Queen of Heaven Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joann raised her hand.

"Yes, Jo?"

"I promise not to fire you for fucking your Mommy."

"That's very kind of you. I note that you are reserving the right to fire me for lots of other reasons," I clarified.

"Oh hell yeah," she said. "Especially if you tell me you'll be mad at me for kissing your girlfriend. I'd really like to do that and I think I ought to ask permission since it's technically your house and all."

"That's very thoughtful. Thanks. But, yeah, I pretty much don't have a say over Michelle's kissing. Except of course to say, she's good at it. Besides, you know that already."

Joann grinned and slapped Mikey on the ass, "Oh hell yeah. I know that. But I wasn't asking about her. I figure if you had a problem with me laying one on Chelle you'd never have invited me to be naked in her presence."

"Then," I said, "I don't-"

"Your OTHER girlfriend, dude. You gotta get this stuff straight. Well, I say, straight, but I was talking about being all lesbionic with your Mommy. Mind?"

I laughed. Anna stood a little more upright, and said "Oh, well, in that case-"

I pointed out that, "Jo, I have less control of Anna than I do of Michelle. Which is to say less than none. Why don't the three of you take a tour of the house, while I host Katie, Don and Jan. I'm sure we'll miss you, but we'll figure out something to do."

Jan reached down and grabbed my ass. She said, "Oh, I think we can find ways to keep everyone occupied. Katie must be getting lonely outside. Why don't we go see if we can entertain her?"

I chuckled and surveyed the room. What a world. What a damned fine world.

"I always try to be a good host, Ms. Jan. Let's do just that." I started to walk towards the back door and said over my shoulder, "Anna, don't break them. I kind of like Mikey and Joann owes me a contract."

"No promises, baby boy."

"Fair enough," I said as I opened the back door and lead Jan through to the pool area with one hand drifting down to her waist, across her back and dipping down to gently glide between her cheeks to tickle her hidden places. She squeaked a bit and Kate looked up to see us joining her.

"I wondered where everyone was," she said with just the slightest concern.

I said, "Well, Don wasn't running away, but we got everyone chatting. Lead to more talking than I had imagined we'd be doing in the circumstances. That said, we were missing you."

Kate blushed a little, "Oh, really. I - uh, Jan, I uh-"

Jan dived into the pool and swam to the opposite side. She surfaced in front of Kate as she was sitting on the side.

"I tried to train Donnie well, dear. Hope he treated you right," Jan smiled.

"Uh, well, I - that is to say- I," she stuttered.

"Probably don't know how to respond to my bawdy neighbor," I quipped as I walked around the pool. I kicked off my shoes and untucked my shirt. "Frankly I think that's going to take some time but I've had some practice with Anna so I think I can get up to speed."

Jan put her hands on either side of Kate's legs and looked up at her from the water. She said, "If he didn't make you happy, hon, then I'm sure we can find a remedy around here somewhere. I'm always glad to pitch in, and-"

I'd unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it on a chair. Unbuckling my pants and dropping the remaining clothing I stepped over to Kate. "-And I AM the host here. So, I'd be glad to help out if you have found the level of hospitality lacking."

Kate was bright red, but her nipples were also stabbingly hard. Her lips parted slightly and her breath was getting a bit ragged.

Jan said, "I think she likes you Gil. I think she really likes you."

I answered, "Well I like both of you. I wonder what we can do about that?"

"Slap my ass and call me Mommy?" Jan said.

"I've had some practice," I answered.

Kate swiveled her head between us not sure who to be shocked at or how to respond. Fortunately, I stepped close enough that as she swiveled back to me she was level with my painfully hard erection. Naked under the sky, with beautiful aroused women that wanted me. Can't really beat that. Certainly can't control my cock during that.

She swallowed hard and then started to say something. As she opened her mouth, I leaned forward a couple of inches. Just out of reach. But almost touching her. She lost what she was going to say and just leaned in. Just a bit. Just enough. Her lips touched the tip of my penis and the involuntary twitch flipped it away from her.

She reached up and steadied my hip with one hand and wrapped her other hand around my base. She almost growled, "No, no, no. You aren't going anywhere. Come to Katie. Come for Katie," and she slid down my prick to the base in one move.

I'm not sure if it was nighttime yet or if I was just seeing stars. But, I was sure that I was blessed by my Mother's brash attitude and weird tattoo. She got me into this. And I think I'll be thanking her for a long time. But at this rate, we've added enough folks that we may have to set up a "thank you for being pervy" queue. Everyone gets a turn. And a lick. And a thrust. And all the good things in life.

In the meantime, while my thanks were with Inanna, Queen of our heavenly spaces, my focus was brought right back to Katie's amazing tongue tickling the end of my dick, while Jan stroked our new friend's thighs as she was floating in the pool. The geometry of these connections is always a little mysterious. And amazing.

But, my focus was at the moment on these beautiful women with whom I was connecting. Body to body to body under the open sky. Things might change and they might fall apart, but just at the moment. All was right in the world. And my pool. And probably my bed. And who knows, maybe Don was putting up shelves in my garage. Anything could be happening.

And for all that, I would be grateful for this chain of bodies and chain of events.

"Gil, stop daydreaming with that poor girl devouring your beautiful prick. I think Kate needs you here, between these beautiful thighs. She's drenched," Jan teased.

Kate slid her lips off of my tool and as she rotated around to face me, she looked into my eyes and breathily whispered, "please?"

I lowered myself to the poolside and gently lowered her onto her back. Slipping between her legs, I eased my way forward until we touched, everso gently. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Please fuck me, Gil. Please fuck me right-"

I slipped into her and glided smoothly until we were completely joined.

"-Now! Uh... yeah... that's, now," She smiled dreamily and I leaned down to kiss her. Strange to realize that I was only just doing that.

Jan floated in the pool and leaned over to kiss my forearm. She touched Kate's shoulder and said, "I'm so glad you're my neighbor."

As I drew my cock back and then slowly sank into Kate again I said, "Enough to climb up here and join us?"

"I barely need an invitation, kiddo."

"I thought so. Then come up here and we'll all be neighbors together."

Best swim party. Best neighborhood. Best life.

12