Pussy to Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned at the image.

I pointed to the camera. "You know I'm still recording this, don't you?"

She moaned again with desperate passion, feeling utterly exposed.

"That's so I can watch you being a slut any time I want." She was becoming like a rag doll, lost in sub-space. "Should I stop recording it?"

"NO!!!"

One more cycle of pussy-to-mouth and I informed Charlotte I was going to cum soon, and that she would of course clean me off afterward. She begged for an orgasm, and I agreed. She came so hard it wrenched her insides, she said afterward.

When she was done, I told her it was my turn. She loved that, knowing that her role was now to be passive and quiet while I used her pussy for my own pleasure. Charlotte worked hard at staying quiet, but we both knew she frequently had orgasms despite herself at these moments. She was surprised when I told her I knew, but there's no hiding it when you turn bright red every time you orgasm.

But this time she kept still and quiet while I pounded out my orgasm. I loved how she looked, taking it submissively from behind, her pussy totally wet and welcoming. I began bellowing and grunting and told her I was going to cum. She screamed with me, and pushed back as I filled her pussy.

We finally fell forward together and fell asleep. It was often that way for us. She would clean me off later, like a good girl.

12