Queen of Heaven Ch. 07

Story Info
Skinny dipping with the boss in the new neighborhood.
5.4k words
4.7
22k
23

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marigny
Marigny
306 Followers

Note: This story takes place over several chapters. Some are faster to the action than others. If speed is your thing, this story isn't really for you. Otherwise, enjoy.

*****

"Gil, I'd hire you just for the company and the pool," Joann spluttered and cleared her eyes. Michelle had rather rudely dunked our guest in the deep end while I had stepped into the water.

Anna laughed and said, "Mikey, don't drown the poor lady. We don't have an alibi if questioned by the police."

"I'll plead guilty to missing my Jojo and needing to cuddle her more than I could bear."

Joann chuckled. "Well, you are awfully bare. I didn't know that Anna and Gil were naturists. I knew you were a harlot, but Gil - not so much."

"Oh he's a harlot too. But the naked thing is Anna's fault."

"Really? Like, Gil grew up naked and never mentioned it?"

"It's not a job interview question, bosslady. Besides, I wasn't growing up. I mean, there were lots of people naked occasionally. It was a bunch of college hippies around the house. But, the casually naked all the time thing is Mom's midlife crisis."

"Hardly a crisis, shithead. Just, you know, a choice."

Michelle climbed onto Joann's back piggyback style and said, "And hardly just Anna, boytoy. I seem to remember you mentioning you were au natural before."

"Well, yeah, it was a beach. I'm open-minded. So, yeah, but not all in the family naked. That's her fault."

"Okay, I take responsibility. My lack of clothing is indicative of my generally bad parenting-"

Michelle added, "and bad friending."

"That too, if it's a word. But I take responsibility for the generally lax moral environment that you two have fallen into. I apologize to you and to Joann for bringing the tone of the place down."

Joann grinned and added, "Well, obviously, I'm outraged. I haven't had a naked woman hug me, even in a piggy back ride, in ages. It's horrifying. And I think I'll just have to protest it by-"

Joann pushed off the bottom of the pool and arched backwards dunking Michelle behind her. They were just little kids playing tonight. It was kind of beautiful. Anna swam up close to me and shoulder-checked me lightly saying, "I think our... I mean your girlfriend enjoys having her old pal around."

"Yeah, she does. And that's pretty great, right? Happy people being happy. Besides, if I don't get bent out of shape by how much she likes you, I can probably handle her being happy playing around with a friend."

"Yeah, you're just a real humanitarian. Putting up with all these tits and asses."

"I'm a martyr to the cause."

"Obviously. Let's grab some pizza and let them play."

"Good idea. Besides, we need to be a little careful with how chummy the three of us are in front of Joann. Michelle can be a less careful than might be a good idea. But, I think we can control ourselves, right?"

"Absolutely. There's no chance that I'll slip you into the bedroom while they are fooling around in the pool. That would never happen."

"Ah. Pizza. Right. Pizza. Control and pizza. Get out of this pool, woman. We have pizza to eat and non-compromising things to think about for a while. No teasing or we're going to have some serious 'splainin' to do."

"Or not explaining. We're grown ups. Even you."

"Nice of you to notice, Mom," I smiled.

"Oh, I noticed. I definitely noticed," she leered. "Now go lay out some towels for the ladies and get one for me as well. I'll put the pizzas out on the patio table and get some plates and napkins just in case we want to act like adults."

"Good idea. It would be nice if I was known at the office as a polite host, and not just the dude who gets naked when he invites you over."

"True. But also, you were reluctantly naked so that has to count. I mean, you were just being polite," she pointed out.

"That will be helpful during the HR intervention. I'll remember that." I grabbed a stack of fresh towels. It really was a good thing that I bought new ones as well. There were plenty available, but now that we were three and swimming all the time. Well it was best to be prepared. Especially with an extra guest.

Stacking two of them on the chaise outside the pool splashzone, I raised my voice a bit to say, "Ladies! I know you're enjoying yourselves. And please continue, but when you're ready there are towels on the chair. Anna's laying the pizza out on the table with napkins and plates and everything."

Michelle playfully splashed my direction, "I thought you liked me wet, baby?"

"You know what I mean, minx. Don't embarrass your friend too much."

"Jojo is wilder than you think, Gil, but I take your point. She might like a pizza and a towel and to act like a mature person. A mature person who is naked and playing in the pool, but still... mature."

Joann backstroked towards the ladder and said through the splashes, "Not too mature, guys. Just mature enough. In comparison, to Chelle."

I was a bit distracted by the view. Joann had been my boss for a few months now. I would be lying if I said that I'd never pictured her naked. Particularly since she revealed that she and Michelle had been lovers. She was beautiful, but on different lines from Michelle. She had short, blonde hair for one thing. I liked that Michelle and Anna had longer hair, but truth be told I'd always had a soft spot for women confidently sporting short dos.

Compounding that, of course was the fact that unbeknownst to me, Jo had blonde tufts of hair in each armpit but (as is in evidence during the backstroke) a completely smooth pubic mound. I have to say, I didn't expect that combination. Thick thighs, a hefty bum, and breasts that, while probably the same cup size as Michelle's were more... free-ranging... were in delightful evidence. And, I must admit, I was distracted by her tummy. I mean, it wasn't gargantuan. It was just... well, there. Michelle worked pretty hard to stay trim. Anna certainly put a lot of effort into it nowadays. But, Joann was comfortable in her body. She was happy and strong and full figured. She made no excuses at work, and clearly didn't have a problem stripping down in mixed company for a swim. So, I was a little distracted by how endearing I found her tummy as she paddled to the side of the pool.

"Er, yeah, wouldn't take much would it?" I covered.

"Nah. Not much. But we love her anyway."

"Very true. Now, when you ladies are ready, the towels are out, the food is out and the red wine is open. White is chilling. I'm going to go catch a quick shower and rinse off. Take your time. I'm sure gossip is nicer in the pool."

Joann replied, "Don't rush, Gil. I've got tons to pry out of your girl."

I grabbed a plate and a couple of pieces of pizza. I left the wine behind. Once inside I saw Mom on the stairs clearly waiting on me.

"Good. Don't dawdle young man. They aren't going to be occupied too long out there."

"Uh, I was going to shower down here."

"No you aren't. You're going to come upstairs with me and show me how to work the shower, before you go back downstairs to take your own shower."

"Ah, yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do," I said as I climbed up behind her on our way to the guest bathroom. I led the way in and stepped across to the shower. I leaned over and said, "And, as you can see, the fixture is a simple one-handled faucet - hot on the left- which you can fire up by -whuh!"

I jumped slightly at the feeling of Anna's hand as I was leaned over the bathtub to start the water. She traced a line between my cheeks, and lingered over my exposed asshole. Hadn't expected that, but she spiraled gently around it teasing that very intimate place. Her fingers traced down to the base of my sack and gently cupped my balls. It was a remarkably vulnerable position I'd found myself in. Arousing, certainly, but vulnerable. My mother was tickling my rosebud upstairs as my boss swam with my girlfriend in the backyard. The new normal was decidedly not what I was used to yet. But, man, I was really loving it.

"Uh, Mom. We've got guests."

"Yes we do. And thus, the guest bathroom. Now, slowly stand up and turn around. And I better see a tremendous erection on my baby boy or I'm going to take a firmer grip on these little jewels. A girl likes to feel appreciated."

I slowly straightened up and when I turned to face her, I'd like to think I didn't disappoint.

"Nice. Good to see he's missed me."

"Always," I groaned as she wrapped her fist around my very stiff cock. She slide her hand in a loose grip, a loose caress. I braced one hand on the vanity and whimpered slightly as Anna slowly sank to her knees.

"We don't have time for all I'd like to do right now, but a little preview of our post-guest evening I think."

"Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say, ma'am. Just never stop doing that."

Anna circled her thumb and forefinger in a firmer grip around the head of my dick and slid it down firmly towards the base. With her left hand, she reached back and cupped my balls gently kissing the tip of my penis. It was almost the kiss you'd give to make an owie go away. Except there was, of course, nothing owie about any of this.

I felt her gently tease me with little licks and smooches. I unconsciously pushed forward slightly, arching my back and leaning closer to her. I felt her hand slid back to the head of my penis as the warm of her mouth surrounded the head while her tongue caressed me. I knew that I wouldn't last long on the first orgasm, but I had faith there would be recuperation time built in so that I could interact with Jo later.

Then I lost the ability to form thoughts. Mom gripped me firmly and swallowed my length bit by bit as she stroked me back to the base. There was a tickle at the base of my balls and I was so fully alive below the waist that I had the fleeting image of passing out on the floor of my bathroom to the chagrin of all concerned. I tried to be quiet, but I must have been making some noise that could be heard over the sound of the shower heating up.

"Shh, baby. Don't give away the game. Just relax and give Mommy all that delicious cum. Fill me up."

"Umm... yes... ma'am," I grunted as quietly as I could grunt. I was torn by wanting to lean into the joy of orgasm and by wanting to extend everything about this for as long as I could. With the hand that wasn't supporting me on the vanity, I ran my fingers through Mom's auburn hair, gently gathering it into a rough pony tail in one hand. God, I loved that.

She pumped and licked and I gently held her hair out of the way. As I thought I could hold on just a little longer, she increased the rhythm. No fair, I thought. I was totally riding this one out longer. Then, of course, she upped the ante. Her left hand slid palm up under my balls. A lovely, gentle stroke. Then I felt her finger circling my ass. Well, that was awfully hot. I hadn't done a lot of anal play, but I had some self control. Right up until she scratched her fingernail sharply down my ass to the sensitive skin of my asshole. I jumped, she swallowed me deeply into her throat, and I felt like I burst at the seams. Cum shot from me, where it landed I couldn't even begin to be responsible for. There were little black spots at the edge of my vision and the room seemed to fill with fog. Oh, right, that was the shower. Damn.

As I came back to myself, rather than simply coming, I felt Anna slid upright in front of me. She wrapped herself around me and leaned in to kiss me.

"Saved you a little," she purred as she kissed me deeply and left me with a few drops of cum. I wrapped my lips around her extended tongue and slurped down what she had to offer. It seemed polite. And way hot.

"Ummm, that was nice, baby boy. Now go downstairs and clean up before we run out of hot water and find ourselves getting into that with your boss."

"Can't we share up here?" I may have whined.

"No, we can't. Appearances. Now that I know how to use the shower, you'll need to get out. We wouldn't want to shock anyone, now would we."

"Heaven forfend."

"Good boy. Now get." She swatted my retreating ass. I hoped that there wasn't too much of a red mark in case the guest was in the house to see my behind. Because, yeah, some things might be too much.

Luckily the coast was clear. I took the stairs down and found my way to the Master bath. Ran the water and actually did hope that I wouldn't run out. Cold showers might be helpful, but wouldn't be nice. When the water started to steam, I hopped in and scrubbed down quickly. Rinsed and turned the faucet off. I went into the bedroom and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tee. I slipped on a pair of flip flops and dashed out to the patio. Anna wasn't there, but Michelle and Joann were chatting on the side of the pool, pizza in one hand and red wine sitting beside them. Thank goodness they hadn't felt the need to get a white from in the house. That could have been tough to explain.

"You girls good on wine?" I asked.

Michelle looked up and said, "Aw, Gil forgot that this was a naked party."

Joann laughed and said, "Well, I don't approve, but I won't tell him Chelle because he might accuse me of some inappropriate behavior."

"Jojo, I've seen your inappropriate behavior. This is nothing. But, okay. Gil baby, bring us pizza since you're not going to bring us naked bits."

"You bet. I see that the two of you are in pesto land, so here you go. And no cracks about my covered crack, okay. You guys were enjoying the pool, but I wanted to get cleaned up and it seemed a bit awkward to stand around naked after that with you if I wasn't going to swim."

Anna opened the patio door and said, "You mean, like this." She was, of course, drying off from the shower and walking toward the three of us.

"That's exactly what I meant."

"Well, son, my clothes are, in fact, out here so even if I thought it appropriate I'd still have to come out here. And covering up with a towel. Acting all modest seemed silly since you guys had all seen the good parts."

Michelle added, "They are quite good parts."

Joann said, "I hate to agree with Chelle, but they really are now that you mention it."

"Mikey, you do have very polite friends. I approve."

"Why thank you. I kind of like her too. Now, anyway, that she doesn't hate me. You don't hate me anymore do you Jojo?"

Joann swallowed the bite she was chewing on, "Oh, Michelle. You know I don't hate you. I couldn't really. Well, for a little while you weren't my favorite person, it's true. But we're good now."

"Good. I never wanted to hurt you. And I know we've talked since, but it seems a bit easier to be completely candid when we're naked in the pool. So, we're good now."

"We're good now. Of course, I miss what we had, but I like what we have now. Especially the part where your boyfriend is cool and has a nice place that I get to visit with free food and wine. Oh, and naked girls who just wander around. That's pretty cool too. I'm a fan."

I offered, "Well, it's good to know how to bribe the boss. Glad I didn't freak you out on your first visit."

"You know, no point in burying the lede. A good writer should know to start with the good stuff. And when you have a welcoming home of naked women, no need to hide that from me."

"Well, good to know, Joann. You're welcome any time."

Anna sat down on the chaise and stretched out.

"Mom, I thought you were getting dressed after your shower."

"Shower, yes. I like to get the pool chems out of my hair. But, you know, it's a midlife crisis apparently. Clothes are a bit of a drag. Besides, I wouldn't want to make our guest uncomfortable. I'm not as rude as my son."

The poolside crowd laughed in my general direction. "Fine," I said, "Make yourself at home."

"Obviously," Anna replied.

Joann and Michelle stood up and walked over to pick up the towels that Anna had displaced to the foot of the chaise.

"Giving up girls?"

"Oh, Anna. Much fun as this is, I do need to get back home. My mom is staying with me, and she will be wondering why I'm working so uncharacteristically late on a Friday," Joann answered.

Anna chuckled a bit and said, "Well, you know best. But you haven't had nearly enough wine for me to ask you about your hair yet."

Joann looked a little confused, "You thinking of going with a pixie cut? I mean, I like it, but your hair is so beautiful as is. I wouldn't think you'd want to give it up."

"Oh baby girl, hardly that. I meant, how do you end up with a pixie cut up top, underarm hair and yet smooth as a lovely baby's bum down below. Oops, I think maybe I HAVE had enough wine to ask. You may not have had enough to answer though. Don't feel the need."

Joann turned red and then burst into a spit-laugh. "Gil, where have you been hiding this treasure?"

I said, "In a very nice facility to keep her from harming herself and others. Please ignore her."

Anna looked at me and said, "Sonny, you know that ignoring me is one of the things that I just do not allow."

Michelle chimed in, "Amen."

Joann tossed the towel back on the chair as she finished drying her hair. "Well, Anna, we're going to get along just fine. I've been known to be a little less shy than even Michelle. Anyway, so the pixie cut is just easier for me. I think it works on me. It's more professional somehow, and I kind of got used to it in college. I went through a whole Docs, piercings, and angry activist period that made it comfortable for me. In fact, I shaved my head for a bit. Chelle didn't love that, but it was an aesthetic. Now, this is my young professional do."

"Of course, but-"

"That's hardly what you were asking about," Joann answered. "Well, the pits came out of that period. I found I kind of liked it actually. It didn't freak out Michelle and I liked not having to shave."

"But, there's-"

"The pubes were different. I was dating a dude before I met Michelle. I was young and enamored. I desperately wanted to please him. But, I also desperately wanted him to go down on me. Boys are... not all as cool as you'd like. So, he was throwing out some nonsense about the hair. He'd seen a lot of porn. So I took it all off."

Joann slipped her arms through her bra and began hooking it. A damned shame if you ask me. But, you know, no one did.

"Anyway, it did the trick and I got my freshly smooth coochie smoochied - if you will. It was nice. He was bad at it, but I could tell that was something I was going to want a lot more of in my life."

"A LOT more," Michelle jibed.

"Yeah. It's a thing. So, I kept it up for the next few weeks that we dated. After I dumped him, I started to let it grow out, but in the end I really liked the way it felt. Weird, probably, but I kind of liked my little bald spot."

Anna said, "No, kiddo. I get that. I did it for a short while in the 90s but I didn't love the maintenance." She casually ran her fingers through her dark bush.

"That's where I jumped the process improvement," Joann chuckled. "I went to full on waxing. I've got a lady that keeps me smooth. If you ever want to try it again, let me know. Wax is the way."

"I'll remember that. Should I tell her that I've seen Jo's mound and I want to be just like her?"

"A conversation I will probably be explaining to a therapist for years," I interjected.

Joann laughed and slipped into her boyshort undies. "Gil, I won't tell if you don't."

"Good. Still might need a doc, but at least I'll be able to get a decent co-pay on the company insurance."

"Fair," Joann slipped on her trousers and ducked her head into her top.

Michelle had finished drying and stepped over to Joann, "Jojo. Call Kate and get her to come by. You don't have to run off."

"Chelle. Love you bunches, but I'm not quite ready to invite my mother over to the naked pool party at your boyfriend's house. Besides, she's seen enough of your ass don't you think?"

Marigny
Marigny
306 Followers
12