Queen Cserasha Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cserasha's hands twitched, reflexively moving to cover herself from the eyes of this new arrival. Immediately Dilgavas pressed the button and the young Twi'lek was instantly writhing upon the bed, howling her agony. When finally the pain ended she looked over at the Zabrak crime lord. "Sorry, master!" She pleaded, hating herself for her servile tone.

"Resume," Dilgavas barked, "And do not stop until I say otherwise!"

"Yes, Master," She said, clambering weakly back to a kneeling position and fingering herself once more. She was still far too scared to be aroused, and touching her pussy gave no satisfaction. In fact, with the crime lord's sticky cum drying on her body, it was somewhat awkward. Still, Cserasha did her best. "I am your slutty fuck slave, master. My body belongs to you. I am your slutty fuck slave..."

Ignoring his newest slave, Dilgavas turned to the Devaronian he had summoned. If the Zabrak was at all embarrassed at his own nudity he did not show it, his cock on fully display as he spoke to his underling. "As you can see, Mr Jyus, this young Twi'lek is a poor slave. I have gone some way towards breaking her, but I have matters to attend to. I want you to take her, get her cleaned up and dressed, and placed among the other slaves. Let her see by example the sort of mindless obedience I require!"

"Of course, master," Said Jyus, bowing. He was the master of the palace slaves, and he did so truly enjoy his work. "Slave girl! Come with me!"

Cserasha's eyes flicked to Dilgavas, but she did not miss a beat. "My body belongs to you..." She continued chanting.

The Zabrak smiled. "Yes it does! For now, though, you will obey Mr Jyus. Serve him as you would me, but know that if ever our orders conflict it is my wishes that take precedence. Now go."

Ceasing her degrading chant, Cserasha rose from the bed and stood before the Devaronian slave master, her arms at her side. "Master," She said, hoping it was the right form of address.

Jyus smiled. "Excellent. Follow me, slave," He said, and turned towards the door. Cserasha hesitated a moment, looking at where her clothes lay discarded upon the floor nearby, but thought better of going for them. If her master had not said anything then...

No! She cut that thought off immediately! These people were NOT her masters! She was not a slave! She was NOT!

It scared Cserasha deeply to think how quickly her will was being twisted, and how quickly she was becoming what they told her to be. Was this how it was for other Twi'leks? Was this why her people were bought and sold like pets the galaxy over?

She had no time to dwell on it, as Jyus led her out of Dilgavas's chambers and into the hallway beyond. Cserasha followed, nervous in the extreme to be walking while wearing nothing but a slave collar. Her full breasts bounced lightly as she moved, and the dried semen upon her rich yellow flesh was exposed for all to see. Inside she was humiliated in the extreme, but she willed her hands to stay at her side and not cover herself up, for she feared what this sinister Devaronian would do to her.

They walked through the palace, up and down stairs, along long and winding corridors. They passed plenty of other people, mostly guards, who stared openly at Cserasha as she walked along. Some called out, their comments rude and crude, for there was no reason to be nice to a slave.

"Hey, yellow! How about a tit job huh?"

"Ooh, pretty Twi'lek! I'm on break in five minutes! Just get down on all fours and wait for me!"

"Hey hey hey, the boss has a new toy! Send her my way and I'll fuck some obedience into her!"

Cserasha tried to ignore them, tried to be stoic, but she winced at one or two jibes and the Devaronian slave master did not fail to notice. Drawing close to her, Jyus said, "Oh what's the matter? Scared?"

"No, master," She replied, lying.

He laughed at his, a short and ragged sound that held no true joy. "Oh but I can see you trembling! It's okay, once you get used to them you'll be fine. And I guarantee you, you WILL get used to them. By the end of this week I shall have you roaming the corridors, offering yourself up to every guard and passer-by. Everything you have just heard will come true, I PROMISE!"

The word slipped from Cserasha's mouth before she could stop it. "No..."

And he shocked her. She dropped to the floor like a deadweight, albeit one that screamed in mind-numbing pain. When Jyus released her, he looked down at her. "You will think me for correcting you!"

"Th... thank you... master," She managed.

"And now thank me for promising to give you the chance to be a fuck toy to all these good people!"

"Thank you, master," Said Cserasha again, slowly getting to her feet.

"Good," Congratulated the Devaronian. "Thanking me is important! Everything I do to you is a gift, to help you be a better slave. To purge you of all those negative traits like defiance and free will. Even when I shock you it is to this end, and so I expect to be thanked for that too. Understand?"

"Yes, master. Thank you, master," Said Cserasha, forcing herself to play along.

"Excellent. Now, we are nearly at the slave quarters. Follow me."

"Yes, master."

And so they walked on a bit more, now down into the lower, dungeon-like parts of the palace. Still, there was one more event in their journey.

Rounding a bend, Cserasha's eyes narrowed as she saw three people. Two of them were guards, male humans, and the third was the Twi'lek from earlier, the lifeless one with the light purple skin. The one that Dilvagas had taken such pleasure in talking about. She was on her knees, sucking the cock of one guard while jerking the cock of the other with her hands.

The men were enjoying themselves immensely, crying out, "Take it bitch!" and "Eager little slut, ain't ye?" The Twi'lek, for her part, looked gone. Her dead eyes seemed only dimly aware of what was going on, though her lips and hand motions were fast and frenetic, almost enthusiastic.

Cserasha watched as the two guard's faces contorted in ecstatic release and they shot their loads. The Twi'lek pulled her lips back at the last second, and two lots of cum splurged all over her beautiful face. She did not react, did not move to wipe her face. Instead she just sat there, on her knees, awaiting further instructions.

"Good job, slave," Said one of the men. "Now clear off, we have work to do."

"Yes, masters," Intoned the Twi'lek, and then rose and walked down the corridor in the direction of Cserasha and Jyus. The jism on her face slowly dripped down onto her slave outfit, but she seemed not to notice.

As she passed, Jyus caught her eyes. "You are a good slave," He said, his tone triumphant, as if he took pride in turning people into puppet.

"Thank you, master," She said in a monotone voice, and then walked on about her business.

The Devaronian turned to Cserasha. "That," Said Jyus with glee, "Is your future."

Cserasha watched the other Twi'lek go, and was terrified that the slave master was right.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12