Pussy Motors Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never taking her hands off either cock, she jerked and sucked both of them off causing them to make various groans and moans.

Erik was much more vocal than Vince and this turned Anita on. She paid special attention to his hard cock as he moaned and yelled out instructions, "Yea, baby suck that cock. All the way down your throat. Yea. Just like that."

Enjoying the show, Vince moved around behind Anita. He grabbed her by the waist and stood her up. She glanced back at Vince for a second before Erik pushed her head back down towards his cock.

Standing in the middle of the garage, bent over sandwiched by two large cocks, Anita quickly went back to sucking Erik's cock. She jerked it hard as she spit on it, rubbing her saliva over his shaft. Staring up at him, she yelled, "You like that, you like my mouth on your cock?" She spit on his cock again as she glanced underneath her and through her spread legs to see what Vince was doing.

Vince was settling in behind her, lifting up her mini-skirt and pulling down her pink thong to her ankles. She spread her legs as wide as the thong around her ankles would allow her. They were like a rope tied around her ankles, but she was able to spread them far enough for Vince to shove his head in between her thighs. He licked and spit all over her pussy and ass, getting both nice and wet for later. As he started to focus on her clit, Anita closed her eyes and let out a long, deep moan.

With her mouth wide open, Erik took it upon himself to shove his cock into the open space. Anita wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked on it intensely. The sensation of having her pussy licked made her suck his cock that much harder and faster.

While she was going to work on Erik's cock, the feeling of Vince's tongue between her legs disappeared. She stopped for a moment to look back. "Hey, why'd you stop?" she asked. But Vince was already standing behind her, holding his cock.

She let out another long, deep moan as Vince pushed his cock inside of her. Vince slowly pulled his cock out to the tip and pushed his cock back into her, until her pussy juices covered his entire cock. He gradually quickened his pace as he pounded his cock into her sweet pussy. Vince was fucking her so hard, that Erik had to hold his cock in the back of her mouth to drown out her loud screams.

"Ohh, yeah. That's some good pussy." Vince groaned as his cock fell out of her pussy after a deep, hard thrust.

"Let me get some of that." Erik said, not wanting Vince to have all the fun.

Erik stood Anita up and spun her around, so that she was facing Vince. He bent her over as he lifted her ass towards him. Anita grabbed hold of Vince's cock as Erik penetrated her pussy with his cock from behind. Licking and sucking her pussy juices off Vince's cock, she heard Erik scream and yell as he power fucked her pussy doggystyle. He was one of those talkative fuckers.

After pounding away for several minutes, Erik walked around next to Vince and held his cock, fresh out of her pussy, in front of her face. Taking a break from sucking Vince's cock, Anita grabbed hold of Erik's cock and licked it clean. She switched back and forth for a few minutes bobbing her head over one cock and then the other.

Anita sucked like this for several minutes before Vince grabbed her by the hand. Anita stepped out of her panties as they made their way over to the mechanical lift, where they lift up all the cars, and bent her over.

She grabbed hold of the side of the lift as Vince slapped her ass hard, leaving a red handprint. Pushing her legs apart, Vince rammed his cock back into her pussy as Erik stood at the side and watched, jerking his cock as he watched the action. Vince's cock fit in Anita pussy like it was the missing piece of a puzzle. Pounding into her with all his weight, Anita held on tight as she moaned and screamed sounds of pleasure.

Vince pounded away for a few minutes before he suddenly stopped. When Anita turned her head around to look back, Erik was standing there behind her, taking Vince's place. Vince was now jerking off on the side as Erik took up the responsibility of fucking her pussy. A few minutes later, they switched again. It was like this was a wrestling match and they were tag teaming her pussy.

After another switch, Erik decided her pussy was receiving enough cock, so he pushed his cock into her ass. Anita grimaced as his cock rammed into her asshole.

"Oh, your cock feels so good in my ass." She teased.

Vince and Erik continued to switch turns as they fucked her ass hard. Anita met their thrusts with her own as she pushed her ass back into their cocks.

Everything was happening so fast and furiously that nobody had time to take off his or her clothes. Unless you counted Anita's pink thong. So while Vince was ramming his cock into her ass, Erik took off all his clothes and laid them out on the dirty floor like a blanket.

He lay down on his clothes and called Anita over. Taking Vince's cock out of her ass, Anita walked over to Erik. She stepped over his body and lowered herself down onto his cock, ass first in a reverse cowgirl anal. She reached back as Erik thrust his cock into her asshole.

Taking his cue, Vince walked over as well, and stood over the both of them. Vince grabbed her legs and lifted them up in the air. Anita looked like she was doing yoga with her legs together pointed up in the air, lying on top of Erik, with his cock in her ass. Squeezing his way in, Vince grabbed hold of her sexy legs and found a way to slam his cock into her pussy.

With one cock in her pussy and one in her ass, Anita was in heaven. Squirts of cum shot out of her pussy as the two men thrust in and out of her pussy and ass in perfect rhythm. They hammered away at her, Vince with short, quick thrusts into her pussy and Erik with long, deep strokes up her ass.

Anita could feel Vince's cock throbbing and his face read, "About to cum." He swiftly stood up and ran around them both to place his cock over Anita's face. As Erik continued to push his cock into Anita's ass, Vince let out a loud roar as he jerked his load over Anita's smiling, open mouth.

With a face full of cum, Anita re-focused her attention back to the cock in her ass. She placed her fuck me pumps down on the hard concrete floor as she slammed her ass down onto Erik's cock. With Vince's cum streaming down her face as she bounced up and down, she sensed Erik was about to cum as well. She jumped off as he stood up just in time to spray his cum on her face and open mouth, adding his load to Vince's facial deposit.

Anita wiped the cum off her face and licked her fingertips before picking up her pink thong off the ground. As Erik put on his dirty clothes and Vince stuffed his cock back in his pants, they quickly got to work. "We'll have these ready within the hour." They said.

Putting her thong back on, she thanked the two men and headed back to the salesroom.

As she walked out of the garage she heard Vince screaming, "Hey, anytime you need some overtime work done, let me know."

To be continued in chapter 8...

12