Put What? Where?

Story Info
A handy story with a fistful of action.
1.9k words
4.53
133.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnyJane
RonnyJane
10 Followers

Sundays have always been their favorite time together. And a rainy Sunday morning is perfection to them both. She curled her leg around his waist and stretched her lithe body straight, her limbs shaking at the end of the motion, until she again rests her head on her fluffy pillow. A crack of thunder makes them both jump and she snuggles closer to him, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers, the new morning endless.

He is stroking her hips with his rough, masculine hands and she wiggles with each gentle touch. He turns to her and asks, “Do you have a fantasy I can help you with?”

“Mmmmmm,” she says as he strokes her belly, coming extremely close to her throbbing clit, swelling more with each minute. His fingers make circles around her bellybutton, snake down to her wet, hot slit, slowly move back up, teasing her. “You know what my fantasy is. I want to fuck two or more men at once.”

He chuckles and replies, “You still want that fuckfest huh? I’ll work on that for you.”

“Yes I do.” She smiles at him and her legs spread even further when his fingers come close again. “What is your fantasy,” she asked. “Any new ones?”

“Well, now that you mention it, there is something I’d like to try.”

“There is? And what is that?”

“I’d like to put my hand in your pussy.”

“Put what?” She asks, her eyes all of a sudden big with surprise.

“My fist.”

“Where?” She swallows nervously with her question.

“I want to put my hand in your delicious pussy. I want to fill you up with my fist. I want you to fly with pleasure.” With each description, he strokes her body. He gets up on his knees and caresses her stomach, moves down and flicks her clit with his thumb, and slips in two fingers into her fiery womanhood.

“Ahhhh,” she moaned, her breath catching in her throat, her back arching to meet his thrusts. “Baby, you are gonna make me cum, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes I know that,” he murmured, looking across her naked body into her eyes, his fingers on a mission. Movements speed up as she nears orgasm. They both are thinking of his idea, both turned on by it. He moves his head down between her legs and starts licking her clit, his fingers stroking deep within her, stroking her spot. Within seconds her hips are quickly moving against his face and fingers, and she squeals out pleasure as each contraction of her orgasm hits.

“Oh baby, that felt so good,” she says while kissing him. “You have magic fingers. You stroke my soul, caress my core.”

“Wonder if I have magic hands?” he winks at her.

“Do you really think your hand will fit? I mean, is that natural?”

“We can take it slow and find out….want to?”

“Well, um, sure. I guess we can try. Fisting has always fascinated me. Do you have what you need?”

“I have your pussy, my hand, and a big tube of KY. I guess that’s all we need.”

After preparing herself in the restroom and grabbing a towel, she folds herself back onto the bed. Her nipples are erect and she notices his hard member is at full attention as well. He smoothes the towel down, and she lies on it, looking at him with anticipation.

“Now I’ll do this slowly. If at any time you want me to stop you just tell me OK?”

“OK…you better believe I will.”

“I want you to relax for a little bit. Clear your thoughts and just relax. I’ll be right back.”

She can hear him washing up and rummaging through her toy box. Before long, he is back in the bedroom and she is already horny.

“Are you ready?” he asks her.

“Yes, I’m ready.”

She relaxes back onto the bed. He squeezes a large gob of KY into his hand and he sticks his fingers into her pussy and rakes the KY off inside of her. He again squeezes a large amount of lube onto his hand and rubs it inside of her and all around the outside of her clean-shaven pussy. The lube is cold and chill bumps pop up on her body. He repeats the process until her pussy is practically oozing with the gel and his hand and wrist are covered with it.

Her ass is close to the end of the bed and he is on his knees at the foot of the bed. “Spread your legs,” he insists, and she does as instructed, opening up her wet hole for him.

He slips in two fingers and strokes until she is writhing on the bed. The third finger easily slides in to meet the other two. He continues his stroking, her head is moving back and forth on the pillow, moving left to right, and her moans are escaping from her mouth at a fevered pitch. Without waiting, he joins his fourth finger with the rest and slowly moves them around inside of her.

“Oh my God that feels sooo good,” she groans, her eyes are shut and her entire body is wiggling against his hand. “Ahh….mmm…..oh shit baby, please go slow, please…”

He lets her adjust to the four fingers inside of her pussy for a few minutes, then starts pushing inward, pushing his hand against the resistance of her tight pussy, tucking his thumb underneath his palm when he feels her opening up to receive him.

Her back immediately comes off the bed and she is looking at him with wide eyes, almost panicked. “Slow baby, slow down, this is tripping me out,” she whispers and falls back onto the bed, her moaning never stopping.

“Just relax and let it happen. Don’t fight it. Relax and open up for me…open that wet hot pussy for me,” he says, his hand never retreating but pushing more and more into her. He continues moving his fingers and he can feel her getting even more wet, can feel her trying to relax.

“Yes…ok…yes…I’ll…try…to…calm…down,” she brokenly groans, her back arched, her head back, her eyes clinched shut. One minute she feels hot and the next minute she is shivering.

“Take it baby. Take my hand. Fuck my hand for me.” Her pussy is so wet and inviting he almost can’t stand it. His dick is throbbing, he can’t seem to take his eyes off of hers, watching her body move and her breathing become erratic. He slowly pushes deeper into her and he can feel her tighten up in response. “Shhh baby…you are doing just fine. I’m going all the way now. You can do this…I almost have it all in now. Relax…take it all for me.”

“Yes, fuck me with your hand. I want all of it NOW. FUCK ME! PLEASE!” She screams out as she spreads her legs even further. The thunder in the background almost drowning out her requests.

With the skies thunderous and her almost belligerent, he pushes one final time. His knuckles disappear into her stretched pussy, her pussy now sucking him in, as she murmurs unintelligible words. They both hear the crackling of her pussy being stretched beyond its limits, the liquidness of the sounds alarming them both, as his hand buries itself within her.

“Ahhhhhh,” she moans, not able to breath regularly, panting as if in child birth. “Oh my fucking God,” she breaths out the words and gets up on her hands and stares down at her pussy. “I cannot fucking believe this,” as she stares at the stump of his arm sticking out of her pussy. “Is it in?” she asks, “Is it all the way in?”

He just smiles at her and nods his head yes and glances down with an excited look in his eyes. She slumps down on her back and tries to get a handle on her breathing.

“Ohhhhh yessss,” she groans, while taking her head into her hands and shaking it from side to side. She still can’t believe a hand is inside of her. She starts shooting off into orbit, her thoughts muddled and everything in her trying to concentrate on her full pussy.

His hand easily slides within her, and he starts twisting and plunging his hand all at the same time, in a regular motion. In and out he goes, around and around and in and out.

Her mouth is open with a stream of incoherent words hissing from her. She is flying with the pleasure, never having felt so full and content in her life. She can’t be still, with her body reacting to each twist of his arm, and the inhuman sounds coming from her making chill bumps up his spine. It is just one long moan pouring from her mouth and he can’t make out any of the words.

Her body is twisting and moving and arching, with her hands reaching down and gently caressing his arm, then back up to pinch her nipples, and all the way up to her face, then to her side grabbing the gold satin bedspread in balls and her screeching into the room.

“Oh yeah baby, fuck meee,” she manages to say, as his arm never stops the consistent plunging motion. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, God yeah…oh my fucking God I am going to cum, don’t you fucking STOP!”

She sees fireworks and hears the drumming of her heart in her ears, she is not conscious of anything else but that fist striking every nerve in her pussy, the feeling of fullness that is so indescribable. She isn’t aware of the sounds she is making, isn’t aware of the loud storm outside, isn’t aware of the sheets of rain striking her window.

Her pussy is contracting around his hand and she is beyond understanding now. The loudest scream pours from her mouth as she clenches around his hand and her warm cum spreads over his fingers. He never lets up, but continues plunging his now dripping hand deeper inside of her, twisting clockwise and then counterclockwise all the way. She is now out of control, writhing and bucking against his hand.

With his free hand, he inserts a vibrating anal dildo inside of her ass and turns it on. “Eeeeeeeeee…ahhhhhhhh…fuck…umph…oohhhh, “ she screams, as he now fills both of her holes. She rockets into outer space this time, aware of nothing except for the bliss, hunching over his two hands, pushing him deeper and deeper inside both of her holes, not wanting it to stop.

He can feel her shudder and spasm, can feel her strong contractions around his hand, can hear her struggling for proper breath, until she explodes with orgasm. He can’t contain himself this time and sprays his cum up into the air, most of it landing on her stomach, as his cock releases itself in several squirts.

She sees nothing but shooting stars, as her out-of-body experience rocks her world. She is literally flying, riding the wave, not on this earth.

When her orgasm is over, she collapses onto the bed, almost passing out from the pure joy of the experience. He is shaking with sexual exhaustion himself. He slowly removes his hand, her juices dripping off his elbow, until he can hear the slurp of her pussy closing.

“Ahhh,” she lets out a very contented moan, unhappy for it to be over but so satisfied she can’t move a muscle.

She opens her eyes to see his hand come out of her, covered in lube and cum past the wrist and all the way up to his lower arm. “Oh fuck, “ is all she can manage to say, “you do have magic hands,” as she passes out.

RonnyJane
RonnyJane
10 Followers