Pussy In Boots

Story Info
She watches her boyfriend take his sister.
2.8k words
4.11
877.6k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

This story is set fifteen years ago before I was married.

It was a cold, crisp evening and my thigh high boots clip-clopped along the pavement as I walked. I pulled the thick, long coat tighter around me to try and keep out the worst of the weather. I was on my way to see my latest boyfriend at his mother's house.

His mother was away so he had invited me for dinner. Dave was staying there temporarily while he waited to move into a new apartment. Dinner and a night alone with him sounded like heaven. I couldn't wait.

As I reached the house I slipped slightly on the icy path and pulled my thigh awkwardly. It hurt a little but I recovered as best I could and rang the door bell. It was opened by a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and a very low cut dress. Her breasts were nearly spilling out and her blue eyes were full of fun and mischief.

Had I got the wrong address? Or worse, was my boyfriend fucking someone else? All sorts of combinations shot through my mind. She just smiled at my confusion and said, "Hi! I'm Dave's sister, Clare."

"Oh, you're his sister?" I mumbled stupidly as I stepped into the hallway.

"Yes, she's my sister," said Dave, as he came to towards me and kissed me on the cheek. "She and her husband are having dinner with us, and also my friend, James, is here as well."

"Oh"

This wasn't what I was expecting or, in truth, what I really wanted.

"Shall I take your coat?" asked Clare.

"Oh," I mumbled again. She must have thought my vocabulary was very limited.

Clare and Dave looked at me waiting for an answer.

"The thing is," I said, trying to string a coherent sentence together, "Erm, could I see you alone for a minute, Dave."

"Sure, come upstairs to my room."

On reaching his room he said, "What on earth is wrong with you tonight?"

"Well it's this," I answered.

"Oh my God … oh … wow … but … oh."

It was now his turn to lose his power of clear speech. I had undone my coat and dropped it to the floor. I was standing completely naked other than for my thigh high boots. My skin was gleaming with the special oils I had carefully massaged into myself and my pussy was smooth and hairless.

"I thought it would be just us two for dinner," I explained.

"Oh wow. You look amazing. I love the boots and your … God, you look hot."

He closed in on me and was soon kissing my neck and shoulder, his hands running over my back and bottom. I could feel him getting aroused, his hardness began to press against me. I wanted him to just fuck me, as I had planned, and then do with me whatever he wished. His mouth was now on my nipples, sucking and licking them. I somehow pulled away and said, "Dinner. Your sister."

"Oh yes. Dinner. But you can't go down like that! I know, you'll have to wear one of my mother's dresses."

"You've got to be joking!"

But there was no alternative. I picked out a golden flowery thing from her wardrobe. It sort of fitted, in an old fashioned way, but it was made of very thin silky material. My perky nipples thrust through and the silkiness was clinging to my well oiled bottom, thighs and tummy like a second skin.

"Jesus! Mother never looked sexy in that dress, that's for sure."

I did my best to compose myself and we went downstairs to join the others and to, hopefully, enjoy our meal.

Dinner went okay. The three men seemed to delight in glancing at my nipples and my unrestrained breasts. This made me feel so sexy. Clare also looked incredible as I knocked back the wine. Her breasts and cleavage kept me entertained. I watched them swell as she breathed in and then deflate slightly as she exhaled. I was hoping she would breath extra deep and her nipples would burst free. What would they be like? While I kept watch we got on just great and chatted away like we had known each other for years.

"I saw you were limping a little when you came into the house," she said.

"I pulled my thigh a bit on the path," I told her.

"I'll have a look at it, if you want, after dinner. I'm a physiotherapist."

"Thanks," I agreed. Well it would have been rude to refuse, wouldn't it?

With the dinner debris cleared away Clare took me into one of the unused rooms and locked the door behind her.

"Right, lets have a look at that leg of yours. Sit in the armchair over there."

I did as instructed and she knelt next to me. I looked down her impressive cleavage as she lifted my leg in her delicate hands.

"This boot will have to come off," she said and she lifted the hem of my dress upwards. There was a zip on the inside of the boot, but this was high on my thigh. My dress was soon level with my pussy. She then realised my nakedness and almost gasped, "My brother is some lucky guy."

She lifted the dress higher, nearly to my tummy button and licked her red, full lips. Her fingers found the zip and she slowly pulled it downwards so that my boot could be removed. Once this had been done she began to manipulate my leg and bend it in various directions.

I was breathing quite heavily as I looked down at my lower exposed regions. I felt sure that Clare was moving my leg more and more to one side so that my pussy would be fully on display.

"I'll massage your thigh."

"Right."

Her hands started at my knee and agonisingly slowly rubbed and pummelled my flesh. Gradually her hands moved higher. I allowed my other leg to 'accidently' drift sideways. I wanted Clare to have an unhindered views of my secret valley.

Eventually she reached the very top of my thigh and her fingers began to smooth the outer layers of my cunt. It felt so unbelievably sensual that I couldn't help by spread my legs further apart. She took the hint and one of her hands started gently stroking my pussy. I trembled with desire and wanting. One of her fingers easily pushed between my moistened lips. I let out a deep sigh as her digit pushed further inside me. I was breathing heavy, my heart pounding away as another finger joined her first. I wanted more but she withdrew her glistening fingers, her bright red finger nails covered with my juices.

I was almost pleading for her to continue. She placed one hand each side of my vaginal lips and pulled them wide apart. My pink wetness was now fully opened and on display. I could see a look of lust in her blue eyes as she moved her head forward. Her tongue started to lick deep inside my spread open cunt and I could feel my orgasm forming as my internal muscles spasmed slightly. Then there was a knock on the door. "Damn!" I thought.

"Are you nearly done?" called my boyfriend.

"Yes, won't be much longer. We are nearly there now."

"Okay, don't be too long."

Clare's mouth returned to my cunt and she spread my lips again, this time to open up and expose my hard clit.

"My what a big one," she said and she started to slowly suck on my magic bulbous button. I couldn't hold back any longer and cried out as I orgasmed, my body shaking with pleasure. I was grabbing at my tits as I did so, pulling on my nipples through the silky material of the dress.

I came back to earth as Clare said, "It's a pity, but we'd better join the others."

I pulled my boot back on, zipped up the side and stood up facing Clare. We kissed gently and I could taste my pungent juices on her lips. My hands reached to feel her delicious looking boobs.

"Can I see them quickly?" I asked.

She smiled, undid two buttons at the top of her dress and pulled her bra down so that her tits bounced free. They were like white globes, rounded and soft with magnificent proud pink, puffy nipples. I kissed each one before she adjusted her dress.

We went to join the others. My thigh was still aching but I felt much better!

We all had a fun evening until after midnight laughing and chatting away. Then James and Clare's husband said they were leaving. They had arranged to go to a football match, somewhere in the Midlands, and had to be up early in the morning.

"What about you Clare?" I asked.

"I'm staying here for the night," she smiled.

"Oh!" I was back to my monosyllable self.

"Bedtime, I think," said Dave.

I agreed as I was desperate to be fucked. Clare kissed me on the cheek, said goodnight and then whispered in my ear, "Have fun."

Dave and I went up to his room, "Keep your boots on, please."

I did what I had to in the bathroom, and stripped myself of the dress so I was standing naked except for my boots.

"Fuck, you look so hot," Dave whispered quietly in my ear pulling me to him.

He let go of me to undress and I spread myself on the bed while he went to the bathroom. I stroked my smooth pussy while I waited.

Dave returned to the room his penis hard and upright. It wasn't over big, just an average size, but it looked very sexy as it bounced against his tummy as he walked towards me. He lay next to me and reached for a drawer in his bedside cabinet. He took out a condom. I told him there was no need as I was on the Pill but he didn't seem to listen and, to my disappointment, rolled the rubber over his hardness.

There was very little foreplay and Dave soon moved on top of me, his condom clad cock nudging at my entrance. He didn't have to knock for long as I lifted my leather booted legs around his waist drawing him inside me. I wished so much that he was bare back, so he could fill me up with his sperm, but it wasn't to be.

His cock slipped easily in and out of my very wet cunt as he gave me his full length over and over. I was kicking his bottom now with my boots wanting him deeper and harder He let out an animalistic grunt and he came. I did my best to orgasm with him but somehow, it wasn't quite right for me.

"Fucking great," he said.

"Mmmmm," I agreed, hoping he'd be up to second helpings soon.

We cuddled for a while talking about nothing in particular. I encouraged him to suck on my tits hoping that would be the start of something big. This he did and after a few minutes he was getting quite enthusiastic about what he was doing - and so was I. I could feel his cock hardening.

He moved away from me, "I'm just nipping to the bathroom for a minute," and I watched him walk out of the room, his penis slapping playfully against his nice flat, taut tummy.

"Yummy," I thought to myself , "I'll enjoy sucking on that."

I lay back on the bed fully, my boots still on, opened my legs wide and tested my temperature and moisture level. Both were very high!

With my eyes closed one of my fingers roamed over my pussy, and then I heard a movement in the room. I presumed it was Dave. But it wasn't.

Standing next to me was Clare, completely naked. I looked up at her rounded, swinging breasts and at the whispy blonde hair covering her pussy. She was holding a lighted candle which she placed on the bedside cabinet. She turned the other lights off.

I was wondering what had happened to Dave but she lay down next to me and caressed my hair gently. Her lips touched my neck and shoulder and shivers of delight shot down my spine. Her hands moved to my tummy, round and round they went, tickling and fondling gently until they contacted my bald pubic mound. She squeezed the flesh in one hand before a finger reached to touch my actual pussy.

Her touch was like that of an angel and I was ready to fly away with her to heights unknown. Then I returned to earth as I saw that Dave had entered the room. I wondered what he would say to seeing the two of us entwined, but he didn't utter a word as he lay behind Clare with one arm looped around her waist. I didn't know what to think, but Clare's hands were taking me back to heaven as her fingers slipped between my swollen cunt lips.

Suddenly Clare let out a loud moan, a sexual sound, and her bottom pushed back at her brother. Dave lifted her upper leg and I watched in disbelief as his cock entered her pussy. I could just make out her sexual lips, limpet like, almost sucking him in deeper.

"No", I thought, "This can't be happening, not with his sister."

But it was and Clare sighed with pleasure as Dave slowly started to fuck her from behind. I didn't know what to do. Should I leave? But I was so aroused that I just watched instead. Dave turned Clare on her back and mounted her in the traditional position. I watched his cock glide in and out of her cunt. They were both moaning gently as they continued their love making.

I'm ashamed to say that my own hand moved down to my pussy and like some excited voyeur I plundered my soaking cunt, finger fucking myself with abandon. I knew they were approaching orgasm and suddenly Clare cried out, "I love you," as her body convulsed in pleasure and release. I could tell that Dave had cum with her, his seed spilling out deep inside her velvet walls.

I groaned myself and orgasmed, lifting my pelvis high as my fingers slurped in and out of my cunt. My juices were spilling onto my hand and I came again calling out to Dave, "You bastard, you bastard.". I did my best to gain control of my body and lay still asking myself, "Why did he cum inside her, without a condom, but he wouldn't with me?"

The room was quiet and still. I could hear the clock ticking and my heart thumping.

Clare's hand reached out to touch my breasts. As much as I wanted her, desperately wanted her, I turned my back on them both and curled up. I awoke about an hour later, took off my boots, and went back to sleep. I was on my own.

In the morning I showered and then dressed in the only clothes I had: my boots and Dave's mother's dress. I went downstairs. Only Clare was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Hello," she smiled, her face aglow with vigour and health. She looked wonderful, like a woman in love.

"Can you explain, please," I asked.

"About Dave and me?"

"Yes."

Clare's face dropped a little and she brushed her hair away from her face. "We've been lovers since I was seventeen and he was fifteen. I was his first fuck …"

"But you are his sister," I interrupted.

"Yes, but it's only sex and we enjoy it. We are not hurting anyone …"

Again I interrupted, "But I feel hurt," tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Oh darling", she said, "I'm sorry, we shouldn't have done that in front of you. It was all of the wine we drank."

"I'd better go," and the first tear trickled down my cheek.

I got up, collected my big topcoat, wrapped it tightly around me and, slightly limping, made for the door.

Clare walked with me, handing me her card.

"Please come and see me. I'll have a proper look at your leg for you."

She put her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine. I could feel her breasts squashing against me. I didn't want to respond but I did briefly returning her kiss passionately. I came to my senses and pulled away. The cold wind would soon cool my desires. I set off on my walk home.

As the door closed behind me, I heard Clare whisper, "Bye Pussy in Boots."

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers