Pussy In Boots Ch. 7

Story Info
Kate gets her revenge on Phil and Helena.
5.5k words
4.61
93k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers

Thank you to everyone who has emailed me with your feedback and comments - they make writing so much more rewarding. I only wish that I could write my stories as fast as you read them! But then, aren’t some things worth waiting for?

For those readers new to the ‘Pussy In Boots’ series, please see my profile at the foot of the page to see links to the previous six Chapters.

******************

I sat there in my office for what must have been half an hour, thinking back over the day’s events, thinking how things now made sense. Of course, now it appeared obvious that Helena and Phil had planned everything together, and the thought made my pussy begin to throb with desire. The temptation was there to just unlock my chastity belt and to rub my clit senseless until I came over and over again.

I had more pressing things, however. I had the keys to Helena and Phil’s freedom and I had all weekend. The time had come for some fun of my own! I stood up from behind my desk, grabbed the most recent FedEx parcel and headed for home.

******************

As I opened the front door of my house everything was silent, just as I expected. I dropped the empty Fedex parcel and headed straight upstairs. I opened the door to the spare room and was transfixed at the sight of Helena on the floor. She was still handcuffed to the computer table leg, her sight blocked by her blindfold and her ear plugs blocking out any sound that I made. I looked her slender body up and down, admiring the way she looked in her black leather-look corset, black stockings and black knee boots. Her chastity belt was still locked in place, her pussy and ass still stuffed full with the internal dildo’s of her belt.

Whilst Helena had been deadly still when I checked on her before I left for my office she was now moving around a little restlessly. I had a fair idea why. I walked into the room and shut the door behind me. I took the keys out of my coat pocket before discarding the coat onto the floor. I sank to my knees and moved across to Helena. I gently placed my hands on her knees and gently parted them. As soon as Helena felt my touch her body froze, her senses following my movements.

I ran one of the keys slowly up Helena’s stockings, teasing her. The second key that I tried opened the padlocks to Helena’s chastity belt. I released the leather straps around Helena’s waist and then began to tease the chastity belt off Helena. I watched engrossed as the slick dildo eased out of her pussy, followed by the butt plug, which her ass begrudgingly gave up.

I placed the chastity belt to one side and then returned to Helena’s pussy. Her pussy lips were glistening with juices in the light and her clit looked like it was throbbing for attention, having been frustrated all day. I duly obliged, slowly licking up the length of Helena’s slit, continuing up and over her clit. Her hips thrust upwards to meet me. “Mmmm,” she moaned, appreciatively

I repeated my long, slow licks a number of times before Helena spoke, “No, please.... please stop.” Her words were whispered through deep breaths and against the needs of her swollen pussy. I knew that my theory had been right.

I reached up over Helena’s body and pulled the ear plugs out of her ears. “Hey, sweetie,” I whispered, “you don’t like me kissing your pussy?”

“No, I need to pee.”

“And you will, but first I think I’ll make you cum with my tongue.”

“No,” gasped Helena, “I’ll pee myself.”

“Tough,” I snapped, “I’m in charge and I’m going to lick your gorgeous pussy, over and over until you cum. If you pee yourself....well...both you and Phil will face the consequences.”

Helena sounded as though she was about to protest again but she stopped in her tracks as my tongue again licked up the whole length of her pussy to her clit. I began moving my tongue feverishly over Helena’s swollen clit, knowing that it must have been driving her wild. My own pussy was aching with desire and I could feel myself begin to leak juices down my thighs.

Helena’s breathing began to become more erratic as the effects of my tonguing took hold. She still seemed willing to protest however, as her lower body tried desperately to squirm away. There was no escape though as I placed both of my hands on Helena’s stocking clad thighs.

“Cum for me, sweetie,” I whispered between licks of Helena’s delicious slick cunt.

“Noooooooo, shit, oohhh,” Helena responded.

“Oh, please Helena,” I teased in my sweetest voice, “Just for me?”

Helena didn’t respond, although her body again attempted to squirm away from my tongues’ clutches yet again. There was no escape though as I kept licking away at her clit. I risked letting go of one of Helena’s thighs and brought two fingers up to her pussy, feeling them slide easily into the slick void left by her dildo.

I began to move my fingers in and out of her pussy, thrusting them deep insider her. I sensed that Helena had resigned herself to cumming as her pussy muscles began to grip my fingers like they would a real cock. She began thrusting her pelvis upwards, desperate for me to tongue her harder and faster.

My tongue was now incessant on Helena’s clit, willing her to cum. I inserted a third finger inside her pussy, causing her to gasp out loud.

Seconds later I felt Helena’s body begin to freeze and tense up, her pussy gripping tightly around my fingers and her pussy beginning to flood with juices. Her breath was fragmented.

“Ohhhhhh, ohhhhh....... Aaaagghh," she screamed. “Ohhhhhhhh fuck!”

An instance later Helena’s body began to shake violently as her orgasm erupted and surged through her whole body. Her juices were flowing even more freely.

I carried on lapping away at her clit and a few seconds later I detected some pee as it escaped Helena’s bladder. What started as a gentle trickle soon became a stream running down Helena’s pussy and into my waiting mouth.

“Ohhhhh, please you have to stop,” whispered Helena, fighting to regain control of her body.

I ignored her plea and let Helena’s pee spill out of my mouth and over my hand. This was enough and I stopped licking her clit and waited for my mouth to fill with pee.

Helena seemed to regain her senses and control of her bladder. I closed my mouth, pulled my fingers out of her pussy and moved up over Helena’s body to her mouth. I took hold of her head with both hands and moved my mouth down over hers as she lay there trying to catch her breath.

She seemed unaware of what I was about to do until it was too late, until my mouth was clamped round hers, letting her pee spill into her mouth. Helena didn’t protest and swallowed all her pee. I gave her a deep kiss before moving off her.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered, seemingly embarrassed, “but I did warn you.”

“It’s okay, but I warned you too remember.” I picked up the set of keys and unlocked Helena’s handcuffs. I released the cuff that had attached Helena to the table leg but quickly closed the cuff around Helena’s free hand again.

I helped Helena to her feet and then led her through to the main bedroom, past Phil as he lay still tied to the bed, and into the en suite bathroom. I guided Helena to the toilet, where she unsteadily lowered herself to continue what she’d started minutes earlier.

******************

Ten minutes later I had both Phil and Helena sat downstairs on the sofa. The two of them were still handcuffed, their hands resting on their laps, but I had removed both of their blindfolds and ear plugs. Phil was still wearing his chastity belt and was wearing a slightly bemused look on his face. Helena was dressed as I was, black leather-look corset, black stockings, black knee boots. When she had finished in the bathroom I insisted on replacing her chastity belt, despite her protests.

I stood in front of the sofa, a small bunch of keys dangling in my right hand. It was the keys to Phil and Helena’s sexual freedom. They both looked as I dangled them in front of their eyes, possibly regretting their decision to plan the day’s events together.

“I have to thank you both,” I began. “Today was fantastic and I hadn’t the slightest clue that the two of you had planned this together.”

“However, I hope that revenge will be as sweet as they say it is. As a result of Helena’s slight mishap earlier on, I have decided to....”

Phil interrupted me. “Wait... what mishap?” he asked.

I looked at Helena but she seemed reluctant to explain.

“On my return I decided to thank Helena in person by relieving her built up sexual tension by licking her sweet pussy. Only it seems Helena got a little carried away when she came and flooded my mouth with her pee!”

Helena went to speak but I cut her off. “Please don’t interrupt me, either of you!”

“Now, where was I? Oh, yes, as a result of Helena’s mishap, I have decided to act out my revenge and punish the both of you. Here are the rules. Firstly, the two of you can leave the house, so long as return before midnight. Secondly, there can only be one winner. The winner receives the key to their chastity belt. The loser, won’t. Finally, your task. The winner will be the one who returns and turns me on the most. Any questions?”

Helena and Phil both looked at me with a combination of shock and bewilderment. Helena spoke first.

“What do you mean by ‘turns you on the most’?”

“That’s for you to decide, you may be as adventurous as you wish,” I replied.

“Okay,” she replied. “What can we wear to leave the house?”

“You may wear what you have on now, minus the handcuffs of course, and the outer clothing that you were wearing earlier today. Now, I suggest that you both get going. Time is ticking!” I smiled at the two of them as I threw the keys to their respective handcuffs in their direction, before heading off to the kitchen. I needed a drink.

For the next few minutes I heard Helena and Phil scramble about upstairs as they hurridely dressed. From the kitchen I saw that Helena was the first out of the house, dressed in the long skirt and matching jacket that she had worn to work. I heard her car start up and then back out of the driveway. Minutes later Phil left the house in his suit. I glanced down at my watch. I had given the two of them a little over three hours before they had to return.

I retrieved a glass and a bottle of wine from the kitchen and then headed upstairs to relax in a hot bath, my pussy moistening at the thought of the return of Helena and Phil.

******************

Helena arrived back at the house at 11:45 p.m., followed by Phil ten minutes later. I greeted them both from the sofa and ordered them to go upstairs to the rooms they had been in earlier in the evening and wait until I told them otherwise. I specifically told Phil to get undressed and then handcuff himself to the bed.

At the stroke of midnight I myself headed upstairs to get dressed. I had laid out my attire for the rest of the evening in the spare bedroom. The first item I picked up off the bed was my PVC corset. I wrapped it around my waist and pulled the side zipper up. My nipples instantly began to harden against the material of the corset and even more so as I ran my hands across them through the PVC. Next I covered my legs in talcum powder before rolling my latex stockings up both of my legs. I attached both stockings to the PVC corset.

The next item I picked up off the bed was my seven inch strap-on dildo. I stepped into the harness and brought the leather straps up around my waist. I was already moist as I brought the six inch internal dildo near to my newly shaved pussy. I rubbed the soft tip along my swollen lips, stopping by my entrance. With a little pressure the dildo surged inside me, meeting little resistance as it filled me. It was at this moment that I was again thankful for buying a strap-on with the internal dildo, and thankful for its wide girth as the dildo forced my lips apart.

I pulled the straps tightly around my waist and my hips. The external seven inch dildo stood up proud before me, its base pressing against my clit. As I bent down to pick up the first of my black patent leather, stiletto, knee high boots I felt the internal dildo move deeper into my pussy. I had forgotten that with each and every move it would shift inside me, in a fucking-like motion. I eased my right foot into the boot and pulled the zipper all the way up. I did the same with my left foot.

Finally, the last item I picked up off the bed were a pair of long black PVC gloves. After putting them on I glanced in the wall mounted mirror, admiring the way that I looked. The Dominatrix!! And tonight she meant business!

I quietly left the spare room and headed into the main bedroom. Phil was handcuffed to the bed as I had instructed. He looked up at me as soon as I entered the room. His face dropped. I didn’t give him chance to speak.

“I’m glad that you followed my instructions. Now let’s release your cock.”

I walked over to the bed and bent over Phil, unlocking his chastity belt. I lifted the leather front panel away from Phil’s cock. With seconds of freedom it was hard, harder that I had seen it for a long time. I ignored it and removed the rest of the belt, including the butt plug that had stuffed Phil’s ass for most of the day. I grabbed the blindfold from the bedside table and placed it over Phil’s head, blacking out his world once again.

The next part of my plan was to test Phil, to test his powers of temptation. I reached for his bonds and released one of his hands from the handcuffs. I returned the cuff around the metal frame of the bed.

I got onto the bed, the soft PVC of my outfit creaking slightly, and moved so that I hovered on all fours over Phil beneath me. I brought one of my hands up to his face, caressing his cheek, letting him feel the touch of PVC against his skin. Tantalisingly slow I began to move my hand down his body, across his chest, before wrapping my hand around his warm, throbbing cock. I moved my hand up and down his shaft a few times, mindful that he would cum easily after being frustrated all day.

“Ohhh,” moaned Phil.

I released Phil’s cock from the PVC cage of my fingers and quickly moved my lips down to take the tip of his cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head before quickly engulfing the whole of Phil’s member. I repeated this before letting his cock fall free. I softly kissed the tip before moving away, standing up off the bed.

“Please, finish me off,” he begged as I headed towards the door.

“No way, sweetie”, I replied. “You’re not allowed to cum until I say so.”

I headed across the hallway and knocked on the spare room door. “Helena, I will leave the key to your chastity belt outside the door. Unlock yourself and in your own time enter the main bedroom. I will be waiting!”

“Okay,” replied Helena through the door.

I returned to the main bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed, awaiting the arrival of Helena.

******************

Five minutes later came the knock at the bedroom door.

“Come in,” I called out.

The door slowly opened and in came Helena, her eyes looking down towards the floor. I was amazed, hell, even taken aback. I hid the lust and shock from my face as she turned and closed the door behind her. She moved across the bedroom towards me and stopped a few feet in front of me.

“Is there anything that you would like me to do for you Ma’am?” asked Helena.

The room was silent as I took in Helena. She was stood before me wearing a black PVC maids dress. The dress started near her ankles and ran up the whole length of her body to reveal Helena’s lustful cleavage, framed by a deep ‘v’ cut into the dress. The ‘v’ ran up to Helena’s slender shoulders before the PVC extended down the whole length of her arms. A full length zip ran up the centre of the dress and all the edges of the dress were edged in delicate white lace. To complete the look Helena wore a small, white, satin, lace edged apron and black, patent leather boots. They ran under her dress and I imagined they ran up towards her knees.

“Yes, turn around.”

Helena immediately turned around. Only then did she reveal her secret. The back of the dress ran from her ankles to the back of her neck, except that there was a panel deliberately missing from around her cute ass. It was cut from the small of her back, around her ass and then stopped below her ass cheeks.

“Oh, my,” I exclaimed. “You’re not wearing any panties my girl!”

“I don’t have any panties that match my dress, Ma’am,” replied Helena, turning to face me.

“What about the panties you wore to work this morning?”

“They’re sodden Ma’am”.

“Go and bring them to me.”

Helena left the bedroom and returned seconds later, handing me her panties. I held them up in front of me, a pair of white bikini panties. The crotch of the panties was very damp and I would imagine that if Helena were wearing them now they would have moulded themselves to the shape of her pussy.

I turned away from Helena and headed across the room towards the bed. Phil looked over in the direction of my footsteps. His cock was still hard. I neared Phil’s head and told him to open his mouth. I folded up the moist panties and lowered them into Phil’s mouth.

I returned to face Helena, smiling sweetly into her sultry eyes. I moved in close, feeling my strap-on nudge against Helena’s apron, as I kissed Helena, feeling her respond as our tongues entwined passionately. As our breasts met I could hear the squeak as the PVC material of both our outfits rubbed across each other. I was sure that Phil would be able to hear the action that was taking place just across the room from him.

I broke free from our kissing and began to trace kisses down Helena’s neck and across the bare skin of her upper chest. I kissed my way downwards until I reached Helena’s breasts. I ran my tongue across the underside of her breasts, knowing that even through the material of her dress it would feel delightful. I was not wrong as I saw the shape of Helena’s nipples begin to harden and become visible even through the PVC material.

I heard a moan escape Helena’s lips as I took first one, and then the second nipple into my mouth and playfully nipped them with my teeth. Sensing that Helena was beginning to enjoy this too much I released her nipple from my mouth and moved around her body until I was stood directly behind her. Helena was staring straight ahead at Phil on the bed, no doubt focusing on his erect cock as it pointed high towards the ceiling.

I sank to my knees and moved in closer towards Helena’s bare ass cheeks. I began placing delicate little kisses on her soft skin, breathing in the luscious scent of the perfume that Helena wore. Within moments my tongue found its way between her cheeks, trying to worm its way towards Helena’s puckered ass, which was musky from Helena’s pussy juices that had flowed freely a few hours earlier.

As Helena sensed my tongue snaking its way towards her tightest hole she moved her upper body forward, aiding my access.

Without warning I stood up and moved closer to Helena, letting the tip of my strap-on cock slide in between her ass cheeks. I held it there for the briefest of moments before my right hand moved it aside. My PVC clad hand began to caress her ass cheeks.

“Tell me Helena, if you were wearing panties now would they be sodden?”

“Yes Ma’am,” she replied, “I don’t think they would be sufficient to stop my juices running down my legs.”

“Let me feel. Move your legs apart as much as that tight dress of yours will allow.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Helena replied, as she widened her legs as much as her dress would allow.

I ran my hand underneath Helena’s ass and between her legs. I felt Helena’s pussy lips part around my fingers. I knew that she was telling the truth and that her juices were seeping out of her pussy.

“You certainly are wet my girl, and is that your clit that I can feel there?” I asked as I ran a finger across the hardened nub.

Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers
12