Queen of Heaven Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the chaise slide closer and looked up to see Mom spread out in the chair with one hand on a breast and the other at her clit. We were still all here together, but a little bonding for Michelle and I.

As our rhythm picked up, she looked up at me and said, "Here. Now. Under the stars."

"The only place I want to be," I replied.

"Don't be scared, Gil."

"I'm anything but scared, baby."

"You will be. Uh... yeah, right there."

"You don't... mmmm... scare me, Michelle." I, of course, was thinking 'God, don't let this end too soon.' It was awfully close.

"Wanna... uhhhhhh... bet?"

"Now? We're betting. I thought we were fucking."

"We are. And we will. And I don't want... mmmmm... you to uhhhhh... be ... goddamnit, yes. Faster. There. That long stroke. C'mon."

"See, not at all scared of... fffffffuck. Fucking you, babe."

"I'm going to... to..."

"Me too. Go ahead. Lead the way."

"I'm going to coooommmmmmme. And I ... Mmmmmmm... I loooooove you."

She began to shudder and squirm and come like I hadn't seen before. I exploded inside her. We'd never done that before. Never completely together. And never with those words.

I collapsed forward on her. Her hands ran down my back and her legs curled around me.

Michelle whispered softly in my ear, "You should really say something now, dumbass."

"You fucked the words out of me, my love."

"What did you say?"

"I said, you fucked the words out of me, my love. Of course, I love you. Do you have any idea how hard it was to wait and not tell you that I loved you weeks ago? That would have scared the hell out of you. But, yes, of course I love you. I've loved you for some time. I think you know that."

"A girl likes to hear it."

"Yeah, I know it. Good timing. It'll make it easy to remember the first time."

"No shit."

We heard a snuffling and turned our heads. Anna was quietly crying. "Shut up. I always cry at romantic movies."

"We're not a movie, Anna." Michelle said, "And besides, you were the one who told me to hurry up and tell him."

"Of course, I did. He likes a girl that takes charge. I raised him right."

"And I appreciate that."

I looked down at Michelle and said, "Well, you should tell her too, you know."

She giggled. "Yeah, I guess we should just be honest shouldn't we?"

"We're swapping bodily fluids. I think honesty might be the best policy. Besides, I just wondered which of us you would tell first."

"Smart ass."

"But it's a cute ass, don't you think."

She slapped my butt and rolled me over on the towel so that she was sitting astride me. She looked at Anna and said, "C'mere and kiss me Anna. I can't get up without your boy's juices running all down my legs and that's hardly dignified."

Anna walked over and kneeled down next to us.

Michelle reached over and pulled her closer, kissing her warmly, deeply.

"Anna, here's the thing, I love you too."

"Oh, Mikey, I'm really glad to hear you say that. It makes it less awkward that I love you."

I slid a hand up each of their hips and said, "This is all very romantic and such, but we should probably dry off and get inside at some point. I think there will be more sex and if it gets any louder the neighbors are going to get curious."

Anna looked down at me. "I'd say fuck 'em, baby boy, but I think we're all going to have our hands full for the foreseeable. And I'm only prepared to be in love with two people at a time for right now. A girl has to train for these things."

"Even a goddess," I asked?

"Even a goddess. For now. Besides, a concrete poolside is only a good idea for the young. We ancient goddesses prefer a nice comfy bed. Or couch. Or kitchen counter."

"Or shower," Michelle interjected.

"Or shower," Anna affirmed.

"Hey, Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Love you."

"Love you too. And you two, too."

We scrambled up and threw the towels over the chaise to dry. I turned off the lights and locked the back door. By the time I realized that we hadn't eaten anything yet, I heard the shower in the Master Bath starting up.

Well, first things first. Love the ones you love. Dinner can wait.

12