Pussy Whipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eight, after Hypnotic made sure Jessie had taken a bath and gone to bed, Hypnotic and George went up to the bedroom. Hypnotic watched George get undressed, and handcuffed his hands behind his back. She took her time taking off her clothes and lay down on the bed sideways, with her legs hanging off the bed.

After Hypnotic picked up her romance novel, George knelt on the floor and licked her pussy. He licked softly while she read, enough that she felt it, but not so much that she'd drop the book. After reading for about an hour, she put the book down. He sucked and nibbled on her clit while she fondled her breasts until she had an explosive orgasm.

Hypnotic helped George stand up, and sit on the bed. She locked the handcuffs to the headboard, and locked his ankles to the footboard with ankle cuffs. She tickled his cock until it was nice and hard, kissed him goodnight, and turned off the lights on the way out.

George went to sleep after a while. He'd grown used to sleeping with his wrists and ankles cuffed, but he remembered how hard it was for him to sleep the first couple of weeks after Hypnotic and Summer decided to have George sleep restrained.

When Hypnotic and Summer first moved in, they were interested in controlling George's orgasms. Hypnotic enjoyed the idea of making him beg to come, and Summer thought it would be fun to control him that way. George had a locking cock cage, but it wouldn't stay on when he walked around. They investigated several cock cages and cock restraints on the Internet, but none of them turned out to be practical for long-term wear. Hypnotic and Summer decided that one of them could always watch George when he was home, so he couldn't masturbate without them knowing. They figured he wouldn't masturbate at work, and for the most part, they were right.

The only time neither Hypnotic nor Summer could watch George was when he was sleeping. George was surprised the first time Hypnotic told him she wanted to lock him to the bed, but he let her cuff his wrists and ankles. He twisted and turned for hours, finally falling asleep exhausted. He was startled when Summer decided to wake him up by plopping her pussy in his face. He had no idea what was happening. He struggled helplessly for a while until he woke up completely and realized what Summer had done. Since that first night, he adjusted to sleeping while locked to the bed.

Summer enjoyed coming home to a quiet house after work. Most mornings after work she'd come home tired and relax on the sofa for a while before going upstairs and unlocking George from the bed. She might tickle his cock a little. But some nights, like tonight, she'd meet an interesting customer at work and come home energized. She appreciated knowing George was bound to the bed on mornings when she felt horny like this. Her pussy twitched thinking about him licking and sucking her clit.

After going to the bathroom and taking a long, relaxing shower, Summer slipped into the bedroom. George was snoring. Quietly, she climbed on the bed and dropped her pussy on his face. She snickered as she thought about him waking up with his nose buried in her pussy. It took a few moments for him to wake up, but she felt his tongue licking her pussy and around her clit. She twitched a little when he nibbled on her clit. She moaned when he alternated licking and sucking on her clit until she had an orgasm. After recuperating, she ground her pussy into his face until he licked and sucked her to another orgasm.

Summer slid forward to rest for a few minutes before unlocking George from the bed. She watched him get dressed and talked about work while she ate breakfast with him. She enjoyed her time alone with him. Sometimes, she felt like George and Hypnotic's daughter, though neither of them treated her that way. She appreciated Hypnotic cooking and washing for her; although sometimes she would feel a twinge of envy that Hypnotic didn't have to strip any more. After he left for work, she went to bed.

Hypnotic woke up to the alarm. Groaning, she got up and woke up Jessie and Logan for school. Logan was a junior in high school, so his bus came about an hour earlier than Jessie's. While they got dressed, Hypnotic made breakfast. After feeding the kids and sending them to school, Hypnotic got dressed. After cleaning up and starting some laundry, Hypnotic sat on the couch and watched TV.

Summer woke up around one, and came downstairs to see what Hypnotic was doing. After they finished putting away the laundry, they took turns holding ankles while the other did her crunches. Summer respected that Hypnotic did crunches with her. After fifteen minutes each on the Health Rider, they took a shower together. Afterwards, they spread a couple of towels and sat on the queen size bed, talking about Summer's work and how they could tease and torment George while shaving their legs and arms, and shaving each other's pussies.

After school, Jessie and Logan would play on the computer for a while before starting on their homework. They knew that dinner would be at or near six. Dinner was scheduled for six because George usually got home from work just before six, unless the train was late, while Summer needed to be ready for work before seven. Dinner was the only time the five of them would be together most days, and Hypnotic and George made an effort to have the whole family eat dinner together.

After dinner, Summer left for work. Hypnotic and George watched TV while Jessie and Logan played together. After Hypnotic put Jessie to bed, she got George from the sofa and led him into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and watched while George got undressed. After locking his wrists behind his back in handcuffs and locking his ankles in ankle cuffs, she did a sexy striptease while he helplessly stood and watched. She held him and rubbed her nipples all over his chest before she lay down on the bed, her legs hanging off the side.

George knelt down and lightly licked Hypnotic's pussy while she read a romance novel. He licked softly while she read. After about an hour, she put the book down. He sucked and nibbled on her clit while she fondled her breasts until she had an orgasm.

Hypnotic helped George stand up, and sit on the bed. She locked the handcuffs to the headboard, and locked his ankles to the footboard with ankle cuffs. She tickled his cock until it was nice and hard, kissed him goodnight, and turned off the lights on the way out. He wondered how Summer would wake him up as he drifted off to sleep.

Except for the unusual sexual relationship, Hypnotic, Summer, and George developed a stable family life. Hypnotic appreciated how established her life had become, and grew to value George and the support he provided her and Jessie, even though he was twelve years older. Summer appreciated how easy her life had become. All the money from stripping went to her car expenses and college fund. With her other expenses taken care of, she was saving money for the first time since leaving her parents. If her parents had been as cool as Hypnotic and George, she probably would have never left home. She was thankful that Hypnotic and George never forced her to do anything she didn't want to. Because she could stay out any night she wanted, she rarely wanted to stay out. She would occasionally go out for drinks with some of the other dancers after work.

George was happy for the first time in several years. Hypnotic was becoming a mother to Logan. While not replacing his birth mother, both George and Logan were happy to have a mothering influence in Logan's life again. Finally, George was thrilled to have two beautiful women teasing him sexually. While it wasn't exactly what he had fantasized, it was close enough.

12