Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 03

Story Info
Sneaky Public Masturbation.
1k words
4.22
13.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still more Sneaky Masturbation Information

WAY BACK-- Dollie was masturbating me at the drive-in movies soon after we began dating after she turned 18. She'd gotten so excited she was rubbing my erection through my jeans and I suggested she just unzip my pants and set it free. This happened after I'd been pulling her tits out on earlier dates. It was all new to both of us and exciting.

Then came drive-in movie intercourse. Almost everyone old enough to date at a drive-in movie has done those things there and on 'lover's lane.' We almost named our first born son Starlite, our favorite drive-in movie theater.

The earliest memories of me being masturbated in other public places, other than my car or a secluded beach, were occasionally at strip clubs. As at the drive-in movie, I wore jeans or dress pants so Dollie had to slip down my zipper and pull me out. More difficult than a one handed bra unhook!

Perhaps half of the strip clubs had small tables with overhanging table cloths. These Clubs were tiny neighborhood strip joints, converted bars with a stage, pole, and spot lights added. Most closed down or were shut down often, to be replaced by others.

We didn't attend the more popular places that charged admittance and often had 'famous' dancers. Older houses or one car garages converted to neighborhood bars, then to neighborhood strip clubs, became the hang outs of low life's, prostitutes, drunks, and druggies. And yes, inquisitive, barely legal teens, and perverts. Not the most glamorous places to hang out. But often exciting, always cheap.

Dollie and the very young dancers seemed to notice my almost immediate erection as I sat there. Often no tablecloth to hide under. At first we sat right down front for better viewing of the girls on stage. Later we decided that a table off to the side was more private.

After all, Dollie often had bigger tits than the barely legal gals often appearing barely 15. I think 18 was the legal age then but from the looks of the nearly flat chested skinny baby faced girls we often wondered.

We went more to show Dollie and our latest female room mate off than to look at those girls. Oh yes, there'd be a few lookers with nice titties I'd stare at. Phony tits were not yet popular or invented, at least in the Midwest, and these gals were too poor to afford them anyway.

Dollie herself was barely 19 now. Yes, barely! Her and our latest room mate, Charlotte, often teased me and rubbed my crotch as I stared at those young strippers on stage. Now and then a stripper sitting with us rubbed my manhood thru my pants. Ninety-eight percent of the dancers were whores working in those clubs to pick up men. Since I was already with at least one girl, rarely did any dancers proposition me. Also, I was ugly!

At a strip club with table cloths, Dollie often pulled down my zipper and began stroking my prick. She'd only do it briefly a few times during the evening. One time a stripper, who we'd visit often at that club, noticed me squirming and making funny faces, as Dollie's arm was under the tablecloth. The young gal slipped her hand under to join Dollie in jacking me off.

I was used to being masturbated by other gals at home and usually had pretty decent control. That evening I didn't. I shot a wad under the table in minutes. This was the beginning of a new game. Apparently the stripper told other dancers and I began enjoying one or two others, plus Dollie, jacking me off when we'd stop in for an evening. When little Charlotte was with us, my poor little penis didn't get any rest!

Dollie's masturbation games continued at a few other tittie bars and eventually at some small restaurants when possible. It wasn't till the 70's that I was wearing shorts to those Clubs. That sure made things easier to get out.

We were both lovin this. It happened now and then until I retired. Being older, it was getting very rare by then for me to get masturbated under a table. I was still getting it up, but the sex drive does wear off with time for both sexes.

I never expected Dollie to masturbate me in public after retirement. But, as I mentioned somewhere, our wildest years were from maybe ages 50 thru 65. I retired at 55.

PECKERS and PIZZA, an INTRODUCTION

I still can't explain why most nasty, dirty, perverted, kinky, wild, exciting, fun, illegal games happened in pizza places. But I'm gonna try. Here's my reasoning for our PECKERS-N-PIZZA games.

We mostly went between normal meal hours. Usually mid afternoon or near closing time. Most of the pizza restaurants have full tablecloths which hang down around the tables. You know the type, red and white checkerboard, or black and white checkerboard vinyl oil cloth.

Many places we went to had separate semi secluded dining areas. Balconies and short walls separating tables and complete sections in many. Most seemed to have friendly ornery staff and customers. Oh yes, and my wife was still as obsessed with my pecker as I was pussy hungry.

A recipe for fun and games, when you are dressed to play and horny. The horny part comes from the fact we were often dressed to play our flashing games or had just come from a day of playing, even cavorting around nude or on secluded beaches nude.

This was the same recipe for games we played with Dollie. Only then tablecloths were sometimes an obstacle and tits were above the tables. Table cloths were an obstacle when we wanted to show off Dollie's pussy, yet an advantage when I was masturbating her, as she occasionally did me.

The games that follow are only a few of the possibly thousands we played over many years in many places. These just happen to be the games I kept notes of and had written about later on.

Now let's have some pizza.