Queen Catherine of Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing to this and continued to stare at the floor.

-You know Michelle, for someone who desperately needs my friendship now you don't seem too interested in this information. Do you need my friendship or should I tell my father I just don't care about what happens to you?

-No...please...please don't. -She begged. -Please be friends with me, Catherine.

-Then tell me Michelle, how exactly did Marelize blackmail you?

-She said that if I didn't sleep with her she would turn me in.

-Did you give in? -I asked.

-No. -she said.

-You're lying. -I replied. -Tell me the truth, Michelle, friends tell each other everything... Did you give in to her?

-Not officially, but alright, yes. I slept with her once, and she promised not to ask me to do it again but she did... She wouldn't stop insisting, so I asked my father for help, and...

-...and things got out of hand, I see. But did you tell him that she had made you sleep with her?

-No, I was too ashamed...

-What did she make you do in bed, Michelle? -I asked maliciously.

- That's none of your concern! -she complained.

- Friends tell each other everything, Michelle...

-...She had me perform oral sex on her... and then she did the same to me...and then she made me stay the night and cuddle with her.

-Did you enjoy it?

-No! No...But she did, that lesbian bitch... rest in peace...

-What would you do if I told you to give me oral sex right now, Michelle?

-I guess I would have no choice... -she said. -But you don't strike me to be the homosexual type, so I guess I have nothing to worry about.

-You're right. -I said. -I'm not a lesbian... Are you?

-No, I'm straight. -She declared with relief in her voice.

-Then I will ask you to be a lesbian today for my sake. -I told her.

-What do you mean by that? -She asked with a worried tone.

-Come here and kneel before me. -I ordered.

She got up from her chair and approached me. She was indeed very beautiful and had a body worthy of envy, at this point clad only in her two-piece flowery swimsuit. She slightly trembled with nervousness as she knelt before me, her blonde hair, wet from the pool water, was now light brown and her beautiful greyish eyes wouldn't stop looking into mine. She knew what was about to happen but tried hard not to seem affected by it and kept a straight face.

I separated my legs and lifted my light blue skirt up to my waist as I moved my ass towards the very edge of the chair. Again I was wearing a pair of white, tight satin panties underneath. She took her eyes off my face and looked down at my knickers...

-I guess this is the part where you tell me to take your panties off and give you oral pleasure... -she said.

-Actually I want you to leave my panties on and work through the cloth. -I instructed. -I'm also straight, Michelle, just as you are, -I continued - and I don't want any sexual pleasure from you, I just want to see you punished... I want to see the great beauty queen on her knees as she cleans my knickers with her tongue...

-Whatever you say... -she said in an almost whispering voice, and she went down and planted the first kiss on my panties, right over my vagina. She licked the fabric once or twice and then pulled back a bit to fix her hair so it wouldn't get in the way. I couldn't believe my success in subduing her. She resumed her licking, closed her eyes and opened them now and then as she went on, and made no more pauses. Michelle went on almost as if she liked it. That was something that was hard for me to believe, as I had worn those knickers all day since the early morning and they probably tasted somewhat musky.

-Do you like my skanky skirts now, or do you prefer my knickers? -I asked rhetorically, trying not to laugh at her.

I was clearly mocking the malicious lecture she had given me the day before on account of me always wearing skirts. It was sweet pay-back. She understood the remark, but she said nothing. After a short pause, she looked me briefly in the eyes and then resumed licking my white satin-clad crotch.

-You prefer my knickers, of course... -I said, mocking her again.

She kept quiet and sighed with defeat out her nostrils, as her mouth was full of satin fabric at the moment.

-Do you like it? -I asked her.

-For your friendship... I have to like it... -she cryptically replied in between long licks.

I eased back into the sofa-chair and put my left leg on the armrest to make it easier for her to access my crotch. She complied and shifted to a more comfortable kneeling position on all fours without separating her mouth from my knickers. Then she licked along the centre of the gusset and made her way upwards until she reached the skin of my abdomen and kissed my belly-button.

She licked backwards again and made a brief stop to kiss the tiny pink bow which was sewed on the front of the waist band of the garment. After that, she licked further downwards and kissed the fabric that covered my pubic hair. The way she did it was almost poetic.

Now and then she would slightly rock her head back and forth to add more force to her kisses, but her usual behaviour was delicate and careful. As she grazed on the whiteness of my knickers she sometimes closed her eyes for long periods of time, only looking up into my eyes after a while to seek my approval as she carried on.

She performed with great creativity, and tried hard to keep it interesting by diversifying the way in which she used her mouth. Now she would perform long licks from the cloth at the bottom of my vulva and all the way up to the cloth over my pubic hair, adding kisses at the beginning and end of every lick. Afterwards she would give intense, slow, emotional kisses in all my pubic area, without using her tongue all throughout.

Then, she would cup my whole vagina with her open mouth and perform a suction that made her cheeks change shape. Now and then she would also moan involuntarily, not in an aroused manner though but rather with certain suffering. This all was too familiar and was very much like my experience with the maid.

After what must have been fifteen minutes of worshipping my knickers she suddenly stopped and touched her lips with her finger in such a way that I understood that her mouth was sore from the contact against the fabric.

-Take a short break. -I told her.

I shifted to a normal sitting position again and she sat up with better posture, but we still remained in front of each other. I looked at her beautiful face and wondered what must be going on in her mind. She avoided eye contact and remained speechless as she stroked her lips with a pathetic expression on her face.

I could tell she still didn't like me, and probably hated me too. She was only doing what she was doing because she feared me. It was hard to tell whether she was enjoying the ordeal or not. Even though she didn't complain or make disgusted faces like the maid had done, she certainly didn't give any signs of sexual arousal either. I guess all she was doing was being obedient to me and doing her best to keep me pleased and stay on my good side.

-I'm ready again, whenever you want to continue... -she said considerately.

I must have smiled when she said this. This time I put my right leg on the sofa-chair as I got into position again, and Michelle got back into hers. My knickers, drenched in Michelle's saliva, were starting to feel a bit cool on my sex. Michelle's mouth was a relief as it warmed everything again. She grazed on the white satin cloth just as intensively as she had done before, looking up at me now and then to find my approval, just as ever.

As she continued to lick my knickers I knew she would do anything I would tell her to; she was completely mine. What more could I still make her do before leaving? How could I humiliate her any further? Finally I came with the answer. I grabbed my right leg and pulled it further towards me, as she continued licking and kissing the satin over my vagina.

-Feel free to go as far down as you must... -I said, assuming she would understand what I meant.

For a brief instant she hesitated. I then knew that she had understood and she didn't want to go through with what I was suggesting. After a moment she looked at me with her beautiful grey eyes, and I thought she was about to protest my orders.

-Whatever you say... -She said, and she kissed the cloth once more with an open mouth.

Slowly I felt her tongue gliding on the cloth further below my vagina and beyond, into an area at that point not yet dampened by her saliva. In a matter of seconds she was finally fulfilling my demand: I felt her tongue delightfully drilling on the cloth that covered my anus. With every second that went by she licked more and more intensely over it. I pulled my right leg further up, trying to be as flexible as possible and to get my anus more comfortably at her reach.

She licked, kissed and sucked the cloth that covered it with a momentum I never would have thought possible coming from her, and she silently moaned twice or thrice again all throughout.

I enjoyed this for only a few minutes and then got tired of holding up my leg, so I shifted positions again and Michelle slowly went back to licking the cloth over my vagina. I made her lick a while more. It was very soothing.

After a while I could see her mouth was aching so I took pity on her and told her that it was enough. She gratefully sat up again to catch her breath, her hands on the ground beside her body, and she breathed nervously as she looked into my eyes. I stood up in front of her.

-Before I go I want you to kiss my feet.

She obediently leaned forwards and began kiss both my feet. As she continued, I remembered the psychology book I had read and thought about Lucrece of Vindobona and how right she had been in her remark about her slave girl. There was nothing better than watching Michelle Byornbye kiss my feet with the utmost submission, especially since she hated me so much.

Nevertheless, it was time to leave, so after no more than two minutes of this I told her it was enough.

However, before I left I decided to do one last thing. As she was still seated on the ground, I turned half way around and showed her my beautiful ass. She looked at it as I lifted my skirt for her.

-Kiss my ass... -I ordered.

Michelle leaned forward obediently and began to kiss one of the cheeks. I turned around completely and let her continue. I felt her kisses, sometimes dry and sometimes humid, and she passionately covered both cheeks, kissing both the skin and the central v-shaped area that was covered by my knickers. As she kissed my ass she began to moan. She moaned briefly and quietly, and I loved it. I thought of Lucrece of Vindobona again and of her slave girl kissing her ass as well. After a few minutes, I told Michelle to stop. I knew I had humiliated her enough.

I then picked up the book I had brought with me and proceeded to unlock the door to leave. Michelle remained seated on the floor, looking humiliated and broken.

-Please don't forget your promise... -I heard her utter.

-I won't. -I replied, and I left the pool house.

As I left the house her mother commented on me staying for a long time after all.

-We had a lot to do. - I said to her and then I said goodbye politely and went outside, where my driver was still waiting for me. My knickers were soaking wet with Michelle's saliva and they felt cold as I sat on the leather seat of the car.

...

On the following day Michelle kept her word and apologised to Linda in front of the class. From the moment she entered the room she avoided eye-contact with me and seemed changed. Something about her was different. She seemed humble, stripped of all arrogance, and seemed to have lost her honour. Only I knew that I was the one who had done it.

-I apologise Linda for what I told you yesterday. Please forgive me Linda, I'm very, very sorry. -She said.

Linda looked at her and nodded, indicating that she forgave her. Everyone was deeply surprised by it all. It was something which normally couldn't at all be expected from someone like Michelle. Many people looked at me as if knowing that I was the mastermind behind Michelle's apology. Of course they didn't know the lengths to which Michelle had gone when she surrendered to me. At any rate, it was now done and Linda's honour was restored.

Michelle stepped back down from the podium and left the lecture theatre immediately after she had apologised. Diana looked at me then, as if saying: "I'm glad I could help". We never saw Michelle again, and later on I heard that she had moved to Belfast for good. Nothing ever came of Marelize and the other issues either as far as I know.

That day some girls in Michelle's former group of friends went through the things that she had left behind and stole some of them. Two of them showed up at the lecture theatre bearing text books and a silver-coloured and very shiny diadem. It was Michelle's beauty crown. The girl bearing it walked up to Linda and crowned her with it. We were all moved and clapped at this gesture. Linda however, always modest in her way, walked in my direction, took off the diadem and crowned me with it instead.

-Thank you so much. -She said to me as she crowned me.

Everyone smiled and clapped again, this time at me. I felt too flattered by this kind gesture.

-Long live Catherine, Queen of Campus! -Yelled a friendly voice, and everyone laughed at the joke, including me. I had never laughed so well in my life.

That is the day Linda and I became best friends.

12