Quality Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck look at that big beautiful cum covered dick," She said as she looked up into his eyes, the length of his cock laying across her face. "Mmmm, you want me to suck my pussy juice off of your massive cock?"

She began licking his cock before cramming it into her throat.

"Mmmm, I never suck my boyfriend's dick like this." She said with another wicked glint in her big brown eyes.

He began fucking her face vigorously grabbing the back of her head and pulling her mouth onto him, stretching it obscenely wide around his girth. The cocky guy looked down at the 20 year old college student kneeling before him- 5'5", 100 nothing pounds, big perky 36C tits, tanned skin and beautiful face, as she paid her way through college by stripping off her clothes. Just a moment ago she had hated him- thought he was an asshole- now she was worshipping his cock with unprecedented vigor, absolutely enthralled with the size of his cock. Sarah had never had anything as big, she had watched pornos before and seen guys who might be as big, but the cock in front of her was huge, meaty and real, and it pulsed in her little hands and throat. Her pussy was already sore from the beating it took from his horse cock, and she'd already cum multiple times from feeling it stretch her pussy to its limits with his girthy cock, she was ready for him to cum.

"You still think I'm an asshole?" he asked.

She laughed at him, "Of course, you're a fucking asshole."

"Then tell me why you're on your knees sucking my dick."

"Spoken like a true asshole," She said.

"Tell me," he repeated.

"Mmm you know why, mother fucker," She said viciously biting his thick meat.

"Tell me, bitch," he said commandingly, but still wearing that arrogant smile.

"Because your dick's so fucking big, that's why. It's the biggest, fattest dick I've ever seen. I could feel it on my ass when I was grinding on you and it made my pussy so fucking wet, then I had to have it in my mouth and my little pussy." Dave's Dick swelled at her words.

"Tell me what you want, girly?" Dave asked.

"Mmmm, I want this monster cock to cum on my face. I want to watch this giant fuckpole explode all over me."

With those words, a rush of thick cum streamed from Dave's cock all over Sarah's young beautiful face as she furiously jerked his cock with both her young small hands.

"FUCK ME!" Dave yelled as he continued to ejaculate all over Sarah. She bathed in it as if it was streaming from the fountain of youth, and his cum would keep her forever young, relishing the young man's nasty spunk.

"Fuck you are one young nasty slut," Dave panted as he jerked the remainder of his cum onto her outstretched tongue. Sarah was absolutely cum covered, as she rubbed his spunk onto her tits and young lithe body feeling thoroughly fucked.

"You're still an asshole," Sarah retorted, as she rose from her knees, and put her clothes back on wiping the guy's cum off her face with her panties.

"So I guess I'll go get the groom, girly!" Dave chuckled, "I can't promise you he has a big one, too, but I suspect you'll make it worth the $400 anyways." He laughed tossing her a wad of cash.

"After getting fucked like that," Sarah said, honestly, "I don't think I could take another dick for weeks." Despite herself, she smiled at the guy. "If you're lucky, maybe you can come back and do some more quality control next week," she winked at Dave, as she walked out the curtain, and Dave collapsed back onto the couch.

...to be continued...

12