Putting the Finger on Kim

Story Info
A pensioner feels a young woman in a taxi.
1.9k words
3.82
34.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
190 Followers

Over the years we held many parties and attended many too and the crowd normally present ranged all ages. I think the age range we mix with has been instrumental in keeping my wife and I young at heart, which from my point of view alone gets me into easy conversation with some extremely tasty, fit in appearance and athletically young ladies - not always single.

There was one in particular whom we had known for years and we had struck up an unlikely sort of bonding, I remember my interest in her artisitic skills at school and her mentioning an exhibition they had been to visit as school party, that I had been to previously, so she sought me out, when in the gang if there were no others her or near her age to be with or sometimes to quiz me on some art technique. We just got on and melded nicely. During one slightly tipsy previous meeting, without her mother Karen present, Kim had actually giggled that if she was older and I was single, she would really fancy me, as she charmingly put it. My mind boggled at the time but let that non-likely to happen event subside - but I was highly flattered of course and kept it to myself.

Some years later...

Kim, the eighteen year old daughter of Karen, was a lovely, fresh faced, full toothed, smiley young lady with a comely, proportioned fit body. I guessed about five three in height. Fit in terms of being athletically firm without being over muscled, shapely and with good legs. Being a tit man rather than a leg man, I did still take an interest in girl's limbs, noticeably the ankles. Karen liked her booze, as did Kim, but she was very cautious when her mum was present. The gang were at a party where most guests would need a taxi home, including Chloe and I, due to lashings of booze being downed, almost by order by the hosts. They resided in a remote village.

At about one in the morning, divorced Karen wanted to leave, but a new issue was involved, in that she had been chatted up and decided that the new bloke Dave and her would go home. It was evident by Karen and Kim's attitudes, mum didn't want daughter around but felt obliged to transport her home, and daughter didn't like Dave and wanted to stay. Chloe volunteered - Fuck! she is a lucky omen for me - to take Kim in our taxi and drop her safely at Karen's place on the way.

She got lightly pissed as she relaxed with Mum out of the way and she spent a lot of the time as she had done through the balmy summer evening in the garden, chatting with me and small group of men who I could tell were ogling the pleasantly drunk and easy going teenager. I seemed to be the catalyst for her late evening as was usually the case whenever and wherever we met, so our evening drifted to a merry, well sozzled closing. By now a few of the men were taking the piss that Kim was going home with me, a renowned dirty old man - and his straight laced but now booze wrecked wife - and she was.

The fact that she was wearing what would be described as a pussy pelmet had given a fabulous display of bare, tanned, firm, long thighs and the slightest snatch of an arse cheek when she had stooped to retrieve something she had dropped, was logged into memory, but that was all.

The six seater taxi arrived, we had collected another two passengers, as Chloe had suggested lifts to various places en-route, a small, short dark haired, single lady Sally, who was fairly new to the group, and hated sitting in the front seat of taxis. I later learned she had been groped by a Hungarian cap driver. Bob, a very fat man who was so pissed he could hardly stand but insisted on being in the back because of the seat size and leg room, so Chloe being small in stature slid in between the driver and Sally, while Kim was somewhat squashed between Bob and I. Sally would be the first drop.

Off we went, Kim already snuggling into me away from Bob's blubber and foul, not only boozy breath. I slid my arm round her shoulders, giving her more room for which she gratefully snuggled deeper and giving me more views down her cleavage, because of the squeeze and her low cut shirt. I couldn't see a lot, but nice bumpy swells. Sally got out, then Bob and Chloe fell asleep. The Paki taxi driver glanced at my wife who had slumped near the door, grinned and winked at me as if saying she's OK . It did occur to me if he had a view up her skirt, as for once she was wearing a knee length denim skirt which I loved and encouraged her to buy, showing off her sturdy, still shapely, very tanned, bare legs and off we went again on the eleven miles to Kim's home then another two to ours. Sally and Bob had thrust some cash to Chloe to help what would be quite a fare.

Luckily the driver was not a chatty man, Chloe was smashed and snoring gently and I was ensconced in the now roomy back seat with a gorgeous girl huddled in my arm. Now and then we chatted, her speech affected by tiredness and alcohol. Kim sleepily wondering where we were and I revelled in the togetherness, her soft warm body and exotic scent. Sleep, lack of stamina and booze finally took over and she was zzzing happily against my upper chest having cuddled closer if that was possible, she was sliding lower. Her minimal, dark blue, cotton skirt was at the limit of gathering higher, just managing to shield her crotch from my view.

I cuddled the teenager, near dozing myself until the driver slowed down and completely circled a roundabout access to the motorway. Seeing flashing amber lights and sensing the manoeuvre, I looked up as he spoke in a fractured version of English. He announced that the major and most direct route to the neighbourhood, where both our houses were, was closed for night maintenance work and he would have to use a different more rural way. There was nothing he could do and I told him to go ahead. I reckoned it would be a good fifteen extra miles.

That's when evil, pervy thoughts kicked in.

I glanced down at my teen responsibility, for that what she was and then to Chloe where I could see the back of her close cropped grey head lodged in the gap between the back rest and door frame. Luckily in the capacious back seat we were not in drivers rear view vision and I checked to see if there were any of the newly introduced CCTV cams by come cab companies to keep a protective security eye in the back seat. I wondered how many fumbles there had been in this very cab and also if a driver thought about concealing a camera and getting some tasty views of legs when he carried a hen night party. There had probably been a few retching spews too, but it didn't smell like that.

Deciding to chance my arm and my hand as it would be, I managed to shift slightly sideways away from the cuddled, trusting, verdant, young body which allowed her to slide lower and automatically obliged her thighs to part about three inches. My left arm was around her shoulders. I ventured my right hand onto the soft warm expanse of Kim's thigh and let it soak up the daring manoeuvre I was going to attempt. Fuck she is young.

Whether my hand was cold or not Kim stirred, frightening me, then settled again. My hand slid up till two fingers were under the hem of her skirt and the gamble was fully under way in that I was testing how much of the material was not trapped under her lovely arse. None of it in terms of releasing more, but enough and I raised my finger tips to divulge the tight, light blue gusset of her panties. I gazed down at the first stage and triumphant achievement. In the subdued light of the taxi it was impossible to see if any pubic hairs were peeking out, but I doubted it. This was a modern clever girl with a wide circle of switched on friends, they would shave their minges.

The initial repercussions of being caught out by Kim were dismissed on the basic argument that she had slipped and I was trying to right her. The driver was busy studying his satnav and guiding his vehicle though tortuous country lanes on a very black night. My seriously improper adventure continued when I twisted my wrist and lightly fingered the inviting vee of her crotch and then slowly groped my middle finger down into the hot crevasse between her yielding thighs.

Fuck she was young and damp.

It was as if she felt and enjoyed the intruding digit when amazingly Kim, sighed contentedly and widened her legs. I checked her eyes and her gentle zzing. No alert. Fuck it I thought.

I hooked my finger tips under one side of her panties and eased them up slightly. More material became free, she must have had a fair wedgy and suddenly I could feel squashy, pliable, soft smooth cunt. Wow! I glanced out of the cab and knew exactly where we were and reckoned at least another fifteen minutes to Kim's home. I pondered on whether Karen was being fucked by Dave, she was a lumpy, smiley, attractive and very active surgery receptionist and rarely without men - when she needed one. I cast thoughts outside away and concentrated on the delights under my marauding hands.

Desperately wanting to see but I couldn't, the first ever teen pussy in my dirty old man's hands fucking hell! I risked further fingering and sensed no big cunt lips. The driver threw a comment abut a farm implement parked badly in the darkness and I responded still feeling Kim's cunt. I didn't dare penetrate it but fiddled my finger tips over her slit, discerning moisture.

Recognising the vicinity. I reluctantly removed my hand, sniffing and tasting it swiftly before starting to surreptitiously resolve her disarrayed limbs and clothing, when luck stepped in. The taxi bumped alarmingly over a pothole, the driver cursing and Kim wakening as did Chloe who unfortunately banged her head on the window frame and cried out. Kim shot up and leaned over to pacify my unsuspecting wife as the driver proceeded slowly and apologising in his tortured English. We all settled again and Kim sat in her rightful seat - no glances and comments evident and we dumped her at the short driveway and waited till she opened the door and waved herself in.

I sat back and mused on the trip smelling and licking my slightly pissy flavoured fingers.

Kim and I met several times later over years until she finished college and got a job as cabin crew for a popular airline. She was just the same in friendliness and company as if things hadn't changed - they hadn't - but now and then she would chastise me pleasantly when I patted her bum including the words you naughty man. I have wondered ever since.

uksnowy
uksnowy
190 Followers