Queen to the Dragon King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her King rolled his hips and Ciara's eyes rolled into her head as her vision clouded in response, with shudders from inside her throbbing pussy carried up along her spine and down along her thighs. Her fingers still worked furiously at her clit, chasing a climax that continued to skitter just out of reach, teasing and tempting her, always and forever almost there.

"Yes!", Ciara moaned into the earth, as much to herself as to anyone else. Her climax danced just that bit closer and she felt her legs shudder as the dam within her prepared to burst. With a shift of his hips, the King pulled back, still buried within her but pulling back one, two, and a third inch. Her King then rocked his hips forward and Ciara could feel the shaft plunge into her again, feeling the tip split the walls of her again as it pressed a shriek out her throat. The force of his pressing was almost more than she could bear, and her hand paused a moment at her clitoris to revel in just the feelings of pleasure and pain that her King's thrust had sent rippling through her. As she paused, her King pulled back again.

Each of her King's thrusts drew a gasped cry from Ciara's throat as she could feel her eyes stinging with tears. Between primal shrieks, she bit her lip, floating on the ecstasy that roiled through her body while her fingers worked fervently at her clitoris. Her muscles tensed as climax taunted her, the spasms from her vagina squeezing at the head of the King's cock and drawing a grow from him. With a final snarl, her King bore down on her, pursuing his own climax with vigor.

Finally, her King simplypressed, and released a trumpeting bellow that could be heard for miles. Inside Ciara, her King's cock drilled deeper one last time and she felt some barrier inside herselfburstand give way, and she came.

Her pussy pulsed and tightened, right away milking the King's cock, as Ciara heard herself scream so hard it seemed like her throat would be ruined. Her fingers clawed at the dirt beneath her hands, digging in as if she was trying to pull up whole fistfuls of black earth. Her thighs shuddered and her knees weakened, as she half-fell forward, as if exhaustion had abruptly taken hold of her.

A wonderful white fire of pleasure started at the end of Ciara's canal and tore through her body like an inferno. The convulsions from the fire rocketed through Ciara's pussy in a flash, before it set the muscles of her back ablaze as she arched her spine. The pleasure made Ciara's shoulders rejoice from the sudden release of tension and forced her head up so that her scream could carry. It made her hips shudder, relieved her knees of their ache, and swirled through her taking forever, and not long enough, to travel from her fingertips to her toes. She could feel her lips tremble and her eyes water. And, as the wonderful fire subsided it cooled and drew back. In the end, the white-hot heat of the fire stayed lightly burning deep inside of her, at the limits of her straining, wet womanhood.

As the fire surged through Ciara, with a triumphant bellow her King joined her. He forced himself forward just abitmore, and Ciara felt as though she might burst. With a mightyjerkfrom inside her, her King set his seed. There was force behind it, and had Ciara not been on her hands and knees it might have been enough to knock her from her feet. She felt it impact her inside, a warm and thick feeling that added to her sense of being full. She heard herself laugh, a nervous little laugh coming from being all too pleased with herself, as her King panted. Inside her, Ciara could feel his cock pulse again and again, pumping her full of his seed and marking her as his Queen, the King's belonging. His.

Ciara gave a gentle groan as she leaned forward as she felt her King's shaft resting inside her, slowly relaxing having fulfilled its duty. Her fingers still gently stroked at her clit, and between her fingers she could feel her King's seed slowly sliding out around the edges of her King's shaft. She heard her King exhale heavily, almost sleepily, and felt her lips twitch with a smile.

Ciara curled up on the earth as her King finally withdrew from her. She was tired and spent and warm and full andpleased. Her King lowered himself over top of her, adjusting himself slightly so that she came to rest alongside his belly. She could feel the warmth of his body alongside her, and her head nestled in under his foreleg. Her toes tickling just a little at his thigh as he bent both legs to surround her. And lastly, he lowered his head to finishing the loop around her body, so that Ciara was surrounded and protected by her lover's powerful form.

Ciara rested her head against her dragon's side, as a pleasant rumble emanated from her King. Thus far, to her great pleasure, her plan had worked perfectly; the King had taken her as his Queen, and she had survived. How many girls would her efforts spare? How long could she keep her King purring and happy? Lazily basking in afterglow and stroking at the soft, pliable scales of her King's underbelly, it seemed like it could last as long as her reserves of the potion did. Her King sniffed the air, loudly, and tightened the loop of his body around her.

The King murmured, "Sleep now. When you wake, I will take you deeper in the swamp, to my lair.", and Ciara nodded, her eyes heavy and her body pleasantly aching.

"And we shall have to bring that marvelousbookof yours.", the King whispered into Ciara's ear. "I think ... I think we will go through alotof that potion, you and I."

Ciara felt herself giggle, pleased with her plan, herself, and with her King, and she fell into pleasantly deep sleep.