Pussy Motors Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenna teaches the new girl how to sell a car.
1.9k words
4.43
41.8k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car service pulled up to the car dealership and Jenna thanked the driver as she stepped out of the car. She thought about giving the driver a special tip, since it had been almost an hour since she was last fucked and she was horny again. Her mind wandered back to the time during a vacation when she gave the cab driver a sloppy blowjob because she didn't have any money on her.

As she snapped back to reality, she tipped the driver and went inside instead. She was hoping there were some of those horny rich losers shopping around. Maybe she could sucker one of them into a few purchases in exchange for her hourly fuck fix.

To her dismay, it was pretty quiet. She looked around, but only found men with their wives or older women. She figured she'd head to the back and check in on the service repair guys. They were always good for a nasty, dirty fuck. Jenna quickly headed in that direction, but her boss stopped her in her tracks.

What did this guy want, she thought. He was such a tight ass, although he was good for a decent fuck if she were desperate. "You have to complete your required training today," he said.

"What training?" Jenna replied.

"The one you have to take in order to work here. The one you have been delaying for the past year. Just get it over with and don't fuck around. If you don't get credit for this training, I'll have to take you off the sales floor," he said as he walked away.

Fuck around, Jenna thought to herself. That's exactly what she needed! Not to be wasting her time sitting through some boring training session. But her attitude quickly changed as she stepped into the training room and found a sexy 30ish year old man dressed in a nice suit standing in the front. His nametag read Mr. Stone.

Jenna smiled at the sexy instructor as she made her way to a seat in the front. There was another young lady sitting in the room as well. She must be a newbie. She was cute with thin, blonde straight hair that reached down her back. She looked barely legal dressed in a simple black v-neck t-shirt, and casual beige skirt, with slip on heels. She looked like she could be going to high school. Jenna smiled when the idea popped in her head. She was going to give both of them a real lesson today.

"Looks like you're both here," the instructor said. "Small training session today. Just you two."

As he handed out the training packet to the young girl and then to Jenna, their eyes met and they exchanged a brief smile. Jenna knew right there she was going to have to fuck him. She looked at the training packet and let out a laugh as she read the title on the training manual. "How to Sell a Car," it read.

"Is something funny?" the instructor asked.

"You have to be kidding me. What am I doing here?" Jenna laughed out loud pointing at the title.

"You're here because you have yet to take this required training course. It's company policy. But if you think you know everything already, why don't you come up here and teach our new hire, Katie, here?"

Jenna stood up. "Ok. I'll teach you both a lesson that you won't find in this stupid book."

She stood up out of her chair and approached the instructor like the seductress she was. "I'll need you to play the role of the customer."

The instructor nodded as Jenna led him towards the center of the room. "Now we're going to do a little role playing. I'll be the car salesperson, and Mr. Stone here will be the customer," she said as she looked over at Katie.

"Now what you want to do is keep an eye out for the right customer. You want someone who is dressed well, like Mr. Stone here. Someone who looks like he is ready to buy. I like to focus in on male customers. Being a cute young woman, as yourself Katie, these will be your easiest customers." Jenna spoke in her best professional voice.

"You want to approach the customer in a friendly, yet confident manner," she continued.

Jenna walked up to Mr. Stone, "Hi, my name is Jenna. I see you looking at this car here, and I think it's perfect for you. So what can I do to get you to walk out of here with this car?" Jenna batted her eyes and smiled seductively at Mr. Stone.

"I'm just looking. Thanks," Mr. Stone replied playing the role tough.

"Why don't we step in my office and talk some more?" Jenna played along.

They faked entering into an office. Looking at Katie, Jenna continued with her lesson, "Now, once in the office, you got him. You just have to bring the sale home. I like to approach this situation like this."

Turning back to Mr. Stone. "You look like a rich guy and I'm sure you can afford this car," she said as she circled around him. "I know you're just trying to play a game of hardball, but I don't think you are aware of the perks we offer here." She came in close to him and began massaging his crotch with her hand.

"Jenna, this is completely inappropriate. I'll need to stop the training session now and report you to your boss." The instructor responded harshly.

Jenna unzipped his pants and reached in and grabbed his cock, taking it out and letting it hang there. "I don't think so," she said.

Jerking his cock in her hand, it slowly became hard and firm. "Now are you going to buy that car?" she said staying in character. She then leaned in and whispered into his ear, "And you don't want to cancel training just yet, do you?"

"Uh uh," the instructor mumbled, confused and unaware what he was answering.

Jenna crouched down in front of him. His impressively large cock pointed at her face. It was at least 8 inches long and a good 3 ½ inches thick. Just perfect for Jenna as she licked the tip of his cock before slowly taking in as much of his cock that her mouth would allow. She was able to shove it a little more than halfway in before she released, leaving a stream of drool on his cock.

The instructor closed his eyes and let out a moan as Jenna began bobbing her head up and down on his hard cock. She stopped sucking, but continued jerking him off, while looking up at him she asked, "Now you want to buy that car, don't you?"

"Yes, whatever you say. Yes." The instructor screamed eagerly.

Jenna looked over at Katie who was attentively watching. She had her leg up on the desk and spread her legs wide, playing with herself. Jenna smiled at her future prodigy. "Now you got him. You just made a sale." She took a few more sucks and licked his balls before nodding over at Katie, "Why don't you come over here and give it a try?"

Katie slowly stood up and walked over to Jenna and Mr. Stone nervously. She crouched down next to Jenna and took his hard cock from Jenna's hand. "Like this?" she asked Jenna before shoving his cock into her open mouth. She sucked hard and fast, spitting on it and jerking it with her hands. "That's good Katie. Very good. I can see that you're going to be a great salesperson."

Katie continued to suck harder and faster and Mr. Stone began moaning louder and louder. He was ready to cum, but Jenna stopped them. "That excellent Katie, but you don't want to go too fast. There is still more to sell."

Jenna helped Katie up and proceeded with her lesson. "Now that you got the car sold, you want to get him to buy all the features. I like to start with the sports package."

Jenna shoved the instructor down into one of the chairs and walked over to him and spun around, while lifting her left leg over his lap. She planted her heels into the ground and eased down onto his hard cock in a reverse cowgirl position. While looking at Katie she said, "Once you have him in this compromising position, you can get him to buy almost anything."

Bouncing up and down on his lap, Jenna let out a moan as she felt him balls deep inside of her, touching all the right spots. "So, can I interest you in the sports package?" she purred, in between her screams of pleasure.

The instructor replied, "Yes," over and over again as Jenna continued to pounce on his hard cock. She moaned loudly as he grabbed hold of her by the waist and took over, slamming his cock up into her pussy. She rubbed her clit with her free hand and let out a long loud scream as she came all over his cock. They both panted heavily as she leaned back and gave the instructor a deep French kiss. She then looked at Katie, "Your turn."

Katie pulled down her panties, threw them away, and lifted up her skirt to her waist as Jenna got off Mr. Stone's lap. Katie took her place on his lap, but decided to face him instead. She let out a loud moan as he guided his cock deep inside her. Once his cock was all the way in, she grinded her hips side to side slowly and stared at him. "You want a spoiler too, don't you?" she asked before pouncing on his cock hard and fast, up and down.

As if they were the only works in his vocabulary, the instructor screamed out, "Yes," again and again as they both moaned louder and louder.

"Good Katie. Very good. You just sold another feature to the car," Jenna said proudly.

After several more minutes of slamming down on his cock, Katie came fiercely. She let out a loud yell as her cum dripped down onto his cock. Katie stood up to catch her breath, letting his cock fall out of her pussy.

"Excellent Katie. Well done," Jenna said again. "Now, you can go into various other positions if you want to sell additional features. But in consideration of time, we'll skip to the closing of the deal."

They crouched down together, side by side, in front of an exhausted Mr. Stone, who was ready to burst any minute. "Now a man is never weaker than the moment he cums. So, I like to run through everything one last time, right before I make him cum in my mouth. Like this." She opened up her mouth, ready to suck on his throbbing cock.

But Katie stopped her. "Let me do it." Jenna looked at her star pupil proudly and nodded.

Katie took hold of Mr. Stone's cock and began jerking it hard and fast while looking up at him with her beautiful eyes. "So, you want the car with the sports package, the spoiler and the extended warranty, right?" adding on another feature for good measure.

The second she finished her sentence; she devoured his cock in her mouth. "Oh, yes. Oh my god, yes," he screamed as he exploded all his bodily fluids into her mouth. His whole body shook and convulsed as every last drop of his cum went down Katie's throat. Katie sucked until he was done and then wiped her mouth and looked over at Jenna with a wide smile. "So, how'd I do?"

"You're gonna be a star salesperson." Jenna said. She then looked over at the instructor, who was nearly passed out, "So, is training over?"

To be continued in chapter five...