Pussy, Inc.

Story Info
A meeting of the pussies.
1.5k words
3.87
32.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ladies, can we please pay attention,” said Dana. She stood next to the chalkboard waiting for the ladies to settle down. They continued to talk. She could hear buzzing coming from several different directions. Dana went to the end of the chalkboard and raked her long fingernails to the other end. All noise stopped except the buzzing.

“It’s nice to have your attention. We have a tight schedule and I’d like to get started. And will all of you who have vibrators or whatever, please turn them off. If you remember we don’t artificially stimulate when we have meetings,” chided Dana

Several ladies sheepishly reached into their pussies and took out whatever they had that was buzzing. Sitting at the extended board table were fifteen of the finest women in the world. Each one could speak at least three languages and they all had Ph.D’s. They also had several women who worked under them. PUSSY, INC. was an exclusive underworld organization made up of only women. The women used their well-trained pussies to combat the evils of the world. They made their money from the coffers of rich evil men.

“You each have five folders representing our new cases. Please open the purple folder. The first is Mah Fong of China. Mr. Fong is operating two of the largest opium plants in the world. We know that he has an underground fortress were most of his money is kept. We have a girl working undercover at one of his plants. Catherine, please turn on the overhead projector and get the lights.” requested Dana

Catherine, was an tall ex-model who got tired of being groped and cheated out of her pay. She had snapped one day and broken the fingers of a photographer. After years of holding her pee while on a photo shoot, Catherine had extremely strong sphincter muscles. Adrian had coerced her into having sex and she had let me finger fuck her pussy. While he was drooling over her 34B titties, she had quickly clamped down on his fingers breaking them. Word had gotten around and she had been recruited by PUSSY, INC.

They looked at photos of Mah Jong, his opium plants and the underground fortress where he kept his money. When the lights were back on, Dana picked up a large white envelope. “Red Ginger, this will be your baby.”

Red Ginger was actually Ginger Yeong an Asian from an unknown country. No one quite knew where she was from. She was small and deadly. Her flowing red locks was the reason for her name. Many man and women had mistaken her quiet demeanor for that of someone passive and lived to regret it.

“Please come show the ladies why we call your pussy, the gripper.” called Dana. Red Ginger stood up and walked to the front of the table. She was wearing a black cat suit which she quickly peeled out of. She got upon the table facing us and sat down. Dana opened up a box and took out what had to be a 10 inch black dildo, 2 inches around except for the head. It had to be a good 3" inches around. “Dickey, would you get Red Ginger ready?” Dickey was a tall statuesque blond with blazing green eyes. She could stop traffic without trying. Red Ginger scooted in front of her, putting her hairless crotch right in her face. We all looked on in envy. Dickey opened her mouth and out snaked the longest tongue probably on a human being. It extended three inches out of her mouth. And boy did she know how to use it. Red Ginger leaned back as Dickey spread her open. Out came the tongue, snaking into Ginger’s hole. She poked it around in Ginger’s pussy tasting her juices. Ginger ground her pussy up to meet Dickey’s tongue. She licked up and down Ginger’s small slit eliciting soft moans. Dickey reached up so she could pinch Ginger’s nipples. Ginger then grabbed her head and was thrusting her pelvis into Dickey’s face.

“Stop, please,” demanded Dana. “We don’t want you to cum just yet.”

Dickey’s face was glistening with Red Ginger’s juices. She used her long tongue to clean her face. Red Ginger scooted back to were we could all see her pretty little pussy. Dana placed the head of the black dildo at her pussy lips. How she was going to take all of that dick was a mystery to some of us. Others had seen her in action and knew.

Dana rubbed the dildo up and down Red Ginger’s slit getting in nice and wet with her juices. After it was nice and lubed she pressed it to the small hole and pushed a little.

Ginger laid back on her elbows and Dana moved around where she could watch. With very little facial movement, Ginger began to use her pussy muscles to suck the dick into her. We watched mesmerized at the dick slowly disappeared into her. My hand was fingering my pussy and I know others were too. She sucked it all in until you could just see the black end inside her pussy. I’m sure there wasn’t a dry pussy in the room.

“Ladies?”

We all erupted into thunderous applause. Red Ginger fingered her slit and smiled. “Alright now, Dickey you may continue.” said a smiling Dana. Ginger scooted back over to Dickey. Out came that tongue and went to work again. In a matter of minutes, Ginger arched her back and screamed as she climaxed under Dickey’s expert tonguing.

“Now we have to get the dildo back out. Any of you ladies care to help Red Ginger get that big, black dildo out of her pussy?” asked Dana. Several hands went up including mine. Dana picked Soledad Cruz a Spaniard from Madrid. She and Red Ginger were about the same size. Soledad had classic European features, the high cheekbones with the olive shaped black eyes. Her hour-glass figure and smile had led many man to their death. She quickly shed the clingy black dress and began pinching her already hard nipples. Her naked body was taut and muscled.

“Soledad, are you ready or do you need a little tonguing? asked Dana. She walked up behind Soledad and began caressing her nipples. Soledad moaned her reply. Dana pinched her nipples and pulled them out as far as she could. We all knew she liked it rough. Dana turned her around and bent her over. Soledad stepped wide and grabbed her ankles. From this view we could see her sweet little pussy. Her labia was shaved and wet from her juices already flowing. Dana picked up a paddle and gave Soledad twenty sharp blows on her ass cheeks. Soledad moaned after each blow. We knew she was creaming herself. Dana got down and roughly ate Soledad’s pussy. Grabbing her around the thighs she chewed and slurped. Soledad never lost her footing as she pushed her hips back to meet the onslaught of Dana’s wicked tonguing. Dana stood and jammed her fist into Soledad’s slippery pussy. She fisted her several times and stopped.

“Alright, Soledad. I don’t want you to come just yet. Let’s see if you can get that dildo out of Ginger,” Dana said.

Soledad stood up on slightly trembling legs. She climbed on the table with Ginger and they began to kiss and fondle each other. Then Ginger laid on the table and spread her legs. Soledad stood over her and slowly lowered herself. We could see a little of the black dildo protruding from Ginger’s wet hole. Soledad lowered herself until her pussy was right even with Ginger’s pussy. She pushed Ginger’s legs back and Ginger put her legs over Soledad’s shoulders. Soon they were grinding and grunting loudly. Again we were all speechless. Two pussies mashed together, what a view. Soon they had synchronized movements. They were kissing and pinching each other’s titties. Soon they were gyrating wildly. Soledad threw back her head and gave a loud scream as her orgasm racked her body. Ginger bucked beneath her, but their pussies stayed connected.

“That was spectacular ladies,” said an admiring Dana. “Soledad would you please get up.”

Soledad slowly stood and we could see the head of the black dildo hanging out of her. Our applause was again thunderous. Dana pulled the dildo until it came out with a plop. It glistened with the combined juices of Soledad and Ginger. We gave them a standing ovation.

“Thank you ladies, you may return to your seats. You two will head the extraction of Mah Fong and liberate him of his ill gotten gains. The rest of you must get your pussies up to par. What Soledad and Ginger did, you must all learn to do. In order for us to be superior to other women, our pussies must be the best. Now please pick up the yellow folder for our next case,” said Dana.

This was why our meetings took all day. By the end of the day, we had all cum several times. PUSSY, INC. was the best place for a gal to work.