Queen of the Nile

Story Info
A new twist to a classic movie.
1.1k words
3.79
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiltcalg
kiltcalg
1 Followers

They had been working on this dig for months. Slowly bit by bit working their way down until they finally uncovered it and watched the entire splendor spread out in lavish opulence.

She was the only woman on the dig. That fact had been made apparent by all the sniggers and guffaws from all of the males. If they weren't staring at her buttocks, then they were doing everything they could to try to peer down her shirt. Tammi was undeterred though. She made it this far on determination, inspiration and perspiration...she would make it the rest of the way proving she was every bit as much as them and even more so....still she wondered...did a real man exist in the world anymore? Or were they myths like the ones she uncovered every day on these archaeological digs?

Professor Cukor called to the men to hurry as the light was fading. The tomb had been discovered and it was time to open it. All along the walls one could see evidence of the greatness of this king. Hieroglyphs, embroidered silk, hammered gold; precious gems that decried the rainbow...such were the markings of a potentate who stepped with the gods.

Slowly they began to open the tomb. The outer sarcophagi was first cracked open and spread wide, then the inner one. His visage was carved in gold and lapis lazuli....he had the eyes of power....the arms of strength...the face of immortality. Tammi imagined what he must have been like...and how wondrous those shoulders could be crushing her body against his....

"Tammi!" Doctor Cukor called. "Pay attention woman!" the old bastard cried out like a withered crow.

"Yes doctor." She replied, although in her mind she was muttering, "Fuck you you old bastard!"

The men snickered more and made obscene gestures with little effort to disguise them. They broke the bonds one-by-one. Slowly the air began to fill with the scent of ancient spice. The lid began to loosen and slowly it was moved further and further off. As the face finally passed into view, all were surprised to see how well the body had been preserved.

The air grew thicker and the lights flickered madly and all at once the men in the room quaked and quivered violently. One of them gibbered out the curse of the tomb. Others just gibbered and drooled incoherently. The doctor was the first to go. His body shriveled and decayed before Tammi's eyes until he was as desiccated as the mummy in the tomb. Then each male one after another followed suit until all were withered and decayed and only Tammi remained.

She was too terrified at first to respond, but slowly she made her way to the sarcophagus pondering the significance of her survival. And when she saw Cukor, she obscenely thought of how his body finally matched his useless penis. Then she heard it.

Behind her the mummy rose from his coffin and tossed the lid aside as if it had been made of papier mache. Too frightened to move she stared in horror as the apparition moved towards her. She finally found the strength to move and headed for the door, but watched it close before her trapping her behind its stone tonnage. She turned and he was there.

He grabbed her and pulled her in his arms, and she felt his strength at last. He ripped her blouse away from her exposing her wondrous breasts and lifted her up to the wall as he pulled away the bandages exposing his proud and youthful face with eyes of flint. He sucked her nipples hard and nibbled them fiercely tasting the hint of milk behind. While he did this, he ripped her pants down exposing her knickers.

He lifted her up to his face effortlessly and held her close as his hot tongue lathered her up and down between her labia and sucking diligently on her clitoris. She was terrified but also incredibly aroused. His tongue sent sparks up and down her spine and her vagina poured a river of nectar down his tongue and lips into his greedy mouth.

He lapped at it hungrily and stuck his hot tongue inside her to lick out every last drop. She felt his tongue massage her spot just inside and felt another river pour forth. When she felt spent he lowered her down until she could see his member push through the bandages. She unwrapped it more and felt it thrust between her hungry lips. It filled her and slightly gagged her as she felt it throb at the touch of her exploring tongue.

He pushed it in and out repeatedly and she felt it grow in her mouth massaging her uvula. She felt his testicles slap against her chin, and she greedily licked and sucked each one into her mouth. He pulled her back up and bent her over the crypt pushing his rock hard cock straight into her from behind. She gasped out in pleasure as it throbbed inside and massaged the lining inside her. In and out he pushed filling her completely deeper and deeper inside.

He yanked her hair loose of the bands and pulled it back and pumped her hard and deep. He squeezed her ass and pumped harder and deeper than ever. He reached around and squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples and clawed at her ass and thighs. Pulling her back to him he held her up as his cock pushed up and deep inside her while his arms held her close and tight.

She screamed and moaned in delight and he spun her around to hold her face to face to him. She saw his dangerously handsome face and his strong eyes that pierced her soul. He lifted her with his cock and she rode him endlessly. She grabbed at his hips and pulled him in deeper than ever. She could feel him getting closer and she kissed him savagely sucking his tongue hard. She felt herself cumming once more and then he exploded with hot cum deep inside her.

Slowly he set her down as she slid off of him. She licked him clean and rubbed the remaining cum out of him onto her tongue. He picked her up gently this time and carried her to a hidden chamber that was revealed when he stepped on a stone identical to all the others. Inside was an opulent chamber lavish bed of silks, gold and teak wood. They made love the rest of the night, and the next morning were dressed by the dead men who uncovered the tomb the day before. They knelt down and paid homage to the new king and queen of the Nile.

kiltcalg
kiltcalg
1 Followers