Pussy Licking, Ass Kissing Professor

Story Info
Coed sitter turns tables on horny prof.
3.5k words
4.4
181.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
128 Followers

Edith Graham, like many college freshmen, needed spending money and the easiest way to make money was to baby sit. She had been doing it since she was thirteen and knew the drill by heart.

She put her name down to baby sit for professors who needed baby sitting services. One afternoon the coordinator called her and said she had a job for her that Saturday night. Edith accepted the job and told her suitemates about it.

"Professor Thomlinson? Ah. Watch him. He has wandering hands and he will go for as much as you will let him," Katie told her. "He pays well but seems to think this includes free feels."

Forewarned is forearmed, Edith thought, as she drove to the Thomlinson house not far from campus. Edith was surprised when an old man, she guessed to be close to sixty opened the door. At first she thought he was the professor's father, and was glad she did not ask for the professor. That would have been embarrassing.

He was gentlemanly, almost courtly; she thought as he took her hand and led her into the living room. Edith disengaged her hand, thinking this guy may have gray hair but he is certainly alive when it comes to women.

He introduced her to his two young children, Tammy, age eight, and Zack, age six. Professor Thomlinson's wife came down the stairs, a stunning blond, many years younger than Thomlinson. Mrs. Thomlinson gave her instructions as to where they would be and when they planned to return and she and the professor left for the evening.

The children were well behaved; ate the dinner that had been prepared for them and played until it was time to go to bed. Edith pulled a book out of her backpack and began to prepare for her first class on Monday.

It was midnight when the Professor and his wife returned. Mrs. Thomlinson was smashed, so drunk her husband had to hold her up. He was not in much better shape. He managed to get his wife up the stairs and back down the stairs without falling and breaking his neck.

Edith was seated on the sofa in the living room when they came in and didn't bother to get up. God, she thought. I'm glad I drove here. I don't know how he managed to get them home alive.

She looked up when Thomlinson came down the stairs and was a little surprised when he sat down beside here. She was more surprised when he put a hand on her bare thigh and caressed it, his hand moving upward toward her crotch. This she had not anticipated and was tempted to slug him, but waited to see what played out.

"That's a nice looking body you have there, Edith. I have just what you need to make this evening complete."

Edith smiled at him, letting her tongue lick softly along her lips. She leaned back and spread her legs, inviting Thomlinson's hand to continue its upward movement.

"Do you really think you are up to it tonight, Professor?" She asked him. She put her hand between his legs and squeezed his limp dick. "It seems that you are missing something."

Thomlinson shook his head and stared at her bleary-eyed. "You don't have to be such a bitch about it," he snarled at her.

Edith got up, her facer flushed with anger. She turned her back to him and patted her ass. Turning her head to look him in the eyes she flipped her skirt up to show him her ass. "Oh! You don't like me talking to you that way? Well. You can just kiss this bitch's ass, you horny old fart."

Thomlinson grinned a crooked grin, "The pleasure is all mine, bitch." He grabbed her by the hips, pulling her backward to where he was seated. He proceeded to plant several kisses on her ass cheeks.

Edith was stunned. No one had ever called her a bitch before and certainly no one had ever kissed her ass. When Thomlinson began to lick her ass and run his tongue up and down her exposed pussy lips; thongs don't cover much, and then to the crack of her ass she began to get turned on.

She turned around and stood in front of him, legs apart, hands on hips. She threw her shoulders back and took in and exhaled several deep breaths. She had practiced this on boys and knew the effect it had; her tits were thrust forward and her now hard nipples were pressing against the cloth of her thin blouse sensually.

Her skirt, tight across her Mound of Venus, wrinkled slightly across her hips, accentuated her femininity, and her open stance emphasized her crotch. .

She put on the fiercest look in her repertoire of faces as she glared at him, hands on hips. "Let's understand each other. You want to use that mouth and tongue of yours on my pussy and my ass? Is that right?"

Thomlinson, now cowed, looked down and mumbled yes. Edith grabbed him by the chin, forcing him to look at her. "I didn't hear that. Do you want 100 per cent of my pussy and ass in your face or do you want me to walk out of that door? Which is it?"

The sudden turning of the tables had Thomlinson bewildered. He licked his lips and looked at the tempting morsels displayed before him. He did want her, desperately. He was obsessed by desire to plunge his tongue into her pussy and asshole, an obsession fed by months of abstinence. The little taste he had of her was driving him mad with desire.

"Don't...don't leave, Edith. I do want to make love to your pussy and ass with my mouth. God. I do. I do." He looked down, his lust to debase himself filling him with shame and remorse.

Edith threw he head back and laughed a cruel, harsh laugh full of contempt. "You worm. We're going to the bathroom so you can wash your mouth out. I want it clean when you tongue my pussy and you are going to start on my pussy and work your way back to my asshole."

She marched ahead of him, her ass swinging provocatively, and full of sexual promise, full of her youthful sexual energy. She was breathing hard; amazed at herself, shocked at how she had taken charge of this older but athletic man. He can break me in two, she thought as she led him to the bathroom.

She laughed again and then giggled to herself. Pussy power, and ass power Edith, she told herself. They have made you superwoman tonight. She was trembling a little from the confrontation with Thomlinson and the way she had been able to turn the tables on this horny old man. She felt more self confident, more sexually aware than she had ever felt in her life. Her pussy was pulsing from the sexual excitement she felt coursing over her body.

Edith shook her head. From now on, she told herself, no man is going to intimidate me. I have what they want and have within me the power to use what I have for my satisfaction.

Thomlinson, for his part, was thoroughly cowed. He was in the habit of demanding sexual favors from female students, not being led around by the nose. A spark of rebellion began to rise up within him as they entered the bathroom.

He faced her and pulled himself upright with some effort. "Look here, Edith. I don't like your tone," he told her.

Edith's eyebrows rose and her eyes opened as she stared at him. "Oh. You don't? You worthless, sniveling, worm. I'll tell you about tone. You want this?" She lifted her skirt and pointed to her crotch and then turned a hand on her ass. . "And this? I can walk out that door right now. I don't need you and your depraved cravings."

She turned her back to him and stepped to the bathroom door. As she put her hand on the knob she turned her face to him, telling him. "And you're so drunk you would probably fall asleep with your mouth on my pussy."

Thomlinson flushed and his shoulders slumped. The bravado went out of him like air from a balloon. He was so damned horny, so anxious to get his mouth on Edith's body he would have done anything to get it there and they both knew it.

"Well?" The preemptory tone of Edith's voice brooked no dissent.

"All right Edith." He washed his mouth out with soap and gargled meticulously with mouthwash. Only then did Edith lead him to the bedroom next to his study.

She stripped, laying her clothes on a chair, and lay on her back on the bed, her hands behind her head. Her legs spread wide, she rubbed her hands down her body, caressing her breasts and fingering her pussy.

Thomlinson took off his shirt and pants and was about to take off his shorts when Edith put up a hand. "That won't be necessary. See if you can stay awake long enough to get me off with your tongue. After that I'll let you have a go at my ass. That will be all for tonight. If you do a good job and satisfy me completely, I may baby sit for you again and we'll see then if you are man enough between the legs for me."

Thomlinson licked his lips as he stared at Edith's nude form. He in drew a deep breath and his nostrils flared as the scent of Edith's sex mingled with the tangy odor of urine raised his sexual need even higher. He swallowed, knowing he had met his match in Edith, wanting only to keep her satisfied.

Professor Thomlinson was an expert at cunnilingus. Drunk or sober, he knew how to eat pussy and he was more hungry this evening than he had been in a long time.

He crawled onto the bed and inserted his head between Edith's succulent thighs. With small, practiced, licks of his wet tongue he proceeded to give Edith the best orgasm she had ever had.

He started at the crease between her thighs and her pussy, letting his wet tongue slide along the side of her pussy lips; engorged with her hot blood, fat, rubbery, slightly damp from her precum.

Edith squirmed on the bed, acknowledging to herself that the professor knew what he was doing. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the good feelings his tongue was producing.

Thomlinson licked across her out lips to her other thigh, sliding his tongue up and down this sensitive area. He grinned to himself when he felt Edith's body shiver. So here too little mistress, he thought to himself. You may be one hell of a bitch, but your body loves my tongue and it with love my mouth.

His mouth then moved to her hot lips, sucking on them, savoring the soft yet firm feel of their sensuality inside his mouth. His tongue licked them on the outer edges and then between them, sluicing up and down her aroused outer lips.

Edith's head moved from side to side as his tongue send little shivers of sexual joy over her body. "Ummmm...that's nice, Professor. You do know how to eat pussy."

Thomlinson looked up at her, mesmerized by her youthful body; trim tummy, taut, firm, full breasts tipped by little rosebuds of nipples that were stiff and full of her hot blood. He ran his hands up her waist and to her tits, fondling them, squeezing them, pinching the nipples.

He swallowed from the excitement of being where he was, feeling, smelling, tasting this delightful sexual dish. And he saw Edith as a dish, a beautiful, luscious morsel for him to consume. Up and down her hot slit went his tongue and then he stiffened it and pushed it against the entrance to her hot vagina.

Edith reacted automatically, lifting her hips, shoving her pussy against his face, a low moan of sexual pleasure escaping her lips. She fucked at his face as he plunged his tongue in and out of her greedy pussy, enjoying the feel of his tongue inside her, alive, forceful, eager.

Thomlinson's cock, unable to come erect, was still leaking into his shorts and his mind was consumed with what he was doing. His tongue licked upward until it found her clit peeking out from under her inner lips.

Up and down this little button of love went his tongue and then around and around it over and over again. He put his hands to the outside of her thighs and held them to his cheeks tightly, loving the feel of her body trapping him between her sexy thighs.

Edith looked down at his bobbing head, at his hands holding her thighs to his cheeks and smiled. You like being there, don't you professor, she told herself as she tightened the grip of her thighs against his head. Let's see what other buttons you have. Her hands went to the back of his head and pulled his mouth against her pussy, holding his lips tight around her pulsing clit.

A little thrill of sexual excitement ran over her body when she heard Thomlinson moan as she held his mouth to her sex. Ah. You like that, do you? Well, well. I have a real pussy eater here. I wonder how much he wants to stay between my thighs getting me off?

Little dewdrops of perspiration dotted her tummy and breasts as her orgasm approached. Thomlinson, a very experienced pussy eater, recognized the signs and slowed his tongue and sucking of her clit, letting her clit slide in and out of his soft lips slowly as his tongue licked it gently.

And then her climax hit. Edith's body arched and she moaned with pleasure as the sexual release Thomlinson's mouth and tongue created. He kept up licking and sucking at her, slowly, more slowly, more gently until her body stopped trembling from the power of her orgasm.

Edith caressed his cheeks with a thigh and ran her hands through his hair and scalp as she told him how wonderful he made her feel. She raised her hips and rubbed her sodden pussy over his face, smearing him with her cum. It delighted her to feel his tongue lick up her cum, which sent little shivers of sexual excitement over her body.

Thomlinson cleaned her pussy and let his tongue move back to her clit, now drunk with desire to feel her body tremble through one orgasm after the other.

Edith was more than willing to let him get her off again and again but after a half dozen climaxes her muscles cried out for a break. She shoved his head out of her crotch, forcing a cheek against her pubic mound.

"That's enough for a while. Let me rest a moment and then we'll see how good you are at analingus."

Thomlinson ran his hands over her body, loving he feel of her taut youthful skin. He kissed and licked at her pubic hair and the skin around her mound, still consumed with desire.

When she felt her strength restored, Edith let her fingers play with his face and scalp as he kissed and licked her. "Ummmm...I like the attention you give my body, professor. It makes me feel good, gets my juices flowing. I'm ready for act two."

She rolled over and put a pillow under her hips, her firm ass in the air.

Thomlinson stared at her tight buns and her pussy lips and wisps of pubic hair. The sight of her ass and pussy sent shivers up and down his spine. He had not eaten out a girl's ass for some time and was charged up about the thought of having his tongue inside her tight asshole.

He ran his hands over her back and thighs and then caressed her ass gently. Lowering his head, he kissed and licked at her ass cheeks, letting the heat of her body fill him with sexual desire. More and more excited, he ran his tongue back and cross over her ass cheeks, touching lightly the target he so desired to enter.

Not able to stand the strain any longer he ran his tongue up and down the crease of her ass, wetting and teasing Edith's puckered little brown rosebud that. He slobbered over her asshole, licking at it, kissing it, pressing his tongue against it lovingly.

Edith's body was tingling with anticipation and sexual excitement as Thomlinson's mouth and tongue slaved over her ass. She wriggled her ass and pushed it against his face, loving the way it felt to have his mouth around her asshole.

Thomlinson's mouth laid a pool of drool around her asshole. He probed at the center, testing the strength of her sphincter, excited by the sensation of having his tongue pressed against this sensitive erogenous zone.

Edith willed her sphincter to relax as she shoved her ass against his face, little drops of perspiration dotting her forehead. God. It was so exciting to feel his mouth there, his tongue trying to get inside my asshole. Edith bit her lower lip as she pressed her ass against his face.

And then it happened. With a sudden plop his tongue was past the tight barrier and inside her hot asshole. Thomlinson's cock leaked into his shorts as he felt the heat of her asshole around his tongue, the tight muscle encircle it and squeeze it so that it hurt.

Edith cried out with joy when his tongue entered her. She felt her asshole spasm around his tongue and felt more wickedly than she had ever felt in her life and more turned on sexually. Nothing in her life had prepared her for the feelings that ran over her body from having a man's live tongue inside her ass, fucking at her hot, slippery membranes.

Thomlinson inserted a finger into her hot cunt as he tonguefucked her asshole. Soon he and Edith set up a rhythm; her shoving her ass in his face, him pushing his face down and then them withdrawing until just the tip of his tongue was past her sphincter.

Edith put a hand between her legs and began to massage her clit as she fucked his face with her asshole and his finger with her cunt. An excited shock of sexual pleasure ran over her body when she felt his tongue and finger rubbing together, separated only by the thinnest of membranes of her pussy and asshole.

"Aghhhh...God Professor...I'm cumming. Now." She threw he head back and cried out from the orgasm that came from her asshole and pussy. Her vagina spasmed around his finger and her asshole around his tongue as she fucked at his slowly, savoring every morsel of pleasure from her climax.

"That was something else," she told him, letting her vagina toy with his finger. Tentatively, she rotated her ass, keeping it against his face. Is he game for another, she thought? How much can he take? How much can he give out?

To her delight, Edith found out that he was game for another go. If anything, her second orgasm was even better, perhaps because she knew how to use her ass and pussy to keep Thomlinson in the game. Fucking his face and finger sent little ripples of sexual joy over her body in waves until her climax hit.

She rolled over after her body had stopped shivering from the intensity of her orgasm and gave Thomlinson a pat on the cheek. "That was very good. I may baby sit for you again. if you want me to."

Thomlinson licked his lips, his body still shaking from the intensity of the sexual experiences of the night. He was coming out of his alcoholic fog and his sexual energy was still high. "I'll clean out my mouth and lick your pussy some more, if you would like, Edith."

Edith shook her head. "Enough for one night. I have classes tomorrow."

"Please, Edith," Thomlinson begged. "Please. I'm still charged up and, oh God, I need to feel you cum in my mouth again." He looked at her, tears in his eyes, and then lowered his head in abject surrender.

Edith patted his cheek again and told him that she really had to go but repeated that would consider babysitting for him again if he had learned his lesson.

Thomlinson nodded and looked at her forlornly as she dressed. He pulled his wallet out of his pants and took out several bills. "If that is not enough, tell me tomorrow and I'll pay you whatever you want."

Edith pocketed the money with a smile. "This is enough. I hope you have a good night. I think you have sobered enough to be able to use that on your wife," she told him, pointing to his crotch where his cock was beginning to come erect.

Edith let herself out and drove back to her dorm, humming all the way. She showered and felt her body shivering as she remembered the sexual delights she had experienced that night.

She did baby sit for Thomlinson several more times before she graduated, often enough to satisfy her, not nearly often enough to satisfy him.

licksit
licksit
128 Followers