Queen of Paradise

Story Info
Couple checks in seashore resort and get lots of surprises.
8.3k words
4.61
48k
61

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 12/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers

It was a sunny warm Friday in June and the start of a wonderful weekend at the jersey shore. Newlyweds Mike & Maria were on their way to a well know beachfront resort. Maria was a beautiful woman, born and raised in Italy, standing about 5'7" tall and a perfect figure on her twenty-two-year-old body. Her long auburn hair blew in the breeze as Mike motored Maria's new Mercedes 450 SL southward down the coast. Mike was about an inch taller than Maria with a swimmers build and brown hair that he wore on the long side.

They had met their freshman year in college at a mixer at Maria's sorority house, Alpha Zeta Gamma. It was love at first site and the two were inseparable after that. Maria was a Business major with a minor in restaurant management and planned on going into her family's restaurant business. She was the lively one, the life of the party, always outgoing and quite willing to ignore established norms. On the other hand, Mike was quiet, reserved and somewhat on the shy side. He was content to immerse himself in his analytical and computational studies.

The pair were married shortly after graduation and Maria took a job in the management of her father's restaurants and Mike began work as a consultant doing mostly computer programming work. Maria's parents had given the newlyweds a beautiful three bedroom cottage in the quaint seashore town of Deal as a wedding present. It had been in the family for years but was rarely used and as a result needed some updates and modernization. The first task was to have the century-old oak hardwood floors sanded and refinished. This would necessarily require them to leave the house for the weekend and the couple decided to check out the newly re-opened Empress Resort a few towns down the coast.

The Empress was built in the 1920s and was a beautiful art deco structure that flourished up until the 1960s and as with a lot of Jersey shore resort, landmarks fell on hard times with the advent of casino gambling in Atlantic City. In the late 60s, the hotel was abandoned and the city of Asbury Park took ownership on property tax delinquency foreclosure. In the early 80s two brothers, Mark and Keith Roberts arranged to have the property transferred to them from the city with the promise of getting the resort back on the tax rolls within 18 months. They spent several million dollars restoring the landmark to its original grandeur and opulence hoping that their business plan of catering to a different, non-casino motivated clientele would make them a success.

When the newlyweds pulled up to the resort valet shortly after noon it immediately reminded them of the beautiful resorts in South Beach that they had spent many spring breaks and vacations in. They immediately knew that they loved the place and would most likely spend more than this weekend at the resort.

The front desk clerk informed the two that the suite was not yet ready and invited them to enjoy some complimentary cocktails in the Paradise Club section of the resort. Clearly, this impressed them and further convinced them of the restored class and style of the newly reopened resort. From the lobby to the bar they walked down a corridor one side of which was glass from which they could see a large private in-ground pool. There were about a dozen people in the pool area a few in the pool and others in lounge chairs and two at an outdoor bar. Sitting together were two women sunning topless. This was not shocking or out of the ordinary as they were used to topless beaches from their vacations to South Beach and for that matter, the men in thongs were not unusual for the same reason. Both of them thought that this was a very hip resort and looked forward to their stay.

While sipping mimosas in the bar, a man approached the couple and introduced himself as Keith Roberts one of the two brothers that owned the resort, he was quite proud of the work the brothers had done to restore the landmark resort and spared no detail in recounting the particulars of the restoration. After several rounds of cocktails for the couple and an earful of Embassy lore, a resort host approached the couple and informed them that their suite was ready and that their bags were already sent up and handed Mike the access card for the suite. They thanked Mr. Roberts for his hospitality and his wonderful work he and his brother have accomplished. In the elevator up to the eleventh floor, Mike commented on how very nice, friendly and articulate Keith Roberts had been.

Maria turned to him and being that it was only the two of them in the elevator Maria felt free to state matter-of-factly "you are quite aware he is 100% gay!"

Mike questions how his wife could possibly arrive at such a seemingly absurd conclusion about the man they had just spent the forty-five minutes with.

Maria explained that she just knew and stated: "mark my words, I've worked as a bartender for my father long enough to know gay when I see it, he is gay and before the weekend is over you will know it too!"

The suite was luxurious, there was a large outer room with full bar, small kitchen, large screen flat TV, bathroom, and a large open balcony overlooking the boardwalk and beach with the blue Atlantic beyond that. It was breathtaking. The bedroom was amazing, private bath, mini bar, flat screen, a separate balcony again overlooking the Atlantic. The bed appeared to be bigger than a California king, it was enormous. Above the bed was a ceiling mirror the same size of the bed and behind the headboard was another full-length mirror. "WOW" was all either could say. They were in awe of the splendor of the suite.

All Mike could say half joking was "wonder what the honeymoon suite looks like?"

They both laughed and collapsed onto the bed. Lying there on the bed the two relaxed and were enjoying the midday buzz from the mimosas Maria mused out loud "I wonder if they will let me sunbathe and swim nude?" Neither of them was strangers to public nudity. In their freshman year, Maria had coerced Mike to go with her to Gunnison Beach a nude beach on the northern tip of Sandy Hook a part of the Gateway National Recreation Area. Initially hesitant but with Maria's subtle powers of persuasion they went. Mike actually immediately enjoyed the nude beach mostly because he enjoyed the fact that his then girlfriend drew the attention of both men and women at the beach and Maria had no problem flaunting herself. This turned Mike on immensely and after several visits, it became routine that Maria would flirt at the beach with both sexes. They played a game called "cock watching" as men walked by they would both discuss the pros and cons of men's cocks it was quite a turn on for both of them to openly discuss others cocks on the beach. This eventually led to rating cocks and the game included the rule that if the cock was rated at over a seven then the cock was doable. The game developed into Mike having to rate other women's pussies and whether they were doable and then further developed into Mike asking Maria to rate a woman's pussy and if she would make love to her. Manipulated by Maria, Mike had to rate men's cocks and if above seven it meant he would have sex with the guy. Mike enjoyed the game because it was only a game, however; Maria was not so sure that somewhere down the road it would remain a game. The sexual tension would build up inside of them all day long and when they left the beach they could not wait to get back to their apartment and literally for lack of a better term "fuck like rabbits." This eventually expanded to pillow talk between them about certain persons at the beach she had flirted with and cocks and pussies they had rated. In the throes of passion, they would tell each other wild stories of straight, lesbian and gay sex with strangers from the beach. It had all been pillow talk but it made for wild and intense sex and a seed had been planted.

Just the mere thought of his beautiful wife nude in public again began to make his cock stir. The only sound possible from him was "Hummmmmm." He turned on his side and faced his wife and moved his hand deftly between his wife's legs and quickly was massaging her pussy. He knew the effect this was having on his bride as she immediately began to move her hips in response. Mike needed no more encouragement than that, he expertly unbuttoned and in zipped his wife's shorts and slipped his hand inside inching toward her pussy. She was gyrating more deliberately now, he was pleasantly surprised at how wet her smooth hairless pussy was already. Maria had unbuttoned her blouse and was massaging and pinching at her now completely erect nipples.

"Go down on me baby! Go down on me now" were the cries from Maria.

Mike jumped from the bed and instantly removed her shorts and soaking thong somehow managing to strip himself too. His head took the usual position between his wife's legs and began the ritual of going down on his wife. Mike took great pride in his ability to give his wife oral pleasure, he enjoyed seeing his wife thrust her pussy back and forth, up and down on his extended tongue. Most times he did not even care whether he reached orgasm or not when his wife got this excited that was all he could focus on.

In no time Maria was in a soaking wet pussy frenzy, her hips and pussy were now moving so fast and in all directions that all Mike could do was extend his tongue and let his wife masturbate herself on his face. Mike's cock was fully erect grinding between his body and the bed sheets. He had to really try to not cum right then and there.

In an instant Maria screamed "Fuck Me, I need cock now! Fuck me!"

She roughly and deliberately flipped Mike on his back and within an instant her gushing wet pussy was impaled on Mike's rock hard cock. Immediately Mike's hands went to grab her breasts and pinch her completely erect nipples. The two were facing each other, Maria on top and in complete control of her husband. Her hips and pussy were working like a machine on overdrive. This was not the passionate love making Mike was expecting this was raw fucking, animalistic out of control fucking!

"Fuck me" was all that Maria could scream while driving her hips and cunt harder and deeper onto Mike's throbbing cock. She was sweating from every pore moving her pussy faster than Mike had ever felt. His orgasm was building. There was no end to the machine like thrusts of Maria's hips and pussy. Again the cry from Maria "Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck me now or I will find a cock that can!"

That was too much; he could not stop his cock from exploding into his wife. Maria was somehow able to time her pussy thrusts with Mike ejaculations. She was milking every ounce of cum out of every squirt from her husband. Her pussy was filled to the point of overflowing with Mike's hot cum.

When the bucking and gyrating finally subsided Maria just propped herself up with her arms against Mike's chest and a satisfied smirk on her face. In time Mike's cock soften and dropped out of Maria's drenched pussy, with that she began to inch her body up over mike's chest until her glistening pussy was directly above Mike's mouth.

"You know what mama wants right baby?" Maria repeated several times and at the same time slightly wiggling her hips causing a few drops of hot cum to drip onto Mike's lips, Mike was no stranger to cleaning his cum from his wife's pussy, he rather enjoyed it but there was something different here. In the past, she would be on her back and he would be between her legs but now this time there was a change. Maria was in complete control it was clear Mike had no say on how this creampie eating session was going to play out. Her hands were grasping the headboard and she lowered her dripping cunt onto her helpless husband's face. The slow methodical assault of Mike's mouth didn't last long. The same animalistic thrust and gyrations were quickly overpowering his mouth. The cum just kept flowing out of her pussy and he was having a difficult time getting it from his mouth and down his throat. She was now literally fucking his face with her pussy. It did not matter at all whether he could breathe or swallow his cum fast enough. She was approaching another massive orgasm.

While screaming "Eat me, eat me, eat me you bitch" she took long powerful face slamming pussy thrusts.

Her pussy exploded like a volcano her whole body was shaking uncontrollably and again Mike struggled to keep up with the amount of pussy juice dumping from the pussy plastered on his face. It took a couple of minutes for her pussy to stop dumping cum juices into her husband's mouth but after she caught her breath and dragged her pussy across his mouth to clean the last remnants of her orgasm she hopped up and off him and headed to the bathroom.

She told him "I'm going to take a shower and then we can head to the pool for some sun and a swim and oh, by the way, do not jerk off while I'm showering I'm going to want more cock later." The bathroom door shut.

Listening to the shower run and his wife gently sing he lay there and wondered what had just happened. He was certainly not new to cleaning his cum from Maria's pussy or kinky animalistic sex or bringing his wife to orgasm orally but yet somehow this was different when he thought on this he realized that there had been a complete power exchange. He had not been in control at all. He reasoned that this was not a bad thing, in fact, the occasional role reversal could be quite exciting. Yes, this could be good but the other thing she had twice called him a bitch, what was that all about? How did this fit into the role reversal game? What did it mean was he to be her bitch in these reversal fuck sessions? His musings were interrupted by his wife, now out of the shower and instructing him to stop daydreaming hurry up and shower so they could get to the pool for some sun and more cocktails.

Maria was dressed in a stunning white thong and a top that left nothing to the imagination. It didn't matter much though the top would be off as soon as they sat at the pool. Once out of the shower Mike grabbed a pair of board shorts from his suitcase and started to pull them up.

Maria exclaimed "Oh no no no you are not wearing them down to the pool. This place is very chic and you can't embarrass me with that getup. Put on one of your thongs and let's go she commanded."

He protested that he did not pack a thong. The answer was quick "Then here wear one of my thongs." Now Mike absolutely refused claiming he could not fit everything into a woman's thong. The mistake had been made and Maria capitalized on it. "Fine, you can't fit your cock into a thong then here take these." It was the bottom of a bikini set. It was a bright pink metallic bottom with string ties on the sides. "You'll fit everything into this wear a t-shirt over it if you're that big of a baby!" "All the guys there are in thongs and bikinis no one will notice at all now come on let's go. It's not like you haven't worn my panties before" she stated.

He was defeated there was no arguing with her. He reasoned it would not be that bad a long shirt would cover it so it will be fine. So he donned the pink bikini bottoms with the cute string side ties. "See you look very cute, there not that bad your cock fits and no one will notice." Maria stated.

He grabbed an oversized button down shirt and flip flops. The oversized shirt barely covered the pink bikini and certainly wouldn't when he sat or lay down. Maria just shook her head laughed and suggested that he try to get rid of the growing hard-on inside the pretty bikini bottoms before they got to the pool.

The couple made it to the pool area and Mike quickly grabbed two lounge chairs, spread their towels and they laid down. Maria had been right all the men were either in thongs or skimpy bikinis and the women were all topless so he felt somewhat at ease. Maria begged him to go in the pool with her but Mike was not ready to peel off the oversized shirt just yet.

"Fine" Maria chortled "well then order us two cocktails I'll be out shortly." With that she removed her top and dove into the pool. A pool boy in tight white tennis shirt and matching top soon arrived and took his order.

Maria immediately became the center of attention from all the women in the pool and one man in particular. They were talking and laughing and in general just having a good time. He was older than Maria and was handsome and well built. Something stirred inside Mike but he could not place his finger on just what it was. He was not jealous of his wife's new male friend nor did he feel threatened. He had seen his wife be very friendly with other men before after all that's part of the way of doing business in the family restaurants. He convinced himself that the feelings he was having were feeling of pride in his wife. She could turn heads and make friends, especially male friends, almost anywhere. She was his wife and it was the others that were jealous of him for being attached to such a beautiful woman.

It must have been the hot sun he thought but his bloody mary had already gone to his head so rather than let Maria's go to waste as it seemed she was not coming out of the pool anytime soon he started on his second. The sun was excessively hot out on the pool deck and probably the alcohol induced courage brought Mike to remove the oversize shirt and lay back on his lounge chair. So there he was in all his girly glory stretched on his lounge chair in his wife's pink bikini bathing suit bottom. If you looked at him from the waist down you swear it was the body of a girl.

Mike was startled to hear "Hi honey, glad to see you took off the shirt." Maria was standing there with her new friend beside her. He sat up immediately and was quite embarrassed. "This is Mark honey, Keith's older brother." she introduced. Mike saw the man close up for the first time, his body features were much more defined than he thought. One thing stood out immediately to Mike and that was unless this man was semi hard under his bathing suit it was clear he had a huge cock. Mike wasn't sure why that was the first thing he noticed or why he had stared directly at his crotch for just longer than he should have.

"Here honey come sit at the big boy table with us" Maria requested "I got you a fresh drink; I switched you from the bloody marys to a pink squirrel to match my bikini bottoms you are wearing." This was clearly embarrassing to Mike; he could not understand why his wife was treating him this way. He was starting to feel small and very insecure and very ashamed of himself for being out in public in his wife's bikini bottoms and especially in front of what was clearly a man's man who would never be caught dead in woman's clothing. He also sensed that Mark knew this about him and was enjoying his suffering.

He rose to join them at the table but was stopped by his wife. "Honey please turn like a model so we can see how really good you look in my bottoms" Maria directed. Mike hesitated and began to protest but Maria cut him off "come on don't be a baby you walked through the whole lobby with those pretty pink bottoms on and it's not like you haven't worn my things in public before."

This was now getting very embarrassing for Mike. Yes, he had worn Maria's panties and stockings before but that was under his work clothes and not on display for the entire world to see and now she had told a complete stranger about something that was very intimate and personal to them. He could not understand why his wife was acting this way. Maria could see that he was still hesitating so she grabbed his hand a slowly twirled him around like a ballerina. "See was that so hard and you look amazing in those bottoms, nice tight buns, great legs beautiful shape," Maria said with such an intonation that it was both a compliment and a statement of disgust at the same time. "Doesn't he Mark?" Maria chided.

ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers