Quebecer MILF at the Library

Story Info
Quebecer MILF seduces Haitian scholar in the library.
1.7k words
3.47
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

"Shhh, no talking in the City of Montreal library," Head Librarian Marguerite Belanger said with a stern smile, adjusting her horn-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose, and she pursed her lips for effect. Working for the Montreal Library System for the past twenty five years, the six-foot-tall, curvy, brown-haired and alabaster-skinned, fifty-something librarian was apparently used to being obeyed. And heaven help the person foolish enough to make noise at the Montreal library on her watch...

"Duly noted, ma'am," Mathieu Guillaume said, smiling as he rubbed his long, hard dick against Marguerite's lips. Winking at him, marguerite knelt before the tall, well-built young Haitian stud who sat on the recliner in the backroom of the library basement. Mathieu sighed happily as Marguerite began sucking his dick with gusto. Hot damn, if he'd known the Head Librarian gave such good head, Mathieu would have hollered at her a long time ago...

For weeks now, Mathieu Guillaume had been volunteering at the Montreal Library System. Theresa, the elderly Hispanic volunteer coordinator sent him to this isolated branch in a rather boring part of town, and he lamented the fact that he was far away from the downtown core, which he was so fond of because of all the entertainment centers. Movie theaters. Shopping malls. Bars. Downtown Montreal was crawling with them. Mathieu was stuck working in the east end of Montreal, where nothing ever happened.

"What a boring post," Mathieu said to himself as he walked into the library, and the young Haitian remembered feeling uneasy when he met the Head Librarian. Marguerite Belanger, whom he initially dismissed as yet another one of those old white ladies who had a problem with brothers. So many of them out there. Indeed, Marguerite had a smart mouth, and she was bossy and acted like she owned the library...

"You're not what I expected," Mathieu once told Marguerite, when they ran into each other at a cocktail lounge after work one evening. Mathieu, who'd gone to Marguerite's office earlier, had been stunned to see pictures of her next to a middle-aged black man and two mixed-race young women in their early twenties. Smiling, Marguerite looked him up and down, and shrugged.

"This is my late husband George, he's from Haiti, and these are our daughters, Emilie and Nicole," Marguerite said proudly, and Mathieu nodded and smiled, beyond shocked at this point. To really shine him on, Marguerite insisted on addressing Mathieu in Haitian Creole from that day forward. Mathieu was amazed at how much Marguerite knew about the history of the island of Haiti, and her obvious fondness for its culture and people. He'd gotten her all wrong...

"Good lad," Marguerite paused to say, her sharp voice snatching Mathieu out of his trip down memory lane. Marguerite then she gently licked the head of Mathieu's long, dark dick, while tugging on his balls. Marguerite stopped sucking Mathieu's dick for a moment and sniffed his balls, inhaling their murky, deeply masculine scent. Nothing like a Haitian man, Marguerite thought naughtily as she resumed sucking Mathieu's dick with gusto...

The City of Montreal Library System attracted its fair share of volunteers, and none of them attracted Marguerite like Mathieu, the tall, burly Haitian student with the cocky grin and fearless demeanor. A recent graduate of the business program at the University of Montreal, Mathieu was desperately looking for employment and thought some volunteer hours might look better on his resume. Well, if Mathieu wanted Marguerite to sign off on his volunteer hours, the Haitian stud was going to have to earn his keep...

"Hmm, slow down, madame," Mathieu whispered, and Marguerite cocked an eyebrow, and rolled her eyes. Like a lot of the younger ( and mostly minority ) guys that she liked having dalliances with, Mathieu couldn't quite handle Marguerite's fast-paced, wicked brand of sexing. The younger guys like hitting on older women, thinking they could handle their intensity. Marguerite was oh-so happy to prove to so many of them how wrong they were...

"Pat, shut up," Marguerite paused to say, and then she licked the underside of his shaft, and watched him carefully. Mathieu's breath came out in staccato bursts, and his eyes widened. Smiling, Marguerite flicked her fingers over his balls while licking the space behind his dick head. That slim membrane that was oh-so sensitive. Mathieu looked like he was ready to pass out...

"Oh fuck," Mathieu shouted, and he moaned deeply as Marguerite sucked him off with gusto, and the naughty librarian coaxed copious amounts of cum out of him. Mathieu cried out as he came, and some of his cum got on Marguerite's face, and in her hair. Mathieu apologized profusely, and Marguerite smiled and shrugged, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Truly, she did not mind at all. Marguerite has always been fond of the taste of cum...

"Hmm, tres bon, I like the way you taste, Mathieu," Marguerite said, a casual smile on her lovely face. Mathieu looked at her, and then impulsively kissed her. A bit surprised by this, Marguerite kissed him back. Nothing she liked more than a passionate tryst with a younger man whom she tantalized, seduced, fucked royally and then eventually dismissed. Like a good book, come to think of it...

"I want to taste you, madame," Mathieu said, licking those full, sensuous lips of his. Marguerite repressed a pleasant shudder as Mathieu stuck his tongue out at her. This gesture registered with a certain part of her feminine anatomy. Indeed, the cocky young Haitian made her pussy twitch, and he wasn't even trying. Taking a deep breath, Marguerite looked Mathieu up and down...

"Let's see if you can get the job done," Marguerite said, a challenge in her voice. Rising to her feet, Marguerite disrobed, her eyes never leaving Mathieu's. The young Haitian smiled, and feasted his eyes on her curvy form. With her perky breasts, and her firm body which had weathered time and motherhood yet remained lovely, Marguerite was really something. Mathieu smiled upon noticing that Marguerite did not shave, which appealed to him immensely...

"J'accepte le defi, madame, I accept the challenge," Mathieu said confidently, and he gestured for Marguerite to come to him. Cocking an eyebrow, Marguerite smiled coyly, and then went to him...taking her sweet time about it. Standing inches from Mathieu, with her hands on her hips, Marguerite looked at the smiling, seemingly impassive young man who sat there, too damn calm for her liking...

"Well, Mathieu, what are you waiting for?" Marguerite asked, in her characteristically bold tone of voice. Mathieu grinned, and then in one fluid motion he pulled her close, and as Marguerite gasped in surprise, he gave her rather thick derriere a firm slap. Marguerite blinked, and Mathieu spun her around, and pushed her on the couch. Before she could get another word out, he knelt before her and spread her thighs wide open...

"Just doing my job, madame, it's my duty to please that pussy," Mathieu said, and then he buried his handsome face between Marguerite's legs. As she felt Mathieu's tongue slid into her pussy, teasing her clit, Marguerite found herself at a loss for words. The young Haitian definitely had skill, and as he flicked his tongue over her clitoris, she shuddered, knowing that this one was going to take her to the edge...and beyond. What did I get myself into? Marguerite wondered, smiling...

"Tu vas me tuer," Marguerite cried out, moaning deeply as Mathieu tormented her wet, hairy and horny pussy with that tongue of his. The Haitian stud looked up at her and grinned, then resumed eating her pussy. Later, Mathieu put Marguerite on all fours, spread her ass cheeks wide open and then slid his tongue into her asshole. That's when the normally stern and stoic Marguerite began to howl in pleasure, for Mathieu had indeed found her sweet spot...

"J'adore ton gros derriere," Mathieu said, as he gave Marguerite's thick ass a firm slap, and the library MILF surprised the hell out of him by actually making it jiggle. Mathieu laughed, finding himself quite turned on by the twerking librarian. He felt himself grow hard, and a smiling Marguerite turned around and pressed her big ass against his groin. Pretty clear what the lady wanted at this point...

"Well, mon beau, don't just stare at my big derriere, fuck it," Marguerite said, and she bent low, exposing her thick rear end. Mathieu smiled and pulled a condom out of his wallet, then rolled it on his hard dick. Like the playful gentleman that he is, Mathieu slapped Marguerite's ass...this time with his dick. Marguerite laughed out loud, and Mathieu grinned, then pushed his dick into her. Marguerite sighed happily, welcoming him inside of her. Just like that, they began fucking in earnest...

"Give me that fine Quebecer booty," Mathieu said, growling sexily into Marguerite's ear as he smacked her ass and pulled her hair while slamming his dick into her pussy. The young Haitian fucked Marguerite ardently, his vigorous thrusts causing his dick to fill her up nicely. It had been ages since Marguerite got a good dicking. Her last sexual encounter was four months ago, courtesy of Martinez, a young Mexican from a temp agency. She wanted to make up for lost time, and Mathieu was just what the doctor ordered...

"Well, that was fun, Mathieu, but now you've got to help me clean up," Marguerite Belanger said, after she finished riding the hell out of Mathieu's dick. The young Haitian scholar watched, amazed, as the head librarian put her clothes back on, and then adjusted her horn-rimmed glasses. Once again, Marguerite was the image of the prim and proper city librarian, efficient, stern and self-effacing...

"You're full of surprises, Marguerite, I think you're in serious danger of becoming my favorite librarian," Mathieu said, as he got up and readjusted his clothes. Marguerite smiled at him, and then they dutifully cleaned up the backroom. Marguerite even sprayed the place, to wash away any lingering smell of sex, which the overnight cleaning crew was bound to discover.

"Thank you kindly, Mathieu, now, let's go," Marguerite Belanger said, and Mathieu looked at her and smiled, but said nothing. Nodding courteously, he followed her to the elevator. They rode it to the main floor of the Montreal City Library and then exited the deserted library, after locking up and activating the security alarm, of course. Marguerite got in her car and drove away with another word. Mathieu shook his head and smiled as he walked to the nearest bus stop. What a night...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers