Quack Pt. 01

Story Info
Quacke and Black Widow team up...with steamy results.
2.6k words
4.5
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fanfic is based on an idea given in Agents of SHIELD season 4- a steamy relationship between two SHIELD agents, Natasha Romanoff and Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake. The story name comes from the name of the ship- a combination of Black and Quake. Get it? This takes place during Season 3 of Agents of SHIELD and after the events of Captain America: Civil War. Some slight continuity issues may exist- try to just have fun with it, though.

*****

The team of SHIELD agents gathered quietly about a table on the BUS. The atmosphere was silent and somber as they retreated from a HYDRA showdown that had not gone to plan.

"So Grant Ward isn't dead, he's now immortal and can apparently strip the flesh off people with a cloud of locust-things." The Inhuman known as Skye grimaced. Her arm was in a sling after the thing formerly known as Grant Ward had shot her in the arm.

"Don't forget he has control over an unknown number of HYDRA forces, can mind control Inhumans, and is super-strong," Melinda May added quietly. May herself was sporting an unprecedented number of bruises, including a black eye. To Skye, that was especially troubling- while she had seen May injured before, rarely was it so extensive. May was The Cavalry, after all, and after the sting of Ward's betrayal, had become Skye's mentor and role model.

"Let's not use the term mind control," Fitz interjected quickly. "There's no such thing as 'mind control.' That would be silly! It's probably some sort of-

"-parasite-induced neurotoxin or other drug," Simmons finished for him. Fitz nodded as May rolled her eyes- possibly at the way the two continued to finish each other's sentences.

"This is all my fault, team," Coulson said. "I was the one who killed Ward. I allowed him to turn into this."

May snorted. "We are a spy agency. We occasionally do that," she pointed out pragmatically.

"That we are. So I thought I'd touch base with a former SHIELD agent for help. One of the best agents SHIELD has ever produced."

A gorgeous redhead in a skintight black catsuit walked through the door, right on cue. "Were the theatrics really necessary, Coulson?"

"The Black Widow!" Skye exclaimed.

"Hello, Skye," Natasha Romanoff said.

"Hey, eyes on her face, Fitz," Jemma whispered to Fitz.

"My eyes were on..." Fitz protested, then turned to see the smirk on the other scientist's face. He couldn't help but blush at Jemma's insinuation, and Skye had to cover her mouth to hide her own smirk.

"Natasha Romanoff helped train Ward when he was a SHIELD agent recruit, and as all of you know, she's held her own against alien invaders and Ultron. Let's make use of her before SHIELD or the Avengers drag her off to some distant corner of the globe. Daisy, can you help Agent Romanoff find a place to stow her stuff?"

"You don't bring a lot of luggage," Daisy observed as the redheaded spy and former assassin deposited her single suitcase on the bed.

"I was taught as a child to refrain from bringing frivolous material items. I moved around a lot. You were an orphan too, from what I understand."

Daisy nodded.

"Your career has certainly taken an interesting path," Natasha observed. "Anti-establishment hacker to government spy?"

Daisy blushed. "I'd never thought of it quite like that. I suppose it is sort of a strange path that my life has followed. Um...let me know if there's anything you need, okay?" she blushed slightly. Idiot. You're fawning over her.

But Natasha just nodded. "Any chance there's a place we can spar on the plane or at the base we're heading to? I've worked with May before, but never you. I'd like to get to know you better before we end up in the field together."

"Yeah! Sure! I'd love that!" Skye said cheerfully. "I'll show you to the sparring mats when we get on base."

Natasha nodded and said nothing. Skye fidgeted for a couple seconds, then took the awkward silence as her cue to leave. "Uh...have a good nap," she said as she exited.

She paused as the door slid shut. Had the Black Widow been checking her out? She had thought for a moment that the woman's eyes had roamed over her tight-fitting SHIELD uniform in a very hungry manner. But surely that was her imagination.

The Black Widow actually had a bit of trouble sleeping, and she had mastered the art of sleeping anywhere. The room was perfect, not the least bit uncomfortable- but images kept filling her head of the sexy, awkward Inhuman agent who had been fawning over her. She wondered if Daisy Johnson was into girls. Truth be told, it was hard for Natasha Romanoff to get laid by people who knew who she was- people tended to find her too intimidating. Or they thought she was going to sleep with them and then kill them after the act, much like her fabled namesake.

And of the times when she was undercover, if she was screwing anyone, it was probably work-related. She didn't do that much, anymore, however. The men and women who had trained her in Russia had differing notions than their American counterparts on what espionage tactics were taboo or off-limits.

She was awakened by a knock on her door. She blinked her eyes open and swung her legs off the bed. "Yeah, coming," she called, heading over to the door. It opened to reveal the stunning Inhuman she had met on the ride over.

"We're going to land in just a few minutes," Daisy reported.

"Thanks," Natasha said, brushing back bed hair. "Just give me a minute to make myself presentable."

A mere minute. It just went to show that while the Black Widow was one of the most gorgeous women Daisy had ever laid eyes on, she wasn't vain by any means. And how could she be? No doubt she was sometimes stuck in the field for days at a time. Daisy nodded and strolled out, try to calm her excitement.

I'm going to spar with the Black Widow! I'm probably going to get my butt kicked, but still...sparring with the Black Widow!

Skye stumbled onto the matt as the Black Widow felled her once again. Soon, the gorgeous but deadly redhead had her pinned once more.

"Come on, stop flailing. You need to think and use strategy to escape," the Black Widow said, acting bored.

Was she checking out my cleavage? Skye wondered. Of course, her eyes might have just strayed to Skye's chest without any ill intent...but Skye had gotten hints that the Black Widow had been flirting with her for some time now. She decided to test her theory. She leaned up and kissed the Black Widow.

The Black Widow's eyes widened momentarily...but she didn't pull away. In fact, Quake could feel the other agent's tongue exploring the interior of her mouth. When Natasha did pull away, her eyes were filled with a look of hunger, one that made Daisy's panties moist.

"I sincerely doubt that is going to work if a HYDRA agent gets the drop on you," Natasha said dryly. There was no rebuke in her voice, however, and any rebuke was hard to muster when the Avenger was clearly breathless.

There was the sound of a throat being cleared behind them. "You two nearly done? I'm hoping to get some practice of my own in," May spoke up.

Skye felt the thrill of danger as she and Natasha adopted a more professional relationship as they headed to the female locker room, discussing martial arts and how they could improve her techniques. When they were inside, however, Natasha turned to Skye and gently pushed her toward the wall, her eyes staring into the beautiful Inhuman's. "So on the training mats...was that a genuine offer, or are you just out to tease?"

Skye blushed. "I'm interested, I've just never..."

Natasha leaned in toward the other woman. "Fucked a woman before?" Skye turned away and nodded shyly. Natasha moved away from her, and Skye felt disappointed, sure she had disappointed her first girl-crush. Then she noticed the other woman going through the rows of lockers, and her disappointment turned to confusion.

"We're clear," Natasha said, striding back confidently. "Why are you still dressed? Head to the showers now. I still have much to teach you."

Skye's face brightened at the news, as she was sure what her new lessons would be in. She began to strip, then headed to the showers. As she did, she couldn't resist a backwards glance.

Natasha's body was a contrast to Skye's as the feared assassin and spy stripped. Her skin was a pale milky color, contrasting to Skye's slightly darker skin, and the red hair contrasting with Skye's darker color. Skye shivered with desire as she tried to imagine what their bodies would look like entwined together. And Skye could tell that yes, Natasha was indeed a true redhead. A thin tuft of pubic hair proved that, and it was very neatly trimmed.

Skye gasped as Natasha moved forward and touched her own, completely shaved mound. "Hmm, is that sweat I feel down there, Skye?"

Skye shook her head. "No."

"Then what is it, Agent Skye?"

Skye blushed adorably. "I'm wet for you," she said softly.

Natasha gently bit Skye's ear and whispered in it. "Do you want me to show you how to please a woman, Skye?"

Skye nodded. Natasha gently pulled the other agent in for a passionate kiss, pushing her against the wall near the showers. Skye's hands seemed to hover about near Natasha's form before eventually settling on her ass. Natasha made a moan of approval at the action.

When Natasha pulled away to breathe, Skye searched for words. "Can I..." her hands hovered near the other agent's breasts. Natasha nodded and guided her hands onto her breasts. Natasha's own hands reciprocated the gesture, gently kneading the flesh until Skye's nipples were rock hard.

"It feels really good if you kiss them, Skye. You want to kiss them, don't you?" Natasha teased. Skye nodded and Natasha moved her hands so that Skye could gently kiss each of her nipples. She then sucked the right nipple into her mouth and Natasha hissed with pleasure, arching up onto her toes and throwing her head back slightly. She muttered something inarticulate in Russian, but it sounded to Skye like she was doing a good job. She sucked on the nipple some more, gently flicking her tongue against it before repeating the process with the other nipple. When she began to pull back, Natasha guided Skye's mouth between her breasts, where Skye eagerly licked at those pale orbs once more, until Natasha guided her upward for another passionate kiss.

"Now," Natasha said in a husky voice, "I think it's time for you to eat me out. On your knees, and put your mouth between my legs, Skye."

"I- I've never done this before, Agent Romanoff," Daisy said quietly. "Can you help me? I want to please you."

"Of course, Skye. Right now I want you to just get between my legs and enjoy yourself," Natasha said, caressing the other woman's face. "Then I will help you learn to eat pussy."

Skye eagerly got on her knees, not minding the hard but slightly wet shower floor in the slightest when she was going to have the chance to taste Agent Romanoff, the famous Black Widow. Her tongue gave an experimental lick up and down the redhead's snatch. Natasha's hands ran through her hair, encouraging the other woman. Natasha closed her eyes and made a little noise of bliss as Daisy's tongue hit her clit. Natasha finally turned on the water for the shower and tried to focus on showering as she shivered in pleasure at what Skye was doing to her.

Skye, meanwhile was frustrated by Natasha's actions. She wanted the infamous Black Widow unable to focus on anything besides the tongue probing her sex. She wanted to render Natasha incapable of speech with the power of the tongue lashing she gave. She sped up her efforts and hit Natasha's clit with her tongue a few more times. She was rewarded with a few more moans and what Daisy took as more praise in Russian. A few words Daisy understood from an old Russian hacker ex-boyfriend, including Natasha calling her a slut. And while Skye didn't take to being called such a thing, in private during sex, she had no issue with it. In fact, she would be glad to be Natasha Romanov's personal slut.

Natasha's hips began to hump Daisy's face faster, and Daisy realized the feared assassin/spy was probably going to cum on her face soon. She felt a mix of trepidation and excitement at the idea. She tried to move her face away so that she would not end up swallowing girl cum, but Natasha tightened her grip on her hair.

"Skye, I am going to cum on your face. You're going to try and swallow every drop, do you understand?" Natasha asked softly. Skye nodded quickly, and Natasha ran a hand over the other woman's face. "Good girl."

Hearing Natasha call her a good girl was all the encouragement Daisy needed to hear. She felt something warm and wet hit her face, temporarily blinding her, and Daisy set to licking up the Widow's sweet nectar as Natasha gave a soft sigh and slumped slightly against the shower wall. Natasha's hands swept through Daisy's hair softly as Daisy drank her fill. Daisy slowly got to her feet as the gorgeous redhead shampooed her hair.

"You taste delicious," Skye said, and Natasha just smirked. "I know." She ran a finger over Daisy's lips. "You want me to return the favor, don't you?" Daisy nodded and kissed Natasha's hand. Natasha looked like she had fun getting eaten out by another woman, and she wanted that same bliss that Natasha had apparently enjoyed.

Natasha took a step back. "You should probably finish showering. We should get going soon. Coulson will probably want to form a plan of action..." her voice trailed off as she saw the look in Quake's eyes. Needy and disappointed. She sighed and took a step forward. Skye gave an adorable sound of surprise as one of Natasha's fingers slipped inside her.

"You need this, don't you?" Natasha said softly. Quake nodded. The Inhuman bit her lips as Natasha's fingers moved inside her with expert skill. The redhead gave a quick kiss on Daisy's collarbone while her free hand maneuvered its way toward Daisy's breasts, feeling the small globes there- small, but perfect on the short but feisty Inhuman's frame. Daisy leaned into Natasha's body, enjoying the soft flesh of a woman pressed against her. Her hand drew Daisy's lips to hers, and the Inhuman reciprocated the kiss with a fierce hunger. In the middle of it, she felt Daisy's body begin to tremble, and the brunette Inhuman leaned against the shower wall as her eyes rolled up into her head.

"Did I just make Quake quake?" Natasha teased, sucking Daisy's cum from her fingers. She gave Daisy a light slap on the butt. "Hurry up and finish up your shower. We need to make ourselves presentable for whenever Coulson decides he's got a plan to brief us on. And hopefully your science friends have thought of some good ways to take down a guy with powers no one understands who can shrug off bullets."

"Agent Daisy Johnson, please report to Coulson's office," came over the loudspeaker.

"Shit," Skye muttered, hurrying to towel off and grab a fresh uniform from her locker. She thought she heard Natasha giggle in a very non-Black Widowish manner as she scampered about like a teenager getting caught fooling around with a boy in the backseat of her car.