Pythagoras was Nowhere in Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seating myself alongside, I kissed her once more. Whether she lay back of her own accord or I instigated proceedings I really cannot recall, but moments later we were both lying full-length on the coverlet, Denise on her back, me on my side facing her. At no stage had she buttoned up and thus her pert young breasts still lay open to my gaze, fully adrift from her gaping top. Provocatively displayed as she was, my immediate interest lay within certain latitudes south of the equator. Maintaining eye contact with her, I slipped my left hand beneath the hem of her dress as before, having determined a fixed route to the north this time.

Once more a soft cry of shocked surprise issued from the girl's lips as her dress was eased high enough to display the first glimpse of her light pink panties - cute and frilly much like their white counterpart in the northern climes. Instinctively trying to cover them with her hands - a gesture I found extremely arousing - I had simply to grasp her arms and return them to her side. Understandably nervous in the extreme, she nevertheless showed what I considered great determination in allowing me to continue my progressive abuse of her young body.

The first of many audible gasps accompanied my total exposure of those rather skimpy briefs. For a few seconds I could but stare at such total perfection. That wonderfully flat girlish stomach giving way to pronounced flared hips that were highlighted so delightfully by those sexy little knickers. The prominence of her as yet hidden vulva concealed as it was by the colored rayon fabric - sexy curves descending tantalizingly between her legs. I was just able to make-out a darkish area beneath, that could only be pubic hair...curls actually, to judge by the two or three stragglers I could see peeking out rather suggestively.

Only three inches from her panties now, I worked my hand more towards the inside of her leg which not only made her wriggle slightly but caused her to part her knees sufficient that the front of her panties was now quite visible. It wasn't something one could really overlook. Wishing to tease her no longer I allowed myself the luxury of actually brushing up against the soft material with the side of my hand. She reacted as is scalded, apologizing immediately. "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to any of this it's all so new to me."

Might have been "new" to her but to me it was heaven on earth!

Opting for the more direct approach now, I laid my hand across the front of those searingly hot panties of hers and with my index finger began indenting the front of them the whole way down between her legs. I could feel the heat emanating from that virginal crevice right through the soft material.

Unable to prevent herself arching upwards slightly and despite the obvious embarrassment of her predicament, more than one soft moan was now audible. I began to caress the flatlands, smoothing my way across her lithe tummy before returning to center stage to rub and apply pressure to her entire vaginal area.

Once she was comfortable with this latest development (and what it was doing to me anatomically is best left unspoken) I leaned forward and kissed her slightly below the belly button. Again a little cry of shock as I continued to kiss her, locked-on to a southerly trajectory as I was, planting one final smooch dead center of her panties. That brought on a couple of "Ohhs" with some accompanying hip wriggles.

It was really time to divest her of her outer-wear although I must say, sprawled on her back like that, her dress pushed up to her hips, legs slightly apart with both her panties and breasts fully exposed, did have its visual benefits!

"May I take your dress off?" I whispered.

She looked at me for a moment, unsure exactly of what this might be committing her to in the short term. Sitting up then, she reached behind her back and unzipped. Easing her on to her tummy achieved two goals. Firstly, the ability to pull the dress off and following that, the relatively simple task remained of extricating her bra also. I was faced then with what - up to that moment at least - was the sexiest image I had ever encountered.

Just three days into her eighteenth year and being a rather small girl - five-two at the most, she looked, lying there face down on the coverlet in just her panties, like a highly vulnerable fourteen or fifteen year old girl sleeping. It was a scenario I found highly conducive to my on-going arousal.

Unable to pass-up the opportunity, I gave her a gentle spank on that curvy little bottom. She gave a cry of probably genuine shock and turned to look at me.

"Why did you do that?" she giggled

"Because sweetheart," I replied, "you have the sexiest little bottom it has ever been my pleasure to encounter. Allow me to give you one more!"

I have this theory that most girls find being spanked highly arousing. Never met one yet didn't like it. In any event Denise just turned her head back to the coverlet and if I didn't know better, wriggled that sexy little rear-end of hers just enough to register her thoughts on the matter.

The follow-up was professionally applied. Denise yelped as my hand impacted across both cheeks causing them to ripple momentarily. Reaching behind her she covered her bottom with both hands. "No more," she frowned, "that really hurt!"

For fear of overstaying my welcome, I apologized and retracted my hand. Call me perverted, but if you have never had the privilege of spanking a teenage girl at some juncture, then your life must by necessity be that much poorer for the loss.

Kneeling alongside her hips I figured the best course of action right that moment might be Knight to Queen's Bishop 3. My eyes still glued to her pert little bottom I slipped a hand up between her legs and applied some digital pressure to the precise spot on her panties where I knew her vaginal lips must be concealed. The effect was immediate. Quite forgetting about her ill-treated rear-end, she gasped in surprise and closed up her legs - a fully automated defense move.

One can always find a counter-move in any given situation.

In this case, taking a hold of the waistband of her panties and pulling them two thirds down seemed to me very appropriate. Whether you'd call it a gasp or a squeal I'm not sure, but certainly she had her hands behind her in an attempt to salvage some modesty, before you could say "how rude!"

Completely over-awed by the sight of her partially exposed rear crevice and incredibly smooth cheeks, reddish as one side was, I did what any aroused male would have done. I leaned forward and kissed her bottom softly.

"Don't pull my panties down...please" she whimpered, whilst making no further effort to tug them back up though I noted.

By the fourth kiss - slightly higher, at the very base of her spine in fact, she was wriggling herself stupid. Despite her protestations, I managed to peel her panties off altogether, yielding finally that which I had imagined, but in my wildest dreams could never have hoped to see - Denise undressed and at my procreative mercy. To say that she was beautiful in her nakedness is to laughably understate the situation. She was every man's greatest desire! Slowly I turned her over, allowing her to cover her pussy with both hands as I did so. It left more than enough to admire, believe me. Her expression was one of complete trepidation yet innocent expectancy, discomfort yet seductive encouragement.

"Would you let me see you sweetheart?" I asked softly, glancing down at her hands.

Shyly but bravely she slowly brought her hands apart. I think I gulped! I know I was close to being rendered catatonic.

To be afforded the privilege of gazing at that which a teenage girl has never let anyone see before is almost a humbling experience. Those incredibly sculptured downward curves of her clearly moist vaginal lips, hemmed in on all sides by that triangle of protective but equally provocative little brown curls...that my friends, is something you can never buy on eBay.

Already besotted with her, I was overcome now by feelings of passionate need and protective intent. Other facets to my life had ceased to have meaning. With no game plan whatsoever I pulled her on top of me and kissed her with an intensity I never knew I possessed. She responded eagerly and I was a boy again.

With her breasts crushed up against my shirt I was vaguely aware of holding her around her bottom whilst her legs draped either side of my own. Occasionally she would arch her back upwards, so that her pretty dark brown hair would cascade in my face while she regarded me fixedly between kisses. I think she knew also the extent to which her naked breasts were driving me crazy in that position. In the space of two minutes we had reversed roles. It was she was now the teacher and me the committed student.

I'm not sure if she was aware I had unzipped my pants, though logic would suggest she would have to be. I do know that she made no attempt of any sort either physical or verbal, to dissuade me from my course and even as I fumbled beneath her abdomen, extricating my swollen and desperately needful erection, she was still permitting me to kiss her passionately.

At that angle, and especially given that the girl's legs were substantially apart as she straddled me, locating her vaginal ingress proved something less than a major feat of engineering. Penetration however was not without its initial glitch.

Most seventeen/eighteen-year old girls, even if they are still technically virgins, have generally loosened up the general area courtesy of their own or their boyfriend's fingers during certain moments of self-gratification shall we say? The hymen you may assume has frequently lost a degree of elasticity at least.

Denise however must have been a very good girl, for despite her obvious willingness if not desire to part with her virginity that day, its accomplishment was not without considerable application on her part.

"No, I really want you to do it to me," she pleaded, when I offered to withdraw from the playing field as it was obviously hurting her a lot.

Eventually we worked our way through the minefield - mainly by way of her controlling depth and pressure with her own hips and I was able to sink deeply inside that ragingly hot cavern for the first time.

I can still see her lips open in silent pleasure as I began to thrust up into her. She minded neither my hands as they caressed her bottom from hip to thigh nor my face as it nuzzled her breasts atop me. All she seemed to care about was what I was doing to her with that swollen rod I had inside her. I did a lot too...even if I do say so myself!

There is probably nothing more sexually encouraging than a pretty and majorly innocent young girl pleading with you to "fuck her" when you are doing just that. Not words I can ever imagine Denise having used in her short life, she appeared suddenly to have an expanded vocabulary on site.

Fuck her I did though and in every conventional position. An attentive student to the end, she showed great aptitude for her chosen subject. By the time we had run the gauntlet of: missionary, all-fours center quilt and draped half-off the end of the bed with her hands on the carpet, it's line-ball who was the most seriously skinned. Eventually we just curled up in that bed and slept for a while.

I was so in love with this girl I could think of nothing but holding and nuzzling her. For a while I just lay there watching her sleep and caressing her hair. I had no idea what the following day might bring, let alone the rest of my life.

At the point Conrad Sanderson knocked at his daughter's door two hours later, calling out "Denise, would you come out here now please?" I suddenly had a lot on my mind!

(c) Peter_Pan Publications

12