Quarterback Scores With Teacher

Story Info
College player makes a touchdown.
761 words
2.76
128.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're a starting quarterback at a major college like University of Southern California all you care about is winning a national championship, getting a nice NFL contract, and the most important thing fucking as many women as possible. But I should have worried about one thing my Western History class. For some dumb ass reason I decide to minor in History. I thought I could breeze through class because I was the starting quarterback. My teammates and I finishing the class then headed off to practice. When Dr. Tamara Smith said Peyton Marino I need to talk to you.

Dr. Smith you wanted to see me. Dr. Smith said Yes Peyton when can you come by my office because we need to talk about your grades. I said I can come by after practice around six o'clock. She said that will be fine. I will see you then.

The whole practice I was thinking oh shit there goes the money. I was thinking what could I do to raise my grades quick before coach found out and chewed my ass out. Well practiced went by quickly still it was a three hour normal practiced. I quickly ran to the locker took a shower, got dressed in pair of USC gym short and a short. For some reason I put on cloned. When I got into my truck I discover I forgot underwear and I was poking out a little. When I got out of my truck I just pull my shorts down a little. I knock on her office door she said come in and have a seat. She was wearing business suit with her up in a bun and her glasses at the tip of her nose.

She said Peyton your last paper was so terrible. She said I know you don't have much time with football and school. Since the football team has a weekend off I'm going to give you a chance to rewrite it. All of the sudden I felt a boner coming on. In that area I have been well blessed. I said thank you so much. She said I have marked the area where you could improve it. I could feel my dick come out of my shorts. I slowly move my hand over it. But I noticed her looking at it, she screamed "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT COMING OUT YOUR SHORTS?"

I said Dr. Smith I'm so sorry. She did not say anything.

She went over and locked the door. She took her hair down, center me and then kiss me. She softly said teacher are not suppose to fuck there students. Its just so damn big I just have to have it. Then she went on to say her husband does not like sex and she's the kind of lady who needs sex three times a weeks. I said if you where my wife I would have sex with you anytime you wanted. She command me to stand up. She fell to her knees and yanked my shorts down. She said damn how big is it. I said twelve and half and six inches around. She gently started massage it. She quickly put lips around it and started bobbing up and down.

I said Dr. Smith keep doing it, it feels so good. She said I love giving head. I never had one this big before. She just continued licking and sucking. She stood up and quickly got undress. She cleared her desk off hopped on and told me to fuck her pussy. Her pussy was so wet that it was raining. Her pussy was shave. I slid my dick in easy not to hurt her. She moaned softly that feels good. I then bent her legs over her head and drove it into her harder.

She yelled fuck me harder. I don't what came over me but I flipped her over spread her legs dogging style fucking her pussy. I grab her c-cup titties and fuck her hard I as could. Here pussy juice was running all over her desk, splashing on and getting on the floor. I was going in and out in and out like oil rigs pumping for oil. She said don't stop don't stop. Then she went limp as I cum all over her ass. She said Peyton not only did you make an A+ plus on your paper. You make an A+ for the whole class. She kissed me and said thank you for the great fuck. Please don't be a stranger in my office.