Puzzle Pieces Ch. 02.5

Story Info
Gabriel has to try and scare some info out of Frank.
1.6k words
4.39
7.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Not much to say but I hope if you liked the first chapter you will like this one too, sorry about the wait I did not have writers block it merely turned out crappy and I had to re-write some of it. This is a little better, and sorry ahead of time it's short but a filler chapter the next one should be better if you're up for it. :D)

........................

One

Character POV

When I was ten I met a my good friends Adam and Nicole of course they weren't a couple then Nicole was a complete tomboy. Had made Adam cry plenty of times and he was the same age I was at the time. He made me swear I wouldn't tell and I kept my promise until my speech at their wedding. He didn't kill me like he swore he would do then but he did "accidentally" spill red wine on my tailor made white suit. Anyways Nicole was a year younger than we were, Adam is a black wolf when he changes his breed are mild mannered anyways but he was especially calm around Nicole.

When she didn't come to see him for a week that was how we found that she was his eternal mate. He couldn't handle it very well we were just children after all but he still needed to know she was safe. He asked me to come with him to her house no matter what she said to keep us away. We found her playing with Anaïs in the garden behind her grandmother's orchard.

"Nicky?"

Anaïs jumped and hid behind the rose bushes Nicole crossed her arms and held up the hand shovel she had.

"Now Nicky remember those tells about silver hurting us are fake."

She grinned.

"Gabe please if I hit either of you princesses it WILL hurt." she said stubbornly.

Adam offered her a white chocolate candy bar he knew she couldn't resist, she took it and crossed her arms.

"I'm listening."

"We were just worried about you, who was that who ran away?" Adam asked.

"She's the reason why I told you not to come."

"Why, is she afraid of boys, we don't have cooties you know my mom gave us an invisible shot and everything."

We heard giggling erupt from behind the bush.

"She's not afraid of boys but that's good, it's the season for cooties after all."

"So what is she afraid of then?" I asked.

"Wolves."

"You told her?"

"No, she knew the first time we touched when I shook her hand she's all sense-y."

I walked over and bent near the bush.

"You have no reason to fear Adam he's a loud mouth but harmless."

She peeked out at me with those large green eyes and I knew she was more to me than an acquaintance through Nicole. I wasn't like Adam, he was just a wolf I was the hybrid in the group it was a strong feeling even then I offered a smile. I couldn't learn everything at my age but I started to learn little things about her with every second I looked into her eyes.

"Do I need to be afraid of you?"

"No....unless you like chocolate ice cream and don't like to share I tend to get grabby."

She giggled.

"If you don't bite I'll share."

I smiled and she came out of hiding from then on she became part of the group, I never could forget that memory. Or any of the others that we shared.

.......................

Normal POV

Later that night after Gabriel found Frank's address he closed his eyes to check on her, he was surprised to see that Stephanie was playing with her in the pool. Stephanie refused to go anywhere near the pool any other time. He focused more to hear what they were saying.

"It's nice and warm why wouldn't you want to play in here?"

"It's so deep and the monsters gonna get me."

"Oh there aren't any monsters in here." Anaïs said sweetly.

"You sure?"

"Of course."

Devon walked in and jumped in the pool they were both soaked, Anaïs sputtered and the young boy who was completely unapologetic laughed hysterically. Anaïs wiped Stephanie's hair out of her eyes.

"So Steph can you spell pay back?"

She giggled as her brother was splashed back, Gabriel felt something tug at his heart seeing the woman he wanted in his life playing with his children that should really be hers as well. He opened his eyes and got up he wasn't going to put off dealing with Frank, he missed far too many years with Anaïs and he wanted to know why.

He would leave in the morning.

..........

Frank was your average drunk from the hairy pot belly to the unrivaled body odor, he was even balding and losing teeth. Gabriel sneered seeing his appearance, Frank had always dressed his best he had been a top lawyer. It didn't even look like he could fit into his old tailored suits. Anaïs may not come from a royal family but they had your stereotypical high class family and they'd been happy that way.

"Get off my lawn pretty boy I don't donate and have no intentions of accepting a higher power into my life just so you can make a quick buck."

Gabriel crossed his arms.

"Don't recognize me? Really? I'm offended."

"What?"

..............

Nicole peeked out the window of the blood red stretch limo Adam favored, Nicole was a caramel skinned beauty with honey hazel eyes, pouty lips, and short dark auburn hair. She was a model and was rather popular for her natural beauty. Not that her impressive D-cups needed work done on them. Adam was tan and kept his black hair short, his eyes were blue, their children Leo and Julie had their mother's skin and their father's hair and eyes. They were about the same age as Gabriel's kids older by a few months though.

"Why are we going to see Uncle Gabe?" Julie asked.

"To meet your aunt."

"We know Aunt Viv." Leo said.

"No your real aunt, that little..."

"Nicole." Adam reminded.

"S word your not allowed to know but I'll tell you about later anyways, isn't your aunt."

"We know that."

"What your mother means is that we tolerated that...."

"W..."

"Nicole." he started again.

"W word I will also teach you about later, because we thought your real aunt was dead."

They looked confused but accepted that, Nicole frowned at Adam.

"You know those are hardly swear words, their just adjectives."

"Sweetheart remember that Leo has already been sent home once for swearing at his teacher."

"That was an accident, he wouldn't have learned that word if he hadn't been standing there when I fell down the steps."

He cocked an eyebrow.

"When did you fall down the steps?"

"Oh look we're here."

"Nicole!"

Ignoring her husband she pushed open the door and headed up the steps with the children following close behind her. She pushed open the door only to be greeted by Gina and Mandy.

"Hey there little darlins' nice to have you visitin' again."

They politely greeted her.

"The master isn't home right now but he should be back soon." Mandy said.

"Thanks Mandy but I'm not here for him I'm here for Anaïs."

The two looked at each other obviously wondering how their new friend was anything to them and told her where she had taken the children. Leo and Julie sweet talked Mandy into taking them to the kitchen for a snack.

............

Anaïs stood in the orchard with Devon and Stephanie, Nicole paused and stared at her friend.

"You look different after all this time." she mumbled.

She turned and stared at Nicole then frowned.

"Don't tell me, I should know you right?"

"Well I was hoping, but I forgive you for now, I'll kick your ass when you get your memory back."

She patted the kids on their heads and left Anaïs to head back inside, she grabbed Adam's hand and yanked him toward their usual room.

A squeal stopped them, Nicole tried hard as hard as she could to put on an acceptable smile.

"Viv, it's a pleasure to see you again."

She smiled at them, it was faker than her double D chest but Nicole was great at playing along. She kissed both of her cheeks in greeting and held out her hand for Adam to kiss.

"If I had known you were coming I would have called for catering."

"Oh nonsense, it's no big deal."

"Oh of course it is, my darling husband's best friends should be properly welcomed every time they arrive."

"How kind of you, if you don't mind we need to freshen up before lunch."

"Oh right yes, see you then we're having a salmon and lobster quiche that is to die for."

"Great can't wait."

Vivian turned on her heel and left them in the hallway then Nicole turned to Adam.

"My love promise me something."

"Yes?"

"If I ever turn into a prissy bitch like that you'll slap me."

"...."

"Promise me or else."

"Fine fine."

He only agreed knowing she would never send him to the couch, she would dress in her most provocative outfit and cuddle right up to him with his hands tied behind his back.

Brutal, isn't she?

TBC

(I will add the sex I promise, that's why I took the time to properly introduce Adam and Nicole if the main couple isn't having sex then the secondary couple need to step up.

Added notes.

Leo and Julie: Adam and Nicole's children.

Frank is hiding something from Gabriel and he's about to find out what.

As it was mentioned Adam is a demon hybrid but what kind of demon you have yet to learn, perhaps you'll find out next time.

Vivian doesn't seem so bad but then the rich preppy girls don't always start out that way pay attention to her. )