Queans of Japan

Story Info
She's a normal girl in a brand new world with too many girls.
6.7k words
4.42
36.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kairi Yamada was an average woman in the twenty second century. She was a historian and professor, and found herself desperately attracted to one of her students, John Nordica. He had asked for her help after school and she tried her best to act like a teacher of the old world, level headed and clear minded.

He towered over her despite her being ten years his senior. She gulped; just being alone in the room with him was making her feel hot under the collar. Her parents would have been livid at her having such feelings for a what her grandfather would have called, "a white monkey", and even she hated herself a bit. But it was not enough to stop her from clearing her throat and sitting across from him.

He was built like a mountain with long golden clouds for hair rolling from the peak of his head down his slopped shoulders. He had an athletes frame. He had a skateboard leaning against the desk and seemed anxious to get this over with and get back to the beach.

"Mr. Nordica." She addressed him formally. "You haven't been paying attention in class." She tried to sound judgmental; she knew she could be quiet, and sometimes quite dry at times. Dry would not be the word to use at the moment however.

"Sorry Doctor Yamada." He bowed his head politely. "I can be easily distracted." She tried not to think that she was the one distracting him. There were prettier women. "Could you go over the beginning of the chapter again?"

She sighed and opened the textbook. "The proxy wars of the late twentieth, and early twenty first century extending for over fifty years. Do you remember the major powers?"

"Uh, I think, the USSR?" He asked sheepishly. She sighed. He was at least trying.

"It fell very early on. The major powers at work were the United States and Russia, with China and to a lesser extent European forces playing a contributing role as well. Do you remember the solution?"

He snapped his fingers, "Oh, um, the biological weapon!" She nodded for him to continue. "Um... It was, uh, Belgium right?"

"France." She shook her head. "A viral agent designed not to kill or destroy a population, but to reduce the chances of a male child being born by disrupting the hormonal balance during pregnancy. It was halfway through it's development at the end of the second world war, but never saw use until rediscovered and implemented in the middle east and Africa. Unlike previous wars, these were not fought and won quickly. They lasted decades, so a solution that lowered the fighting population of the next generation was necessary."

"Do I really need to know this?" John Nordica asked rolling his eyes. "Is it really all that important?"

"Did you ever wonder why men are so rare?" She asked. "Every year there are fewer male students because of that outbreak. Currently, the ratio is three women to every one man. It is the cause of most modern culture changes in the past one hundred years..."

"Really? I mean, other stuff happened too." he argued. "I'm pretty sure AI development was a greater factor to modern culture."

"I realize you are a science major, but this is very important." Kairi tried to explain. "AI development was required because army sizes shrank, and it became more profitable to field machines rather than men due to their rarity. That is what prompted the rise and demand of general intelligence, in turn sparking the second technological revolution in the 2070's"

John scratched his head at that. "I didn't realize."

"John, how many mothers do you have?"

"Five."

"Why do you think that is?"

"Well, they are all happy. I guess they can do whatever makes them that way."

"Do you realize that marriages of that sort used to be outlawed many years ago in most major countries? They became more and more common as the male population worldwide began to shrink, and now they have become the norm. Most families in developed countries have multiple women involved with the patriarch, even where it is still strictly speaking outlawed or taboo."

"That makes sense." He nodded. "Wait, so does that mean before, it was taboo for a man to be with more than one woman? Seems strange..."

Kairi blushed. "Well, actually, I come from a small town where it is still considered strange. I've tried opening my mind to it but... well, lets say I'm still a bit backwards."

"Wow! That's interesting!" John perked up, like he was looking at a fossil of some ancient civilization. "So, is that why you aren't married?"

"That is getting a bit personal..." Kairi coughed, "Anyway..."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked. Kairi didn't like this conversation.

"I... Where I come from, talking like this to a professor isn't really... well, it's embarrassing at the very least."

"Really? Most of my other teachers try to come on to me whenever they can." Kairi tried not to think about that. "You know Ms. Kim? She's my psychology teacher. I went on a date with her last Saturday. My girlfriend thought it was cute when I showed her pictures. Does that seem strange to you?"

Kairi squirmed in her seat. "I know Ms. Kim." She nodded. "I haven't done anything like that..."

"Wow, you haven't been on a date with a guy before?" Kairi shook her head. "...Do you want to?" Kairi nearly choked on her own saliva.

"N-No... well," She looked away. "I don't want to abuse my position..."

"Come on, it will be fun!" He smiled. "It's not like I'm trading it for a grade or anything. I really do want to get better at this stuff. My parents didn't even want me to go to college because I had so many marriage proposals already, but I don't want to be one of those weirdo's who lounges around all day while his girls do everything for him. Makes me feel like my dad." She still hesitated. "... You were waiting for someone who wasn't taken weren't you?" He asked. "Because it feels weird otherwise?"

"...Yea." She admitted. "But I know that is unreasonable this day in age. Just like it used to be unusual to want the lifestyle you find so normal..."

"Don't think of it as a date then. We can just go out as friends, or something." He shrugged. "We can meet at a beach bar I like. You in?"

"I..." It was so sudden. "... If you ace your next test, maybe." She shrugged with smile.

He grinned. "Alright, cool." He opened his notes and pointed, "So, tell me again about the financial panic of 2050. The collapse of the international banks..."

-

She couldn't believe it. She was on a date with a guy who probably had dozens of girlfriends. She sighed and finally settled on what to wear. Casual he said, and bring a swimsuit. Gosh, she felt like a teenager again. She wore a light yellow sundress over it. She rarely got to wear it, but her mother always liked it. Probably not the most attractive choice, but she didn't have much else in the form of casual wear.

She decided to walk as the beach was not far away from her house. Along the way she saw the many landmarks that littered the old town, most of them built within the last century. Few understood how powerful each was for their times. One had a man of steel surrounded, and lifted into the air by women made of copper. It symbolized the end of human beings on the front lines in war in the country, and simultaneously women becoming a majority in most STEM fields at the time.

Another was a simple monolith with a chiseled image of a child, a father, and two mothers. It was placed there after the legalization, and subsequent commonality of such unions. Lastly on her path was a Samurai wielding a plow, symbolizing an end of the need for war it's self. World Peace was still a fantasy, as countries without resources still fought each other in the third world, but it was becoming less common as the outbreak continued to effect the least sanitary cultures more than others, and war began to take serious tolls of populations now that men were less expendable.

"Hey!" She reached the beach and saw John Nordica. He was wearing swimshorts and a smile, his body glistened in the sun and for a moment Kairi wondered why she had ever decided to be shy around him. "You're here early! I was just coming back from catching some waves." She walked to him as he dried off. No force on earth could have torn her eyes off of him at that moment. "Cute dress." He looked at her body and she suddenly felt completely naked. Her hands clasped each other in front of her crotch and she bowed her head on instinct.

"Thank you!" She said a bit too loudly.

"Who's this?" She heard a familiar voice and turned in shock. "Oh, Kairi!"

A blond, large breasted woman in a string bikini sauntered over. She was halfway between Kairi's height and Johns. Her breasts swayed and bounced hypnotically. "P-Principal Lisa!" Kairi bowed her head again. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm with John." She shrugged. Kairi gaped. "No, not like that... Heh, not yet anyways." She elbowed John Nordica in a playful manner.

"Aunt Lisa..." John looked away embarrassed. "Hey, would you entertain Kairi for a bit? I need to make a phone call."

"Sure thing Sweetie." She winked as John walked off.

"So, he's your..." Kairi started.

"Lets get that dress off of you." She turned, her breasts stealing Kairis attention. "You are always so tense, I'm glad you decided to finally get some sun."

"Is, is this really professional..." She did not resist as the taller woman man handled her.

"A one piece? Really? You need to entice him better then that." Her blue eyes pierced into Kairi.

"That's not my intent..." Kairi tried to explain as her boss led her onto the sand. "...I didn't know you were related to John."

"Yea, my older sister married his dad. He died a few years ago and now I've ruined my chances with his son. I mean, how weird is that? I look just like his mom! I really do have the worst luck. One of his mothers who isn't blood related has gotten lucky with him though, so maybe there is a chance." She sat down on a towel beneath an umbrella and urged Kairi to sit down next to her. "Hey, help me with my back?" She asked, holding out some tanning oil. Kairi nodded obediently as her boss rolled to her stomach and undid her top. Kairi gulped as she rubbed. "So if you aren't here for him..." She smirked. "You know, I never took you for a lesbian. But maybe you're the submissive type..."

Kairi blushed. "I, I'm just here because I wanted to try out dating..."

"You've never been on a date before?"

"Well, not with a guy..."

"So you do like girls then?" her boss smirked. "You know, that's not as strange as it used to be. I know a lot of women who do it out of desperation..."

"I-I know... That was more when I was a kid."

"So you've never had sex?"

It was an awkward conversation to have with her boss, but she was already putting oil on her thighs so there was nowhere to go but forward from here, "Not really no."

"Damn. You must be horny as hell."

She dodged the question, "Do you really want to... 'be' with your nephew?"

"Fuck yea. Beggars can't be choosers and I'm not getting any younger. He's is more of a man than his father was that's for sure."

"Doesn't it feel... weird?"

"Not as weird as your hands on my ass right now." Kairi blushed and stopped rubbing. "Ha, no worries,"

She rolled to her back and Kairi gasped. "L-Lisa your... your..."

"Hmm? Oh..." She shrugged, her naked breasts sagging to the sides. "Looks like you'll need to oil them to huh?"

Kairi looked back and forth along the beach, "There are people here!"

"Is John watching?" Kairi did see in the distance John taking glances over during his phone call. "Come on, keep going. You don't want me to burn do you?"

"R-Right!" Her hands slipped over her bosses stomach and chest. She tried not to look at Lisa aroused face as she brushed over her tanned skin and pink areolas. She heard murmurs from some passerby and tried to act like what she was doing was normal. When she was done her body shone just like Johns did. "Lisa, Is this really..."

"Lisa!" Kairi blushed and looked away as John came back and gave a judgmental glare to his aunt. "Stop bullying the poor girl. And put your top back on."

"But it's fun." She swayed her chest and Kairi found that she was just as entranced as John was.

He broke the spell with a shake of his head and looked to Kairi, "Hey, sorry for springing this on you, but I actually have to get back home to sort something out. I'm really sorry to bail... actually, if you want, you could have dinner at my place!"

"I'm not dressed for it..." Kairi tried to argue.

"It's fine, we'll both dress casual."

Kairi wasn't convinced, but nodded. "Okay"

"Great! Lets go!"

-

His home was large and fortress like, almost a mansion. She remembered driving past it on the way to work. He informed her that he had turned it into a hotel after his father died, which made sense. Smart business this close to the beach. Upon leaving the Taxi she followed John to the door where a woman in a sleek black pantsuit and silver rimmed glasses awaited. She wore heels so high it made Kairi wince and her eyes were sharp enough to cut when they glared at her. She wielded a clipboard and braced it against her bosom on their approach. Though dressed as a man, her figure was striking enough to still stand out. Her brown hair formed a tight bun.

"Hey, this is my girlfriend Pallas." He introduced Kairi to the woman. Pallas emanated an aura of judgment. Kairi once again felt completely naked despite being fully clothed. She took a step back anxiously. "This is my date, Kairi Yamada."

"It's nice to meet you." Kairi bowed her head.

"Charmed." Pallas took no other action and simply stared. She wrote something on her clipboard as she continued, "John, your cousin has arrived early. I pushed his appointment up because you had a gap in your schedule."

"Oh man, didn't I tell you? I had a date with Kairi here..." Pallas's dark amber eyes squinted in mild confusion, as if failing to make out a woman in Kairis visage. "Any way to fit her in tonight for dinner?"

Pallas checked a sheet on her clipboard. "Yes, well... Actually you had another appointment there."

"Who?"

"Well, um, me." There was a chink in her armor, a weakness in her stern posture and demeanor that showed when she spoke. She held the board more tight against her chest. "Tonight I was thinking we would go out..."

"Well, you changed my schedule at the last minute. I can't change my plans with Kairi twice in one day, not when I had this planned for some time..."

"Yes, sorry, my mistake. I'll clear some time." Pallas fidgeted, scribbling out a line and re-writing something else. "I'll have Nefti serve something nice..."

"What would you like?" John asked Kairi.

"Um, I'm not a fan of red meat."

"Fish then. Something Mediterranean?" He asked. Pallas wrote it down. "Oh, and, when is my next time off?"

Pallas smiled, "Um, I think I can re-schedule us for Friday night..."

"Actually, I was planning for someone else..." John said awkwardly.

"Oh, right, yes of course..." Pallas was embarrassed but not surprised. "Then... our date is next Monday?" It was more of a request than a question.

"Of course." John bent down and kissed her lightly before turning to Kairi. "I'm really sorry about this. My cousin and I are thinking of renovating this place to house more guests. You are free to look around, shouldn't take more than a minute. Besides, Pallas loves meeting new people."

Kairi nodded as he left. Pallas seemed momentarily satiated by the kiss, but it didn't last long. She noticed Kairis presence and bid her follow inside. It was a nice place and she was offered a seat in the entrance hall. "They keep getting younger." Pallas murmured, shaking her head. "So did he pick you up at a middle school somewhere?"

"Actually I'm a tenured professor." Kairi tried to sound annoyed. "I teach history at the university."

"A professor? He's never had one of those before..." She seemed impressed, but not by her. She noticed that Pallas still had her eyes on her clipboard. "Have you brought your resume?"

"What?"

"No? What about references? Medical history? Bloodwork? Tax returns..."

"This was going to be a casual thing." Kairi raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, well, as long as I have anything to say about it my boyfriend won't be paying child support to any lowlifes, or getting any kind of sexually transmitted..."

Kairi looked away, embarrassed, "N-No I mean, just a date. Not even a romantic one, just, I've never been on one before and he asked me..."

"...He asked you?" Pallas confirmed.

"Yes?" Kairi nodded.

"...I think that's the first time he's asked anyone. Generally they come to him. Or I find them." Kairi could not catch the tone. Happiness? Shame? It was perhaps something in between. "... Well, I'll run a background check. Could you open your mouth?"

"Hmm?"

Pallas took out a small box from her pocket and removed a sterile looking swab. "I need a tissue sample from the back of your throat at the very least. Certain haplogroups are more resistant to the epidemic than others, and I'm actively researching in the area."

"Really? That's very..." Kairi realized Pallas wasn't interested in talking and decided to submissively open her mouth.

"Any wider?" Pallas asked.

"Ah Cahnt..." she felt the soft swab deep in her throat and gagged immediately as Pallas quickly put this instrument back in its place in the box.

"Well, you aren't going down on him that's for sure." Pallas said casually as Kairi coughed a few more times.

Kairi tried not to imagine it. "S-So you research Virology?" Kairi asked hoarsely.

"No. I'm double majoring in Genetics and Forensic Anthropology with minors in Business and Accounting."

"Wow. And I remember history being tough. Heh..." Kairi was the only one who laughed.

She heard a beep from the container the swab had been placed in. "It will take another few hours to fully sequence, but it looks like you are clean of any major genetic illnesses. Congratulations."

"Wow. Modern technology." Kairi hadn't realized it was more than just a sterile box.

"Done." She looked up to see John re-enter the room. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Let's eat..."

-

The food was wonderful, and Kairi had a good time. Despite the awkward start John Nordica was a very engaging personality.

"You know, this is nice." John said, off topic. "I don't often get to talk like this."

"Like what?"

"Well, most people want something of me. It's all very business like. Even my personal life... especially my personal life actually. But I'm glad I can have dinner like normal person for once."

"I mostly eat alone." Kairi smiled. "This is nice."

"Well, I guess right now I want to ask... what do you want to do now?" Kairi struggled to respond. "It might not look like it, but I think my girlfriend likes you. She generally isn't this nervous around people otherwise. And actually, if you want, you can stay the night and have nothing to do with me. Everyone here likes the company."

"I..." She took a deep breath. "I think, maybe... but it was supposed to be your girlfriends night right? I don't want to impose..."

"She'll live." John assured her. "But I want to make sure you are comfortable."

She nodded. "Yea. I mean, yes..." She realized how nervous she looked. "I'm sorry this is all so sudden. I never thought this would actually escalate..."

"Well, my room is upstairs in the left wing. I have a phone call to make, and after that I'm going to bed. If you are there, you are there. If not, well, I'm sure Pallas can call a taxi for you." He smiled and got up. "How does that sound?"

She found herself on his bed, not remembering quite how she got there, waiting in desperation. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. Should she feel proud? Embarrassed? Accomplished? Humiliated? She had dedicated her life to her career for so long and now it all seemed so meaningless. Here she was, waiting for one of her students to make her one of his many relations... and she felt glad?

12