Putting on a Show

Story Info
What happens when a couple share their voyeur turn ons.
2.4k words
4.25
47k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gk_811
gk_811
20 Followers

"She's gorgeous," my wife said, "No way is he marrying her!"

My wife was commenting on the fiancée of my close friend, Raj. Raj was a good looking guy, with a decent build, but his wife-to-be was drop dead gorgeous. Black/brown wavy hair, 5' 7", almost pencil thin, with a small perky ass and boobs that were just the right shape and size that complimented the rest of her body.

Raj met Nina through Tinder and within 6 months popped the question. He was completely smitten by her. He came to visit us shortly after becoming engaged. He obviously wanted to show her off, and you could tell he was definitely punching above her weight. They were due to get married in 6 months time. And Nina was nice. She instantly clicked, and it seemed like we had known her for years. We had lots of laughs over an evening meal, the women making jokes about what us guys were like in our respective relationships.

The conversation slowly moved towards sex, and you could tell Nina was enjoying herself more and more.

"Me and Raj once did it on the side of a pool when we were in Scala, just near the Amalfi Coast. We had hired a villa with a private pool and it overlooked the town. The scenery was gorgeous. We were sat there enjoying the view, and one thing led another, and the next thing you knew I was on top of him!" Nina laughed.

My wife glanced at me with a wry smile. Raj sat smiling, with one hand on Nina's back, while she carried on chatting away.

"I was riding this bad boy," she continued, rubbing her hand on Raj's knee, "and I saw some guy watching us from a couple of villas away on the balcony!"

"Are you sure he was watching you?" I asked.

"He had his dick out! He was having a wank watching us!"

"Again, are you sure? Maybe he didn't know you were there. Maybe he was just having an afternoon wank," I goaded.

"Just wait. Anyway I said to Raj that this guy's watching us, and he said to let him. So we did! I carried on riding. It was such a turn on!"

"A turn on?" my wife exclaimed.

"Oh darling, it is is, trust me. Having someone watch you while you're getting it on. Seriously, babe, you gotta try it."

My wife chuckled, "I don't think we could do that."

I looked towards Raj. "Were you cool with another guy watching you?"

"Mate, it was sick! Such a buzz!"

I was surprised. I asked how did they know for sure that the neighbour was actually watching.

"We saw the perv in the supermarket the next day! He asked me when the next show was, the cheeky git!" Nina said. "And then we gave him another show in the afternoon!"

"Oh my god!" My wife had her head in her hands laughing away.

I couldn't believe how open Nina was with us. This was the first time we had met her and she was already sharing intimate details of their sexual adventures.

After half an hour the couple decided to call it a night.

"Make sure you come and visit us," Raj said, "we'd love to have you guys round."

A couple of months later my wife and I thought to visit Raj and his fiancée. We joked that maybe we should hire a house nearby and that they would give us a show. We called them up and made plans with the couple to have a meal round with them on weekend.

We arrived around 7pm and were greeted with Nina wearing a gorgeous short red dress. It must have finished right below her ass. She obviously made an effort.

Dinner was great; the hosts were a delight. The night was filled with stories and jokes, and anecdotes of the strangest places we had had sex.

Nina had let on that she waa a bit of a voyeur. Her old flat overlooked a neighbour's bedroom, and she would sit and watch them have sex. She then went onto complain about how she can't do that any more since their house didn't overlook anyone.

Our evening moved to the living room where we continued swapping stories.

"How about we play a bit of a game?" Raj asked

"Like what? I asked.

"We've got twister. Or poker,"

Immediately my thoughts were that they were games that would lead to a bit of sauciness, and given the conversational content throughout the night, I would hazard a guess that everyone was a little horny to some extent.

"Poker sounds fun," said Nina.

"Not strip poker," my wife said, "After hearing your stories, god knows what would happen."

Nina laughed as she brought out the chips.

After a few rounds, Nina was losing heavily as was I.

"I see your £50, and I raise you by £100," I called.

Nina looked down and realised she couldn't match it. She didn't want to lose.

"I don't have £100, but I think this is worth about £150." She stood up and slipped out of her dress and dropped it on the table. She was left wearing a luscious grey and silver 2 piece bra and underwear set.

I looked at my wife and then Raj. Raj shrugged his shoulders.

"Erm, well I don't have any more chips," I said.

"Well, how about your shirt? Unless you wanna fold."

"No, no." And with that, reluctantly I took off my shirt and dropped it on the table.

"Show your cards," I said to Nina. She turned them over and had 3 queens. I lost. I turned mine over; I had a pair of aces and a pair of 6s. Nina giggled as she collected her winnings. She didn't put her dress back on though.

The next round, led to Raj betting his shirt, Nina betting my shirt, and my wife taking her top off and dropping it into the pot. I won, but I didn't put my shirt back on.

"I thought we weren't playing strip poker," my wife commented.

"We're not," Raj replied. "I think someone has decided to raise the stakes," looking at his fiancée. Nina was giddy.

I looked at my cards for the next round and looked at my opponents. Raj dropped his trousers on to the table. My wife pulled down her skirt and added it to the pot. I put my trousers in, even though I had some of the clothes I had won, and then I looked at Nina. She looked me straight in the eyes and took off her bra, maintaining her gaze at me. Nina covered her breasts with one arm, in a sensual manner.

"Only one piece left," she called, pointing to her thong.

I couldn't help but stare. My wife knew I was, and was began to rub the outline of my dick through my boxers underneath the table. Raj took one of his fiancée's nipples in his mouth. She sat on his lap and soaked it all in.

"Do you want a taste of these?" Nina asked me, advertising her breasts in my direction.

I didn't know how to answer, with my wife sat next to me. Of course I did but I couldn't say that.

"I do," my wife hailed. I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders. Nina came and sat on her lap while my wife took in a nipple. I watched with excitement and jealousy. Watching my wife suck another woman's nipple turned me on so much, but I wanted to get involved too.

"Come and enjoy, babe," my wife seductively called to me with Nina's breast in her mouth. I jumped up. She didn't have to ask me twice.

I looked towards Raj who was now completely naked, sat rubbing his dick up and down. I didn't ask for his permission but the look in his eyes felt like permission was given.

I moved over to sit next to my wife and took one breast in my mouth. Nina squealed. She was now sitting on both my wife's and my laps while we each sucked on a breast. I had one hand on her back and the other on her inner thigh. I could feel her wet pussy through her underwear on my knee.

My wife slowly opened Nina's legs and moved her hand in between. She started to rub Nina's clit. Nina let out a moan of satisfaction and swung her head back. She had her hands on our heads, held firmly against her breasts.

"Raj, darling. Are you enjoying the show?"

"Yeah, babe," he called from a couple of metres away. He was still sat there beating his meat.

My continued rubbing in a circular motion. She then pulled my hand down towards Nina's wet pussy. I felt the Nina's warm fluid on my wife's fingers as she moved my fingers into the same honey jar. I stuck my middle finger inside Nina as my wife was still playing with her clit. Nina let out another moan. I started to move my finger in and out, and then added my index finger. I could feel that she had a coil for protection inside her vagina. My wife and I were still sucking on her breasts.

After what seemed 2 minutes, Nina started to get more frantic with her movements. She couldn't sit still. I held her waist tight and sucked harder on her nipple. My fingers moved quicker and I could feel my wife's circular movements picking up speed too.

Nina trembled. She rocked. She grabbed our heads and held them tighter on her breasts as she came all over our legs. She couldn't take any more. She pulled out my fingers and jumped onto the floor, gasping for air.

I stood up to see if she was ok. Her warm cum was dribbled down my leg. My throbbing dick was trying to poke out of my boxers. Nina turned over, still breathing hard

"That was so, so good. So good."

Raj murmured in agreement. He was still stroking his dick. I didn't understand how he could watch someone finger his fiancée. That feeling increased when all of a sudden she pulled my boxers down and swallowed my dick. Raj was just watching. I didn't know where to look.

Nina pulled off my dick and started to lick the tip. She gestured to my wife to sit next to her; my wife duly obliged. She craned her neck to get right under me and took both balls in her mouth. Nina then started licking the sides of my dick. I felt her saliva drip down my shaft and rest on the lips of my wife who had wrapped those lips round my balls, playing with them with her tongue.

I could barely stand. I looked down at Raj's fiancée and looked up at Raj. He was sat comfortably, still slowly rubbing his dick.

My wife then held my dick and started bobbing her head up and down it. Nina stood up, kissed my left nipple and then wrapped her arms around my neck. Her tongue found the back of my throat. I held onto her ass as she did, feeling the cum which had spread.

"Priya, lie down. Let him fuck you. Let me watch him fuck you, darling. Come on," Nina said to my wife.

She held my wife by her shoulders and slowly lay her down onto the corner sofa. She ran her finger down my wife's chin, neck and over body down to her and pussy, and shoved 2 fingers in. She pulled the two fingers out and licked them clean.

Nina called me over. "Fuck your wife. She wants you. She needs you to fill her up."

I did as i was told. I made my way to my wife, teased her pussy with the tip of my dick before burying it deep in her pussy.

"Ohhh," she moaned. I started slow strokes, knowing my wife was really enjoying the moment. Nina went to sit next to Raj on the other sofa. She sat down with 1 leg over his, spreading her legs open and giving me a clear view of her pussy. I was staring at the couple. Raj was stroking his dick, while Nina was fingering her pussy. I looked down at my wife.

She whispered, "Are they enjoying the show?"

I nodded. What were we doing? How did we go from thinking they were going to give us a show at the beginning of the night to me now fucking my wife in front of the soon to be married couple?

I carried on. I enjoyed the attention. And so did my wife. She was holding onto my hips and matching my thrusts.

I watched Nina give Raj's dick a gentle kiss and then walk over to us. I thought she was going to give us the next direction but she just lowered her pussy onto my wife's face. My wife didnt complain. She started to lick Nina's pussy. Nina's back was facing me so i started to rest my head on her back, kissing it in between every 3 to 4 strokes.

Nina gently bent down so my wife could get her tongue deeper into her pussy, and as she did she exposed her ass completely. I don't know what came over me but k began to kiss it, then lick it. Nina loved it and held onto my head.

I think this sent Raj over.

"I'm going to cum, babe," he called to Nina.

"No, darling, not yet."

"I can't hold it any more," he frantically said.

"Cum in my mouth then, baby," she said, "quickly!"

Raj got up and made his way over but as he did, he exploded. Most of his cum went in his fiancée's mouth but some went on my wife's body. That sent my wife's body off as she began to cum. A chain reaction began as Nina began to visibly shake too. This was too much for me that I started to fill my wife's pussy. I could see Nina's orgasming all over my wifes face and neck.

We collapsed in a big heap in all types of bodily fluids all over.

I lay there thinking that I was expecting a show tonight and here we are, me and wife having been casted as the lead roles in the show ourselves. I was looking forward to the encore.

gk_811
gk_811
20 Followers