Queen of the Sisterhood Pt. 03

Info
The spy fights back . . . with devastating results.
144 words
4.35
13.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,217 Followers

Queen Of The Sisterhood
Part Three - Culmination

For the first time in decades a man has infiltrated the sacred halls of the Sisterhood. Now Queen Xyta must learn who he is, who he works for and what he wants.
But this spy is cocky and well trained, apparently able to withstand all manner of conventional torture with a shrug and a grin.

Now the spy has broken free and runs loose around the complex. Though Xyta takes her girls on a mission to find the intruder and bring him to heel, alas for her, the spy is cunning and has other ideas on how to secure his escape . . . .

*/*\*

Here ends the 'Queen Of The Sisterhood' series. Hope you enjoyed it. ^_^
Let me know if you'd like more extended storyline pieces like this in future.
Mwah! x

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,217 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
hornymale6743hornymale6743almost 6 years ago
More femdom!!!

Awesome audio! I hope you do more femdom ones I really enjoy them! I also really like the sound effects you put in the background!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Consider it a compliment...

...that we think highly enough of your storytelling skills that we noticed that (and, yes, you did work in the indecision of the guards; however, with a single voice, that was hard to convey). I appreciate you taking the time to create erotic audio instead of wanking fodder. Please keep it up, and let us know when your Patreon site is live.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Uh oh! Lol

One comment I can ignore, two I'll be wary of, but I won't wait for a third.

First, thank you both for your comments, they mean a great deal.

Second, regards this door: clearly a script failure on my part. The guard(s) could easily and eventually did quickly break the door down. However the problem they had was that they believed the spy would kill their queen before they could fully enter to rescue her, leading them to indecision and over caution.

Ho hum.

Colour it another fine learning experience. I'll make notes on where I can improve next time around and make sure my intent is clear to the listener as well as myself.

😁

Again, thank you both for taking the time.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ONE TINY PROBLEM

Awesome audio...buuuut, why could they not kick down the door??

Oh and I would love more to this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great edging scene, but a glaring plot hole

Another well voiced performance by Xyta. The edging sounded intense; I wish it had gone on another 20 minutes or so. The only nit I have to pick has to do with Xyta's guards, who, apparently, can't break through a flimsy door in time to save their queen from a fate worse than death. On balance, though, it's another sexy performance by the ever sexy Xyta.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Boytoy Bill Ch. 01 A one night stand becomes more permanent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kidnapped and Enslaved & Fucked Waking up bound in my dungeon, you’re fucked…in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dropout A gullible young man gets abused by two student girls.in BDSM
Edie Pt. 02 - Her Sweat Edie blindfolds me and has some sadistic fun.in BDSM
Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 01 He meets a dominant and kinky ex-classmate and becomes hers.in BDSM
More Stories