Queen of Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Stephanie could tell when his prostate was drained. She removed the latex cock and moved Michele's legs back down. She immediately lay down on top of Michele and began kissing. They snowballed the cum from one mouth to another with great passion. After several minutes the two broke their embrace and smiled at each other. "Now, that a milking Michele," Miss Stephanie proudly announced.

"Let's get dressed, fix our makeup, and see if we can find your wife," she said. "I am so anxious to see if she approves of my work," she continued. Several minutes later the two we out of the suite and heading to the elevators. Michele found himself unconsciously checking himself in mirrors they passed in the hallway. "You go to your room to check and I'll check the lobby," Miss Stephanie instructed. Michele got off the elevator at her floor and Miss Stephanie continued to the lobby and directly to the bar. She did not have to look for Maria, she knew exactly where she would be found.

To Be Continued