Queen of Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, nothing wrong with any of that. And pass the wine."

I topped off the glasses as she continued. Michelle seemed, oddly enough, spellbound. She had relaxed into the chair she had settled on and was slowly twisting her hair. I might have been a little jealous if she hadn't looked quite so lovely. It was an odd feeling watching a person that I was enthralled with as she was enthralled with someone else.

Mom took a sip of her wine and continued. "So, I came home one day and made a list. A list of principles I guess. Be as true to my self as I can, no holding back. Dare to do things that scare me. And live the most powerfully sensual life that I can. I'd probably be embarrassed about that last bit since you're my kid and all, but I've been practicing the first two principles fairly rigorously for a while now."

"No, Mom. Don't be embarrassed. I think it's kind of fantastic. We tend to hide behind so much bullshit. So many doubts. It's refreshing to hear you shedding all that. Being who you are. And clearly it's healthy. I mean, you're in better shape now than you've ever been as far as I can tell. And Michelle here will attest to the effectiveness of embracing locker room nudism. Please don't punch me, dear."

"Fine. No punching, but you two can stop trying to embarrass me now. I've had enough wine and enough time to adjust. And yes, I admit. I think Anna is fuckin' hot. No point in hiding it. Especially since I'd already told you that before I knew that... well, that all this ... And with the wine... well, yeah, it's easier to just be. And be comfortable. Even with locker room nudists."

"Oh Mikey, honey, if it were just the locker room..."

"Anna, you may be trying to embarrass me and make me blush, but you're just going to make me flirty instead."

"Fair enough hon. But, it is actually true that I've sort of gotten into the whole bare ass life, myself. The locker room just sort of sprang out of me not caring anymore. Remember I was telling you about the Caribbean? Well, that's where I got started... very fun to be topless on a beach early on. Then I found a nudist resort. Then imported all that to spots around here. I mean, I don't hang out at the RV parks -- those aren't much fun- but Haulover was nice. Black's is beautiful. Hippie Hollow was an experience. So, yeah, truth be told, I kind of let everything hang out a lot more than you'd think."

"Well, I'll be damned. Here I thought I was getting to see something special."

"Oh Mikey, I like to think that I'm pretty special. Remember, 'Magnificent.'"

"Yes, dear. They are pretty great. But seriously, nudism, huh? Not worried about your baby boy picturing you all naked?"

Mom looked over at me, "Well, I guess I am now. But you know, you were filling him in on the details earlier, no? Besides, what does it matter. When he was young I had a quite bohemian crowd around here. I'm not sure there were three bras in my friend crowd. The body is the body. No need to freak out. I'm all about accepting who I am, nowadays. The boy will have to get used to hearing about it anyway."

I leaned in and stage whispered, "I think the boy is all grown up. I bet he won't be too freaked out if he hears about it. Besides, don't tell anybody but he's been to Haulover, too."

Anna looked me up and down, "No shit?"

Michelle turned toward me, "No shit?"

"No shit. Spring Break Junior year. Seemed like the thing to do at the time."

"Well that's a relief. I would hate to freak you out, but I'm not really crazy about lying as I get into this whole goddess-self thing."

I nodded and said, "No need, your worship. Be who you need to be. I freak out less obviously than you might imagine. At least after we've polished off a couple of bottles of wine."

Michelle stood up and looked at me, grinned and shucked off her jog bra and top in one smooth -- if mildly sweaty- move. "Since you're all bohemian and groovy, you won't care if I get out of this thing, then."

We both chuckled. Anna clapped and said, "I can't imagine anyone would object, girl. You... and they... are also magnificent."

Michelle raised her hands above her head in a gesture of triumph and then, of course, the doorbell rang.

-----

"Saved by the bell?" I asked.

Michelle grabbed the towel we'd been mopping up wine with and tossed it over her shoulder. A move which, I might add, obscured nothing. She grabbed her wallet and walked over to open the door. She swung it wide and said, "Pizza, I presume."

Mom giggled. I belly-laughed. Pizza Guy was slack jawed.

Michelle dug out a couple of bills and handed them across the threshold as she took the boxes from the dude. He managed to sort of squawk, "Ch- Change?"

Michelle said, "Yeah, I say you're already getting a pretty good tip, right?"

"Uh, yeah... uh... just a sec."

He handed her some bills in change and she swapped him back a decent tip. As he started to turn -- somewhat reluctantly- away she added, "Have yourself a magnificent day!"

As Michelle closed the door all we heard was, "I w-."

Presumably she made his day. She certainly made mine.

I stood up and walked over to grab the pizzas off the counter and take them into the living room. I leaned down and whispered in Michelle's ear, "You know I'm going to make you pay for this level of teasing... for a long, long time."

As I turned around she said in full voice, "I'm counting on it Gilgamesh."

Mom returned from the kitchen with a few kitchen towels to use as napkins and started arranging the pizza boxes on coffee tables. She brought out a lighter, fired up a couple of candles and had a seat in the floor.

Michelle hadn't bothered to put a shirt back on so Mom asked with a raised eyebrow, "Are we going for skintastic fashion tonight, or would you like to borrow a clean shirt, Mike?"

"Well, you ARE the host nudist. That's probably up to you, but I'm pretty comfortable as is. I mean, both of you have seen my nipply goodness in other contexts and I've never really considered that nudism might be a thing for me."

"Dear, you are always welcome to share that nipply goodness in my house. Though, there's a chance that you are more a slightly drunken exhibitionist rather than a nudist, if we're being honest."

"Maybe. But I think I like it. And I don't think my boyfriend minds."

"He doesn't," I said simultaneously with Anna as she said, "He doesn't."

We all got a laugh out of that one.

I pointed out, "Besides we're all recently sweaty and the two of you are pretty well covered in red wine so it's not a bad idea to toss that top in the washer. Mind if I put the effected article in the wash, Mom?"

"Oh, that's smart honey. You think of everything. Go ahead. And if Mike decides that she's getting a chill later she can borrow something from me."

I grabbed Michelle's top off the floor and walked toward the utility room off the kitchen.

Anna called out, "Oh Gil."

"Yeah?" I turned and was popped in the face with a wet jog bra and t-shirt that was no longer sweaty but certainly a bit wine soaked.

"Wash mine while you're in there. No reason to do two loads of wine stained clothing when you can do one. Besides we don't want them to stain."

Of course there she was, topless. And magnificent.

"Yes, mother. Practical as always."

I chuckled and took the clothes back to the utility room to soak them for a bit.

This was not what I thought my day at the gym would turn into.

12