Pussy Motors Ch. 03

Story Info
Anita's car breaks down in the middle of nowhere.
1.5k words
4.1
34.8k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, Anita was lost. The GPS was defective and Anita found herself surrounded by unfamiliar farms, trees, and other wildlife. Up ahead, she finally saw an old gas station. She figured she'd just stop in and ask for directions.

A sense of relief spread across her body, but her smile quickly changed to a look of horror as the car made a funny rattling noise and slowed down. Anita rolled the car to the side of the road, not 15 feet away from the gas station. She turned off the car and waited for a second. After the noise subsided, she turned the ignition once more, only to hear the same horrible sound. She tried and tried several times, to no luck. "Crap," she cursed to herself. Not only was she lost, now she needed a tow truck, and had to figure a way to get the car fixed without her boss or the VIP client knowing.

She stepped out of her car as the hot, humid sun beat down on her. She took off her suit jacket and left it in car, leaving her in her tank top and skirt only. She wished she didn't wear the stockings and pumps, as they didn't help with the heat.

Anita lifted up the hood and examined the damage; everything looked OK, but she didn't know what she was looking at anyway. She then headed over to the gas station. As she reached the entrance, she saw no cars and saw nobody around. She prayed business was just slow and it wasn't an abandoned spot.

There was no pay phone outside, so she approached the front door of the convenience store portion of the station. She peered inside, but it was empty. She yelled out, "Hello, anybody here?" No response. She decided to try and see if the door was open and, lucky for her, it was.

She stepped in as the door dinged, informing the store employee that someone entered the store. Problem was there was no store employee. She looked behind the counter, but it was empty. She yelled again, "Hello, anybody here? Hello. My car broke down. Hello." Still nothing.

She felt an eerie feeling as she had seen this scene in horror movies before. She headed behind the counter to see if there was a phone, when suddenly a male appeared out of the back. He was disheveled and dirty in appearance, but Anita just figured he was one of the workers in the shop. "Hi, my car stalled, down the road. Just looking for some help," she said with a smile. "Mind if I borrow your phone?" she asked.

The guy shouted back, "It's broken." She stared at him, as he stood with his hand behind his back.

"Do you think you take a look at the car?" she asked politely.

"No, we're closed." He barked again.

"No need to be so rude." Anita responded as she stepped towards the exit. Just then a man ran out from the back with his hands tied behind his back and a piece of tape hanging off his mouth. "Help, he's robbing the place. Help." The man screamed as he ran towards Anita.

Anita froze as the robber met the worker midway with a resounding thud. In his hand was a gun, which he used to pistol-whip the worker into unconsciousness. The robber then turned his attention to Anita, who desperately wanted to run, but was unable to move.

"Please don't hurt me," she stammered as she held her arms up. Although the move was a natural reaction, she would have been better off keeping her hands down, because when she did that her tits perked up and her nipples showed through her top.

The robber immediately got nasty thoughts in his mind looking at her. "Give me all your money." He ordered as he closed in on her with his gun in hand.

"Here, take it. Just don't hurt me." Anita replied handing her purse over to him.

The robber was standing right in front of her now and looking her up and down. He peeked inside her empty purse. "There's nothing in here?" he breathed down her neck.

"That's all, please I have nothing else with me. You already have the money from the store. Just don't hurt me," she said with closed eyes.

The robber continued to look her over as he adjusted his crotch. "What should I do with you? I can't have you calling the cops on me." He sneered.

"I promise I won't. I don't even have a phone." Anita begged.

"How can I trust you?" the robber asked.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt me." She begged again.

The robber put away his gun as he moved in even closer. "I won't hurt you. But since you have no money or items to give me, I'm gonna need something from you, for me to let you go."

Anita knew where this was headed. The robber then said, "I want that tank top and your panties now."

Anita took off her top, showing off her perky tits and sexy little nipples. She handed it to the robber who was already forming a bulge in his pants.

"And your panties?" he asked.

"I'm not wearing any." She responded.

"Lift up your skirt and show me." The robber smiled.

Anita turned around and did as asked. The robber reached down and felt around, massaging her clit and asshole. "That's good. You're so fucken hot. You know that?" he said as he turned her around and unzipped his pants letting his cock out through the pee hole.

As Anita grabbed his hard cock, she asked, "So if I let you do whatever you want to me, you'll let me go?"

The robber nodded as he watched Anita lean over and shove his cock into her mouth. She sucked and slobbered all over it. She was a little turned on, as she always had a thing for the bad boys. As she worked his cock over with a nice coat of saliva, he was busy fingering her wet pussy.

Finally it was time to fuck, no time for taking any clothes off. The robber had plans to fuck her silly all over the store. He first started with bending her over the counter and plowing her from behind. He rammed his cock hard and deep inside her as she held onto the counter and screamed her lungs out.

Then he threw her on top of the coffee table and proceeded to pound her pussy in missionary. He slammed his cock in and out of her so forcefully; the entire table shook causing all the items to fall off the table. The sound of the coffee maker breaking as it hit the floor was drowned out by both their groans and moans.

Without missing a beat, he picked her up and threw her up against the glass windows while thrusting his cock in and out of her. He drove all his weight into her with each long deep thrust. The impact making her head bang against the glass like a headboard.

Then it was onto the floor for some dirty reverse cowgirl. He spread Anita's legs wide apart, as he held his arms on each side of her waist, lifting her up and down onto his cock. Anita shuddered and shook as his cock touched every spot inside her. She came with a fury all over his cock.

After the non-stop fuckfest, Anita kneeled down in front of the robber and finished him off with a cum inducing blowjob. The robber groaned as he thrust his cock into her mouth, dropping every last drop of cum down her throat. A few drops dribbled out the side of her mouth as she continued to suck him off. He let out a loud, long "Yeeeaaaahhhhh," as his cock became limp in her mouth.

The robber quickly put his cock back in his pants and ran off leaving Anita there with the unconscious store worker. But he took her tank top as a souvenir.

Anita wiped the cum remains off her lips and walked over to the store worker. She tried to shake him and wake him up, but he was knocked out cold. She felt around his pockets and took out his cellphone. She grabbed it and left the store with her arms wrapped around her, covering her breasts. When she finally reached her car, she put on her jacket, which revealed her cleavage very clearly.

She then flipped open the cellphone and typed in 911. She took a deep breath as the first ring buzzed in her ear. Then she heard a different sounding beep and looked puzzled at the phone. It said "low battery." In a panic she turned the phone off and on again, but the same message appeared. She tried once more, but the battery was so low that the phone wouldn't even turn on. She looked around at the deserted roadway and let out a loud scream, while slamming the phone down on the ground in frustration.