Queen of Hearts Ch. 01: The New Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

Lily took a step back and the world around us changed. We were standing back in the bedroom we woke up in, and Lily was slipping her bra off. There were those perky nipples again, practically calling out to me. Looking at them made my own start to push against my t-shirt.

The illogical nature of this situation was not lost on me. Here I was, dreaming, getting turned on by some topless dream girl. I couldn't deny how real it all felt, though. I reached up and touched my hard nipple through the shirt. It felt amazing, as I expected. Lily smiled as she watched my finger draw circles around my nipple.

"There you go..." She cupped her hands around both of her breasts, nipples poking out between her fingers. I found myself mimicking her, grabbing my own dainty tits and pushing them upward.

"Mmm..." I moaned aloud in spite of myself. I closed my eyes then, for just a moment. I gasped when a hand suddenly touched the front of my panties, which nearly made my knees buckle from the sensation. At once I realized my pants were gone and Lily's grinning face was inches away from my own.

One hand settled on my lower back while the other teased me down below, pressing the silky fabric into me gently. Meanwhile, Lily gazed into my eyes, melting my objections by the second.

Surprisingly, I made the next move. Never once had I considered kissing another girl for any reason, and in the blink of an eye my lips were locked on hers. Our bodies pressed together, and I felt her luscious breasts engulfing mine. My skin was bare - t-shirt gone. Whether it was her doing or my own, I'll never know, but it was a wonderful feeling all the same.

I buried my fingers in her golden hair as our tongues danced. Briefly that stupid Katy Perry song flashed through my mind. I kissed a girl... And I definitely liked it in that moment. Her expert fingerwork made the experience all the more blissful. Lily was rubbing my panties with the perfect rhythm, pushing just enough to open me a little with her middle finger.

Her other hand squeezed my butt cheek, tugging lightly at my panties and in the process driving me wild. In my sudden lust I pushed my crotch against her, trapping her hand in the warmth between us.

"Ooh!" Lily squealed and licked my lips. She pushed her lower body back into mine and wiggled her fingers just over my clit.

"Aah!" I cried out in pleasure, leaning my forehead against hers. Dream or not, the sensations felt very real. I hadn't had many sexual partners in the real world, and no one had ever made me feel this good before.

But it wasn't real, no matter how good it felt. And I didn't want to be trapped in a dream.

I pulled away from her, panting and a little sweaty. Lily frowned and pouted.

"Aw, didn't you like it, Jessie?"

I nodded, then shook my head. "Y- No, I don't want this. I want to wake up." It was amazing, for sure, but I still wanted out and I knew it. I crossed my arms to cover my chest, then quickly realized I could just will my shirt into existence and did so.

Lily sighed and turned around, her summer dress materializing on her body once more. "You can't do that, Jessie... You'll feel differently soon, I'm sure." She started to walk toward the door. "Take some time to think about it."

"Wait!" I called out. "Where are you going?"

She stopped to look back at me, and I saw what appeared to be true sorrow in her face. "I'm going to talk to the other Bunnies. I thought you were finally coming around... I feel like a horrible Guide now. You-" She stopped mid-sentence, as if giving up. "I'll see you later, Jessie..." With that, she vanished, not even bothering to use the door.

------

I sat on the bed, confused, upset, angry... All the negative emotions flowed through me. In some ways I felt bad for making Lily feel bad. In other ways I was mad at her for starting the whole thing by showing up in my dreams. Of course, none of it was rational at all, which made my head spin with questions.

As I calmed down after the whole experience, my thoughts became clearer. Lily wasn't the problem. It was this Queen. The Queen of Hearts, they called her? Just who was she? How in the world can anyone trap people in a dream?

That brought an unsettling thought. It was a dream, in my head. Was I... Trapping myself? I laid back and closed my eyes. I felt like crying again. Instead, my mind wandered, and I fell into what I suppose was sleep, however that works in a dream world.

12