with laughter at their partners' expense, and their eyes were wet and their hands were all over each other in a seemingly friendly way that they didn't really need to pretend wasn't sexual.

Beth had taken off her rings in the car, and she was busy using her hands to touch her muscular friend in a friendly way to show what a good sport she was. She managed to introduce herself to Mack, and Kate to her brother, Alex, and the ladies accepted another round of drinks. Having dispensed with the usual sort of pleasantries and awkward attempts at small talk, they got down to business.

Kate began. "Hey, Mack, you were feeling Beth up pretty good there, weren't you? I'm pretty sure she didn't mind, though!"

Mack feigned offense. "I did no such thing. I've always had the highest respect for Beth, although I must admit the thought crossed my mind when she practically shoved her tits in my face."

"What! You practically went down on me there! I was getting ready to call the cops!"

Alex played referee. "All right, you two. Personal foul. Fifteen yards for shameless flirting. You keep this up and you're going to have to get a room."

"Yeah, ref, throw 'em out!" Kate joined in. "Roughing the passer!"

"Hey, I was tripped! Princess Diana there's got big feet!" Kate liked Mack's comparison, and gave him a look that let him know she approved.

She leaned in to Alex and whispered, "You're brother's kind of cute in a clumsy sort of way." Alex protested that he was much cuter than his brother, and told Kate she was hotter than Diana. Kate smiled at his shameless flattery, and moved her thigh against his, and touched his forearm lightly. Her nipples and his prick hardened simultaneously, and they felt the electricity passing between them. She took his hand and placed it on her thigh and made him squeeze her firm muscle.

Beth hadn't fully recovered from Mack's assault, and had trapped one of his massive legs between both of hers. She told him that he felt great on top of her, and offered to return the favor sometime soon. She allowed her blouse to fall open and leaned forward to improve his view, as she pressed her knee into his crotch, discovering just what she'd hoped to find. Mack swooned a bit, before announcing to the other three that he thought getting a room was actually a very good idea. No one disagreed.

When they disembarked from the elevator on the seventh floor, the ladies were surprised and somewhat taken aback that the brothers had gotten only one room for the four of them. Beth and Kate exchanged nervous glances, and Beth managed to ask if they'd done this before.

"Lots of times," Mack assured them. "It'll be fun, you'll see." Kate swallowed hard and led Beth into the room as Alex held the door. At least there were two king-sized beds.

Beth threw her arms around Mack's neck and pull herself up to kiss him fiercely, as he ground his erection into her leather crotch. Alex approached Kate as if she were royal, and enveloped her in his grip as she opened to receive his tongue, allowing him to pin her to the wall. She grabbed his ass and pull him into her, while his diamond hardness made its presence felt.

Beth managed to break herself away from the embrace long enough to say, "Wait a minute, wait a minute," causing the other three to stop with the greatest possible reluctance. "Listen, there's something Kate and I want to discuss first." The guys looked at Kate, who backed up her friend with her eyes even though she just wanted to get at Alex without further ado.

"We're trying to find men who love to give oral sex," she panted. When both guys started to tell the girls what they thought they wanted to hear, Beth held up her hands to make them stop. "No, studs, you don't get it. We're looking for real, honest-to-goodness Pussy Hounds. Guys that only want to give head."

"Yeah," added Kate, "guys who want to eat us but not fuck us."

The boys were clearly taken aback, their mouths open and their eye wide. After a few more moments of stunned silence, Mack weakly inquired, "Why don't you like fucking?"

Kate now took over. "Listen, handsome, we love to fuck. And we'd normally love to fuck you two. But we've sort of made a bet with some of our friends that there must be guys out there who love to eat pussy so much that they don't care as much about fucking. You know chicks who just like to give head, don't you?"

The guys just looked at each other like Kate was speaking a foreign language, which in a way, she was. "Look," Beth suggested, "let's just give it a try and see what happens, okay?" She advanced on Mack like an invading army, and roughly pulled at his belt buckle. His erection was long gone, but Beth and Kate could see that he had magnificent equipment, and Beth set to work reconstituting his hard-on. Kate resumed Frenching Alex, but this time she stroked the front of his pants, expecting that she would receive a similar reward. She was not disappointed, and she quickly engulfed his weapon to the hilt, and tenderly held his impressive ball sack.

The men weren't entirely sure what this had to do with eating pussy, but they weren't complaining about the world-class blow jobs they were receiving. Kate's style was long and slow, enjoying his entire length, then squeezing his shaft with both hands, while licking the crown with her stiffened tongue. Beth, as the mostly monogamous married one, was by far the more desperately horny of the two, and she worked Mack's cock like a speed bag. She had managed to remove her blouse and had pulled down her bra so she could fondle the meat of her breasts, an important responsibility that Mack was only too willing to assume so she could put her hands somewhere else. They found the hard cheeks of his ass, which she gripped with all her strength, while she took his entire prick into her mouth. She was driving herself into a frenzy, and without quite realizing it stuck one finger deep into his ass crack, while shoved her other hand down her own pants.

Alex had managed to remove Kate's top with her ready assistance, and she made clear that he had to mistreat her tits while she kept sucking him off. He managed to reach down and grab two handfuls without withdrawing himself from her mouth, and he squeezed her until he got a reaction that he was doing it right. Kate squealed with her mouth full, and started to pick up speed.

Beth had embedded her finger well up Mack's ass by now, and he found the violation excruciatingly thrilling. Kate caught the action in the corner of her eye and reached under Alex's balls to mount an onslaught on his hole. He let out a noise before bending his knees to spread his cheeks and give Kate an entry way. He wasn't sure he wanted to get it in the ass, but he was pretty sure he'd be better off not resisting. Kate shoved her manicured finger deep into his cavity, and after squirming a bit to adjust himself for the invasion, it didn't feel so bad after all.

For a seemingly demure housewife, Beth had become a filthy, dirty face-fucking machine. She had never enjoyed giving head this much before, but now she was totally engulfed in the raw carnality of sucking cock, and she was going to finish this stranger off for good. Mack had given up any notion of holding anything back, and he would keep going as long as Beth was willing. Her middle finger was deep inside him, and shoving in and out like a virgin masturbating herself for the first time. Her other hand was corkscrewing the base of his cock, while her mouth simultaneously sucked him like a vacuum cleaner and stroked him like an oil well.

It was only a matter of time, and Beth could feel him losing control. She kept at him until she felt his first spasm and tasted his salt, and pulled him out to ejaculate violently on her chest, covering her sternum and one breast extravagantly with white, sticky paste. She pumped him without mercy, prolonging his orgasm while his sphincter closed tightly around her finger. He made noises that were clearly audible several doors down, and Beth licked his draining shaft with pride at what she'd accomplished.

Across the room, Kate continued to have her way with Alex, who had fallen back on the carpeted floor while Kate owned him from above. The magnificent fellow stubbornly refused to finish, however, as he labored under the mistaken belief that he needed to save something for the intercourse that surely would follow. Kate would have none of it, and released his prick long enough to say the magic words she knew would put him over the top: "I want you to come in my mouth." That was all her victim needed to hear, and before long he was bucking violently as he filled her mouth with warm liquid that she accepted completely.

Both men were collapsed on the floor, breathing hard and relishing in the mess these lovely lasses had been kind enough to make. The girls, meanwhile, were pleased with themselves and exchanging dirty smiles, as they helped themselves out of their pants (Beth) and skirt (Kate). Beth's thong was soaked and useless as any kind of undergarment, and she tossed it aside with relief, reveling in her nakedness and stroking her already soaking pussy. Kate kept on her white cotton boy-briefs, but stroked her clit through the fabric, her statuesque legs splayed wide.

As the brothers began to recover, they soon took in the fact that their sexy companions were both masturbating, and though they seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves, the boys quickly understood that it was their turn to reciprocate. Mack lifted Beth onto the bed with a strength that made her shudder, and she lifted her feet and opened her thighs to welcome him into her pussy. His cock was still soft as a wet sock, so he had no choice but to move in face first. His tongue was proportionate in size and strength to the rest of his extraordinary physique, and he attacked her benevolently. She came almost immediately and did not stop, soaking through the bedding and the mattress and, for all she knew, into the room one floor below.

Kate's panties somehow remained covering her swollen vagina, but they were so wet as to be nearly translucent. She had pulled up her thighs so her knees were almost touching her ears, and Mack was poking her cotton-clad anus with his equally impressive tongue, while plumbing her cunt with his oversized thumb. Neither of them had ever done that before, but they were both lost in the moment, and there really wasn't anything they weren't willing to do to overwhelm each other at the moment. Soon, Kate couldn't tolerate the barrier, straggled awkwardly out of her panties, and shoved his face back to her asshole. Alex was happy to oblige and lapped her dirtiest hole with conviction, while he brutalized her clit with his other thumb and worked her pussy without reserve.