Pussy Poker

Story Info
Please Lord don't let my husband get a hard on.
17.4k words
4.12
157.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,092 Followers

My husband and I had just boarded the Seabourn Sojourn in Manaus Brazil for a sixteen-day cruise down the Amazon and up to Ft. Lauderdale. We are sitting in the boarding lounge sipping champagne waiting to be escorted to our cabin.

My name is Sharon Clark and twenty years ago I married my husband Mike in college. Mike was a grad student at the University of Wisconsin in Madison and I was working my butt off as a tech at the McArdle to supplement his small salary.

Mike, as he said, "got lucky" in the lab and discovered − I think created would be a better word − an antibody that was useful in treating a rare form of childhood cancer. He had interested a small group of investors in backing a Biotech start-up firm and after ten years of backbreaking work the drug got a favorable review from ODAC and approval by the FDA.

A major pharmaceutical firm that wanted to market the drug purchased his company and now Mike has a good job running one section of that big company and a nice portfolio of stock. That's what allows us to take vacations like this one where our cabin cost thirty thousand dollars for two weeks! When I think of the long hours he worked, I believe he earned it!

Mike taps my shoulder and points at the line of passengers waiting to board.

"I'd swear that's George Payne," he said. "He's got the same beard."

I looked at a couple standing in line and suddenly I recognized that beard and face.

My God, I thought, that's him! That's the guy we called "tomato balls" because he had the biggest testicles we had ever seen on anything other than a bull.

As I looked at him, that whole memory came alive literally exploding in my head. We had been in a swinging group! And the things our group had done! There were six couples. All the guys were grad students or post-docs in the biological sciences at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. And all the gals worked to help them get by on their small salaries.

That was twenty years ago and we had fucked like bonobos. We were swingers but we had a closed group. We did ordinary swinging of course, swapping wives for a night or a weekend and group sex, but the games were very original.

We had one game we called pussy poker. It was played in a well-lit living room that had a chair with a back exactly high enough for a gal to bend over the back and take it doggie. We arranged the chairs in front and then each gal was dealt a face up poker hand of five cards. The gal with the lowest hand had to strip naked and assume the position bent over the back of the chair facing her audience with her boobs hanging down.

Then the guys, except for her husband of course, were dealt similar poker hands. The winner got naked and fucked the gal doggie while the audience watched and applauded.

The husband, with his pants down, had to sit in the front row watching his wife get fucked while the gals and guys in the audience made bets on how long it would be before he got an hard on watching his wife fuck. All the guys got a hard on sooner or later and some had one when they dropped their pants.

If hubby got an erection everybody knew he enjoyed being cuckolded so he had to masturbate with everybody watching him while he watched his wife fuck. When he finally ejaculated the audience cheered and applauded.

One variation of the game was to blindfold the gal and make her guess who the guy fuckin her was by reaching between her legs and feeling his balls. George was the easiest because he had such big balls that the girls called him tomato balls. Poor Mike had such tender testicles that one squeeze and he'd squeal and the gals identified him right away.

It was a fun group for two or three years, but then the guys got serious about their careers. After all, they had wives to support.

My memories were interrupted when George and Cathy entered the lounge. We waved but they didn't see us. They sat down across the room drinking champagne with the other couples waiting to be escorted to their assigned cabins.

Mike pulled out his pocket note pad and scribbled a note. He tore the page out and handed it to me to read. It said, "Hey Lady − you wanna fuck?" I laughed and handed it back to him nodding. He folded up the note and called one of the waiters serving champagne to the passengers. He pointed Cathy out carefully and the waiter delivered the note.

Cathy opened it and read it. Then she handed it to George who looked very angry and grabbed the waiter by the arm, quite obviously asking him who sent the note. The waiter pointed at Mike and George began an angry walk across the room toward us.

When he got closer he did a double take and started to laugh as he ran up to us and shook Mike's hand and kissed me. Then he waved to Cathy to join us. We hadn't seen them since leaving graduate school all those years ago.

We exchanged the usual information and then the talk became more personal. Had we continued as swingers? After I said we hadn't, Cathy said that neither had they. Then she added a comment.

"I've not had any action since we left Madison, but George fucked a red headed post-

doc all summer about ten years ago. That's all the action he's had."

"You KNEW about that little bitch?" George said, completely surprised.

"Of course I knew. But if it makes you feel better George, I figured I should give you a little slack. You were up for tenure and under a lot of pressure that summer. Your career was on the line. I figured a little strange stuff would relieve some of your stress."

"Feel better? Shit! You just now made me feel WORSE. I fucked her once and then I thought about you and figured I'd better not fuck her any more. I didn't want to hurt you. If I'd known it was okay with you I'd a fucked her all summer. She was good pussy!"

"As good as me?"

"Of course not! Nobody is as good as you."

"Then why waste your time on strange stuff?"

Then is a soft, loving voice she said, "But thank you darling for thinking of me. That was a lovely thing to do."

"What cabin are you in," I asked, changing the subject.

George looked at his key card and said, "Number 623."

"That's great," I said. "We're on the same deck just down the hall in 635."

Just about that time our room numbers were called along with another couple from deck six and a team of very courteous people escorted us to our cabins where our luggage had already been delivered.

On the way I was once again impressed by the tact of the Seabourn staff. Mike was carrying his briefcase as he always does and a staff member looked at it.

"May I take that for you sir?" A bright young man with an English accent asked.

"That's alright," Mike said. "I'll carry it."

Then the staff member said, "Sir, I wouldn't want my supervisor to see you carrying that bag."

Mike handed it to him. Talk about tact! He handed him his bag to keep that kid on good terms with his supervisor who didn't want passengers carrying anything at all.

When we got to our cabin I checked the bar and there were the bottles I had requested. Seabourn stocks your cabin with your choice of booze and there was Mike's Macallan 12 and my Tito's plus a Knob Creek for any guest we might have who wanted bourbon. Our butler, a handsome young kid named Roger with an Irish accent, checks daily to replace any empties when he brings our afternoon caviar. All included "free" in the admittedly expensive cost of the cruise.

We had several hours before we sailed and in a few minutes we were joined by George and Cathy with drinks in hand.

"Hell!" said George. "Your cabin's twice the size of ours."

"And we're paying big bucks for it," I said. "Mike can afford it now. No more Early Times for us."

"Jesus I almost forgot Early Times," Cathy said, laughing. "Remember that cheap scotch? What was it called?"

"Vat something," I said trying to remember. "I think it had a number."

"Have you two seen any of the other people from our grad school group?" Cathy asked.

I said that we hadn't. Most of them were at various universities and we had read some of their papers.

"George," Mike said, "what are you into these days? I've read your stuff on DNA polymerase and some of your grad students seem to be doing well."

"Same-o, same-o," George said. "We know a little bit more about coding errors but there's a long way to go. How's your work going with capitalist exploiters of the common man?"

"We're finding more common men to exploit every day. We're selling 'em my new drug. They gotta buy it if their kid's got cancer."

Mike laughed.

"Seriously Mike, that drug's a real advance," George said. "I saw your paper in JCO. Your drug has doubled the five-year survival. That's a lot of kids!

"Yeah I know," Mike said. "Some tumors are developing resistance and we're working on a modification. I HATE cancer especially in kids but let's not talk shop. What are we gonna do on this cruise?"

"Cathy and I are gonna spend a lot of time on your double sized veranda drinking your booze. And ... I don't know ... are we too old to fuck? I mean fuck other people."

"It's not OUR booze George. It's free. And NO we're not too old to fuck but that's gonna feel very strange. I haven't fucked anybody except Sharon in years."

As we began this cruise Mike and I had talked about "rejuvenating" our sex lives. Somehow in the last few years sex had become less exciting than it had been in the first few years of our marriage - and certainly less exciting than it had been in graduate school. We'll swap with George and Cathy, I thought. That will be a great way to start the rejuvenation process. I looked at George and thought about playing with those huge testicles. Yeah I thought, fuckin George is gonna be fun.

Our departure allowed us a beautiful view of the city and the Amazon river was low enough for us to see many lines on the wall which marked the levels of the river during the periods of flooding that were a routine part of the rainy season. We had a very relaxed dinner and walked past the casino, which was loaded with gamblers. Neither Mike nor I gambled but it was always a surprise to me that so many people, who were smart enough to get rich, were dumb enough to gamble.

The four of us had a lot to drink in our cabin and then wordlessly and not even talking about it we got naked. I fucked George while Cathy fucked Mike - a new peter felt good for a change and George's huge testicles were fun to play with while he fucked me. When he started pounding me hard I let go of his balls, lifted up my hips and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of those big balls slapping me in the ass.

When Cathy heard that familiar slapping sound she looked over at us, smiled, and winked at me as her husband, grunting like an animal, pumped his load deep into me. Then she turned her attention to my husband and brought him off skillfully. This was gonna be a good partnership.

"Quality pussy," said Mike as he finished her off.

Then we swapped and did our spouses - all in a big king-sized bed. It was a good time but somehow not quite the same as I remembered in grad school. I thought about that and couldn't think of why it was different. Maybe I better not say anything, I thought.

We fixed drinks and sat on the veranda naked in the dark as the ship sailed slowly down the wide Amazon. I was hoping people in the adjoining rooms would not peer around the wall separating the verandas and see us naked. It was like we all had the same thought at the same time.

"It's okay to be naked," said Mike. "Nobody is gonna lean out and look around the barrier at us."

"And if they do," George said laughing, "Sharon and Cathy can stand up and walk over to them naked and invite them to get naked and join us."

We laughed and then sat in silence for a few minutes until George spoke again - this time soft and very serious.

"It wasn't the same exactly as twenty years ago," he said. "I wonder why?"

"You're right George," Mike said. "I mean ... no offense Cathy ... it was good pussy but not the same as twenty years ago."

Cathy laughed and responded, "Well Mike, are you saying you don't want to fuck two women on this trip?"

"Of course not, but ... but ..."

George suddenly interrupted, "He's saying THREE would be better than two."

"And just where, George - my loving husband - do you expect to find a THIRD cooperative piece of ass?"

"Yeah," I said, "I don't know if Mike could handle three gals, but it would sure as hell be fun to watch him try at forty-plus years of age. We all watched him easily handle three back in grad school and George too. But George, you were panting very hard just now when you did me."

Somehow the party had picked up steam. We were laughing and drinking more and George even reached over and patted my ass. Then Mike asked George where he expected to find a third couple that were swingers.

"Not a third couple," George said. "Just a horny bitch that wants to fuck - a bitch who will think we're doing her a favor by fucking her."

"That's it George," I said. "You not only have an exaggerated notion of your sexual prowess but a fantasy that there's a group of babes out there that are just waiting eagerly to fuck you. I'll bet you a blowjob on the promenade deck that you can't even find one such babe on this whole ship."

"I'll take that bet," George said. "I'll introduce you to a gal who is eager to fuck tomorrow night."

"George," my husband said, "Sharon is right. Where are you gonna find a horny bitch that wants to fuck - I mean, except for our wives."

"You saw a half dozen of them tonight as we walked out of the dining room," George said laughing. "They were sitting at what the crew call 'the ladies bar' just before you get to the casino."

I suddenly remembered that bar, which was full of ladies with very few gentlemen. They were all drinking alone and they were all in their late forties or early fifties. I remember thinking at the time that they were all married to husbands who liked to gamble - liked it so much that that they spent all their time in the casino leaving their wives to sit and drink alone. I suddenly realized I was gonna lose my bet. Jesus! On my knees blowing George on the promenade deck? Shit! Maybe late at night - very late! And I'll need a pillow to kneel down on.

George explained to the three of us exactly what I had been thinking about the gals at the "ladies bar" and slowly my husband and Cathy began to nod their heads and smile.

He concluded, "Sure some of them are too old or too fat but we're sure to find at least one that's not TOO old and not TOO fat but who does feel neglected and horny. We'll pick her up together so she'll think that even if her husband sees her walking by the casino he'll see she's in a group. We'll bring her back to this cabin and everyone will drink and start takin off their clothes. Mike and I will fuck the bitch while you two girls watch and then you'll see a gal who hasn't had an orgasm in months pump her ass and cum big time and be grateful - very grateful."

We all laughed, as the party got better. We got drunk and fucked some more and this time there was a lot of talk and the old spirit we had in Madison seemed to return.

We slept late the next morning and after a light lunch the boys decided to try out the cigar room and Cathy and I sat on the veranda reminiscing about our swinging group all those years ago in Madison. We were swapping erotic stories and laughing.

"I really enjoyed fuckin your husband last night," Cathy said. "He pounded this old pussy like he did in grad school."

"I enjoyed fuckin George," I said.

"You know," Cathy said, "I think a guy is a better fuck after he watches his wife pump her ass to cum with another guy ... like ... well ... like he's trying to prove he can still fuck like he did when he married her."

"I think you're right," I said. "I think that's why our guys were so good last night."

Then Cathy paused a moment in thought and said, "Do you remember Mothers' Day?"

I felt a sudden arousal as I remembered it and there was that special feeling in my pelvis. If we talk about that, I'm gonna get a wet pussy, I thought. It was the one experience that Mike and I talked about the most in bed and the experience that gave me the most fantasies.

"I remember it," I said. "Mike and I sometimes play a game remembering it."

"Yeah," said Cathy. "George and me too."

We sat there in silence, sipping chardonnay. But our minds were going back twenty years and my pussy was starting to get wet. I was sure Cathy was getting wet too.

It had been a Sunday afternoon. Mothers' Day. Four of the six wives had gone home to see their mothers and Cathy and I had stayed in Madison. Somehow, I was never sure why, but all the guys had come over to our apartment to drink and party. Cathy and I had looked at each other and grinned as we both realized at the same time how this party was gonna end - we were gonna get fucked - really big time fucked.

After about an hour of drinking, without saying a word, the guys got naked. Cathy and I found ourselves staring at six big erections. I went into the bathroom and got several bath towels. I spread out two of them next to each other on the rug.

"That's a new rug," I said and everyone laughed as they realized the amount of jism that was gonna be dripping out of Cathy and me.

"Move mine further over, out of the sunlight," Cathy said. "I never been fucked in bright sunlight."

Everybody laughed again. Cathy and I stripped down for them, both of us starting to get aroused. We did it slow for the guys to enjoy but we were not professionals - we were lab technicians - so it was a bit sleazy - more like whores than dancers. But it was effective in getting those young peters a little bit harder.

I remember asking myself, "How many times am I gonna get fucked?"

I knew these young guys were good for four loads each but I also knew that some could do five. I remember laying there naked with my legs spread waiting for the first peter, calculating what four times six was and silently thinking that's a minimum of twelve fucks each - Jesus! A dozen - a dozen for each of us, but there were gonna be more than just a dozen. The guys were gonna be horny because this was more like a gangbang than group sex. Cathy and I had gone into the bathroom and each of us had squirted half a tube of lubricating jelly unto our rectums - knowing our guys preferences we were both gonna get butt fucked big time by at least two - maybe three of them.

I heard some one say, "How we gonna do this?"

Someone else said, "Alphabetical order, except husbands go last."

Then someone said, "Okay George and Mike, just sit back, watch and wait your turns. We are now gonna entertain your wives - big time."

Then I felt a guy crawl between my legs and I felt a nice hard peter shoved into me and I was wet and ready for him. I started pumping my ass and I looked over at my husband sitting in his usual chair watching me get fucked, his cock was hard and waiting. I know my husband was thinking, "A lotta guys are gonna fuck her before I get to." I was thinking the same thing.

Then I played a game. I turned my head so I couldn't see Cathy and told myself I was the only gal there. This was a gangbang and all those guys drinking beer and walking around with hard peters were gonna take turns fuckin me - just set the beer can on the floor and mount up when the guy before him pulls out his drippin peter and crawls off me. Later when Cathy and I talked about that afternoon she told me she played the same game herself.

We had changed towels after the first six guys and again after the next six. Those towels were dripping jism. Then I stared counting after that. I'd been drinking a lot but I counted three more guys. Jesus! Six guys and fifteen fucks! A Girl had to be young to handle that - I was twenty-three. My pussy had been sore for a week but not for anything would I have given up that wonderful afternoon - well, afternoon and evening - it was dark when I enjoyed my last fuck - a guy slows down a bit after his fourth or fifth piece of ass.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,092 Followers