Queen Slime's Slave

Story Info
Slime monster is brought a surprise by her minions.
880 words
42.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is my first submission. Want another chapter? Tell me in the comments!!

*****

'I can't let it catch me,' Aisa thought to herself. She ducked behind the thickest tree she saw, catching her breathe as she listened for the creature chasing her. Deciding going up the tree would be the best thing for her. It is true she is the strongest cat demon in her town but, she would be no match for a slime.

Once she reached the highest branch she slumped back against the damp bark, finally catching the breathe her lungs needed. She heard a crack in the twigs below her. Looking down the red slime was making its way through the wooded area. Aisa held her breathe until the monster was out of her sight.

Suddenly, a purple slime tentacle slid over her mouth. "Nooo!" Her cry was muffled by the slime's long appendage. The dark slime let out a toxin, Aisa's eyes grew heavier until finally she was unconscious. The dark slim picked her up, it's body solid yet, soft. As the slime girl carried Aisa she was careful not to let any harm come to the cat girl.

"Pyra, I found her," the amythyst slime called to her crimson sister. "Good, Tya. Mistress will be pleased with her present.

Upon arriving back to the black bricked castle the two slime sisters took their gift to their mistress' chambers. Spreading her out on the silk sheeted bed Pyra pulled the girl's village clothes off her body. Her breasts were perfect, large and round. Perfect 40 G's sitting on a petite frame with thick thighs to match.

Tya slid a sheer nightie over the neko's body. Her ankles and wrists were put into restraints.

A yellow slime rushed into the room, "She's coming!" The three slime girl lined up near the door, standing straight up.

"Tya, Pyra, Litya, relax," the taller slime commanded. The Queen, mistress, Lushia. She was taller than the other slimes and blue in color.

"What do we have here?" Lushia cooed as she looked the cat girl over. "Oh, so very delicious looking. Wake her up, Tya," she demanded.

"At once!" Tya nodded and rushed over, covering the girl with another slippery appendage. This time the neko awoke. "Now, away," Lushia rushed them out of the room.

"Wh-where am I?" Aisa began to panic as she pulled at the restraints. "Easy, love. You are safe," Lushia lulled her as she stroked her face. Aisu felt her cheek start to tingle as the blue slime stroked her face. "S-stop," she begged.

"Oh, soon you will not say that, little kitty," Lushia laughed.

Lifting the sheer black camisole from Aisa's body Lushia slid two tentacles to each breast, one to wrap around and the other to tease her new pet's nipples. Lushia knelt down, sticking her tongue out to taste the delightful scented slit in front of her. "Mmm," Lushia moaned. "You are a sweet one," she giggled in delight.

Between Lushia legs her own cunt was dripping with juices. Positioning herself above Aisa she lowered herself to the other girl's mouth. "Stick out your tongue, kitten," she demanded. Aisa couldn't control her body, it was as if her lust had taken over her brain. She did as ordered and stuck her tongue out. "Lick," as she gave her second order she forced herself onto the other's tongue. Aisa lapped at the slime's pussy, the juice making her lust grow. Lushia moaned and suddenly repositioned herself at the entrace of her new toy's cunt. "I have a surprise for you, little one," she smirked.

Lushia began to grow another appendage, this one grew from between her legs. The tip was bulbous, like a dick but, the rest of it seemed like a normal tentacle from her body. Snaking out four more tentacles she removed the shackles from Aisa and lifted her into the air. Lushia laid flat on her back, Aisa still hoisted in the air by her slimey tentacles. Sliding her long appendage into Aisa she gave a long moan at the tightness of the red head's cunt. She pumped her pet full before withdrawing and assualting her again. Aisa moaned but, not as loud as was expected. "Are you not enoying yourself, kitten?" Lushia asked with disappointment in her tone. Letting another appendage snake it's way out she played at the cat girl's other entrance. Aisa panted heavily, feeling her body become closer to climax with each stroke. "Still not loud enough, Kitten," Lushia growled.

Tightening her grip on Aisa's breasts she fucked her faster, filling her up with each pump in. Her other appendage was still twirling around Aisa's pink puckered hole. With it's already lubricated tip Lushia pushed the tip and inch into Aisa'a anus, still making a massaging motion.

"AAAHHH!!" Aisa finally let her lust take over completely. She screamed out in pleasure, riding her climax over and over. The faster Lushia pumped the tighter her cunt grew.

Finally she felt the explosion. Lushia's tentacle like cock pumped her full of the slime's juices as her own squirted out of her and onto the slime beneath her like a waterfall.

Lushia laid the cat girl down beside her, her cock still inside of her tight hole.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs more.

The story is good, but it was too short. Would love another one. Either a continuation or a new dickgirl story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay, but far too fast, far too short

I want more of this, but the whole slime thing isn't a one page affair. Make it long, slow, erotic, full of full body orgasms and creative tentacles

ReinardTomaReinardTomaalmost 7 years ago

Looking good so far. Slow down a bit and give some more details to draw it out. Very hot though and a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope your grammar improves. It's supposed to be one speaker per paragraph. Start a new paragraph when another person speaks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

Looking forward to more

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kisses from Hell A girl has her life rudely intruded upon by a sexy demoness.in NonHuman
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Anya's Unusual Dream Ch. 01 Anya wakes up forever changed...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
More Stories