Putty In Her Hands Ch. 03

Story Info
Shannon submits to the wills of her guide.
4.4k words
4.48
33.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Putty In Her Hands Ch. 03

Shannon drove by Michael's place, eager to seduce him. To her dismay, his car was not parked in front of his house when she arrived. Instead of stopping, Shannon continued down the street and drove home. Inside her house, Shannon undressed and ran bath water in her tub.

Steam was rising from the water as Shannon dipped her bare leg into the tub. The heat of the water sent warm chills through her body. Slowly, Shannon submersed herself into the water. She softly ran her fingers up and down her smooth body. The touch of her fingers were like magic on her aroused body. After teasing her own senses for a few minutes, Shannon softly ran the tips of her middle and pointer fingers over the folds of her vagina. She could feel how puffy and aroused her lips were. Just 30 minutes prior, she was being subjected to the teasing hands of her guide, Valerie.

The hot water felt relaxing. Shannon knew she did not want to climax, so she continued to softly massage her labia in a relaxing manner. She loved the way her fingers made her pussy feel. Closing her eyes, Shannon felt her mind slowly begin to shut down. She could hear the ticking of the second hand on the clock in the background. It had a hypnotic effect.

When Shannon opened her eyes, she realized she had fallen asleep. The bath water was no longer steaming and felt luke-warm. She sat up and reached over the tub for a towel. Standing up, she wrapped the towel around her body. The cold air made her nipples hard and sensitive. The material of the towel rubbed against her nipples, sending a twinge of excitement from her breasts to her crotch. Shannon laughed, always amazed at how sensitive her nipples were and how her nipples had a direct line straight to her vagina. Shannon dried off and climbed into her bed, pulling the soft tan sheet over her naked body. Closing her eyes, she immediately drifted off to sleep.

When the sun started to rise, Shannon slowly started to wake. She cursed her mind for removing her from the erotic dream. Shannon stretched and became aware of how randy her body was. Her hand slid between her legs. The slightest touch of her fingertip against her outer labia sent bolts of joyous sensations though her body, touching every possible nerve. She tried remembering what she was dreaming about that caused her to wake in such a horny state. Bits and pieces of her dream came back to her slowly. In her dream, she was feeling relaxed, in a large bedroom, lying on a bed with wooden bedposts, the smell of incense burning. She wished she was still in the dream, it was such a relaxing place. More of the dream returned to her conscious state of mind: Seeing the side view of tanned, smooth, naked legs below her on the bed; a wonderful feeling of hot breath between her legs; soft touching of hands.

Like a flood gate opening, the whole dream came back to her. She was being pleasured by another naked woman. The woman's face was not visible. Shannon wondered why she was having such a dream. She had never dreamt about being intimate with another woman before this morning. She knew Valerie was effecting her state of mind. It was time to get up and go to work.

After work, Shannon called Valerie's phone. Valerie was sitting at her kitchen table, sipping on a cup of tea, when the phone rang. She looked down and saw Shannon's name appear on the screen. Smiling, Valerie touched the answer button on her phone and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Hello, my dear. How are you?" Valerie asked in a soft, sweet and enticing voice.

Shannon loved how sweet Valerie's voice sounded. It made her moist almost instantly. She felt the muscles between her legs twinge. She didn't like how much control she allowed Valerie to have over her body. Just the sound of Valerie's voice took control of her body. It was almost as if Valerie were taking over the controls of her brain. Shannon loved the way her body felt in response to Valerie's control, but didn't like losing the control of her own actions.

"Hello, Valerie. I am doing wonderful. I pulling out of my work parking lot. Are we on for shopping still?"

Valerie had been waiting all day for the call. "Absolutely, meet me here at my place. I will be anxiously awaiting your arrival."

Shannon pulled into Valerie's drive way and walked to the front door. She reached out to ring the doorbell when the front door started to open slowly. Looking up, Shannon saw Valerie smiling warmly at her, and waving for her to enter. Shannon took a few steps inside. Valerie softly ran her fingers over Shannon's shoulders and took inventory of her subject's body.

Shannon watched the eyes move over her body. She wondered if Valerie's eyes liked what they saw. The warm hands ran down Shannon's shoulder blades to her elbows, sending warm chills to her sensory board. The warm chills felt just the same as when she would sip on hot chocolate.

Valerie hugged Shannon before grabbing a set of keys from the coffee table next to the door. Shannon walked back onto the front porch, followed by Valerie. For the life of her, Shannon could not remember what it was they were going shopping to buy. She turned and looked at Valerie. Valerie saw the perplexed look on Shannon's face and answered the question before it was even asked, "We are going to find you some sexy underwear and lingerie."

"How did Valerie know the question when she had not even asked it yet?" Shannon wondered, even more perplexed now, as she walked down the front porch steps.

After a few hours of shopping, Valerie brought Shannon back to her home with two shopping bags. Shannon felt like she was on pins and needles. She had become so horny and turned on from trying all the panties and lingerie on for her guide. The whole experience was eye opening and arousing. There was something about Valerie that made her feel so comfortable, yet alive at the same time.

Valerie handed Shannon a glass of wine. Shannon sat on the sofa and sipped from the glass, listening to the relaxing meditation music that played in the background. She watched Valerie's movement as her guide wandered back and forth in the living room and kitchen.

When Shannon finished the glass of wine, Valerie took the empty glass and looked into Shannon's eyes. "Are you ready for your next session?"

Shannon took a deep breath and slowly exhaled through her nose. "Yes, ma'am. I have been ready since last night. I have not been able to get you out of my mind."

A warm smile returned on Valerie's face. Valerie smiled for just a brief second, before turning away and taking the empty glass into the kitchen. She returned a few seconds later with another glass of wine. Setting the glass of wine next to Shannon, Valerie said, "Close your eyes now. Think of something warm and relaxing. Listen carefully to the sound of my voice. I am going to count backwards from five. When you hear the number one, you will open your eyes and be in a trance."

Valerie went silent for two heart beats before starting to count backwards. When she said "one", Shannon opened her eyes. Shannon's shoulders were slumped forward, her hands resting on her lap. She looked intently at Valerie, as if waiting for instruction. After taking a few steps forward, Valerie extended a hand to Shannon. "Stand up and remove your clothing, please."

Shannon slowly removed her clothing as if it were a normal command, showing no emotions either way. When she finished undressing, Shannon stood up straight before Valerie, her hands to her sides. Valerie took a step closer, just a couple inches from her subject. Shannon watched as Valerie cupped one hand over her crotch and placed one hand on her breast.

"Close your eyes. Lock the warmth and pleasure of my hands in your memory. Imprint how good it feels to have my warm hands against your bare skin. You will need to recall these feelings at a later date."

Only the background meditation music and the sound of breathing was present for several moments. Shannon stood motionless with her eyes closed, locking the warmth of the hands, cupping her chest and vagina, into her mind. Shannon felt the very slightest of twinges from Valarie's middle finger, which was resting at the entrance of her slit. The finger pressed between her two labia. The movement sent pleasure up her spine. She released the faintest of moans in response.

"Tell me how you are feeling and what you are wanting." Valerie commanded in a soft, gentle voice.

In a monotone voice, Shannon responded. "My body is feeling like putty in your hands. I am wanting you to touch me, to put your fingers inside me, to suck on my breasts."

When Shannon stopped speaking, she heard no immediate reply. She waited anxiously. Finally, she heard Valerie's voice once more. "Open your eyes. Show me what you want me to do to you."

Shannon opened her eyes. Valerie was standing before her naked. Valerie's hands were still on Shannon's vagina and breast. She did not remember Valerie ever removing her clothes. It took a few moments for the shock to wear off. Shannon scanned Valerie's beautifully toned body, her flat tummy moving in and out as she breathed, her breasts rising ever so slowly with each breath.

Shannon reached out to Valerie and placed her right hand on Valerie's vagina. Shannon's middle finger slid between the folds and pushed into Valerie's pussy. Shannon also leaned forward and began sucking on the hard right nipple in front of her. She starts sliding her finger in and out of Valerie's wet honey spot.

Valerie did not move her hands, but began to speak. "Lesson one. Never rush. You want to go slowly and make it last. Start over."

Shannon stopped everything, then restarted. She slowly slid her finger up and down Valerie's slit, grazing the hood on the way up and dipping inside her walls on the way down. Valerie sighed and released a moan of pleasure.

Valerie started to push her middle finger ever so slightly between the folds of Shannon's labia. It took almost a minute before her finger was inserted, most of the way, into Shannon's pussy. Valerie's controlled and deliberate movements were her way of controlling her subject.

After a few minutes, Valerie started to become pretty excited by the actions of her subject. She began to mimic Shannon's movements. Their middle fingers sliding up and down the slit of the other's vagina, dipping a few knuckles inside a few times. They continue for five minutes, until Valerie removed her hands from Shannon's body.

Shannon stopped moving and looked at her guide, unsure as to whether she should continue or stop also. She stared into Valerie's eyes. "On the count of three you will no longer be in a trance. One, two, three."

Shannon blinked then looked down at her hands. She realized her finger was buried inside Valerie. She quickly removed her hand and apologized. "I am sorry. I don't know what I was doing. In fact, I don't know why we are both naked.", Shannon said, covering herself.

Valerie gave her another one of her warm smiles. "It is okay. You told me that you wanted to try on some of the panties for me. You took off your clothes and asked me to join you. From there you must have felt the need to feel me because your hand reached out and touched me. I don't mind though. You can touch me anytime."

Shannon blushed, not remembering anything that happened while she was hypnotized. Her face became flushed with blood and felt really warm. She didn't know why, but she could not take her eyes off of Valerie's naked body. She knew she should not be looking at her, but no matter how many times she tried to look away, her eyes returned.

"Go ahead. Try on this pair of silk panties for me. Sit on the couch and put them on." Valerie instructed.

Shannon reached out and took the panties, then sat down on the couch. She slid the black, silk panties over her legs and hips. She felt it weird that Valerie watched her every movement. Valerie's next movement surprised her even more.

Valerie sat down next to Shannon and nudged Shannon's knees apart almost a foot. Valerie looked deep into her subjects eyes while she reached between the knees and palmed Shannon's vagina. She said, "We need to test these panties and see how comfortable they are. You want comfortable panties that will also be pleasurable at the end of the night. Let's test these."

With that, Valerie started running two fingers up and down the length of Shannon's panties. Shannon slid down the couch slightly and cocked her head back. Her eyes closed. She moaned softly from the pleasure of the fingers rolling over her clit and separating her lips. She could feel her pussy starting to gush. Just when she was starting to get into it, Valerie stopped and removed her hand. Shannon opened her eyes and looked at her guide. Suddenly, Shannon felt awkward. The whole thing seemed awkward. Shannon parted her lips to speak but Valerie placed a finger against her mouth.

"Shhhh. Try on the next pair." was all that Valerie said.

Shannon removed the first pair of panties and put on the second pair, which were red and made of cotton. Again, Valerie started running two fingers up and down Shannon's slit. This also lasted several seconds before abruptly stopping. Shannon had put on and removed every new pair of panties, all the while submitting to the will of Valerie's fingers.

"That is how you control your subjects, my dear." Valerie said. "I have been pleasing you. Now, it is your turn to please me."

Shannon had a look of horror on her face. "What ever do you mean?"

Valerie's face became stern for the first time. "Shannon, you don't think you could just start fingering me earlier and then stop do you? That would be disrespectful to your teacher. Therefore, I am requesting you get on your knees and place your tongue between my legs."

"What? I don't know why I had my hand between your legs. I don't know how either of us became naked or why I was touching you. I don't remember any of it. I have never licked a woman before. I am not lesbian. I came to you to teach me how to win over Michael. This was not part of the deal."

Valerie knew she had Shannon on the ropes. One more session and she would no longer need to hypnotize her subject. Softly placing her hand on Shannon's knee, Valerie spoke again. "Don't be that way. You know why you were fingering me. I know how attracted to me you are. It is okay though. You don't have to pleasure me. We can end your lessons all together. Best of wishes with you and Michael."

"Wait. Wait." Shannon said. She didn't know why she was speaking. This was her opportunity to get dressed and get out of here. She knew she should run, but she didn't. Instead, she fell to her knees, though she didn't know why she was doing so. It was like an out of body experience as she felt her body move between her guide's legs. The sweet aroma of Valerie was like a drug, intoxicating her. The taste of Valerie's sex juices were like crack. Each lick made her want to taste Valerie more and more. Before she knew it, she was lapping up a flood of juices and Valerie was pushing her head away.

"Enough. Enough." Valerie said. "I am too sensitive now. Three orgasms is enough. I have to save myself for later tonight."

Shannon felt her body stand up. She wiped the juices from her mouth and made her way to the restroom to freshen up. When she returned to the living room, Valerie was sipping on a glass of wine.

"What did you mean you had to save yourself for later tonight?" she asked.

Valerie stood up and pinched Shannon's nipple for a second. Valerie's fingers sent a twinge of pain that shot directly to her vagina. Shannon moaned. She had forgotten that she was naked. Valerie's action reminded her. Shannon grabbed a pair of panties and slid them over her legs. She could feel her own sticky wetness press against her vagina.

Valerie answered, "Tonight, I am going to show you how to seduce someone. You will watch and learn. This way, you will see first hand how to get Michael. Go upstairs and take a nap, then when you wake we will prepare to go out."

Shannon did not know why she was listening to Valerie, but she did as she was told. Valerie showed her to the bedroom, where she lay down and sleep. A few hours later, Shannon woke to the smell of an intoxicating incense.

Valerie was in her room getting ready for a night out. She slid into a silk, black dress that molded around her breasts and flowed tightly around the contours of her hips. She looked into the mirror and admired how the dress hugged her body and accentuates hers long, smooth, tanned legs. She wandered out of the bedroom and through the hallway to the sitting room where she patiently awaited the arrival of Shannon.

A few minutes later, Shannon joined Valerie. Shannon heard "Skyscraper", the hypnotic word, and fell gently into a hypnotic state. When she awoke, Shannon was wearing a short white mini skirt and high heels, her hair was done up into a ball. She was looking into a mirror. The mini skirt was far more liberal than anything she would normally wear, but she had to admit she liked how she looked in the skirt.

Valerie took her by the hand and guided her to the car. Shannon studied Valerie's movements at the bar, watching from a corner table. A woman walked up and smiled at Valerie. Shannon watched the girl lean in and apparently smell Valerie's perfume. The two girls at the bar laughed and chatted for several minutes before finally making their way over to the table where Shannon was sitting.

"Shannon, this is my new friend, Hope." Valerie introduced.

Shannon didn't know why, but she was jealous. She didn't like the attention Hope was receiving from Valerie. Hope was a beautiful woman no doubt, but she didn't need to be with Valerie. Unsure why these thoughts were running through her head, Shannon stood up and excused herself to the restroom to calm herself. When she returned, Hope and Valerie had their tongues intertwined. Shannon gasp, suddenly wishing it was she who was kissing Valerie. She wondered, "What has Valerie done to me? My panties are soaked and I don't even like women. Why is this turning me on so much?"

When Shannon made her way to the table, Valerie stood up and said, "Let's go."

The three of them scurried out to the car. Valerie drove the car aggressively back to her house. When she stepped out of the car, Valerie opened the passenger door for Hope and took her in hand. Shannon walked a few steps behind them, watching the girls walk hand in hand into the house.

The two girls took a seat on the sofa as Valerie poured them a glass of wind. Shannon watched the way Valerie moved in a sexual manner, made jokes, laughed, touched Hope softly, but innocently and frequently winked.

Within minutes, Valerie was sitting on Hope's lap, making out with her. A few minutes later, Hope was undressing for Valerie on the couch. Valerie softly kissed every inch of Hope's body. After five minutes of priming Hope's body, Valerie sat back and let Hope devour her. Shannon watched this all unfold from the other side of the room.

Shannon could feel how drenched her panties were getting. Watching the two girls make out was driving her insane. She had never been attracted to the thought of two women making out, much less being highly aroused by the actions. She didn't know why she felt any of her emotions anymore. They were all very confusing to her. It was like she was a different person suddenly. She wished she were one of the two women. She wished she was touching and being touched.

The sounds of Hope and Valerie moaning, watching the movements of their hips and the sounds of their wetness all rang in her mind, forming a cloud of dizziness. Her body was begging for attention. She couldn't help but touch her own pussy with her fingers as she watched the girls mutually masturbate each other. Shannon heard that magic word in the distance, coming from Valerie's mouth again, "Skyscraper."

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12