Q-tips Healthy Palace

Story Info
A boy & his sister have adventures.
2.8k words
3.71
33.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just yesterday I was browsing literotica. I went to the "Transexuals & Crossdressers" Top List, and after a few clicks I found what I wanted: “A Slut is Born”. It's a story about a college kid whose clothing gets soaked in the rain and so he stops at a guy's house, his neighbor or something, to get out of the rain. The neighbor gives him panties and a dress to wear while his clothes are drying, and the guy puts them on for some reason. Then the neighbor starts taking photos of him and threatens to make sure the whole town sees them if he doesn't suck his dick (!!). So the college kid, resisting half-heartedly, engulfs the guy's cock in his mouth and gives it a good suck. Soon he's getting his ass licked and fingered and fucked. He jerks off while the guy fucks his ass and finally gets his clothes, now dry, and goes home, promising to return a few days later. Quite arousing.

Well that was pretty hot so in the middle of that story I went downstairs and got some Q-tips cotton swabs, 2 of them to be exact, and one of them I ran under the water and used it to clean out my ears. My mom's always going on about how my sister and I need to keep our ears clean because she's a wacko bitch. Has been ever since her third child died tragically at the age of 3. She's never told us what happened. Anyway, our parents weren't even home yet since they had gone out to some stupid party, but now cleaning my ears whenever I brush my teeth at night before bed is a habit.Might as well get it done now, I thought.

After I was done with the Q-tip I threw it in the trash but kept the second one. Then I went upstairs and locked the bathroom door so my sister wouldn't walk in on me while I put it up my ass. Didn't have any lube but it wasn't hard to get up or anything since it's pretty thin and you don't actually have to slide it in. What you do is you push it in a little, then you push it against one side of your rectum while pulling the opposing ass cheek outward gently, and then you move to the other side and do the same. After a few times it's in as far as you want it. I left probably an inch of it outside.

After that I went back to my room to finish reading the story, and got all hot and horny. I grinded my ass and the Q-tip against my chair, first in a back and forth motion, then in circles, as I gripped the armrests with my hands. I kept that up for the duration of the story and it was fucking nice. Lately I've been thinking of getting a vibrating dildo, but it's not a priority. For now I'll just stick to Q-tips. If I want to really pack my ass, I can always use more.

Anyway my sister told me half an hour before that she was going to use the computer soon, once she got ready for bed, so I was planning on letting her use it while I left the Q-tip where it was, so I could build the tension. My sister's pretty cool and we usually fuck around together with stupid people in chat rooms and on aim before she goes to bed, just having fun harassing them ya know, and I figured I could covertly grind my ass on my chair while we chatted. Once she went to bed I would read part 2 of the story. After all the buildup, it would hopefully be a great orgasm, though a lot of the time when I stimulate my anus, the orgasms just aren't as powerful. Usually I'm just masturbating to pictures of girls then, though, so maybe the transexual erotica would be more stimulating, since I could imagine a penis in my mouth and another in my ass with ease.

However, my sister didn't show up right away, so I clicked on part 2 and started reading. Of course I didn't want her to notice what I was reading if she suddenly walked into the study, so I didn't want to read the story on the literotica page, which has a background that reads "EROTIC STORIES EROTIC STORIES EROTIC STORIES" and a title that reads "Literotica.com - Sex Stories - Top Submissions - Transsexuals & Crossdressers". Instead I opened notepad and pasted the text of the story into the window, so I could quickly do ctrl+A to select all and then delete the text instantly if she walked in. I also cleared the clipboard just in case; I guess I'm just paranoid.

I started reading again, and skipped the stupid parts about the main character's life and got right to the action. The college kid showed up at the guy's place again, and he had 3 friends there to watch a football game and get drunk. College boy dressed up in a dress again and applied makeup so that he looked like a pretty attractive lady, and served them. He was angry with the guy who had sexed him up the pooper, so he ignored him as much as possible and instead flirted with his friends, which makes perfect sex (this was supposed to be "sense" but I mistyped it). So when he was cleaning the dishes later, one of the drunk friends come up and fucks him in the ass, calling him a whore. When he gets back to the living room, the cocksucking and anal sex starts up again.

At this point I was scrolling through the text with my right hand, reading. I wasn't stroking it since it was too dangerous as my sister could walk in at any point. I decided to caress my balls through my jeans a little, and the fingers of my right hand are far better at caressing, so I stretched my left hand to the right side of the desk where the mouse was and started scrolling down with it. Gradually instead of caressing them I began to softly slap them repeatedly. My hand was moving around the speed of a hummingbird's beating wings. And I was grinding my ass against the chair again. There was no real danger of being caught since I could instantly remove my hand from my crotch and act like nothing was happening.

I realized that I was going to orgasm very soon. Now I was really just skimming the text, and concentrating on cock in my ass, dick in my mouth, cock in my ass, dick in my mouth. Anyway, my dick was sticking up toward my belly under my pants, and I erupted. And it felt damn good, a top notch orgasm, with at least 6 bursts of semen. And then I sag, tired and happy.

I breathed in and out a few times then went to the bathroom again. I noticed from the balcony that my sister was downstairs on the phone, must be why she hadn't come to use the computer yet. I pulled down my pants, and wiped off my semen-saturated underwear. They were still a bit damp though. It was easy as hell to slide the Q-tip from my ass now, since it was soaked in ass-juice. After it was out I wrapped toilet paper around it and snapped it in half so it would flush down the toilet without trouble. [I didn't really fish it out and tape it back together, in fact I didn't even take that picture.]

I washed my hands and walked back to the study, where I saw my sister in front of the computer, reading the text in the new post window.How the hell did I forget to delete the damn text? "What the hell is this shit?" she asks. "Did you write it?"

I denied it of course, but she persisted and threatened to tell mom and dad about it if I didn't have sex with her right away, so of course I started undressing. Well, that's not really how it happened, but she kept teasing me about telling our parents and soon we started flirting somehow, and I don't know what the fuck was happening but soon I was in my underwear. She laughed at the dark stains on them, but I thought she was laughing at the size of my penis, though she's seen it before, so told her "Fuck you." Then she said "That's the point," and started to undress as I took my shirt off over my head. By the time my shirt was off, she was in her bra and panties (and socks). I'd seen her in her like this before occasionally, but never this close. She's usually very shy about her body and hates having her privacy invaded. She's always been that way, ever since I can remember.

And damn is she fine. I've always known she was cute and petite, but surprisingly never really had any naughty thoughts about her, even though I'm a pretty horny guy. I watch porn all the time. Maybe it's because we're really close and a lot alike -- ever since she was born I've always thought of her as my best friend. And I normally can't be friends with girls since I always want to fuck them. And damn is she fine. I guess she looks a lot like Elisha Cuthbert from 24 except not as amazingly beautiful, and with black hair. Her voice is sweet, though not really very girlish. She's always so serious. She doesn't really look like Elisha Cuthbert I guess, but her face and nose are kind of similar. In fact all in all she's a bit plain, but she has some really nice features that stand out.

She doesn't really talk to me much about boys, because she knows it annoys the fuck out of me. She tried to talk to me about some fucking boys that wanted to kiss her on the playground when she was younger, and I yelled at her so she hasn't said anything about them since. Anyway it's obvious that the boys at school can't get enough of her, and she's pretty popular too.

By now I was partially erect and was surprised at how big a bush she had. It made a big bulge in her panties. She noticed I was looking, said "Yo bitch, what you lookin' at?", and grinned. I looked back up and saw her grinning. Jesus she was beautiful, hotter than Elisha Cuthbert even, because I love dark hair. She continued to smile so naughtily, like she knew everything I was thinking, and that turned me on quite a bit, and I felt my penis slowly inching upward, restrained by my underwear. It was kind of painful as it struggled against the fabric, but I didn't want to reach in and yank my wang upright with my sister watching. She was just staring at me, waiting for me to make my move, and saying nothing. Finally I reached down and pulled it upright, the tip of it showing above my underwear. As I did that, her bra fell to the floor, and I stared. "Likey?" she asked.

"Christ." They were small but nice. I've never been one for gigantic, plastic surgery boobers. I just want to be able to cup them in my hands. The nipples were perfect and pink. She just kept grinning.

We remained still, looking at each other. I started to sense movement at the lower edge of my vision, and I looked toward her underwear. It was moving, what in the hell? Instantly I imagined a pink vibrator with bumps on it (for her pleasure, I guess), shoved up her moist twat. It must've been there all along.Haha, I thought to myself,maybe she can hook me up with a dildo for myself too. I didn't think she'd want my ass juice mingling with her pussy juice, so I probably couldn't use hers.

But that was only for a moment. The bulge was getting bigger, and the shape was more pronounced. It was moving upward. It didn't register for a moment, but when she reached down into her panties I thought --- PENIS?? PENIS??? Nah, it has to be a case of mistaken identity, I thought,a trick of the eye. It's a dildo.

But when she removed her hand, the "dildo" was standing straight up, the top if it showing above her underwear. It was skin-colored, and it looked like a penis. And precum was oozing from the tip.This doesn't make any sense, I thought. But at that point all rational thought had left me. Afterward, when we were laying in my bed, panting, I asked her who the hell she was, since my sister was supposed to be female. It was a long tale, and I don't want to make this story any longer, but apparently she has been fully aware since the moment she was born. She even remembers the moment the doctor slapped her ass; it was that slap that woke her mind. From then on, she was an adult in mind though not in body. Immediately she took in her surroundings. She saw the cave she emerged from, her mother. She wondered how she had survived in the gaping hole at the near end of her mother's body, and she looked at her own body. Noticing no corresponding hole in her own body, only a long cord connecting her to her mother and a shorter one below that went nowhere, she wondered what was wrong with her body. She felt shame. She cried. The doctor probably assumed her tears were caused by his slap.

Since that day she has sought to keep her gender a secret. She couldn't accept the fact that she didn't have a vagina. She tampered with the birth certificate, bribed who she could, silenced any who opposed her, and has lived the life of a little girl for 18 long years, without anyone in our family knowing any better. She's lost count of the nannies she had to dispose of when they changed her diaper and noticed something peculiar. She's taken hormones since she was 2, to make her look more feminine and help her develop breasts. She has contacts around the world, a network of crime she controls from our small home in Michigan. She has been sending encoded messages through aim to her associates since she was 5. How she kept it all from our parents I'll never know. She's done some things she's not proud of in order to hide the truth from them, and she isn't comfortable telling me all just yet. I didn't say anything to her about it, but I have a feeling she had something to do with the death of Karen, our younger sister who died 5 years ago. Perhaps she saw too much. She told me I'm the only true friend she has ever had and that she has wanted to share her secret with me her entire life. She had never dreamed I'd be into transexuals, but when she saw what I had been reading, she seized the opportunity.

Our penises throbbing beneath our underwear, we didn't say a word. In unison we removed them (the underwear, not our penises) and started making out. We didn't take our socks off because we have feet like velociraptors, the toenails all jagged and sharp. My mom used to bitch at us about that too, but somehow she could never get us to trim them regularly.

We quickly embraced and began kissing deeply, our tongues deep within each other's mouths, our lips together.My lips are chapped, I thought, since I had ran out of chapstick a week ago.But at least I know how to kiss now. I had only had my first girlfriend a few months previous, at fucking 20, and I had been terribly nervous about kissing her since I didn't know what I was doing, but it wasn't as hard as I'd thought. My sister and I kissed, and kissed, and hugged fiercely, groping at each other and rubbing our genitals together, although 2 rock hard twin penii banging together is kind of awkward.... So we ran to my room, which has the bigger bed, and kissed some more, then all of the sudden we were 69ing, and you know what I saw as I buried my tongue deep in my sister's wet hot cunt -- I mean, as he buried his cock deep in my wet hot throat? A Q-tip in his ass (!!). My word!

I hope she doesn't think I broke her trust by writing this story and showing it to you. She wouldn't hurt me, I know, but you... you may know too much.