Putting on the Red Light Ch. 01

Story Info
Anne told her fiancee that she would be teaching English.
2.8k words
3.96
60.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne put on her best smile as skype began ringing. After a deep breath she answered. The face of her fiancee, Adam, appeared on the screen.

"Hey babe!"

"Hi sweetie!"

He beamed at her as she answered. She hoped that no hint of anything suspicious showed in her blue eyes.

"How is Europe? Your students?"

"Oh, they're coming along great. I'm having a ton of fun, and class is excellent. How is that Doctorate coming?"

Adam frowned slightly.

"Oh, you know, just a headache. I'm going to be glad when this is all over and we can move in together."

"Absolutely! Hey, do you remember Sofie?"

"Yeah."

"Well I saw her the other day..."

The conversation droned on until finally Adam had to leave for class and Anne could breathe a sigh of relief. He hadn't asked about her heavy eye-liner, red lipstick, or an of the other details that Anne was certain that he would have noticed. With a groan she stood up.

At 5'4 and 108lbs Anne's height and size wasn't particularly impressive, but that isn't why anyone would be staring at her. The little blonde unzipped her black half-jacket to reveal the contrasting sheer white top that she was wearing underneath. Pink little nipples poked out like diamonds against the fabric atop her firm b-cup breasts, clearly visible. Her midriff was bare, and from her waist came a black leather skirt that normally stopped just low enough to cover her ass if she didn't sneeze, but in the pair of fuck-me heels that she was wearing the bottom of her ass was clearly visible. A black g-string flashed from beneath the skirt in contrast to her white posterior. Her legs were covered up to the thigh with black fishnets, and the aforementioned fuck-me pumps rounded out the look.

"This is only temporary," she whispered with a sigh.

It had been her mantra leading up to tonight. For the past few months her student debt had been piling up, and after getting her hours tutoring cut Anne just didn't have the income to pay everything off. Adam, as much as he would have wanted to help, couldn't do anything for her for a couple of years at least. So, the idea had struck her one night as she walked by an establishment with a girl in the window: prostitution was legal here. As long as nobody from back home found out she could make her money, pay her debts, and be home to her fiancee with no one the wiser. Of course, all of that made her sound much more confident than she was. It had taken Anne a week after coming up with the idea to commit to it. It had taken her another week to decide on a brothel that suited her needs, and two full days to work up the nerve to walk in and apply for a job.

Tonight was her debut, and nobody who saw her walk to work would be able to miss what her new profession was. Nervously she headed downstairs and made her way out of the little apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She rounded the corner to the brothel as she had her ass pinched for the dozenth time. Another man called to her in heavily accented English.

"Heeeeyy blondie, where you work?"

She flushed and ignored him as she made her way to the side door and knocked. It took a minute for the door to open, but she recognized the bouncer and he flashed her a big, toothy grin as he eyed her up and down, lingering on her pink diamond cutters for a moment.

"So, ready for your first shift?"

"Y-yes. Any tips?"

"Sure are. And shafts."

She gave a nervous laugh. Adam could NEVER find out about this. She entered the brothel through the side door, having to push her body past the bouncer who seemed to thoroughly enjoy the skin to skin contact, and she found herself in the lounge. Seated along the bar were a number of other women wearing skimpy outfits who were waiting on customers. One gave Anna a measured look as she walked by. An pretty Arab woman in a skimpy red dress sipped at something to calm her nerves. As she passed by the staircase a door opened, and the proprietor came down. A swarthy man, Ricardo played with a strand of his long, curly hair as he strutted like a peacock down the stairs. Brightly colored clothing only made him stand out more. Today he was wearing a red outfit that was so dark it might have purple. Like a Pimp. A red-head walked out with him, wiping something white off from around her mouth before joining the others at the bar.

"Anne, my pretty little American bird! How good of you to come! Ah, wait, it is your first night of work isn't it? Well, how are we feeling, eh?"

The brothel owner threw his arm around her and Anne gave a nervous little laugh. Ricardo seemed like one of the most legitimate brothel owners in the area, which wasn't saying much. It really wasn't.

"I'm feeling alright. Just a little nervous."

Ricardo gasped in mock horror.

"A little nervous? You? Why you're a blonde American white girl. They'll love you!"

He reached down and grabbed her ass firmly, and Anne winced.

"This? They'll love this."

He reached up with the other hand and cupped one of her small b-cup breasts.

"These? They'll learn to love these too."

Anne laughed nervously. She wasn't too insecure about her small breasts, but the touching made her a bit uncomfortable. She knew that Ricardo got a lot of freebies from his girls, but he hadn't asked her for one so far. She hoped it wouldn't come down to it, even as his hand played with her g-string.

"Well, do well tonight. Remember the rules?"

"Yes sir."

"And they are?"

"A cock doesn't touch my pussy or ass without a rubber, but I suck them bare. It's one hundred and fifty euros for an hour, one hundred for thirty minutes. If someone doesn't pay I call security. If someone gets too rough I call security. The house gets half of my take, but tips are mine."

Ricardo laughed at that last bit.

"Oh, I think a girl like you will be getting a lot of tips."

She feigned a laugh. It seemed like that particular joke was popular in this establishment. She nearly jumped out of her skin as Ricardo cupped her pussy under her skirt.

"Well, I'll see you after your night is up. Hopefully it is an eventful one."

Anne suppressed a grimace as his fingers traced the lips of her pussy, then gently swatted it. Then the man walked off, leaving her standing in the middle of the room with her g-string hanging down below her skirt. She reached down and straightened it out, looking up at the redhead who sat dull-eyed sipping whiskey and staring at the wall.

The bell rang, and Anne turned. It meant that someone was here. The girls all took turns standing in the windows. Anne hadn't been sure whether she hoped to be picked out of the lineup before it was her turn to pose for pedestrians or after. Regardless, it seemed like fate would make the choice for her.

"This is only temporary," she whispered.

One of the other girls suppressed a laugh at her whispered mantra as they lined up.

Anne found herself between the intoxicated Arab and the glassy-eyed redhead. Her heart skipped a beat, and she felt her pale skin flush. The door opened, and a bouncer gestured for a small group of men to come in. Anne froze with her hand on her hip, her ass cocked out, and a fake smile plastered on her face.

-Oh Adam,forgive me-

The men walked down the row one at a time, looking the girls up and down. With a gesture a man had a girl turn around and pose lewdly for him.

"Ass is too flat."

He moved on and had another girl pose for him.

"Tits are too fat."

He got to the redhead and sized her up. She turned, mechanical, showing off her body with practiced ease.

"Almost right."

Now he was to Anne. He grinned at her and looked her up and down. She shifted her stance nervously, cocking her hip one way and then the other. She resisted the urge to cover up her breasts as he gleefully eyed her exposed nipples. He gestured with his finger, and she turned around. Almost losing her balance in her heels, she felt her skirt flash up even more as she turned. Air whooshed across her ass. Embarrassed, she turned back to him.

"Tits are too small, but for tonight she's just right."

The man grabbed her arm and handed four rolled up fifty euro notes to her. His companions called out, some whooping and others disappointed.

"Ride her good!"

"Save some for me!"

"Make that little American buck!"

Anne's face was hot as the man led her up the stairs. This was not, it seemed, his first rodeo. He led her straight to one of the bedrooms and shut the door behind them. She turned nervously towards the man as he looked her up and down.

"Off. Get everything off but the leggings. Oh, and the shoes. Leave those on."

Anne felt her stomach knot up as he gave the order. He sat down on the bed and stared at her intently. Slowly, hesitantly, she reached up and pulled off the black half jacket that covered her upper torso. As it dropped to the floor she felt incredibly naked. She almost was.

"Now the skirt!"

Adrenaline pumping she unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. The man's eyes drank her in.

"That top now."

Obediently, she pulled off the sheer top that stuck to her body. Her body protested as the sheet of material rubbed hard against her nipples.

"Now come here."

She walked towards him and he seemed to lose patience, reaching out and grabbing the front of her g-string to pull her in. Anne found herself straddling the man as he played with her underwear. His other hand first grabbed her ass, then snaked up to pinch at her already chafed nipples.

"You like that don't you puta?"

"M-mhm."

"You ever suck a real dick, whore?"

"Uh..."

The man yanked her lingerie and she felt the g-string slip down past her knees. Then she cooperated as he pulled it off entirely

"Why don't you pull mine out and get started?"

Pushed her to her knees, Anne looked up at the crotch of the man's jeans. She reached her hands up and fumbled at his zipper.

"Not with your hands. Use your teeth."

Gulping, she put her hands behind her back and reared her head up between his legs. After several tries she caught the zipper between her teeth and pulled. Slowly the teeth of his jeans came open, and when she got to the bottom he unbuttoned.

"Now work that little American mouth!"

He put a hand behind her head and pushed her toward him. She saw the throbbing outline of his manhood, and she put her lips between the crease of his boxers and worked to pull it out. It slid out in front of her, and she saw the erect cock twitch as her mouth brushed against it.

"Come on and suck!"

Wasting no more time, Anne took the head of it into her mouth and immediately began swirling her tongue. This wasn't her first blowjob: she had done this for Adam, for previous boyfriends, and for a few random guys that she had met at a party. This was different though.

"Suck bitch suck!"

Pursing her lips around it she sucked in audibly, then worked her tongue, exhaling as she slid more of it into her mouth. Then she sucked her lips tight around the shaft as she worked her tongue. She felt a hand tugging at each of her breasts as she found a rhythm. Swirl-suck-swallow. Swirl-suck-swallow. She continued until it hit the back of her throat.

"Come on, all the fucking way!"

The man dragged on her nipples, and she felt her eyes tear up as she pushed down her gag reflex and accepted his shaft down her throat. A quick breath down her nose, then swallow-swirl-suck. Anne felt her mouth hit the base of her first john's cock as she looked up through teary eyes at the man. He was breathing heavily. Unable to hold her breath any longer, Anne pulled up and inhaled through her nose.

"Back down! Suck it all the way puta!"

Anne established a new rhythm.

Suck-swirl-breathe-swallow-choke-gag-breathe.

Suck-swirl-breathe-swallow-choke-gag-breathe.

Suck-swirl-breathe-swallow-choke-gag-breathe.

She found herself caught up in the rhythm as she used her mouth to please the man. A tightening of his thighs was the only warning she got when he broke her rhythm and held her down as she gagged on his cock. As she started to panic she felt his manhood spasm, and at once she found herself swallowing as hot, sticky cum poured down her throat. She struggled for breath as he held her until every drop was gone. Anne gasped deeply as she came up for air, tears running down her painted face.

"Oh yeah, you have a good little American mouth. Now get me hard again."

Anne checked the clock. It had only been around twenty minutes. With a sigh, she leaned in and took his shrinking member into her mouth. Sucking out the remnants of precum from his head, she worked her lips and tongue until she could feel it barely growing hard again.

-Oh what the hell. Let's speed things up.-

Anne began to hum as she did it, letting her mouth vibrate. It was called a hummer for a reason, after all. She felt the man's arousal grow.

"Now to fuck that little pussy. Get up here."

The man hauled her up by the arm and roughly set her up on the bed. Anne spread her legs, feeling him grip her stocking-clad thigh, and felt herself quivering as the man adjusted position to begin thrusting into her. She felt the head explore her drenched nethers as he aimed.

-Why am I so wet?-

"W-wait!"

"Eh?"

"Y-you have to wear a condom."

"You make us all wear rubbers eh?"

"It's the house rule."

Anne wondered why she felt defensive about asking. She knew she needed to protect herself.

"What if I tip you, eh? Another hundred Euros to cum in that American cunt?"

Anne felt her heart skip a beat.

"Umm..."

"Here."

He fished out his wallet from his pants and pulled out another pair of fifty euro notes.

"Have this."

"I do-"

Her john crammed the bills into Anne's mouth before resuming.

-Just for a measly hundred euros?-

She felt herself yielding as he pushed the head of his cock into her. Panicked, Anne started to buck as he pushed his rod into her. Taking her bucking as a cue, he dropped his body onto her and began exploring her. His hands fought hers to the pillow by her head, and his mouth explored her neck, collarbone, and finally clamped onto one of her nipples and suck.

Anne went from moving in protest to actively fucking back after a few minutes.

-I don't want him to cum.-

He smacked her ass as he thrust into her.

-I wish he would hurry up and cum.-

Her customer moved her hips and she pulled him into her, feeling the velvet folds of her pussy embrace his shaft.

-I need to cum.-

She felt him tense as he kissed her neck again. The bills fell out of her mouth and he kissed her deeply. She bucked under his thrusts, trying to up the intensity of the feeling.

-So close, so...-

Anne felt herself spasm as she came. With her cunt around his cock like a glove the spasm set the man into orgasm, and she felt herself milking his cock. The man didn't slow up until he had pushed every droplet he had into her.

"Oh man. I picked a good little puta tonight."

He squeezed her breasts, and she ground her loins against him in heat.

"I don't think I have another in me, but be a good little puta and I'll be back to fuck your cunt again."

"Mmmmm..."

The man got up and Anne checked the clock. They were two minutes over. Another three and security would come. The punter slid his pants on and she flushed as she felt his jizm flow out from between her legs. Not only was it a terrible idea to let a paying customer have unprotected sex with her, but it was clearly against the rules. Her stomach fluttering, she got up from the bed and rushed to the nearby toiletries.

-Must clean myself before anyone notices. This can never happen again.-

Anne sat boltright up at the knock on the door.