Put Me In, Coach

Story Info
One player's experience on Minnesota Viking's sex cruise.
2k words
4.14
39.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAria
LadyAria
58 Followers

The soft wet lapping of water against the boat echoed the slurping sound of full purple lips rapped around the massive black cock beside him. Though he tried not to openly stare, he was mesmerized by the young female swallowing McKinnie whole. Cheeks stretched to distortion, she rocked her open mouth up and down while her chocolate eyes watered. The swollen veins threatened to pop the flimsy jeweled choker encircling her delicate ebony neck. Her tiny hands laid flat on his oversized muscular thighs balancing her as she drilled down sucking him deeper. Touching her lips to the tiny curls of his pubic bone, her eyes flew open wide as she began to gag. Thrown back from the explosion, she was bathed as the twelve inch cock shot cum into her open mouth and over her face. The white globs slid down the blackness of her smooth cheek. Reaching up to rub in jizz, she winked at him as she licked a droplet from her thick upper lip.

"Yo!" an irritated voice snapped his attention forward. "Are you wanting another dance or to suck his dick?"

The light skinned Hallie Barry look-alike glared at him from over her shoulder. Her full round cheeks still hung over his lap as the black thong disappeared into the slit of her bald cunt. Placing his hands on her ass, he pulled her strap to the side to look at the satin brown inner lips. He ran his finger over the soft skin enjoying the sensation until he dipped deeper into the hole. The bumpy ridges of her dry pussy killed the hard-on the darker sister had created. Pushing the trifling whore off his lap, he tossed her a fifty. He'd wait until McKinnie was done with the Africa Queen.

"Get off me," he replied. "Fucking sandpaper pussy."

He stood up and took the two steps to the door. Behind him, he could hear another player encouraging his "Hallie" to come dance for him. Shaking his head, he ducked through the small frame of the yacht doorway.

In the hallway, half naked beauties smiled at him as they chased each other with cans of Ready whip. One girl, with light brown braids dressed in shells, stopped a few feet in front of him. She giggled before she squirted cream on her left breast. Then, slowly, she licked down the full D cup until she closed her lips over the dark brown nipple. Slipping out wet and erect, she flicked the end. Satisfied with the tease, she sprinted down the hall to the master suite. His cock nudged him forward following the sound of clinking shells.

In the master suite, the shelled girl weaved in out the crowd like an eel. The bulk of his teammates and friends were gathered in the room as some party goers tapped black garbage bags to the floor. One guy, with a southern accent, called everyone's attention to the middle of the room. Distracted by the announcement, she paused within arm's reach. He caught her about the waist. Warm and the color of melted caramel, she wiggled as he scooped her up.

"You wanna play, Troy Williamson?" she chirped in his ear.

"How do you know me?"

"I'm a football fan."

"What's yours?"

"Jamaica."

"For real?" he frowned doubtfully.

"Shanita," she answered looking around. "But don't tell anyone."

"How much to play?" he asked eyeing her bare tits.

"For you," she smiled. "A kiss."

Coco butter filled his nose as he kissed her deeply. Her tongue twisted and danced in his mouth. She tasted sweet like sugar. Breaking the kiss, he scanned the room for a place to take her when the southern accent caught his attention again.

"Gentleman, I present to you, Raven and Destiny, for your all girl viewing pleasure."

He looked back down as she snuggled into the crook of his arm. Her face was angelic in the soft light of the room. She would do. Looking for the African queen, he wanted to take them both back to his hotel room for some more private fun. Hopefully, he could find the Ebony goddess.

"These are my girls," she whispered seeing he was distracted. "Watch. It'll get you so fucking hot."

He turned back to the center of the room. A curvy white girl with blonde hair pulled off her bra. Her large fake breast defied gravity as they barely bounced out of their constraints. Meanwhile, a short dark skinned honey stripped off her white bikini and tossed it into the crowd. Both girls kneeled down on the garbage bags as the Southern Guy tossed Willie a bottle of lubricant gel. Stepping forward, Willie took his place between the two girls. In response, the crowd cheered as one of the girls produced a double headed dildo from a bag on the floor. Willie smiled as he dribbled lube on the cracks of the two contrasting asses. In response, the girls giggled as he worked the lube between their cheeks. Circling his large black thumbs over the pink and brown sphincters, he massaged each asshole. Like flowers, they bloomed open taking in the thick knot of his knuckles. He dug deeper into the tight rings as the girls moaned their praises. Ready to blow his wad, Willie popped out his right thumb to grab the dildo. Shaking, he inserted the head first into the Raven who grunted as she slipped over the large purple phallus. Placing the other end in Destiny, the girl bucked against the intrusion driving it deeper into Raven. In turn, Raven pushed into the motion plunging the dildo back into Destiny. The two girls moaned and sweated as they smacked hard against each other's asses. Primal and raw, the two clanged together in a steady beat of wanton lust and need. Raven, coming close to finishing, snaked her hands around Destiny's alabaster thigh's as she screamed out for her to drive harder. In response, the crowd chanted, "Harder, Harder, Harder..."

The two girls struggled to fuck each other with every muscle in their bodies. The slap of their bare flesh and the suction of their lubed asses drowned out the frenzy of the crowd. Finally, Raven bucked back her head as her pussy shot her orgasm on the back of Destiny's thighs and knees. The sensation sent Destiny into a seizure like fit that closed the crowd around her as her fingers tore mercilessly into her sloppy pink pussy. Raven, pulling out the dildo, dropped her face into Destiny spread cunt licking her over the screaming edge. After five long minutes of ear piercing ecstasy, Destiny pulled Raven into her weak arms for a long wet thank you kiss. The crowd cheered before breaking up desperate to pair off.

The guys, outnumbering the girls two to one, began approaching the staff. In their need, wads of money began waving like flags about the room. Immediately, Jamaica slipped out of his arm chasing down the largest bundle of money. Waitresses scurried like scared children as the pros played the crowd for their last dime.

Troy, frustrated from the lack of release and the rising price of pussy, pushed through crowd of friends fucking prostitutes against the wooden panel walls of the yacht. Entering into the hall, he saw his African Queen come out one of the far bedrooms. Her dress still open to her waist and cum in her short curly hair.

"Hey!" he called out to her as she headed for the deck.

"Yes," she replied. The look in her eyes when she turned said she remembered him.

"Where you going?"

"For some fresh air," she replied. "You need something?"

"Yes," he winked. "A little bit of you."

"Okay, join me up on deck."

Following her to the deck, he realized they were pulling back into the port. She looked back at him with an expression of shock. It had only been forty-five minutes and they had paid for a three and half hour ride. Busted! was all he could think as the cop cars and swirling lights came into focus on the banks of the lake. He slipped his arm around her shoulders as she pulled her dress back over her exposed breast.

"Say you're my girlfriend," he whispered. "We'll just walk off together and get in my limo. They can't do anything."

"Yes," she blinked back tears of fear. "I got a son. I can't be arrested."

"Shhh!, it will be fine," he soothed her. "Everything will be fine. We'll both do each other a favor."

"Yes," she shook her head in agreement.

As they pulled into the dock, the two stepped off the boat. The police bullied them and asked a few questions. However, they were more interested in the group in the heart of the yacht. The sounds of pleasure and surprise still echoed from below desk as the party was being broken up. After convincing the officer of their utter ignorance, he agreed to let them go. Taking her hand in his, Troy lead his African Queen to the safety of the limo.

His ebony goddess seemed smaller in the dim light. Reaching out, he pulled her into his lap and kissed her shoulder. Silent, she leaned back against his chest and spread her legs in submission. With one hand, he pushed the button to open the sun roof. The cool night air brought her purplish nipples tight. The moonlight reflected off her skin silver. Her breast were small like a dancer's and her stomach tight. His hand moved up her torso to find the tiny choker. Yanking it off, he watched as the tiny blue jewels trickled down her black skin and scattered across the floor. She breathed deeply. He wasn't sure if it was lust or fear. Regardless, the sound brought his erection stabbing into her ass.

He pushed her forward onto the floor in front of the seat. He ripped away the flimsy white dress and threw it to the side. Her pussy lips were dark and wet. Slipping his fingers into her, he moved in and out as she flexed playfully.

"You like that?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she whispered again.

"Louder," he commanded. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she answered louder.

"Louder," he directed. "Beg me to fuck you."

"Fuck me," she said softly.

"Louder," he growled pinching her clit. "Beg me to fuck you"

"Fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me! Please! Fuck me!"

Satisfied, he pulled out his thick cock and pushed the head into her slit. She panted as she pushed back trying to force him deeper. The satin wetness felt like a vice against the swollen bulb tip of his rod. A pro, she was skilled with the use of her pussy muscles.

"You want it deeper."

"Yes," she begged. "Deeper."

"Play with your clit for me. I want to hear you cum."

Feeling her fingers move the lips of her cunt, she began to moan as he rocked slowly into her hot slit. With certain restraint, he inched deeper and deeper into her until he had impaled her completely. Her velvet wetness wrapped around him clutching and releasing. Squeezing and massaging his cock, her pussy moved in ways he never knew humanly possible for a woman. Consumed by her smell, her feel and the groans of her need, he pulled out and drove in again and again. Matching him thrust for thrust, she bucked and moaned as he ripped into her aching hole. The intensity of their coupling shook the Limo violently. Screaming out in release, she ripped wads of carpet from the floorboard crying out from the power of him. He pulled out jacking his cock in madness.

"Turn around! I want to cum on your face!" he cried.

Immediately, she spun to met the ejaculation. The hot creamy splatter struck her nose, lips, necks and breast. Dripping over her body, she stuck out her tongue to lick the final drips from the tip. She rolled the salty taste on her tongue before collapsing on the floor. Once he came back around, he nudged her delicate form on the floor with his shoe.

"Wake up," he spoke softly down to her. " I want some more."

LadyAria
LadyAria
58 Followers