Queen Katie Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Katie make her husband the Ultimate Cuckold?
6.1k words
4.13
66.7k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeyGee
MikeyGee
65 Followers

It was the morning after Katie and Mark's incredible encounter with Phillip, Katie's bull. Katie awoke with a smile on her face and feeling frisky. She rolled over to her husband placing her hand on his chest and absent-mindedly allowing her hand to fondle his chest, stomach, and moving lower. She was then reminded of her husband's state when her hand reached his groin area. She was used to finding morning wood, but, this morning instead, her hands found Mark's cock locked up in a plastic chastity device. She was disappointed at first. She wanted to be fucked by her husband. She loved him so much and was really horny. Her hands continued to caress her husband's still sleeping body as he started to stir.

Instinctively, Mark's body rolled toward his wife's and he reached out to grab her breasts, her hips, and her ass – like he had done countless times before. He could literally do it in his sleep. It was then, as his legs intertwined with hers, that he felt the weight around his cock and balls.

"Oh yeah," he thought, "My cock is locked up – shit!" But he was so turned on. He wanted his wife so badly – he couldn't remember ever needing her this much. His hands roamed all over her body and he started to furiously suck on her nipples while his hand made its way to her, by now, soaking wet pussy. Her legs parted slightly allowing her husband's fingers to rub against her swollen clitoris and the inside of her steaming labia. Katie moaned softly as she pushed her husband's head downward. She needed some relief after all.

Mark took the hint and kissed down Katie's body and began to lick her inner thighs and swollen lips. Finally, he allowed his tongue to graze over her clit – lightly at first. Then faster and stronger. It was then that the day's first words were spoken.

"Mmmmm, that's good, cuckold. Get your wife's pussy ready for a good fucking from her bull." This drove Mark wild with excitement. The reminder of what he had seen the night before, his own denial, his intense and growing need all brought him to a flurry. He began to finger fuck her vigorously while licking, sucking, and lightly biting his wife's clitoris. Katie threw her head back, her legs pushing against the bed as her orgasm overcame her. She held Mark's head tightly against her shaved pussy as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

As she came down from her intense pleasure, she pulled Mark up to kiss her. "Mmmm, I can taste myself on your lips. I taste good, don't I?"

"Yes, you taste amazing – the best," Mark wasn't lying – he loved the way her pussy tasted.

"Thank you, sweetheart, and thank you for that nice orgasm. You are really good at fucking me with your mouth and fingers. I like the way you make me cum." She then reached down to cup Mark's penis cage and balls. "How are you doing down there? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Only when I start to get hard. I woke up a couple of times last night cuz I was having sexy dreams and getting hard."

"Sexy dreams?" Katie smiled, "Like what?"

Mark blushed a little, "I was dreaming about you and Phillip. I dreamed I was watching him fuck you really hard with a huge cock while I sat nearby unable to do anything – I couldn't even touch myself."

Katie laughed, "That was no dream, sweetheart, that's what happened last night. It's not a fantasy, but it's now reality."

"I know," Mark shook his head, "but I am still dreaming about it. Crazy, huh?"

Katie pulled Mark close and gave him a big kiss rubbing her pussy on his cock cage as she whispered, "Crazy – maybe, but definitely hot. I'm so fucking hot right now. I cannot wait to get fucked again. Too bad you are locked up." Then she broke off her kiss and started getting dressed. "Let's get some breakfast, I'm starving."

Mark stood there for a minute not knowing what to do. He was not thinking clearly – lost in a haze of his own arousal and unable to do anything about it. He needed release, but couldn't get any. He wanted to grab his wife, to kiss her deeply, to touch her, to fondle her, but every time he did, his frustration grew more. He was stuck in an endless loop of arousal and frustration. She really had become the center to his universe. He finally started to get dressed and followed his wife out the door. He would go wherever she wanted.

At breakfast, Katie ate lightly knowing she was going to be meeting her bull at 10:00. Mark ate ravenously. All his angst had really had him burning many calories – tossing and turning. The couple held hands and Mark stroked Katie's hair and stared deeply into her eyes when she spoke. Katie reveled in the attention. She loved the feeling of being adored – especially by a man like Mark, a man she loved so much. To anyone looking at the couple, they would think they were newlyweds.

"You will not be coming with me to see Phillip today," Katie stated matter-of-factly.

Mark's face showed sadness, but also resignation. He had sensed this. "Okay, I understand," he said.

"It's just that I think Phillip holds back a little when you are around. Or maybe it's me. I'm not sure. While I'm getting fucked, I just want to be there in the moment, not worried about work, taxes, your feelings – whatever. It prevents me from completely letting go."

"I get it," Mark responded, "although, I can't believe you and Phillip held back last night. That was super hot."

Katie blushed a little. It was really hot, but she also knew something Mark did not. "Yes, it was really hot, but it has been hotter."

Mark was blown away. That was the sexiest thing he had ever seen, the biggest orgasms he had ever seen his wife have, and here she is telling him it gets even better. He shook his head..."wow," was all he managed to get out. "Okay then. I want you to have the hottest experience possible. You can tell me all about it later tonight."

"Thank you, sweetie." Katie gave Mark a quick peck on the cheek, took a sip of her coffee, and made her way to the door.

Phillip was pleased to see Katie. She showed up right on time – she would not dare to be late for her bull lest he punish her; although, she did like the way he punished her. There were few words spoken as he undressed her slowly kissing each piece of exposed skin as it was revealed – the nape of the neck, the collarbone, the tops of her breasts, her stomach, her hips, her thighs, calves and feet. Finally, as he removed her bra and panties he allowed his lips to suckle on her nipples, and his tongue to graze ever-so-lightly across her labia which was already quite damp.

Fully clothed himself, Phillip directed Katie to the bed. She saw there were handties and restraints, a blindfold, and small earbuds at the top of the bed. Next to the bed was a large duffle bag she could only assume was filled with toys and gadgets meant to bring her pleasure, or maybe pain, or both. She knew she was in for something different today.

Phillip laid her back holding her arms above her head where he placed her hands in the handties, pulling them tight. Katie's hands were now held firmly above her head. Phillip looked into her eyes, licked his lips, and then ran his hands along her face and down her body – surveying his domain.

Phillip then looked straight at her, "You are mine. I want you to think about that for a second. You are tied up, powerless. I can do what I want to you. I will do what I want to you. If you try to stop me, you will be punished." His look appeared a little sinister and it gave Katie pause. She was a little frightened. She started to wonder how well she knew this man. She had a safe word, but that was just a word. Would he really stop if she said it? She could only know if she did, and she didn't really want to. He was really fucking with her mind now.

Phillip continued as he picked up the blindfold, "Of course, I don't want you to see what I am doing to you, or how I am doing it. I want you to be surprised, so...no peaking." He placed the blindfold snuggly over her eyes. Katie could now hear him walking around the room shuffling things around a bit. She was breathing heavily and could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest. Fear and excitement were building – she was getting a little lightheaded and he had barely touched her.

Katie felt the bed tilt toward her side as Phillip sat down next to her. "I also don't want you to hear what I am doing so you can listen to this nice music while I play." With that Phillip placed the earbuds in her ears and then something on top of them to hold them in place. There was a moment or two of silence, then Katie heard some slow music with a heavy bass. It was very rhythmic, not at all displeasing, but the hum of the music drowned out all other noise. She was simply lost in the dark with only the music to hear. Her only remaining senses were touch, smell and taste. Phillip was bound to use those as well – probably quite a bit, she thought.

Katie's other senses seemed to become more acute. She could smell Phillip's cologne or deodorant, shampoo, she didn't know what it was, but it was quite pleasant and very manly. She felt him lean in and begin kissing her neck as his hands roamed over her breasts and stomach. Her skin seemed quite sensitive – more sensitive than normal due to the lack of other senses. Katie let out a sigh as she inhaled his scent deeply. She wanted him – badly.

Then there was a pause, she felt the bed move and he was gone. She was so aroused she was pressing her legs together putting a little pressure on her clit. Then she felt it - in the middle of her chest, between her breasts, something warm and tingly. The sensation continued down her stomach to her pubic bone. Something was being dribbled over her skin. She thought it must be warmed massage oil, but she didn't care. It felt wonderful. Then hands were on her body rubbing the oil all over her skin – from her neck and shoulders, over her breasts and erect nipples, to her hips. As the hands grasped her bosom, she arched her back and moaned softly.

The oil then was dribble on her thighs, calves, and feet. The hands began to massage her feet then moved upward towards the knee and then to her thighs. She parted her legs, inviting the hands to probe her more deeply – she needed release. Her tension was building, but the hands stopped inside her thighs before finding her spot. It was then that she made her first mistake. She made a demand, "touch me," escaped her lips as she pushed her dripping pussy towards the massaging hands actually lightly grazing one of them. The hands left her body, and 5 seconds later the music abruptly stopped.

"NO!" was all she heard. Then the music began again, but now the hands grabbed her by the ankles and rolled her body over onto her stomach with her hands still above her head at the top of the bed. Then the hands pushed on the bottoms of her feet bending her knees forcing her ass up into the air. She knew she had disobeyed, and now she would be punished. This was bound to hurt, but she loved it.

It was at this point she realized she was Phillip's. She was turned on because she had no control whatsoever over what was happening to her, but it turned her on – just like Mark. Mark had given up all control to her, and he liked it – it turned him on. Mark's pleasure (angst, arousal, etc.) went on for days, weeks, months, ... hell, maybe years. Katie's pleasure was more fleeting, but she could engage in it anytime she wanted, or rather, when her Bull wanted – which seemed to be often. They were both aroused by the lack of control in their erotic encounters. Katie was rewarded with mind-blowing orgasms, while Mark was living in a constant state of arousal – seemingly on the edge of orgasm all the time. Torture for some is pleasure to others, like the spanking Katie was receiving – the slap of Phillip's hand bringing her thoughts back to the present and the burning pain/pleasure in her ass cheeks which radiated forward to her pussy and clit.

Katie felt herself being turned over back onto her back - the music still pulsating in her ears. The tempo had increased and the song included some moaning in the background, it was all very erotic. She felt the hands return to her body with more lotion, oil, or whatever it was. Her massage continued, but this time she felt something more – a tongue maybe? Something soft and wet was tracing around her body from her hips to her stomach – all over. She only concluded it was a tongue when it got to her nipples. She felt it flick first one nipple, then the other. Then her whole areola was engrossed and sucked into Phillip's mouth. At least she thought it was Phillip. She really had no way of knowing at this point, nor did she care. The feeling of suction on her breasts was intense and shot down her nerve endings straight to her clit. She began writhing her hips. She was simply on fire. Then she felt what she had been longing for – a hand on her inner thigh making its way to her drenched pussy.

The hand rubbed along the outside of her labia teasing her clitoris, but not making full direct contact. Meanwhile, the tongue traced away from her boobs down to her navel and soon joined the hand tracing her labia. Katie arched her back and a loud moan escaped her lips as the tongue finally found her clitoris and began lapping at it. The sensations shot up and down her spine when a finger found its way into her wetness while the tongue continued its assault. The euphoria continued as the tongue and finger moved in a steady rhythm – almost in time to the music still playing in the darkness. She had no other awareness of the world except the music in her ears and the feelings in her pussy, and the moment seemed to last an eternity. She really had no way of knowing how long it lasted. It was heavenly.

Phillip continued to lick around her clitoris while his middle finger lightly tapped her g-spot. Katie's breathing was getting more erratic. She liked to hold her breath as she got close to orgasm to heighten the sensation. As she caught her breath, Phillip knew she was close. He could feel it with his finger. Then suddenly, Katie let out a huge gasp as her pussy contracted on Phillip's finger pushing it out of her slamming down on the entrance to her vagina. Simultaneously, fluid gushed out of Katie's urethra hitting Phillip in the face and her body started to spasm from her toes to her shoulders and she tossed her head back and forth screaming incoherently "aaahhhh." She had turned into a full-fledged squirter.

Having found Katie's new talent, Phillip repeated the trick several times. Katie's body, covered in sweat from the intense orgasms was weak, tired, and tingling all over. She had cum a dozen times before she finally felt Phillip's large body crawl between her legs. Her head was swimming from repeated massive orgasms and the music still playing in her head. She was still blind, seeing only the darkness of the blindfold. She was exhausted, and she hadn't even been fucked yet. Instead of feeling Phillip's large cock, as she expected, the music turned off for an instant. She heard Phillip's voice, "drink." It was then that she felt a straw on her lips. She sucked in cool refreshing water. She was so thirsty. She didn't even realize; however, she determined that Phillip must know she lost a lot of fluids in her sweat and from her dripping cunt. After a few moments to let the water do its magic, she heard Phillip's voice again, "now I will fuck you. Tell me you want me."

Katie's voice was shaky. She was so exhausted. Still staring into the darkness, she didn't know which way to face as she uttered her request, "Yes, please fuck me. I need you to fuck me."

With that, the music started to play again. She felt her legs being pulled apart and fingers manipulating her pussy lips. Her hands were still tied above her head as they had been this whole time. Then she felt the presence of something at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly she felt Phillip's weight shift on the bed as her lips widened to accept his massive cock. Her pussy had cum so many times on his fingers, it had actually gotten tighter. Now the pussy was being forced open-wide by a massive tool. She was so wet though, the instrument slid in quite easily, but she was so tight, she felt every millimeter as it slid in. The feeling was beyond amazing and before Phillip was all the way in, she felt her pussy clench down and another intense orgasm shot up her spine and she was bucking frantically on the bed. Phillip held her body in place – she could not escape his cock. Instead she just succumbed to the pleasure and moaned and yelled and came again and again. The orgasms continued from this moment on coming in waves. She lost count; didn't know when it would end; she simply became a pussy that was in a continuous state of orgasm. She had never experienced so much pleasure in one session.

Finally, Phillip came in an enormous burst filling her pussy and flowing out her onto the already soaked sheets below. Indeed the bed was covered by a soaked sheet, a couple of soaked towels, and one remaining pillow – also soaked. The combination of sweat, spilled water, Katie's flowing pussy, and massage oil was now joined by Phillip's impressive volume of cum. The scent of sex filled the air as Katie's eyes were uncovered and her hands released from their confines. Her shoulders were sore, her pussy was wrecked, but she had never been more satisfied. She couldn't think; she could barely speak. All she could say was "wow," as she cuddled up next to Phillip to relax for a few minutes.

As they settled down, drank some water and reflected on the numerous orgasms, positions, and newfound skills, Phillip educated Katie on the nature of their relationship and Katie's new relationship with her husband.

"He is a cuckold now, Katie," Phillip told her. "He has tasted what it is to be aroused beyond belief, to be denied, to be left behind while the object of his passion chooses to be with another man. The jealousy, arousal, confusion, and angst are a potent mix. They create a cocktail in his brain very much like a drug. And like any drug, he will continually want more as his tolerance builds. Eventually, he will become or want to become the ultimate cuckold."

Katie looked quizzically, "The ultimate cuckold?"

"Yes," Phillip continued, "but at the same time, a similar drug is working on you. You are at an age where you need more and more sex. You have rediscovered something – you are an insatiable woman. Even now, you just had what? A couple of dozen orgasms? And if you really think about it, although you are sore, you really are still aroused, aren't you?"

Katie had to admit, even though her body couldn't take it, she knew she was still horny. "Yeah," was all she could say.

"The more sex you get, the more great sex you get, the more you will want. This will make you the ultimate hot wife – a sexy nymph who needs cock all the time. Together, you two will be the ultimate cuckold/hotwife couple. I can see it starting already."

"So, what does that mean? What is the ultimate cuckold?" Katie was a little scared to ask.

"The good news for you is the ultimate cuckold is completely devoted to his wife – to giving her pleasure, to taking care of her, to loving her, to providing for her. In fact, to anyone on the outside, he is a perfect loving, affectionate, and attentive husband." This all sounded great to Katie.

"Of course," Phillip continued, "the reason for this attention is that his ultimate hotwife is one horny little bitch who can't get enough sex. The twist is that the ultimate cuckold is not allowed any sex at all with his hotwife."

"Wait a minute," Katie was surprised. "No sex at all?"

"Nope, not the ultimate cuckold," Phillip was so certain. "You see, he loves being aroused, driven crazy, brought to the brink but denied. Each time you fuck another man instead of him, tease him, deny him, his arousal goes up but so does his tolerance. Once he cums, it's all over. Then he has to build it back up again, but since his tolerance rose you have to tease him more, deny him longer to get the same thrill. Eventually, that time frame becomes indefinite."

MikeyGee
MikeyGee
65 Followers
12