Qarinah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mouth, things were getting weirder. Her tongue had made its way to my throat and had started a steady rhythm in and out. My gag reflex was somehow no longer functioning. As she continued her tongue was becoming thicker. I had flashbacks to her expanding clitoris and I recognized the sensation. I quickly became used to the feeling and decided to go with the flow.

She pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my back. I surprised myself by reaching for her. I grabbed her hips and I guessed she was also taken by surprise as she moaned softly into my mouth in a way she never had before and he tongue took on a more human form. I reached around and grabbed her wonderful ass kneading her voluptuous globes and pulling her hips towards me. I realized that even in this hypersexual state I still had not gotten an erection.

She broke off her kiss and withdrew her tongue from my throat. She placed her hand on my chest and I saw that her fingers were actually more like claws. I don't know when or how it happened but I was now completely naked and on my back. Her catsuit was so tight that it looked like it was her skin. She ran her claws lightly from my chest to my crotch and back again. She paused to pull lightly on my nipple rings. Electricity shot through my chest as she bared her teeth with wild delight at my predicament. She tugged harder and I let out a cry of anguish. I thought I heard her laugh.

She dragged her claws back down my belly and shifted her attention to my pathetic, useless penis that had refused my attempts at relief all day. She gently cupped my balls and traced the length of my shaft with her index finger. It began to wake from its slumber. As blood flowed in I felt lightheaded. My erection began to build with an intensity I have never felt. My cock grew to a full two inches longer that it normally was. It was also thicker than I could ever have imagined. It felt like hardened steel, like all the blood in my body was headed to my cock.

I began to feel dehydrated and as if sensing this she moved towards my face. I had an idea what was going to come next but I was dreading it. She stroked my jaw with the claw of her index finger and my mouth opened for her. She climbed up on the table and lowered her now exposed pussy to my face. She rubbed herself against my open mouth and coaxed me to use my tongue inside her. She soon was bucking her hips and smearing her juices all over my face. She tensed up and let out a scream as she came. Right at that moment she let loose a flood of piss that filled my mouth. It was coming so fast that I had to swallow it all if I wanted to breathe. It was very surprising that I was able to keep up with her and gulp it all down.

She howled with an intensity that shook the walls of my loft, having marked her territory in the most intimate way possible. She slithered down my body dragging her soaking wet pussy across my chest and down my stomach. She positioned herself facing me and rubbed her pussy with my incredible erection. She moved up and down against it coaxing the tiniest drops of pre-cum from my member. It was slick with her juices and aching for her.

I could only stare with my mouth still open as she mounted my cock in a single swift motion. I was enveloped by her completely and her warmth was all encompassing. The tight muscles of her vagina rippled as she rose and fell against my hips. She had control over all aspects of this situation. She rode me hard and insistently. She did things with her vagina that I didn't know were possible demonstrating complete control of the individual muscles of her vaginal walls. I felt her rhythm change as she began to piston up and down in a desperate fury clenching the muscles of her vagina. She screamed as she came and released her lusty discharge all over my belly. She did not stop. She only changed her rhythm again and we started all over. She kept this up for an hour climaxing twelve times and oozing pussy jizz all over me. I don't know how my penis had not been rubbed raw but somehow remained erect.

She got a mischievous look in her eyes. She held out her hand and suddenly there was a long thick policeman's nightstick in it. My eyes widened as I anticipated what might happen next. I prayed that she was not going to beat me or even kill me with that baton. She wiped the baton on the collection of bodily fluids on my belly. She then raised her arm and it disappeared behind her back. Within seconds I had my answer as the tip of the baton was pressed against my anus. She continued to pound my cock with her pussy as she twisted the baton against my rear entrance. In short order the first few inches of that stick were invading my ass. My sphincter had given in and was no longer resisting access to the intruder. She could tell the effect her stick was having and she made an adjustment. She pulled out the baton swiftly and turned it around to the other side with the ridged grip and nubbed handle. Without hesitating she plunged the handle side deep in my ass. I screamed as she plunged and withdrew the nightstick over and over again. She rode me this way to five more orgasms.

I was exhausted and I realized that no matter how hard she rode me I would never cum. She was using me for her gratification and I would never cum. When she saw the realization in my eyes she bared her teeth again in the most wicked smile I had ever seen. Her eyes glowed red like they were on fire, she reached into the air and arched her back. The jacket that had been covering her shoulders suddenly transformed into a pair of wings. At the same time, her catsuit spread over her entire body and became her skin and her magnificent breasts and ass were now out in the open. Finally the baton she had been holding disappeared but now invading my ass was her long, thick, ridged muscular tail. In every sense of the word, I was fucked.

I heard her laugh again...

To be continued...

12