Queen Fatatat's Curse

Story Info
Not your usual fairytale.
3.1k words
4.41
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

In a land far, far away, in the Kingdom of Fellatiolingus...

Jack and Dianne lay entwined in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow . Their skin still glistened from their efforts. "I can do it if you can, Jack." Dianne said, not too convincingly.

Jack and Dianne were just your average couple in love. He was a brickie, she a hairdresser. Everyone thought they were the perfect couple. What was pretty much common knowledge too, was the size of Jack's cock, it was massive... the reason Dianne had a permanent smile on her face.

Dianne was easy on the eye, and had an amazing talent. She had a pussy with almost gymnastic abilities. Jack's smile was pretty much permanent too.

Well, it wasn't long before the evil Queen Fatatat got wind of this intriguing couple. It was rumoured around the Kingdom that she liked couples, and she had her sights set on Jack and Dianne. So the invitation for a private audience with Queen Fatatat was sent.

Jack was gobsmacked when Dianne showed him the invitation. They had heard the stories go around about the fate of those that displeased the Queen, but refusal of her invitation wasn't an option.

The date was set for the following Saturday night... It came around all too soon.

Jack got scrubbed up, put on his best pulling pants, and waited for Dianne. She was at a loss. She'd never been summoned to the palace before. She decided to go all out and put on her sexiest dress, a drop dead gorgeous little red number. She left her waist length hair hanging loose, just how Jack liked it.

They arrived at the Palace around 9pm as instructed and were taken to a private sitting room. Jack and Dianne looked at each other sideways as they entered and had the same collective thought. "Holy Shit!' The room looked like the waiting room of a brothel, decorated by a colour blind pimp.

Everything was red, fifty different shades of red.

Jack and Dianne made themselves comfy on a low couch, a blood red couch, with hot pink cushions. Dianne, in her little red dress almost disappeared. A strange foreboding came over them. "What kind of person has taste like this?"

Well, they found out soon enough. The large double doors to the Queens' chamber opened wide. "Come in my lovelies" a coarse voice called. Jack and Dianne entered the Queens' bedroom (the red theme was here too) and simultaneously gulped.

"Bloody hell!", Jack thought, "That's one ugly bitch, this is going to be harder than I thought". Dianne took one look at the woman reclining on the bed and took a backward step. No way could she do this, the Queen was nothing like she expected, she had looks that were just so ugly, so ugly, you wanted to look away, but couldn't take your eyes off her.

The Queen patted the bed and with a lecherous look and said "Don't be shy my lovelies, come and join me".

Jack nervously took hold of Dianne's now trembling hand, together they inched their way toward the huge royal bed. "Hurry up!" barked Queen Fatatat "I haven't got all night, get those stupid clothes off and let me see what we have here." Rubbing her hands together, she licked her lips in anticipation.

Jack and Dianne took a mental cup of concrete each and hardened up. They got their gear off and stood next to the bed.

"Jack love, you lie next to me here, and give my aching back a rub while Dianne and I get to know one another a bit better". Jack positioned himself behind the Queen and started massaging her pudgy back, his fingers sinking into her flabby flesh.

Dianne hadn't taken her eyes off Jack, so was startled when the Queen took her by the wrist and yanked her closer. "Now let me see this pretty pussy of yours Dianne. I've heard it's rather special."

The Queen's tongue slid slowly across her cruel lips. She lined Dianne's adorable pussy up for a taste.

Dianne's attention was suddenly drawn to the blistering herpe on the Queens' lower lip.

"Nooooooooooooooo!"... she recoiled quicker than a brown snake.

The Queen was livid. There were no second chances here. With a wave of her hand and a mumbled curse, poof! Dianne disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Okay handsome, just the two of us now , come to momma, this is much more cosy."

Jack was stunned by what he'd just witnessed. His mind whirled, taking in what had happened in just minutes, he knew he'd have to think fast. He had to sweet talk this ugly bitch into bringing his missus back. So, with a fixed smile on his gorgeous face, he snuggled closer to the Queen.

"Let me have a good look at you now Jack'" the Queen cooed. She took his limp cock in her pudgy hands. Even limp, it held promise, limp and still 8 inches. "Oh I have hit the jackpot, haven't I Lovey?" "Tell you what, handsome, you get yourself down there and get my pussy nice and wet for me." "I'll need to be nice and juicy for this monster."

Jack's massive cock sometimes had a mind of its' own. No sooner did the Queen have in her grasp, it slowly but surely started to grow . Jack suddenly had the thought that if he gave her the best fuck of her life, she might just bring Dianne back to him.

With that thought in mind he started planting kisses on her pasty, pudgy skin, slowly working his way south. He'd seduce her alright. Fuck her ugly brains out.

Inch by reluctant inch, he worked his way down. Shit she was hairy, she had a bloody forest down there. Now the closer Jack got to her pussy, the more he became aware of a rather unpleasant odor. He tried to breathe though his mouth, but this wasn't going to be easy, not once he got the tongue action going.

He took a big deep breath through his mouth, but his tongue wouldn't play along. It was like it had its own nose. No way was it going to lick that, that, thing. Try as he might, he just couldn't.

Now our Jack also had something that definitely wasn't common knowledge. He had the weakest stomach known to man. He forgot about the mouth breathing for a split second. Oh crikey, that was enough... Jack hurled.

He watched frozen with fear as his breakfast, lunch and dinner flew in slow motion over the red satin sheets.

The Queen went from horizontal to all fours in one movement. She looked set to explode, her hair standing on end. Jack heard the tzz tzz tzz of electricity in the air. He backed away and slid off the edge of the bed. Snarling and cursing at him, he saw the wave of her hand, the puff of smoke, and then...nothing.

CHAPTER TWO

Dianne often wondered how she got here. She wasn't too sure of anything these days.

She felt like she'd worked at Bunnings Hardware and Garden Centre forever, but could hardly remember yesterday.

She quietly and lovingly tended the Bonsai in the garden department by day. At night she felt alone and lost. She pined for something or someone, but couldn't remember what. The only joy she got out life these days was when she was alone in her little house at night, as she dreamed.

Every night, she would sob herself to sleep. Then, the dreams would begin. Fitful dreams, when she'd be with the most gorgeous bloke she'd ever imagined. He was her lover and she loved him. A bloke with a massive cock, who knew how to use it. He treated her like a princess. When she woke, her pussy would feel like it had been in the Sex Olympics, but she would feel still empty and lost.

CHAPTER THREE

Jack awoke as the sun went down. He was in his own back yard. His memory of the last minutes was vivid. The Queen had made sure of that when she cursed him. He patted himself down, just to make sure he was unhurt. Head, arms, chest, butt, legs, yep, all okay. Cock... COCK!! "Holy shit!!" Jack's cock was massive, about two and a half feet long, and it was limp.

Jack stood looking down at himself. His cock would hit the ground if he bent forward a bit.

He turned to go inside through the glass sliding doors. He froze in horror when he saw his reflection in the glass. He was two feet tall with a massive cock. His new height made it look huge. He was transfixed by his reflection. This was that ugly bitch of a Queen's curse. Shrunken to two feet tall, except for his old fella.

Jack was a pretty level headed sort, so he sat on the top step and thought about his and Dianne's predicament. He realised they'd lived a fairytale lifestyle from the moment they met, like they were just meant to be. He knew he'd have to find her. A curse had to be broken, and the sooner the better.

He had no idea where to start looking. The house looked empty, so he set off down the street. He had to keep in the shadows. Folks around here would get a bit freaked out seeing a two foot tall bloke with a massive cock strutting down the road.

Speaking of cocks, his was getting damn heavy. He had to heave it upwards and hold onto it with both hands just to keep his balance. Fuck, he could poke his own eye out if he wasn't careful.

He was getting nowhere fast. He had tiny little legs, a massive cock and his vision obscured by said cock. Jack looked about him. He was still in his own street. He cast his mind to all the neighbouring gardens. He knew he'd seen just what he needed, but whose front yard was it in?

"About bloody time!" Jack finally found what he was looking for. Old Davo, w ho lived on the corner, had a thing for collecting miniature bits and pieces. Jack scanned the yard...wishing well, little pond, little stone donkey and cart...there it is! He found the little wheelbarrow .

Jack grinned, he'd always known some of the blokes envied his massive cock, but having one so big he needed a wheelbarrow to carry it around in...well that beat all. Happy now , he could travel a lot faster, he continued through the night in search of his ladylove.

On and on Jack trudged. He sensed he was getting closer to Dianne, something in him just knew it. He was approaching the commercial side of town before long. He knew he'd have to find somewhere to hole up during the day. He'd be on the six o'clock news if he didn't find cover soon.

And there it was! It w as always his favorite place to shop...Bunnings Hardware and Garden Centre. He crept inside, easing Davo's wheelbarrow under the fence. The hardware store was closed, so he made his way to the garden centre.

He wheeled his barrow along the rows of pots, looking for likely hiding place. A strange feeling came over him as he passed through the rows of beautiful Bonsai. He felt all warm and fuzzy inside. One thought entered his head, consuming him...Dianne. He knew she'd been here.

Jack found the perfect hiding place... Garden Gnomes. "Excuse me, fellas, hehehe." He took up a spot behind a fat little gnome, hoping to keep out of sight. Just as the dawn was breaking, Jack felt all sensation leave him, his massive cock disappeared; he turned to stone.

CHAPTER FOUR

Dianne was feeling her usual lost little self this morning. She made her way through the hardware store and out to her garden section. She felt a warm glow as she walked past the garden ornaments. Pausing, she took a few steps back and took in all the little garden decorations. She felt that glow intensify as she cast her eyes over the strange assortment of little people, "Ha! Garden gnomes. I must be going crazy."

She didn't like the little stone men. Only old folks ever bought them, God only knows why. She took in each ones appearance, feeling a bit like Snow White. There was one, almost obscured by a fat little man. She moved him to one side. She felt faint. There was something about this little gnome with the wheelbarrow . She was inexplicably drawn to him.

Later that day, at the end of her shift, Diane was the proud owner of her own little garden gnome. It had taken a bit of work to get him. He had no price ticket, no one could even remember ordering a gnome with a wheelbarrow before. There was no record of him, so her manager let her have him cheap. Dianne had a smile on her face for once, all through the walk home.

Dianne didn't have much of a garden, so she put her little man just outside the French doors of her bedroom. "Someone to watch over me", she hummed.

Summer was on its way again; the days were getting much longer. Dianne had her shower, prepared herself dinner, and settled in front of the TV. She'd fallen asleep during a rerun of Star Trek. Funny thing though, Captain James T Kirk didn't quite do it for her tonight. What sounded like a cat fight had roused her from her nap. She made her way to bed, totally forgetting her little man outside her bedroom door.

CHAPTER FIVE

Jack dusted himself off, he hated cats. He'd awakened to find a big ginger one in his wheelbarrow . Puss wasn't too happy when Jacks' cock grew massive again. The wheelbarrow wasn't big enough for it and the cat. They'd almost scared each other shitless.

After the commotion had died down, Jack realised he'd been kidnapped or rather gnomenapped from Bunnings. He looked around the yard, he felt safe here. Then he saw her. His heart almost leaped out of his chest..."Dianne!"

Dianne couldn't hear him of course, he had a tiny little gnome voice. He watched her as she stripped, his massive cock just a bit bigger now , it was getting hard. Dianne eased her beautiful body onto her bed, let out a sigh and went out like a light.

Jack new he had to break the curse. He knew all the conventional fairy tales had a kiss from the handsome prince breaking the spell. But...this was no conventional fairy tale.

Dianne had left the door open a crack to let the breeze inside. It creaked just a little when he opened it and stepped inside. "Oi! Dianne...wake up love...I'm here!" No luck, he'd have to get her attention some other way.

Jack made his way to the foot of Dianne's bed. To the inviting sounds of sleepy moans, Jack began the slow climb up Dianne's bedpost. It wasn't easy, considering he had to haul his massive cock up there too. He finally made it to the top, and stopped to catch his breath at the foot of the bed.

He watched transfixed as Dianne's legs parted and gave him the best view in the house. The moonlight showed him she was wet, wet for him. Moans escaped Dianne's luscious lips, she was in a bit of a state. Jack knew his love well enough to know she needed more tonight than what her slender fingers could give. "It's now or never love." he whispered.

Still on his knees, Jack shuffled forward between Dianne's legs. He reached her knees and lightly stroked them, with just a little pressure. Dianne reacted subconsciously, opening her legs further, responding to him. "Jack my love, Jack, Ohhh". Jack knew she was dreaming of him, dreaming of the love and lust they shared.

Gazing lovingly at Dianne, her hair falling about her shoulders, her breasts, that filled his palms perfectly, her silky soft skin, Jack only hoped he wasn't too late. His gaze finally rested on her gorgeous wet, smooth lips. His tongue ran across his lips. Jack knew that in his present state he couldn't get near his lust's desire with his mouth.

Still on his knees, he inched forward, all the while stroking Dianne's inner thighs. His love had always been responsive to his touch; her legs parted more with every caress. Dianne's fingers softly massaged her swollen bud, and her moans told Jack she was ready for him.

Jack heaved his massive hard cock up, knees shuffling him forward. He stopped at about the distance he thought was right. He placed the wet head of his massive cock just below her ever swelling bud, like a gift to a goddess. He heard the sharp intake of Dianne's breath.

Jack let his cock slide down her lovely wet lips until its' head found its way just inside. Two steps forward, it didn't look massive anymore. Watching his cock enter Dianne's pussy, it just looked perfect. He was about a quarter way inside now . He started rocking back and forth, back and forth, not daring yet to enter her fully.

Jack's heart skipped a beat. He felt her tighten around him, "Jack, Jack, Jack, Oh now , my love." As fast as his knees would carry him, Jack went like greased lightning, plunging as deep and hard as he could into Dianne's pulsing pussy. He felt the gymnastic spasms take hold of him. Spasms that started at her entrance and pulsed upward, each set of spasms intensifying. He wouldn't last ten more seconds, his cock was throbbing, straining.

Jack felt an eternities' worth of cum explode. He closed his eyes and wished. His lips were kissing Dianne. Kissing her soft little tummy, kissing every rib, kissing her breasts, kissing her lovely neck. Jack and Dianne's lips met. There were more fireworks going off than grand final night at the footy.

They kissed with a passion and intensity, fuelled by a seemingly endless orgasm and the bonds of true love.

All the while, in the Kingdom of Fellatiolingus, Queen Fatatat had observed all in her magic mirror. Hatred filled her eyes at the sight of the two lovers united...The air filled with electricity, her hair stood on end. Spontaneous combustion looked imminent.

They had broken her curse...They were untouchable. "Noooooo!" They were going to live happily ever after.