Queen for a Night

Story Info
Anniversary gift turns young hubby into weekend wide.
4.5k words
4.65
125.2k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got married 4 years ago, not really the man of my dreams, but he's young, good looking, successful, good in bed and he loves me. When we first started dating, one of the big attractions was how attentive he was and this was as true in bed as out. I was no virgin, I had screwed many guys, but bedtime had never been so intriguing. He is smaller than the hunks I used to go for but in great shape and nicely proportioned, if you know what I mean. His talents in bed were not his overwhelming maleness but more a desire to please me and play kinky too. All the guys I'd screwed before him had been fine with a fuck and a blowjob but there wasn't much else on offer. I have a dirty mind and a bossy streak, finding someone with a desire to learn about all things kinky was a definite plus. Finding a guy with a love for pussy eating as strong as his was beyond my wildest dreams. He has actually cum without touching himself with his face between my legs, his tongue flicking my clit, his hands on my tits and his gorgeous brown eyes locked on my face as I moan in wanton pleasure.

So life was pretty sweet, newly married to a cunning linguist and playing our way through the Joy of Sex book, trying all manner of new things. We took one evening a week to be our play night, often smoking a little pot as we set the scene. Role play became a big thing for us, it helps us both loosen up and get kinky. We took turns dominating each other even trying a little S&M, it was all fun. When it was my turn to top him, I grew ever bolder in pushing boundaries, teasing him and tormenting him in any way my increasingly dirty mind could come up with. To my joy and amazement, he reveled in it all. I tried all sorts of things on him, his discomfort was as thrilling as his pleasure, knowing that I controlled both was better still.

He is a shy guy and he was rosy red with embarrassment when I opened my anniversary gifts on our second anniversary, along with a gorgeous necklace, flowers, lingerie and tickets to a show was a wonderfully obscene strap on dildo and a little note that said "I will do anything you want tonight, my Lady". My kinky little shy guy knows how to get what he wants!

I made him shave his ass, his cock and balls too as I watched, smoking a joint. I teased him close several times, bringing him to the edge of orgasm several times and loving his desperation. I put a collar on him and cuffed his wrists behind him with leather cuffs, leaving him standing with his cock at attention as I stripped out of my robe. My intention was to wear the pretty pink nightie and panty set that I had just unwrapped but it was completely at odds with the strap on which seemed to demand something more brazenly domineering. I put on a black basque and stockings, high heel boots and then fitted the strapon. I was already wet from all our preparations so the little cock shaped plug on my end slipped welcomely home. It was an incredible turn on, looking down my excited little body and seeing a hard cock jutting out. I walked over to my sweetie who still stood there obediently silent. I ran my fingers gently over his deliciously smooth body. In heels I am a little taller than him, itself a delicious feeling. I nipped the skin of his neck making him gasp a little, then stroked lightly along his hard cock.

"Snap!" I said, giggling at my own joke. I ran my tongue along the ridge of his perfect little ear and whispered: "I think mine is bigger than yours! Do you think you can take it all, baby? You ready to be my bitch?"

He moaned a quiet "yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, M'lady," He corrected himself, so quietly it was almost a whisper.

"What do you want?" I asked, mischievously, loving the feeling of power and loving how insecure he seemed.

"I want you to fuck my ass, M'lady. Fuck me and make me your bitch!" He looked frightened and excited, his voice was strangled.

I pushed him down, saying: "Suck me!" He went to his knees. I held the big plastic cock to his lips. He looked up at me, his eyes moist with excitement, desire and humiliation. "Do it!" I ordered and obediently he took it between his lips. Damn, he looked sexy! He was tenderly making love to my cock, I've seen enough porn to know this was not the greedy feasting of gay and rough porn, this was the deliciously sensual cravings of passionate girl porn. He making love to my cock with all the attentive fervor that he lavished on my pussy. I wished that this fake cock had nerve endings so I could feel the delicate fluttering of his tongue and the caress of his lips. I got a little lost in the moment, the pot and his fabulous cock sucking show mesmerizing me. The gentle motions of my end of the strap on eventually broke through the trance and a stronger need broke through. I began to thrust forward feeling the short stump slip within my wet pussy and the bumpy surface above it teasing my lips and very excited clit.

"You suck like a girl!" I groaned, pleasure rippling through me. "A cock sucking princess pleasuring her prince charming! You love it, don't you!" I wouldn't let him take his mouth off my cock. I didn't need his words, his eyes said it all, I just wanted his compliance. "You trust me, don't you?" I asked.

His eyes said yes, a little frightened "yes."

I pushed hard against him, my hands in his hair. My cock slid in deeper. I felt him resist and then gag. I held his head tightly, with his hands cuffed behind him he was at my mercy. I felt the prickle of pleasure dancing through my clit. The need for release was huge and I knew then that I was going to cum fucking his face and all mercy left me. I began fucking in and out of his mouth, grinding against his every resistance, the little ridges on my end of the thick pole nudging and rubbing my clit with every push and grind of my hips. I was mad with desire and the sensation built quickly, overtaking me and driving me moaning and gasping over the edge as I gripped his head tightly almost unaware of him writhing and gagging.

"Suck it! Suck me! Suck me!" I cried out as the delirium of orgasm rolled over me. Not caring about his discomfort but delighting in it, heady with the power and control I had and wild with the feeling of total dominance and his total subjugation. A shock wave of pleasure jolted through me, my clit pounding with lust filled joy. I ground my clit hard against the cock buried deep in his tortured throat as wave after wave of pleasure rose up from my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah, Ohhhhhhhh, you beautiful whore." I moaned, reveling in the pleasure. eeking all I could. Eventually, I relaxed, releasing my death grip. He fell away from me gasping for air, coughing and gagging. I slumped against the wall, breathing hard, the strength of the orgasm stunning me a bit. Then watching him curled on the floor I began gathering myself.

I crouched down beside him, caressing his head, shoulders, back and neck. His breathing calmed and he slowly began to respond to my soothing touch.

"Thank you." He said quietly, turning and laying his head on my breast.

I was a little stunned. I was feeling that I owed him an apology and I was getting thanks. We relaxed a bit, sharing my glass of wine and talked about it. He sheepishly admitted to have truly enjoyed the whole scene. It didn't take long before I felt the stirring begin again in my greedy pussy. Talking about sex always turns me on. It was obviously having a similar effect on my pretty hubby, because he turned slightly and began to kiss my breast, seeking out my nipple which was pretty simple in the half cup basque. He lapped at it with his tongue and then sucked the rapidly hardening tip between his talented lips.

The gentle pleasure was delightful. I moaned involuntarily, moving a little to give him better access. "What am I going to do with my beautiful little slave boy now?" I mused.

"Whatever you wish, m'lady." He replied, taking his mouth off my nipple for just a second before easing the other from its confines and returning to his wonderful task.

"I might want to fuck you." I stated matter of factly.

"Mmmmmm" He grinned at me, lapping at the sensitive tip, wiggling his ass. "My boy pussy is all yours! M'lady."

I slapped it, hard. He gasped. I slapped him again and asked: "Who is the slave?"

"I am your slave, You are my Queen, M'lady." He replied, looking a little less pleased with himself.

"And I do what I want!" I slapped him again, then raked my long nails across the red mark I had left.

He moaned, but his mouth never left my nipple. I snaked my hand between us and found his cock satisfyingly hardening in soft sexy hairless bliss.

I bent my mouth to his neck and bit him, sucking and chewing on his sensitive skin, determined to leave a mark that would remind him of this night for a while. I kissed my way up his neck to his ear and nipped it with my teeth before whispering: "Do you trust me? "

"Completely, M'lady." He answered obsequiously.

"I want to fuck a girl tonight!" I felt his cock twitch in my hand but he stayed silent. Stroking him gently I purred: "With your pretty blonde curls and your pretty face and your cute figure, you will make a sexy girl, you should wear my new lingerie, then it will get the treatment it deserves. Be my slave girl tonight, you won't regret it!" His cock was rock hard in my hand; it was all the response I needed.

I got up to get him ready. He was getting up behind me when he said: "Well this should be interesting."

I knew that he was feeling a little humiliation over what was about to happen and this was his nervous reaction, but I wasn't having any of it. I turned and slapped him hard in the face. "You will not speak again tonight." I roared. I had knocked him back onto his knees, I grabbed the collar on his neck and glowered down at him: "You will do everything I command wordlessly, not a word. If I do ask you a question, you may kiss my hand to answer yes. There is no "no". I will gag you, tie you down and rape you, if I have to. Do not make me!"

He looked truly scared now. Good! He needed to!

"Go and get a spliff and another glass of wine for me." I pushed my foot against the shrinking meat in his crotch. "If you are a good girl and please me in every way, we may be able to make this a very interesting evening indeed."

I turned away and headed to the wardrobe to pick out an outfit for my slave gurl.

When he returned, suitably chastened, I dressed him. I shared both the wine and the pot with him as I first did his makeup sitting on his lap cooing sweet nothings in his pretty little ears. He was wonderfully compliant about the make up after initial silent reluctance and by the time I was done and clipping on dangly earrings he was relaxed and thoroughly back into the game, a firm bulge pushing insistently at my thigh. I gave him two healthy sprays of perfume on his neck then scooted back a little to gently apply a liberal coating of my favorite scented body lotion to his cock and balls. Now he was wonderfully smooth, slippery and hard and smelled gorgeous. He moaned softly and I looked at his face, the sound was a little feminine and so was the mouth it came from. I was pleased with my handiwork, it hadn't taken much with his delicate features and he had become a pretty girl with sultry lips and more than a hint of bedroom eyes. I pulled some of his hair back and tied it with a ribbon then rolled black stockings up his legs. He loved the feeling that gave him, his cock was ramrod stiff. I stroked its slick hardness and had to work hard at resisting the cravings of my greedy little pussy which was crying out for me to push him back on the bed and fill my own hot wet folds with that gorgeous hard cock.

Steeling myself, I stood him up, put a garter belt on him then went to my anniversary package. The short little lacey nightie fit his slim body well and the matching boy short panties had surprisingly strong elastic. I love taking pictures, posing him for the camera and this was so perfect that I couldn't resist. Some of my favorite porn is our home made stuff, photos and videos we've made of each other. Now I took the time to pose him for shots. Standing in heels and lingerie, his girlie good looks and his rock hard cock standing trapped by the elastic of the pink lace panties. His smoothly shaved balls hanging out of the crotchless hole he had no doubt imagined fucking me through. Damn, he looked sexy and I told him so.,.

I felt mean ruining such a wonderful erection that when my first two attempts to quell it failed, I took a large squirt of lube, spread his ass cheeks and as my fingers slipped into him, I took his cock into my mouth. I love his cock, it's not huge but just perfectly formed and I can take it all the way to the root. I took him all the way in, over and over. My eyes roamed over this sexy girl, her look of wanton abandon as I made love to her beautiful cock. I caressed the head of it with my lips and tongue before sinking it deep into my mouth where the muscles of my throat gripped it. Over and over again I sank mouth down over him, thrilling myself with my own depravity. Working my fingers ever deeper into his ass, first one, then two as his tight little hole eased its resistance. I fucked him in rhythm with my mouth feeling his hips bucking to the twin sensations. He was so turned on, had waited so long, and has such a wonderfully sensitive ass, that it was all over in a minute or two. He came in thick ropes, filling my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed some but, as his spasms slowed, I stood up and kissed him hard, thrusting my tongue into his mouth and filling his mouth with his own cum. He was surprised but wonderfully compliant. "Don't swallow, ordered, milking the last of his ropey goo into my hand.

I lapped it from my own cupped palm, then returned my mouth to his, I resumed our lusty kiss, swirling our tongues in the musky mess, my fingers finding their way back down the slimy groove of his ass to torment the puckered little ring again. Finally breaking free of our kiss, leaving his cum in his mouth for a few more sexy photos, this time with his less turgid cock tucked neatly into the pink lace panties. I took photos of us both, me taller, black clad, him shorter, clearly my sub.

I caught him looking in the full length mirror, clearly checking himself out. "Like what you see??" I asked, offering him my hand.

He kissed it eagerly by way of reply.

"Baby, you are so sexy!" I murmured into his ear huskily, standing behind the gurl he had become, my black clad arm possessively wrapped around her. "I own you!" I purred, my hand stroking down his slim body. "I might keep you like this all weekend, baby, keep my gurl under my control all weekend! Will you do that for me baby? Be my gurl all weekend? " My hand had found my gurls cock, the stretchy lace fabric was impressive, it contained a nicely hardening shaft, encasing it perfectly bulging a horizontal sausage, a perfect cage.

I didn't need any further affirmative response from my gurl but I offered her my hand again anyway, after I had teasingly caressed her straining cock long enough to elicit a moan. She kissed it eagerly of course, and several times. She was looking at me in the mirror as she did so, then dropping them coyly away from my gaze. "I am going to use you all weekend, slut. I will be fucking your pretty face and gurl pussy all weekend. I might even go online and find you a boyfriend to come and join in!" She kissed my hand over and over until I ran my thumb over her lips when she greedily sucked it in like the cock she wanted it to be.

I ran my other hand down the back of her lacy panties, stroking and caressing the tight little bubble butt within. My fingers found the opening and slipped inside to the slick hot valley between her two perfect buttocks now slick with lube. I teased my fingers over the tight little bundle of nerves at the opening, heard a gasp and watched the pretty face in the mirror react to my teasing. I pressed a finger directly on the moist ring of muscle. The look of need on the pretty face was gorgeous, I slipped my over sucked thumb out of the pretty red lips and held it there. Now her need was greater, both ends needing filling. Her ass pushed back against the gentle pressure, I added more pressure but didn't enter the tight little hole. Just stroked it teasingly. I thought about relaxing her silence rule by giving her the one word: please. It would be satisfying to hear her beg. But then thought better of it, I planned to tease this little bitch for a long time tonight, how much more fun it would be to have her unable to beg other than with her eyes and body. She pushed back further, desperate anticipation on her face, my finger always there, but not enough to satisfy. It turned me on so much to see my hubby that desperate and to be holding all the cards. "I bent forward and bit down on his neck, he didn't stop pushing back with his butt, just started moaning. I pushed in with my fingers, two forcing their way into his slick hole as deep as they would go. He gasped, then moaned again as I withdrew them and gasped in a deep pleasure as I drove them back in and began fucking him slowly for eight or ten strokes. All the while sucking and chewing on his neck.

"I own you. You're my bitch now. You can't help yourself, can you! Fuck, you look so desperate. You love this don't you? You love being my little gurl toy?" I slipped my fingers out of the hot hole and offered him the hand for a kiss, thinking that he wouldn't go there, but he did. He kissed my hand and licked and sucked the mixture of lube and his own slime off my fingers. What a turn on!

"Get on the bed, Bitch. On your knees!" He complied and I slipped off the miniskirt and pulled the dildo harness back on, sliding the little plug inside my welcoming pussy. I know I must have moaned because he turned to look at me. He watched me coat my big cock with lube, stroking it sexily, loving the feel of its thick meatiness, gloating at him. I pushed him and he fell forwards onto the pillows, his panty clad ass pointed up and out at me presenting me with an incredibly sexy view: his smooth hairless balls hang down out of the pretty hole in the crotch of the panties, framed by the pink satin seams, a pink bow decorated the back of them, holding the material together before parted again through which the hungry little hole was clear to see. Another squirt of goo in and around his now slightly open hole and I held the head of my cock at his entrance for a second then pushed.

If I could relive those next few minutes a thousand times, I would! The tight little puckered hole resisted for a moment but as I increased the pressure with a thrust of my hips it yielded and with a gasp and a groan from my gurly hubby, my big hard cock slipped inside. The sight of my big round cock head perpetrating the little virgin hole was thrilling and I desperately wanted to drive it all the way home but I held off, listening to the gasping and panting slowly subside as my pretty little virgin became accustomed to my girth. This was, after all, just as much about her as me! As her groans stopped and her panting subsided, I began to rock my hips gently. I was rewarded with quiet moaning and i persisted until even that became quiet. then I pushed in deeper and, joy of joys, saw the entire shaft slip slowly inside. Again, the panting and gasping, and again I held myself there quietly murmuring my approval. Then I began to grind my hips, sending pulses of pleasure from my clit and pussy lips all the way through me fueling the desire for more. I stayed there rocking deep inside that perfect ass, reveling in the pleasure, my desire and last increasing until it no longer mattered whether the gasps and moaning I heard were from pleasure or pain, I just needed to fuck.

I eased back, watching the shaft slide out all the way until only the head remained inside, the lips clinging tightly to the slimy shaft. I rocked my hips forward again driving deep. This time I didn't stop, just ground my hips a little and withdrew, my fucking was slow and steady and deliberate. Stroke after stroke, I fucked deep inside that compliant ass. I couldn't have stopped for anything, I was so lost in a fog of lust and desire. My clit sang out with pleasure at every tormenting nudge of the fat bristles, my eyes drank in the sight of the big thick cock fucking in and out of that perfect rounded lace clad bubble butt. My strokes got faster and faster as the frenzy of lust overwhelmed me and I pounded unrelentingly, furiously thrilling at the gasps and squeals of my victim until my own drowned them out and I came in a torrent of flashing, grinding flesh.

12