Quarantine: Failed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"Oh, you're right." The maid said and they giggled, though she didn't seem to realise Alicia's eyes always on her bust, imagining sucking upon the nipples concealed there.

That night she dreamt that she stood naked in a meadow filled with all kinds of flowers. The air seemed to concentrate on her crotch, arousing her pussy to drip its tangy fluid. It was just like with the roots, all the plants came alive and began caressing her curves and stroking every single erogenous zone on her body. Then she heard a voice that broke through the arousal.

"It has always been your wish... To be inhuman... to be something never seen before." The voice was rough and smooth at the same time, sending delightful shivers of pleasure through her body.

"Yeah?" Her hands began to stroke her moist heat in anticipation.

"Now your wish comes true!" Suddenly she jolted back into reality.

"That was weird." She groaned and stood up. She went into the small kitchen that was joined to her room, and poured herself some orange juice. She was so thirsty that she stopped pouring and began drinking it straight from the cartoon, the cool liquid helped wake her up and she saw the digital clock on the counter; 0:00AM. She was now twenty one. A small smile appeared on her lips as she walked back into the bedroom, still drinking the juice. As she walked back to her bed she passed her floor to ceiling mirror and froze.

It was pitch black and she shouldn't be able to see much of anything, but she saw herself clearly, as though the sun was in the sky. It wasn't just this that froze her, no that was the pulsating sixteen inch cock that swung between her knees.

"Oh my god." She gasped quietly, just staring at it was arousing her, and she watched as it slowly stood up, growing several more inches longer and thicker. She stood easily two feet away, but the cock head was only a inch away from it. She reached down and gripped it, her long fingers unable to meet around its massive girth. When her hand touched it she gasped in pleasure.

From the small hole at the tip a constant stream of clear fluid flowed. It dripped onto the floor, or ran down the massive length of it. Alicia let her instincts take over, and began stroking it with one hand using the pre-cum as lubricant. Her moans continued to rise and rise in both pitch, and volume, her free hand found her breast, and began kneading the soft flesh, while pinching the rock hard nipple that crowned it. Pre-cum was pouring from it's tip now, creating a quickly growing pool on the marble floor.

"Oh, god... gonna cum... gonna cum.... CUMMING!" She cried out and felt hot fluid flowing up the length of her massive cock.

The next six minutes were filled with hot viscous cum spraying from her new cock. The cum coated the mirror and several drops rebounded onto her face, some landing in her mouth. She moaned at the taste and lifted the still cumming cock to her lips. It was so long that its head rose above hers. Acting on instinct Alicia opened her mouth wide and contorted herself so that she could place her new cock inside her mouth, forcing it down her throat. She was happily surprised by the fact that she had no trouble breathing, despite the immense thickness stretching her throat. She could feel the hot cum pouring down her oesophagus and filling her small stomach.

Alicia couldn't tell when she would stop cumming, but she didn't care, all that mattered was her pleasure, her orgasm. Her stomach expanded trying to contain all the cum, even as it flowed down her intestines and leaked out of her ass. After six full minutes of non stop cumming, the flow ended. Her cock shrunk back to its sixteen inches allowing her to pull off it. She panted hard, basking in the aftermath of her massive orgasm. Something new came to light as she heard low moans coming from her door.

Turning she saw the maid from earlier standing in the doorway, with her underwear around her ankles and her fingers fucking her tight pussy.

"What's your name?" Alicia asked, realising that she didn't actually know her name. The maid jumped, almost cumming at her beautiful voice.

"Um, Milly, ooh." She suddenly felt a new hand on her clit, stroking it hard.

"Oh my, you're so horny, your clit is like a little cock." Alicia said and slipped her fingers in her soaked cunt, fucking it alongside Milly's own.

"You want me to fuck you with my new cock, don't you?" She asked her voice husky with lust.

"Oh god... yes." She answered quietly. Alicia removed her hand from her cunt and forced Milly to her knees before her quickly hardening cock.

"Suck it." She ordered and moaned as the maid's mouth covered the head, coating it in her warm saliva.

Alicia's cock was twenty three inches long and easily four inches thick when fully erect. She knew that no human could take that without great pain. A thought came to her like lightning and without thought she felt new appendages growing from her back, dozens of thin and thick tentacles sprouted from her, wrapping around Milly's thighs, calves, arms, and her breasts. Two that were thin as needles hovered before her hard nipples, before forcing themselves deep into her mammaries, bring a loud cry of surprise and pain. The tentacles all secreted a slimy substance that would be absorbed into the skin, giving the human so many different abilities. For example, the ability to stretch impossibly wide.

This is was proven as the needle thin tentacles began to thicken. The slime made sure that Milly could feel no pain, only otherworldly pleasure as her nipples were forced to stretch around two three inch tentacles. They began to fuck her tits in the truest sense, forcing their thick bodies to bulge beneath the skin. Alicia's cock was now fully erect and completely stuffed down Milly oesophagus and was now pressing against the walls of her stomach. The slime not only changed the humans elasticity, but also made it so that any and all harmful substances within the human body was turned to clear fluid. It was in this fluid that her cock now bathed in.

Alicia could feel her orgasm building. She forced Milly widely stretched lips down to the base of her cock, forcing all twenty three inches down her throat and into her stomach. They both felt the tentacles fucking her tits swell, and begin unloading pint after pint into her breasts, which began to expand rapidly; to D, then DD, reaching an massive E before they stopped cumming. Her breasts weren't the only thing to expand, her stomach had inflated to look five months pregnant, only too top heavy. There was far too much for her stomach to contain, causing it to spraying from the small gaps between her lips and the cock; it dripped from her chin, onto her still penetrated enlarged breasts.

"Do you like my cum?" She asked. All she got was a muffled moan.

Alicia wasn't an actual participant. It was like she was watching another person's actions through their eyes, though she could feel everything. She removed her cock from the changed woman's throat and picked her up, using her many tentacles to place her dripping cunt at the tip of her still hard as steel cock. It was so thick onlookers would assume that the girl would tear when the cock entered, but she was no longer fully human, not now that she had both drunk Alicia's cum and absorbed so much slime that her body was able to literally accept a full four inch thick phallus, and still want more. That is what she would get.

Milly groaned as her cunt was stretched around the massive cock. This day was just getting better and better, first she had spoke with Alicia, the object of her desires, and then she had snuck into her room, with the intention of masturbating in front her employer, but that had taken a turn for the much, much better.

"You love my thick cock? Yeah, you want me to fuck your womb with it right?" Alicia asked grunting each word as she continued lowering the helpless girl further down.

Milly somehow found the ability to speak again.

"Yes. Oh god, please fuck me... fuck meeeeeee." She cried out when the cock connected with her cervix, bringing not pain, but orgasmic delight. Alicia used her tentacles to slowly pull her up, only to literally drop her small body.

Neither could believe the sensations they felt. Every vein of Alicia's cock was felt by Milly, and Alicia could feel every inch of the wonderfully wet walls clenching her throbbing meat. Despite having penetrated all the way to her cervix, there was still over a foot of cock left. Grinning passionately, Alicia used more strength then she thought possible, and wrenched her new slut down, breaking her cervix and entering her womb, where the cock head bulged obscenely from her abdomen.

"That's not all." Alicia whispered happily as a three inch thick tendril began pressing against Milly's unused asshole, the slime it secreted helping to slide itself in. The tentacles still in her massive breasts began fucking her again, almost breaking her sanity with the demoniacally powerful orgasm they brought on. Her loud orgasmic screams were quickly silenced by another thick tentacle.

Soon Milly was being fucked in every possible hole. There was no rhythm to the fucking, only animalistic pleasure, more often than not all the cocks that filled her would push in at once, making her feel fuller than she thought possible. Her hands found two more thick tentacle cocks, and began jacking them while another one began fucking her cleavage, poking against her chin, coating it in it's pre-cum. Soon another orgasm shot through her, but this one never seemed to end. Even after ten more minutes the pleasure never died, only rose in sharp spikes, slowly breaking her mind.

"I'm about to cum!" Alicia announced as she sank her cock and tentacles in as far as they could.

The ones in her ass and mouth both pushed into her stomach, the two fucking her tits pushed in, coiling within her expanded flesh, and the two feet long cock forced its entirety inside her womb, forcing it to stretch outwards, to accommodate the monstrous phallus. Then they all began to double in thickness, as the cum sped through them, racing towards their goal, her body. The first spurt forced her already obscenely stretched womb to expand further, quickly hiding the cock's bulge, while her breasts began to grow again, doubling in size in a mere minute, while her stomach, mouth, and intestines were flooded with cum, that no where to go but out. Any and all others not filling an orifice sprayed their massive loads over her oiled body, painting it white and being absorbed into her body on a cellular level.

"You'll always be mine, right?" Alicia groaned as more cum shot out of her many appendages.

"Yesss..." With that Milly lost all consciousness and fell into a dream filled with otherworldly sex, with her new Mistress, her queen, Alicia.

After her orgasm ended Alicia pulled out, using a special liquid to seal her seed inside Milly, her new slave. Stepping back she surveyed her handiwork: cum poured from her slave's slack mouth and out of her gaping asshole, while her massive tits slowly deflated from what must have been a O cup or something else ridiculous, to a their former Es, all the while her abdomen remained stretched taunt, thanks the gallons of sperm now swimming around in there. Soon they would fertilise her eggs, creating legions of sexual monstrosities, all the while making Milly a true slave to her sex drive. Why was she doing this? Alicia couldn't think of a better reason than;

"This is so fucking hot." With that she carried the massively pregnant slave in her arms and laid down to sleep, using her tentacles to create a slimy cover.

There were no wet dreams that night, only thoughts of ruling the world, not through violence, nor manipulation, but through sex, a method that no one would fight against. Why would they? When their wildest fantasies would come true, and everyone could fuck whoever or whatever (In Alicia's case) they wanted. It would be the perfect utopia.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12