Pussy Patrol Ch. 02

Story Info
Cops torture a suspect...but the suspect gets his revenge.
7k words
4.21
34.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: This is a sequel to an earlier story (Pussy Patrol) I wrote and features the main female characters from that story. It also intertwines another story of mine (Slutty Bridesmaids Prequel) and features the main male character from that story and picks up after the events in that story. You do not need to read those stories to follow this chapter, but please feel free to read them before (or after) you read this. Thank you for your time.

*

Officer Jackson led the accused man, Marcus Black, towards the dark, shut in room. As a fellow African American man, he felt anger boiling inside him. The crimes this man was charged with committing just further perpetuated the black criminal stereotypes: A brutal assault on a white man resulting in a hospital stay, multiple wounds and a broken hand; kidnapping the white man's Asian girlfriend; stealing his car; and raping the girlfriend repeatedly and viciously. It was a slam dunk case. Multiple eyewitnesses. Both the attacked man and woman had given sworn statements. The attacker didn't even deny it or put up a fight when he was caught. It was a good thing too, because Marcus Black was no small man. His muscular arms barely reached around his back to be cuffed. And Officer Jackson definitely kept his hand on his gun just in case Marcus made any drastic moves.

Finally they arrived in interrogation room A. As the officer led Marcus into the room, he unlocked the cuffs and ordered him to sit down. He then re-cuffed his hands behind his back around the backstop of the chair. As he double checked the cuffs he offered the culprit some advice, "You should just confess now. Otherwise, god help you..."

"Oh yea, why is that." Marcus replied in a calm, cool voice.

"Because they got pussy patrol coming for you and they always get the confession." The Officer replied back.

"Pussy Patrol?" asked Marcus. But there was no need for a response from the officer as the interrogation doors swung open and in walked two sexy as hell Latin women. Marcus sized up the two like they were pieces of meat. They were about the same height and they both had on killer high heels and extremely tight, revealing clothing. One was full figured, while the other was thin. And both had curves in all the right places.

The full figured one ordered the officer to leave the room as the thin one grabbed a chair and pulled it up right next to Marcus.

She sat down and crossed her legs. She introduced herself as "Anny" and her partner as "Tania". Her leg swayed as she teased him with her sexy patent leather nude platform pumps. Marcus looked her up and down again. She was dressed seductively and lightly in a body fitting white tank top that showed off her perky B cup sized tits, toned arms, and thin waist. Her straight black hair ran just above her shoulders contrasting the white of her top and her tanned skin. A pink mini-skirt clung to her hips and ass, barely concealing her nude thigh high stockings with the seam running down the back.

Meanwhile her partner paced around him, her spiked high heels clacking on the hard floor with each step. Marcus looked back and gave her a once over. She was dressed in a tight short sleeve black blouse with the top three buttons left open to reveal her ample cleavage. A tight green skirt barely contained her thick ass, but didn't conceal the tops of her black thigh high stockings, which blended in perfectly with her ridiculously high patent leather pumps. Marcus looked long enough and then turned his attention back to her partner, Anny.

Tania suddenly stopped pacing behind Marcus and leaned in to whisper in his left ear. Her breathe was hot, her accent thick. "OK Mr. Black. This is how it's going to work. You can just confess now and save everyone time and pain." She paused and waited for a response. She didn't get one. "Fine you want to play tough. Well Anny and I like tough guys. Especially tough guys who like to rape and assault innocent young women."

"I didn't do anything." Marcus calmly answered.

Anny let out a laugh, "We were hoping you would say that. Because that's where we come in. We're..."

"Pussy Patrol" Marcus sarcastically fired back. "I don't get it."

Tania shot back immediately, "Oh you'll get it soon enough. You ever jerk off too much? It hurts doesn't it? Well that's nothing compared to what we'll do to you. We use your own weapon against you. The same thing that you think makes you tough. That makes you a man. We punish you with it. And when we are done with you, you will confess. You will beg for us to stop. And if we feel like it...we will make you beg for your life."

Again showing no emotion, Marcus simply fired back. "OK. A bit dramatic. But OK."

Tania slammed her hand on the cold metal desk as she stared intensely at him. "Why did you do it? Did you see a white guy with a pretty Asian girl and get jealous? Do you have a thing for Asian women?"

"No, I like Latin women." Marcus retorted. Then he laughed and shrugged, "I like Asian's too"

"Oh you won't when we're done with you. You may not even like women anymore." Anny shot back.

Tania continued again, "So you beat the shit out of him, huh. Figured that's the only way you could get a girl like that. Am I on the right track?"

Marcus smiled.

"Then what Mr. Black? You see his shiny, expensive car and figured you'd take that too? Go for a little joyride? Take the sexy piece of ass with you and go find a quiet place where you could rape her?" Tania went on with her story.

Then Anny took over. "I bet you think you can do whatever you want? You and your big black dick?" She kneeled down and fondled his crotch through his jeans. Anny then looked up and stared at Marcus directly in the eye. "Last chance to confess."

Marcus smiled again and simply asked, "I want a lawyer?"

"Yea, she's on her way. Until then...we're just gonna talk some more."Anny continued as she unzipped his pants and reached into his pants. She pulled out his massive cock and let it breathe. "Ooohhhh Tania, we got a big, thick one here."

Tania kneeled down next to Anny and cooed. "You know what we always say. The bigger the cock, the more they scream." The two detectives laughed wickedly as they caressed and massaged Marcus' massive black cock.

Tania looked up and made eye contact with Marcus, "Last chance."Marcus said nothing. Tania continued, "Good, I was hoping you were gonna be a tough guy. Because we're gonna enjoy this."

Tania looked over at her partner, "Heads or tails?"

Anny smiled back sensing her friends' desire for some black cock. Just because it was their job, and they were dealing with some ruthless bastards, didn't mean they couldn't enjoy it a little. "No, you go first."

Tania barely waited two seconds before shoving Marcus' cock into her drooling mouth. She wasted no time bobbing her head up and down. Loud sucking and slurpring sounds escaped her mouth as her saliva covered the head of his cock and slowly slid down his shaft inch by inch leaving a glistening shine.

The whole time, Anny was giving a play by play in her sexy little Spanish accent. "Oh fuck yea girl. Suck that cock. Work that pretty little mouth." She paused to let her partner continue interrogating, "Mr. Marcus, you are not gonna last long the way my girl is giving head. She gonna suck the cum right out of your poor cock."

Tania was intensely focused as she continued to stuff her mouth full of cock, taking more and more with each bob up and down. She didn't dare take his cock out of her mouth to come up for air. That's what her nose was for. At the same time; her hands were moving up and down in rhythm with her head, jerking his shaft with a vice like grip.

At the same time, Anny was staring directly at Marcus trying to gauge his tolerance. He was silent and still. She took this as him trying his hardest not to cum. She definitely didn't assume it was disinterest because his cock was telling another story. So instead she stood up and leaned in, brushing her tits against his cheek, and whispered into his ear. Her warm breathe and soft voice seductively encouraging him to confess. But Marcus just sat still and motionless. His mind coming up with a plan of defense...or attack.

This fruitless exercise continued on for several minutes as Anny was starting to feel left out of the action. She reached down for Marcus' shaft and placed her hand over Tania's. Tania removed her hand and let her partner do the jerking, but she refused to release his cock from her mouth as a pool of drool now covered his entire shaft down to his balls.

Anny then told her partner, "Don't make him cum yet...let me have some fun too."

Finally, Tania popped his cock out of her mouth and took a gasp of air. She looked over at Marcus who stared straight ahead in a meditative state. "You're lucky motherfucker, because I was in a zone. You would have been begging me to stop in a couple of minutes." Tania waited for a response, but got none. So she turned back to her friend and nodded, "Your turn."

Anny jerked his cock furiously, sliming her hand with her partner's saliva. Then she reached over and grabbed the glass of water left for Marcus on the table. Partly to clean his cock, but also partly for effect; she poured it slowly on Marcus' cock, letting him sit in a pool of water that ran off the chair edges. She then whipped her pretty shoulder length black hair to the side, opened wide, and got herself a mouthful of black cock. She started slow, just suctioning the head of his cock and swirling her tongue around the tip. She then dipped down and took him half way down her throat before coming back up for air, leaving a string of her drool from the tip of his cock to her lips. Taking a break, Anny smiled at Marcus all the while jerking his cock up and down.

Tania laughed before she turned her attention to Marcus, "You're done. You might as well confess now, because we're enjoying this too much. So go ahead and pretend you don't feel it. But I can practically see the cum bubbling up in your balls...just waiting to explode."

Again, Marcus didn't react. So Tania glanced over at Anny, who took the signal to attack. Anny went back down on Marcus' manhood and angrily gulped down inch by inch until she had her lips practically touching his balls. Marcus winced and twitched. Tania caught the slight movement and she screamed out loud for Anny to hear, "Oh shit. That did it girl. He felt that one."

Those words ignited a fire under Anny as she worked over his cock with her mouth like she was trying to not only suck the cum out of it, but literally suck the balls up through his cock.

Marcus couldn't take it anymore. He started to moan and breathe heavily. He cried out in agony, turning his head away and closing his eyes. But it didn't work as Anny sucked harder and faster, drooling all over his cock. After a few more agonizing seconds, Marcus screamed out a long agonizing yell, "OH FUCK."

Those words triggered Anny to go into overdrive and she simply refused to stop. She was determined to make him cum with her mouth. At the same time, Tania was screaming into Marcus' ear, "CONFESS. CONFESS NOW...TELL ME YOU RAPED THAT POOR LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL."

Marcus let out another loud roar, "FUCK. WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??"

He then started rambling like a crazed lunatic, "YOU ARE SO GOOD. THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD...NO WAY YOU SUCK COCK THAT GOOD. SSSSOOOO GOOD...FUCK!!! YOU'RE MOUTH IS SO GOOD." Then he let out another loud roar and snapped his head down, closed his eyes and tensed up. "NO. NOO. NNOOO. NNNOOOOOOO." He started to shout. 'I'M NOT GONNA CUM. I'M NOT GONNA CUM." He started to chant this over and over again.

Tania started cracking up. This was a first. She'd seen suspects start to break down after hours of pussy and mouth induced torture, but never from a few minutes of cock sucking. "Damn girl. You're gonna make him pass out." She pulled her partner off of his cock and Marcus began panting and gasping for air like a true torture victim.

"FUCK YOU." Marcus eeked out in between his labor like deep breathes, "YOU BITCHES. YOU SLIPPED ME SOME DRUGS OR SOME SHIT."

"Ha" Anny laughed out loud, "I don't need no drugs. My mouth is the drug and it's too much for you. See I knew you were just some little bitch acting tough. That's why you have to rape helpless women to get you off."

A few seconds passed as Marcus continued to breathe like he was passing a kidney stone.

"Confess now!" Anny shouted

Marcus shook his head no, "I want a lawyer".

Anny shrugged her sexy shoulders, "OK. Guess you like to cry like a baby." And she lurched forward to continue her mouth induced torture. But she was stopped by her partner. Tania looked at Anny and winked. "Let me shut this motherfucker up." Anny moved out of the way and Tania pounced on his cock...swallowing it and sucking on it with fierce intensity.

But then something weird happened. Marcus mood swung immediately. He leaned his head back and yelled out, "Oh yes. That's good. Just like that."

Tania took it as a sign that she was doing the job. But then Marcus screamed out, "Oh wow. That's what I needed...Whew...It's like I can feel the cum going back down and vanishing." This made Tania look up in shock. "What motherfucker?"

Marcus screamed out, "No, don't stop. I was so close. The way your friend worked her mouth, I mean, I was so close to exploding. You have no idea. But you're like the opposite. It's incredible. I can almost feel the cum receding."

Tania went flush red in the face with anger, "Oh yea. Let's see if you can handle this." She lunged back down and slobbered on his cock. She sucked, slurped, jerked, and swired her mouth, hands and tongue with all her might. But Marcus just laughed it off, "Fuck. I can feel myself getting soft. Keep doing that. Just like that...Wow, you really suck at this. I mean literally."And as if words were not enough, his cock slowly went soft in Tania's mouth and hands.

"What's the matter? You too scared to even maintain a hard-on. This is a first." Tania said defensively.

"I'm not doing anything. That's all you...whatever you're doing, just don't let your friend suck my cock." Marcus begged

Anny and Tania switched places and Anny furiously worked her mouth over Marcus' soft cock. And in no time, he was rock hard again. If it was possible, Marcus cock was even harder than before as Anny worked her magic.

Marcus cried again like a little bitch, "Oh fuck. You are so good. Please don't stop. Just let me cum. Please..."

Infuriated, Tania pushed her partner aside and put all her energy into sucking Marcus' hard cock. But once again, it slowly went soft in her mouth and hands.

"FUCK" Marcus bellowed. "That's some real torture shit you two are pulling. You (he nodded towards Anny) get me all hard and shit and just when I'm about to cum you (he nods toward Tania, still trying her damndest to keep him hard) take over and make me lose my motherfucking hard on. That's some cold ass shit. I bet you two got this thing down to a science...just keep doing this shit back and forth until the poor motherfucker loses his damn mind. It's like good cop / bad cop...or good cocksucker / bad cocksucker."

Tania jumped up and got in Marcus' face. She was yelling at him with extreme rage and temper, "Bad cocksucker. BAD COCKSUCKER? I've made guys cum just by touching their cock with my lips. I've taken on as many as ten men and made them all cry cumming and screaming. I am a fucking good cocksucker."

Anny had to restrain her friend and restore order, "Tania, don't let him get to you. He's clearly just messing with you. We're clearly underestimating this suspect."

Tania took a deep breath and calmed down. "You're right Anny. I lost my head there for a second. Let's see just how smart this motherfucker is." She cursed as she stormed out of the interrogation room, her expensive heels angrily clacking against the floor on her way out.

Seconds later, she returned with a large brown paper bag. "Let's see how cool you are now." She barked as she put the bag over his head, blinding him.

Marcus couldn't see, but his hearing senses heightened in its absence. She could hear the button's on Tania's blouse being ripped open. He then heard the faint sound of a zipper being unzipped and the sound of one set of heels stepping up and down. He figured that was Anny taking off her skirt and he guessed they both had removed their clothes. He then felt a pair of soft perky breasts rubbing against his cock. He guessed they belonged to Anny. That was followed by a larger set of breasts rubbing against his cock and figured they belonged to the more robust cleavage of Tania's. Then four sets of hands fondled, massaged, jerked, and straight out manhandled his cock. That went on for a good minute, and then the first set of lips hit his cockhead.

"Oh my god. Fuck Anny...that's some good shit. They should call you superhead." Marcus screamed through the paper bag as his cock grew to full attention again.

Then a new set of lips touched his cock, and he immediately went soft again. "Seriously Tania. I don't know how you do that. That's a real skill there...to be able to be a bad cocksucker. I mean, I thought any blowjob would be good. But damn."

The lips around his cock switched again and Marcus went crazy, "FUCK. NOT AGAIN ANNY. PLEASE DON'T STOP. JUST LET ME CUM. PLEASE. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE."

Then two sets of lips attacked his cock. They each kissed and glided up and down each side of his cock in unison. "Oh, that's fucked up. It's like my dick is confused. Fuck. It's like half my dick is hard and the other is soft. Like one nut wants to bust and the other wants to shrivel up."

Then both lips jumped off his cock and just one set of lips returned. Marcus immediately knew it was Tania's. "Oh fuck Tania. Just stop it. Please. You win. You fucking win. I can't take this anymore. I can't take it anymore. Please just kill me. No more. No mas. No mas. I confess. I CONFESS..."

Tania stood up and threw the paper bag off of Marcus' head. It took him a second to adjust to the light as she screamed at him, "How the fuck did you know who was sucking your cock? It's impossible. I'm a good cocksucker." She stood back in confusion and mumbled to herself over and over again "I know I'm a good cocksucker. I'm a good cocksucker." She looked over at Anny, "I am, right?"

Anny went over to console her friend and partner, "Hey don't pay attention to him. He's playing a game...besides, it doesn't matter anymore. We got him. He just confessed."

They prepared for the formal confession as Anny quickly got dressed. Tania was still in a state of bewilderment and just stood there. She was almost in as bad a shape as Marcus, who was a sweaty mess. He yelled out to Anny, "Water. Please...some water."

Anny fixed her skirt and took a quick look in the window before heading out, "Let's see if your lawyer is here yet." This meant Tania was now left alone with Marcus; still naked except for her garters, thigh high stockings, and heels.

Marcus looked up at her, "I was just lying the whole time. You're not a bad cocksucker. You're really good actually. Phenomenal even."

"I knew it." Tania screamed excited and reassured.

"I was just trying to get you off your game, hoping you two would turn on each other. It was the only play I had."

"So I was about to make you cum? I knew it. I fucking knew it."

"Well, I'm able to control it when it's just dick sucking. But I'm so glad you didn't work your pussy muscles. Because if you fuck like you suck...I would have lost it."

"Is that right?" Tania smiled. "You shouldn't have told me that Marcus." As she seductively made her way over to Marcus' still handcuffed to the chair. "Because now I'm gonna make you pay for making me doubt myself." Tania leaned in and ran her tongue up his neck until she was breathing down his ear. "I'm gonna fucking ride your cock so hard; you will regret you ever tried to play games with me."

12