Queen of Pain and Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
The queen is punished by her husband.
1.3k words
3.98
58.2k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
318 Followers

It had been almost two days since I, Anastasia, Queen of the Megarans, was raped in front of my husband, the king. A barbarian force had stormed our castle, and their leader, Nisos, had given me the fucking I'd been missing all my life. I'd come harder than I ever had before, and loved every second of the animalistic sex. I loved the pain of stretching myself on his huge cock, and I loved the residual handprints left on my ass.

I still couldn't sit down without feeling them sting, and every time I felt it I was reminded of the way the powerful man had completely dominated me and my husband, taking what he wanted of me in front of his men. I remembered his parting words, that he would come back, and shivered.

I stood in the dressing room, pausing while a servant unclasps my long dress. It fell to the ground, revealing my naked body. My servant was a muscular yet gentle young man, clad in only loose silk pants. That left me free to enjoy the sight of his sculpted torso as he picked out a thin robe for me to wear to bed. He draped it around my naked shoulders. I could feel his erection pressing into me. All it did was remind me of Nisos's enormous dick, which I had enjoyed so much.

I stood before he could clasp the dress, leaving it open in the front. I walked towards the door, and emerged into the hallway outside our royal bedchamber. There were two guards standing in front of it. As I approached, their gazes flickered over my barely-concealed body. They were sure to be able to see that I was fully shaven, and see the slopes between my large breasts. I walked between them into the bedchamber, to see my husband already laying in bed.

I walked over to the bed, and let my dress slip from my shoulders, falling to the floor. I slid into bed next to him, enjoying the feeling of the silk sheets on my skin. I scooted up next to him, facing away, and the king cuddled against me.

His skin was very soft, as was his cock. I laid down on the pillow, pulling the thick blanket over us. I could feel him hardening, and his arm went around me, grabbing one of my nipples. He gently twisted it. I snuggled my naked body against his, enjoying the sensuous touches.

He reached downwards, running his hands across my inner thighs before reaching my clit. He began to rub it, but I pulled his hands away. I was still far too sore for sex, and didn't want to give him any ideas to the contrary. "Still?" he asked.

I nodded, blushing. My pussy was still sore and hadn't quite returned to its original tightness. I could still taste his semen whenever I thought about it. Every time I did, my pussy instantly moistened. I was masturbating almost constantly, thinking about Nisos fucking me, but I couldn't bring myself to be with my husband.

"Bring me my cream," I asked him.

He dutifully retrieved the aloe lotion from a table, and kneeled next to my body. I was laying on my stomach, my beautiful buns uncovered. My husband unscrewed the bottle, squeezing some onto the handprints on my ass. Nisos had smacked my ass so hard I was still pink from it.

My husband began to gently massage my butt, rubbing the lotion into the stinging skin. He rubbed my bubble butt, squeezing and kneading my skin. Before long, I could feel his hard dick again, pressing against me. I reached back and started to absentmindedly stroke it, though my mind was picturing Nisos's cock again.

I was getting caught up in fantasy when I was jerked back into sudden awareness. I felt his hand spank my ass, the slapping noise probably audible from outside the room. Though he had slapped with some force, it had barely stung, except where it overlapped with the remnant of Nisos's slap on my ass. I looked back at my husband, who was glowering down at me. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

He paused for a second. "You've been very naughty, Anastasia. I know you pleasure yourself thinking about him!"

As he said this, my husband spanked me again, in the same spot. This time it stung a little more. "I am the king, Anastasia." Smack. "You have broken the law of the land, and you must be punished for it." Smack.

I moaned softly, the spanking starting to turn me on. Still, I glared back at him. "You are not half the man he was. You cannot punish me." Smack.

As he raised his hand to spank me again, I flipped over, and quickly sat up to grab his hand. Though it took all my strength, I held his raised arm at bay. With my other hand, I pushed him down onto the bed, and climbed atop him. "I am no longer yours to punish," I said.

I could feel his dick rock hard, pressing against the entrance of my pussy. It was nowhere as big as Nisos's monster cock, but my husband's was still larger than average. I slid downward, slipping the tip of his dick inside of me. "Is this what you want?" I asked him in a murmur. "You want to fuck me?" I continued.

The king had an achingly lustful look on his face. He was bucking his hips, trying to get more of himself inside of me, but I was holding him back. "I can still feel his cock, Lawrence. I lay in bed thinking about him fucking me, fucking me so hard, almost splitting me open. Just feeling you against me is tantalizing, making me remember what happened in front of you."

I had his hard dick flat against his stomach, as I slid my now-wet pussy up and down on it. It was gently rubbing my clit, and my pussy juices were being smeared up and down the king's cock. I closed my eyes. "You can't imagine how it felt, Lawrence, being dominated by that man. He was so... strong. I've never cum anywhere near as hard as that."

Finally my eyes drifted open, taking in my husband with his rock hard penis. "Do you like hearing me talk about it, Lawrence? Talking about how much I love that cock? How much I loved being fucked by Nisos? How much I love him making me come? He's even a great kisser."

Lawrence moaned. He grabbed my waist, and flipping me over, him on top again. This time I was face up. He held my hands by the wrists, pinning my arms against the bed. I could feel his dick pressed agains the entrance to my pussy. "You slut. You liked being taken? Liked fucking Nisos while I watched?"

He slid into me, slamming the entire length of cock into my pussy in one strong thrust. I screamed, partially with pleasure, partially with agony as his dick rubbed against my abused flesh. I tried moving my hands, but he had them well pinned down. I bucked against him, but that only served to send his cock deeper inside of me.

He was pistoning in and out of me, with his eyes closed. "Are you imagining it?" I whispered in his ear. "Are you imagining being tied up, and watching Nisos take me? Watch him make your queen his little cumslut?"

I could feel my husband's cock spasm as he reached orgasm, shooting his load deep inside of me. He shot rope after rope, clearly extremely turned on by what was happening. As his spasms subsided, he collapsed on top of me, his grip weakening on my wrists. He slid off me, though his arm was still slung across my breasts. Within minutes I could hear him snoring.

Though I tried to join him in sleep, I lay awake, my mind still replaying the scene in the throne room.

Sanialus
Sanialus
318 Followers