Quartet: Eleanor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next hour, Eleanor and Roger took a journey of discovery. Roger had disciplined himself to do everything he could to prolong and heighten her pleasure. It had been years since he had made love to a woman and his desire for Eleanor was so overwhelming, he was fearful that he would disappoint her. He slowly removed her remaining undergarment and quickly rid himself of his shorts and socks. They were now lying across the width of her bed, facing each other while Roger continued to use the lightest of touches of his fingertips to maintain her arousal.

As he began to increase his butterfly kisses on her, he began to move down toward her breasts. The tip of his tongue slowly dragged across her nipples; first one and then after a while, the other. Eleanor wanted to cry out to him to take her now and yet this deliciously slow, sensual torture was too good to surrender. She lay back, watching him deliberately and carefully tend to her. Soon his kisses moved toward her abdomen, stopping briefly as his tongue dipped quickly and repeatedly into her navel. She could feel her muscles contract and the sensations were electric.

Roger now slid off the edge of the bed and placed himself between her knees; gently prying them apart and leaning forward. The gentle kisses now rained on her inner thighs; gradually working toward her delta. She could feel the inevitable path he was taking and her abdominal muscles tensed as she awaited that first erotic touch that he would surely make. Her hands reached for the sides of his head as she waited; holding her breath.

Roger heard her sharp intake of breath as his tongue first stroked her outer labial lips. Her thighs twitched and involuntarily closed slightly as she reacted to his still gentle touch. She was again torn between her desire to have him inside her now and her pleasure at his quiet, slow progress toward her first climax. Part of her wanted him to ravish her and another part was floating along beside him in a dreamlike state.

Roger spent some time using his lips, tongue and eventually his fingers to bring about Eleanor's first orgasm. He was celebrating both his ability to arouse her and his ability to control his own near-rampant emotions. If he had known that Eleanor would happily have had him take her almost immediately, he would have been doomed. It would have been over in a flash and both would have been unsatisfied. As he deliberately spent this time and effort with her, he was gaining more control over himself and beginning to feel more confident that he would not embarrass himself when the time came that they would join.

Eleanor rose and fell from the crest of her orgasm with a shiver and a sense of pleasure spreading through her body. It had been some time and she never tired of that special feeling a man could bring when she made love. Roger was taking great care to tend to her needs, but now she knew she could not wait much longer. She wanted him inside her and she wanted him now!

"Roger ... please ... now!" she begged softly.

He smiled as he stood and lifted her legs; turning her onto the bed lengthwise. "Yes Ellie ... now."

He moved over her and she brought her knees up in an open greeting to him. She reached for his erection and slowly guided him toward her. He stopped briefly to use his hand to stroke the tip of his penis along the length of her now lubricated labia. When he was sure she was ready, he looked at her and smiled.

"Take me in, Ellie." was his simple request and she grinned as she pulled his manhood into her waiting, vaginal embrace. He was surprised at first at the tightness of her but soon, with slow, steady pushes, was entering her without causing her discomfort. Eleanor widened her thighs to make it easier for them, but then grasped his buttocks and at once pulled him into her; rising to meet him at the same time.

Her move caught him by surprise and he didn't move for a moment until he realized he was completely within her. Her hips relaxed again and she sank back into the bed; allowing Roger to begin a slow, easy stroke. At first not long, but increasing slightly with each new movement. Within a short time, he was easily moving inside her in long, steady strokes; not fast and not slow.

Eleanor was caught up in the sensual rhythm and had closed her eyes. Her hands stroked his head and neck and shoulders as he pleasured her. She lost track of how long they continued this delightful embrace. She was enjoying every second of it; every sensation that he brought to her. His male scent and their mingled perspiration formed an erotic perfume. There was no sound of effort, only the liquid sound of his rigid member sliding effortlessly in and out of her. It was what she had been waiting for. It was what she had so desperately needed. The sound and scent of love was with her again.

They started and stopped several times. Roger was amazed that he had been able to last as long as he had. They rested briefly, kissing and holding each other and whispering to each other; assuring themselves of their partner's comfort and pleasure. Eleanor moved on top of him for a while, rising up to ride him; her eyes open, watching Roger as he celebrated every moment of their joining. Finally, Roger knew his time was near and Eleanor recognized his urgency. She quickly rolled underneath him and urged him to finish and fill her with his semen. In a few moments of exertion, it was over and they lay in each other's arms; saying nothing at first. Finally, it was Eleanor who spoke.

"That was glorious, Roger. You were wonderful. Sensitive and thoughtful and loving." she said quietly with a smile.

"I was inspired by you, Ellie. I was afraid I wouldn't last very long. I so wanted to please you and I didn't know how I would be. It's been so long. I just didn't know what to expect. I kept telling myself to go slow ... don't rush. It was fabulous. It was everything I could have hoped it would be."

"Well, practice makes perfect you know." she kidded. "I'm sure we can find many ways to please each other if we practice."

Roger looked at her with a quizzical expression. He was stroking her hair and trying to say something, but he couldn't seem to form the words. Finally, Eleanor rescued him.

"Does the idea of having a lover frighten you, Roger?" she grinned.

"Ah ... no ... no ... of course not." he answered with surprise. "I just ... you've caught me by surprise. All these months I've wanted you and waited for the time when we could be together like this. I guess I wasn't thinking that tonight was the night. You caught me by surprise." he repeated.

"Hmmm ... don't you just love surprises?" she asked coquettishly.

"Uh ... now that you mention it ... yes ... especially this kind." He had relaxed but was still trying to form the thoughts that would express himself.

"I want to be your lover more than anything in the world." he said sincerely. "But, I want more than that. I'm greedy. I want you always. I want to marry you." he blurted out.

Eleanor looked at him with wide-eyed surprise. It took her a moment to recover her equilibrium.

"Roger, no ... not now. not yet. It's too soon. I have wonderful, strong feelings for you and I want to be with you, but please don't ... push. Please let us be lovers for now. We can think about other things later. Please?"

"I'd be a fool not to say yes. I'm sorry Ellie. I shouldn't have pressured you like that. I was impetuous. But I do want you to know ... I want you to know this as sure as we are here right now ... I love you." he said with heartfelt sincerity. .

"I'm very lucky, Roger. I have a wonderful man who loves me and who will be there for me. It makes me very happy to have you in my life. We're going to have fun together. I promise you, we are going to have fun ... in and out of bed!" Eleanor's tone was part playful and part serious.

Roger smiled, reached for her and pulled her to him. They kissed and held each other and after a while, they fell asleep. Their dreams were pleasant and erotic and they awoke sometime in the middle of the night and made love again. This time there was more urgency. This time Roger seemed to understand that Eleanor needed him to lead her on this erotic trip. When they finally came together late that night, it was with a deep satisfaction with their new partner. They had made love. It wasn't just sex. They had made love.

-0-

12