Quack

Story Info
Natasha catches Daisy Googling Quack.
8.2k words
4.42
11.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD, The Avengers or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This fic based on Episode 12 of Season 4 of Agents of SHIELD and contains a very minor spoiler, at least for that season.

*****

"Stupid Internet." Daisy grumbled softly to herself, quickly following up with, "Stupid Koenig."

Daisy Johnson had always wanted to meet Natasha Romanoff, and she'd always imagined it being under the worst of circumstances. When she'd first seen the woman back when she was calling herself Skye and a Hacktivist she thought it would be part of a SHIELD interrogation, but not too long after that she had joined the organisation which meant she thought a meeting was inevitable.

Then the unthinkable had happened, it had been revealed that SHIELD had been infiltrated by Hydra and the organisation had been destroyed. She and others had done their best to rebuild it, but in the meantime The Black Widow was busy being an Avenger. Daisy wasn't even sure Agent Romanoff had been offered a chance to return to the organisation, but either way it made a meeting less likely.

She certainly hadn't minded, she had enough on her plate to worry about, but now here she was, Natasha Romanoff walking through the door to Daisy's quarters. It wasn't an interrogation, or gunfight, but it was still the worst of circumstances, because Daisy had been caught researching the fanfiction about herself and The Black Widow.

So again, stupid Koenig, because she wouldn't even be doing this if Agent Sam Koenig hadn't mentioned steamy fanfiction between them, and their ridiculous couple name of Quack, which had stuck in her mind until she just couldn't avoid the curiosity, and now she was so embarrassed she could feel her cheeks going bright red. Then she had a horrible thought.

"Are you a robot?" Daisy asked.

"No." Natasha laughed softly as she slowly came into the room, "I know why you might think that, but then worry. I'm here an official Avenger business."

All Daisy could reply was, "Oh?"

"I know what you're thinking, why me?" Natasha smiled disarmingly as she continued approaching, "Well, I just wanted to let Phil know we're good. I was mad at him for a while for not telling me he was alive, but in the exchange for helping him get Melinda back-."

"What!" Daisy claimed, unable to stop herself from fan-girling for a second, "That's... that's great. I look forward to working with you."

"I'm glad to hear it." Natasha grinned, sitting down in the chair opposite Daisy, "Because part of the reason I'm here is to talk to you about joining The Avengers."

Using all of her training to force her face to remain neutral Daisy took a breath and admitted, "I'd love too, but SHIELD needs me."

"And I admire that." Natasha smiled, "But I have experienced turning a no, into a yes. So, would you be open to a negotiation? The Avengers has a great deal of resources at it's disposal, and I'm authorised to offer you anything within my power to give you."

Despite all her training Daisy just couldn't stop herself from blushing, and of course the other woman picked up on that, so Daisy quickly blurted out, "Thanks, but I'm busy enough with SHIELD. You know how it is."

"I do." Natasha agreed, a smile crossing her face as she added, "To tell you the truth, I always found the worst part was the paperwork."

"I know, right?" Daisy laughed, "That's one thing they don't advertise about being a superhero."

"I highly doubt that Luke Cage and that guy in the devil costume running around New York have to do paperwork." Natasha said dryly.

"Some people have all the luck." Daisy grumbled.

"Is that what you're doing now?" Natasha asked, raising an eyebrow, "Paperwork?"

"Well, no..." Daisy admitted, and then to her horror Natasha suddenly grabbed the laptop turned around and looked at it, "HEY!"

"Ah, Agent Koenig told you about the fanfiction." Natasha smirked, keeping the laptop just out of Daisy's reach as she confirmed her suspicions, "Oh, a Quack one. I'm flattered."

"Oh God." Daisy whined, burying her face in her hands.

"You're even reading one of the smutty ones." Natasha grinned, having a lot of fun with this, "I tend to avoid those. Not I'm embarrassed, but because I don't think they ever quite do the experience justice. But some of the fluff is quite nice, and fanart has a really bad rap, but there are some really good artists out there. I can send a few of my favourites to you, if you'd like. There's even a cute one of the two of us."

"Please stop." Daisy groaned, still unable to look at the other woman.

Pausing to push the laptop back towards it's owner Natasha informed the other woman, "You know if you just want to fuck me, I'd be more than happy to oblige. Either in exchange for joining The Avengers, or just for fun."

"Really?" Daisy murmured in disbelief, pulling her head out of her hands and staring at the goddess in front of her.

"Really." Natasha confirmed with a grin, "Agent Johnson, you're an Agent of SHIELD. You must have heard stories about me. And what I do to pretty things like you."

Daisy blushed, "I, I thought they were just stories."

Natasha smirked, "Do you want to find out?"

There was about a second of hesitation on Daisy's part, then she replied, "Hell yeah."

The only reason for that brief hesitation was because it felt too good to be true, but Daisy had personally hooked up the metal detectors all around the base, and regularly checked and double checked they were still working, so she was 99% sure this wasn't an LMD sent to distract her.

Or kill her. Although it became hard to care when she leaned forward to press her lips against the other woman's. When she kissed Natasha Romanoff! And oh God, Natasha Romanoff kissed back, meaning that Daisy was officially making out with The Black Widow, making this like the best day ever. As long as this was for real, and at least for right now Daisy refused to believe otherwise.

Strategically a Black Widow LMD would be completely out of left field, because again the real Agent Romanoff wasn't part of SHIELD any more and hadn't stepped foot inside this building before. More importantly nobody knew about Daisy's massive crush on the gorgeous redhead.

Not even her best friend Jemma Simmons, although that was mostly because it would open up a massive can of worms, probably leading to Daisy revealing that she was in love with Jemma, who was practically married at this point to Fitz. So even if it was a little difficult getting over the initial shock Daisy tried to shut off her brain and just enjoy kissing her favourite superhero.

Natasha had always liked kissing. It was one of the most effective weapons in her arsenal. Certainly nothing was more distracting, which was once again proven as Natasha was able to lower Daisy down onto the table without the Inhuman noticing.

And sure, it was possible she just didn't care, but given the way she tensed and let out a surprised little gasp Daisy when Natasha broke away from her lips and started kissing her neck told Natasha that Daisy had no idea she'd switched their positions.

Natasha took great pleasure in taking an agent of SHIELD off-guard like that, and while in the past Natasha might have used that as an excuse to spank a fellow agent for forgetting her training she didn't normally do it on the 'first date' in this wouldn't be an exception. No, she had something far more pleasant in mind.

Like most Daisy didn't seem to mind being taken by surprise, and enthusiastically helped remove the top half of her uniform and bra so, after a little more making out, Natasha could kiss her way down to the other woman's boobs.

They weren't quite as impressive as her own, but Daisy's rack was real, still pretty big and they felt wonderful in Natasha's hands, The Black Widow pushing one nipple directly into her mouth while she massaged the other breast with the other hand, much to the clear delight of Quake given the happy little moan she let out. This in turn made Natasha grinned around the nipple in her mouth as she gently started sucking on it.

After focusing on that nipple for about a minute Natasha kissed her way to the other nipple and then spent some time going back and forth, eventually adding her tongue into the mix and beginning to lick those nipples as well as suck them. Towards the end she even started biting them gently. And of course, she still had her hands for whichever nipple wasn't in her mouth.

However Natasha was eager to get her first taste of this enchanting young woman, and she didn't really have time to stretch out the foreplay when they could be interrupted at any moment. So somewhat reluctantly Natasha began slowly making her way south, although she lingered on Daisy's soft but flat stomach, peppering it with as many kisses as she could before moving lower.

It was very encouraging that even though she didn't get the whimper to hurry up that she was hoping for Daisy was eager to help Natasha to pull down the rest of the uniform and her panties, leaving the powerful Inhuman completely at her mercy.

Natasha didn't resist taking advantage of that a little bit by pressing kiss to Daisy's thigh and then working her way down and up the other, forcing a wonderful little whimper of frustration out of the other woman. But again Daisy didn't beg Natasha to hurry up and lick her, which was actually kind of impressive. And Natasha was only too happy to reward that restraint with a nice, long lick to Daisy's pussy.

Daisy had been doing her best to control her reactions, given the fact that she was very used to being interrupted when trying to give herself a moment to 'relax' from the stress of being an Agent of SHIELD. However her restraint always had its limits, and having The Black Widow pressing her tongue against the bottom of her pussy and slowly working all the way up to the top for the very first time was easily enough to break her of her resolve.

Although Daisy felt that even Melinda May wouldn't blame her for crying out loudly in pure pleasure under these circumstances. Then again maybe she would. May was kind of stubborn like that. Although thinking of her mentor made her remember all those in Romanoff/May rumours, and Natasha had just said it was all true...

For better or for worse Daisy received a rude awakening from those highly entertaining, and arousing, thoughts by Natasha's second lick to her pussy.

That lick was followed by a third, a fourth, a fifth and so on, Natasha soon having Daisy writhing on the hard surface of the table and desperately trying, and mostly failing, to at lease often her moans, groans, gasps, cries and whimpers of pure pleasure as the infamous Black Widow proved that at least the rumours about her being an amazing pussy licker were 100% true.

Not that Daisy had ever truly doubted it. Some of the other rumours, sure, but never how amazing this goddess must be with her mouth and tongue.

Briefly Daisy thought of some of the rumours. Particularly those of Natasha with the SHIELD Agents, namely Maria Hill and Melinda May. Daisy had only met Maria Hill briefly, but the rumour of her 'affair' with Natasha, if affair was truly the right word for it, was legendary. Even Jemma, who wasn't a big fan of 'idle gossip', was happy to tell her all about it. And the rumours with May.

Those had particularly seemed hard to believe, although now it was Daisy who was flat on her back receiving such wonderful treatment from Natasha's tongue Daisy couldn't help picture her mentor in this exact same position. Or better yet, Jemma. Maybe The Black Widow could seduce her, then they could have a three way. No! Bad Daisy. She really shouldn't think something like that about her best friend. Especially when she was getting her pussy licked.

Thankfully Daisy was interrupted from such thoughts by a strategic brush against her clit. The first lick had not only ended with Natasha's tongue touching her clit, but she had lingered on it, making Daisy's cry extra long and loud. The following licks completely ignored her clit, which Daisy had been grateful for. It would have been far too overwhelming otherwise.

Especially considering who was licking her pussy, but pretty much the moment she was ready for it Natasha upped the ante, forcing Daisy out of her own head with another extra long and loud cry of pure pleasure, before she went back to whimpering and moaning with joy as she mostly concentrated on what was happening to her.

Natasha loved eating pussy. It was one of her favourite things to do, and Daisy had a really tasty little cunt that part of Natasha would have liked to have licked for the rest of the night, or at least a few hours. Despite the real possibility of getting caught Natasha had no intention of rushing this. She did have a reputation to uphold, after all.

However at the same time she didn't want to push her luck, and more importantly there were other things she wanted to do to Daisy before she left. Especially one thing which would turn Daisy completely subservient to her, and then Natasha could order her to join The Avengers. Hopefully she'd want to do that simply after this pussy licking, but Natasha wasn't taking any chances. After all, she had a mission to complete.

So after a few long minutes of simply avoiding Daisy's clit and mostly just savouring the other woman's flavour Natasha started to strategically brush her tongue against that sensitive bundle of nerves with every other stroke of her tongue. Then almost every stroke. Then finally every single stroke.

Of course each time she upped the ante Daisy writhed underneath her and let out an extra loud series of encouraging sounds, but she never begged for more. At first Natasha thought this was just because Daisy was overwhelmed by what was happening to her, then she realised she was holding back, which somewhat impressed the redhead. Then again she should expect nothing less from a student of Melinda May.

They weren't great friends, but Natasha had a lot of respect for Melinda May. Mostly because she was one of the few women Natasha had never really broken, and more impressively never actually butt fucked. In fact the one time their asses had been on the line it was Natasha who ended up with a butt full of cock, May pounding her fat ass so long, hard, and deep that she came dangerously close to breaking herself.

She could certainly do worse, as May was really good at eating pussy, but it would also have been a little dull, because May didn't normally go after Agents that didn't go after her, meaning that there would have been less bottoms for her to play with. Oh well, it pretty much guaranteed Daisy was an anal virgin, ripe for the taking.

Pushing thoughts of her rival out of her head Natasha concentrated on what was important, finally getting Daisy to beg for more. She could tell by the way the other woman was whimpering and writhing it wouldn't be long now. She just needed to find the thing that would bring an end to the other girl's impressive restraint and give her what she longed to hear.

So she began lingering on Daisy's entrance and her clit, especially the latter which she not only flicked with her tongue but took into her mouth for a slow, gentle sucking. That finally got her what she wanted, Natasha grinning into Daisy's pussy as the powerful Inhuman finally begged for her.

Daisy held back from begging for as long as she could, partly just to enjoy the heaven which was having the infamous Black Widow licking her pussy and making her feel oh so good. But just as importantly she wanted to impress the famous woman.

If she wanted to join The Avengers, and despite her reservations Daisy honestly wanted to, it was no good surrendering the second she was ready for more, or when that desire first turn to a painful need. No, Agent Romanoff would have definitely rescinded the offer if Daisy had done that.

And she should. Because the only way Daisy could prove she deserve to be an Avenger would be to hold out for as long as she could, which would hopefully be enough to impress the mighty Black Widow.

Ironically her SHIELD training, particularly with her mentor Melinda May, allowed her to resist for an impressively long time, but inevitably Daisy whimpered, "Please, oh please make me cum. I need to cum. Ah God, I need, ohhhhhhh, I need it! Please? Tongue fuck me and make me cum. Please, I OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Luckily it wasn't long before Natasha gave her what she wanted and slowly pushed her tongue into Daisy's needy cunt, not stopping until she had got what felt like the entire thing into her. During that penetration Daisy wondered if this was a good thing or a bad thing. If Natasha was rewarding her for her hard work, or she wasn't impressed and just wanted to get this over with.

Honestly Daisy needed to cum so badly at this point it didn't really matter, but it was her last coherent thought before Natasha Romanoff, The Black Widow, the infamous superhero, etc, began tongue fucking her. Then she was too busy cumming to think.

Over the years Daisy had been lucky enough to find some pretty good pussy lickers, some of them even men, but none of them had ever eaten her out so skilfully, and certainly none of them had ever made her cum harder than this. In fact Daisy didn't think she'd ever cum quite so hard as she came in Agent Romanoff's mouth, and most likely all over her face given the force of the climax.

Fuck, she squirted. She actually squirted! Daisy hadn't known she could do that. Or any woman could for that matter, which made her feel bad for the women she'd previously gone down on. But then she came again, once again making her unable to think coherently.

That process repeated until for a few blissful minutes, which felt like hours, Daisy became completely mindless as she became lost in true ecstasy, the likes of which she had never known before. That made it impossible for her to care about how loud she was screaming, or how she was finally thrusting her cunt into the other woman's face and probably drowning her in cum.

All Daisy could care about at that moment was her own selfish pleasure. And the thought that she would do anything, absolutely anything, if she could just feel this amazing sensation again. And she hoped joining The Avengers would mean that. Hell, she'd be happy with the name The Black Widow's Bitch, if it just meant she could cum like this again, ideally on a daily basis.

Natasha was banking on Daisy being willing to do anything to feel this way again, and not just that Daisy would join The Avengers. But her motivations didn't matter right now. They were just distractions. And Natasha wouldn't allow anything to distract her from doing one of her favourite things ever, namely make another woman cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Of course the first was mostly in her mouth, Natasha removing her tongue in less than a second so she could concentrate on swallowing Daisy's cum, which unsurprisingly was even more delicious than the other girl's regular cunt cream. Natasha then repeated the process a few times, and even though it quickly became harder she took pride in getting as much as she could, for as long as she could.

However inevitably it became too much, and when Daisy really committed to grinding her cunt against her face Natasha struggled to swallow even the majority of Daisy's cum. But it wasn't all bad news, as that just meant that her face got thoroughly drenched in girl cum, meaning that Natasha could collect and eat it later.

It also meant that for the rest of this little, interview, Natasha would have girl cum on her face, which was a feeling she adored. Maybe she would even leave this room with some of it still on to see if anyone noticed. Especially Colson. Oh yes, Natasha could walk up to her old friend and see whether he could tell that his would be daughter's cum was covering her face.

MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers