Queen Vivian

Story Info
My name is Vivian Cunningham-White and I'm not crazy.
5.3k words
4.05
73.4k
24
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright© January, 2011 by Mendon Fishers

*

My name is Vivian Cunningham-White and I'm not crazy.

I have been in this mental institution for almost ten years but I don't belong here. Right now it is early morning, my meds from yesterday have worn off and I'm lying here in my bed pretending to be a sleep. I hope if I stay quiet no one will notice that I'm awake and almost normal. That way they won't give me another pill and put me back in the dark.

Almost normal? That's what I feel like now. My mind is a little fuzzy but I can actually think. I can feel the hard mattress under me, the cheap cotton bra and panties I am given to wear, the shapeless one piece dress I am forced to wear all the time. And best of all I can remember. I remember my life before.

I close my eyes and listen to the early morning sounds of this institution. The sounds of the other women sleeping, the sounds that the insane make at night, and somewhere behind some locked door, a sundowner is howling in the dark. Sundowner is the term that the attendants label those poor souls whose brain activity is so limited that they howl at the moon when the sun goes down. It is not a nice term, but it fits them to a tee.

I'm not exactly sure when I started to become aware of my surroundings. But one night I woke up and had to use the bathroom. Usually I just went, right in my bed because I was so drugged, I just didn't know the difference. But this one morning, I got up and used the toilet in the corner. Somewhere there was going to be a very happy orderly later that day because she had no mess from me to clean up.

I have been remembering more and more every day but I can't let any of the nurses or attendants know this. If they find out, my meds will be increased and I will fade back into oblivion. I have been able to figure out that this is a state run institution by what I can see or hear going on around me. The help only does the minimum necessary to keep their jobs. The rooms and equipment are poorly maintained or needing replacement. The state hides the mental patients away to prevent upsetting "the normals."

I wonder why I am here. I remember being a Senior VP in a large corporation. I was making serious money in my job. I was married and my husband worked for the federal government. We lived on a small farm outside of a large western NY State City with our two children. My husband was a stay at home Dad, working with all his computers in his office. Me, I was picked up by chauffer every morning and driven to the Company Headquarters and returned home at night. I was climbing the corporate ladder and ignoring everything and everyone else. I had become a self-centered bitch.

I can remember now how everything started. I was single and working for a local tool and die company. It was a small company owned privately by a Mr. Franklin Potter. He was the founder and a very kind gentleman. When I started with the company Mr. Potter was in his 60's and still working every day. He was in his office by 7:00 am and still there at 7:00pm. All the employees love him because of his treatment of them. If anyone called him "Mr. Potter", they got a dressing down.

"My name is Frank! My father was Mr. Potter and he's dead now," was usually how the dressing down began. When he finished, he smiled and said, "Please?"

I was hired as a front office employee. My job was to be a secretary, personal assistant, switchboard operator, gofer and basically a "Girl Friday" for all the men working in the front office. It was a small company and everyone pitched in.

I met my husband Phil at a Starbucks near where I worked. Physically he was exactly the type of man I was drawn to. He was 6' tall and around 200 pounds. He wasn't a bit fat, but looked as if he had a hard body under his suit. As far as the rest of the package was concerned, he had dirty blond hair, a pleasant smile and the softest brown eyes I had ever seen. When our eyes met the first time, I felt as if I was looking into soul of a small puppy. His eyes appeared to want to worship me. I think I fell a little bit in love with him then.

I didn't actually stalk him, but I started showing up at Starbuck's daily. I soon figured out his Starbucks schedule and I was right next to him in line. That graduated to sharing a table, then meeting for lunch and finally, after a couple of months, a real date. It's not that Phil was shy, he would do anything I asked. It's just that he never took the initiative. I had to ask him for anything I wanted. But to his credit, if I asked, he immediately did it for me. He never complained or reneged.

I just assumed that he would soon know my likes and dislikes and I wouldn't need to ask. I was a selfish bitch. I wanted it my way and only my way.

It took about six months before I had to make the first move. Now I wasn't a virgin or anything, I was a "nice" girl. But Phil was driving me nuts! He would walk me to my apartment door, kiss me until my knees were weak, and then LEAVE!

I knew he was feeling something because I could feel his excitement pressing against me while we kissed. But damn it, he wouldn't make the necessary moves. Batteries for my electronic lover were become a major part of my budget!

One night I was just too horny. When we got back to my apartment I dragged him by that lump in his pants through the door and right into my bedroom. I'd like to say that the first time was great, but I'd be lying. The first time got the job done, by the time, (well actually the next three times) that night were over, I found out that Phil really knew his way around a girl's body. I was one happy girl.

My apartment lease ran out four months later, and I moved into Phil's small house. We started our life together.

+++++++++++++++++

The door to my small room opened and a female attendant entered. "Ok honey, it's time to get up, take your meds and get cleaned up."

I slowly stood up as if I was still medicated. She had me strip naked and start walking to the shower room. The medication cart was at the shower room door and she handed me a small paper cup with my two pills in it. I put the pills in my mouth as she watched. When she turned to put the water on, I spit the pills into my hand. Once in the shower I opened my hand and let the pills wash down the drain.

She washed me down not seeing the pills fall.

I was starting my way out of my drug induced stupor. A fleeting thought crossed my mind, "What if I need these pills to stay alive." But then I really didn't care if I lived or died. I just wanted my mind back.

+++++++++++++++++

My next memory to return was after about 10 years of married life. I had two children, twins a boy and a girl. Phil and I had a nice house in the country. It sat on 20 acres of rolling hills. We had a pool and a small horse barn with two horses. We had no close neighbors. Phil was a stay at home Dad. He still did something for the government. I never actually paid much attention to his work. All I knew was that it was for an intelligence agency like the CIA or NSA or something. My job was a lot more important, or so I thought.

I should have suspected something because every once in a while a man would appear at our front door asking for Phil. The man would be carrying a briefcase that was chained to his wrist.

As the time passed, Mr. Potter sold the business. He had two children but they had no interest running a small firm. So our little tool and die company was absorbed by a larger out of state company. None of the original employees lost their jobs. To be exact, our front office soon was home to some more important people for our new parent company. The business thrived and my duties increased. The merger of this business happened three more times in that ten year span. Each time I got more responsibilities, but I was traveling at least two or three weeks a month toward the end.

My family life disintegrated. Phil did everything with the kids. He was both father and mother to them. I was just someone who occasionally visited for a day or two. I was surprised that the kids just didn't call me Vivian instead of Mother. "Mother" not Mom or Ma, but Mother. I never noticed at the time, but they never felt anything for me. I was just a stranger in the house whose name happened to be "Mother". Mother was my name, not my job as far as they were concerned. Phil had replaced me in their eyes as the go to parent.

Phil was always there for them. He got them up in the morning, off to school, sat up with them when they were ill, helped with their homework, was there for their afterhours school activities, and tucked them in at night. If I was home and they needed something, I'd offer to help, but the answer I always got was, "It's OK, Mother, Dad will do it."

Their refusal of my help did hurt at the time, but soon I was again buried in my work and the hurt went away.

Phil was always there for me. When I asked for something, he dropped whatever he was doing to honor my request. But he never anticipated any of my wishes. At work it was completely different. The people who worked for me knew exactly what I wanted almost before I wanted it. I was treated like a queen, their queen.

While at my home I was just a visitor. I just buried my head in my work and excelled as a VP, but as a wife and mother, I flopped.

+++++++++++++++++++++

My shower was over and the attendant dried me off with a rough towel. She wasn't gentle and my skin was soon glowing red from her efforts. I wondered if the towel could also be substituted for sand paper if necessary. It sure felt like it. Then I suddenly realized, "I could actually feel the towel!" My day got off to a better start because of that realization.

When the orderly finished drying me, I started walking, still nude, to the food area. "Hold on lady, you must get dressed first before you can walk around." She then mumbled, "Damn I might as well record that statement because I say it every morning."

Vivian smiled internally. She was acting exactly as expected by the help. She watched as the other patients shuffled down the hall matching their walk purposely.

She let the attendant dress her before being led to breakfast.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

My next memory of my past was of my new boss. He was about my age and a very powerful man. He was climbing the corporate ladder at a rate that scared his peers. It was rumored that soon he would be the COO and President. He was going to be the number two at the company.

And best of all he liked me.

John Hunt was my boss. He picked me to be his favorite go to VP. At the time he arrived at our headquarters I was just a department head. Two years later, I was a VP working directly for him. I would watch his direct reports shiver under his stern looks. He exhibited power. His shows of strength made me wet.

Phil always took care of me sexually. He was a good lover. He always made sure I climaxed. But it was plain vanilla sex, enjoyable but bland. But John had something else.

Until he arrived on the scene, I never knew I was that turned on by powerful men. Now I knew I was, and when he looked at me sometimes, I knew he could see it too. Sometimes I felt that if he told me to, I'd strip and give myself to him.

It was just a matter of time before he did exactly that..

Phil and the kids had made plans to go to a Disney park for two weeks. They did not include me in their plans. To be exact, I found out they were going two days before they were scheduled to leave. I overheard one of the kids on the phone telling a friend about the trip.

I tried to pick a fight with Phil over not being invited to go with them, but he countered, "Aren't you going on that inspection tour with your boss John Hunt?"

I was but I was almost sure I didn't tell Phil. "How did he know?" Phil's statement took the wind out of my argument. I drove to my office and slept on the couch that night because I was so pissed at Phil. The next night when I returned home, I found an empty house. They had left on vacation without even saying goodbye.

John Hunt benefited from my anger. For our two weeks traveling together, I kept him drained. I was like a wild woman, but best of all, he just took me. He used me. He didn't care for my pleasure only his own.

My husband Phil always took care of my needs. The old expression, "A lady always cums first," applied to Phil's love making. He always made sure I got off two or three times before he finished. He then got a wash cloth and towel and cleaned me up. He tucked me in and pulled the blankets up over me. Then he held me gently in his arms as I fell asleep. It was comfortable, but boring. The problem being I had to tell Phil what I wanted, he never tried anything "different."

John did no such tender things. He used and abused me, and I loved the treatment. I was his bitch. I was put on this earth to service him. If I happened to enjoy myself, so be it. If I wanted to enjoy myself, that was my problem not John's. He could have cared less as long as he got his. If I was close and he beat me to the finish. It was all over. He stopped and made me get out of bed and get something to clean him up with. More than once, I finished myself off in the bathroom while getting a warm wash cloth to use on him.

Near the end of my two week plant tour with John I got a text message from Phil, "We're having great time. Going to extend our vacation another week or two." John and I extended our "Plant tour" another week.

I came home, after another week and a half, to an empty house. My family was still on vacation and didn't return for another ten days. They were ecstatic, I was pissed. Things were quiet around the house until I returned to work.

John planned another trip for us next month. This time we would be gone a month and visit all the European facilities. I would be the only female on the trip. There were three other guys going with us to help inspect the facilities.

I started to tell Phil about the upcoming trip, but he had no interest. He seemed to know all about the trip before I did. It was almost as if he knew the agenda better than I did. Phil was his normal attentive self for the remainder of the time I spent home. He would be available for anything the kids wanted. If I was home and the kids were out with their friends, Phil stayed locked in his office working. If I wanted him to do something, he would leave the room and accomplish my desired task, and return directly to his study.

I felt very lonely. Everyone in my house ignored me unless I asked directly for something.

I spend more and more time in my office. A couple of nights John came back to the building and kept me company. Well not really, he just wanted to get laid and I was available. He made use of my body to get his satisfaction. Most of the evenings, I didn't finish and went home horny. Phil seemed to be too busy those nights' help me out. I wished I still had my battery powered friend, but I tossed it away when I married.

I did not sleep well those nights.

When my trip finally arrived no one was home to see me off. Phil took the kids to school that morning because he had a parent/ teacher meeting, he said. I was kind of bummed that morning. For some reason I wanted to see my family before I left. But I guess they didn't want to see me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

After breakfast all the inmates in my ward were taken to the "play" room. We sat at various tables and did menial tasks to measure our dexterity and any signs of progress. I watched the inmates around me and soon was mimicking their movements. I don't know why, none of the attendants or nurses paid any attention to us. They just sat in their office and chatted or played card games on the computers.

I began to hope for of some sort of an escape. I was clear headed enough to know I need a plan. So I started gathering whatever information I thought I might need.

"Escape? Hell, I didn't even know where I was, let alone how to perpetrate one," I thought. "I really must be crazy after all."

Now that my drugs were beginning to wear off, I noticed time passed much more slowly. I could not carry on a conversation with the attendants less they realize I was coming out from under the influence of the drugs.

And carry on a conversation with the other inmates, now really....

So the hours turned to days, the days to weeks, and the weeks to months. The boredom was driving me crazy. If I wasn't crazy while under the influence of the drugs, I soon would be anyway. I missed human interaction.

I decided to try and remember the rest of my life. If I could remember my family I might keep my sanity.

My memories slowly returned to me, the harder I tried the more came to the surface.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting in a company jet next to John. He was talking to the other men about the things we would be looking for as we toured to plants. At the same time his hand was under my skirt rubbing my thighs. While he was discreet, I knew all the others saw what was going on.

Just the fact that others were watching affected me. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. John whispered in my ear, "Use the rest room and remove your panties. Bring them back to me."

It was not a wish but a command. I obeyed.

Soon I was back sitting next to him with my skirt halfway up to my crotch and his hand all the rest of the way up there. Soon two of his fingers were in me and I was rapidly approaching an orgasm. When I peaked, John removed his fingers and put them in my mouth. I loved the taste of myself on his fingers. I could not look at my fellow travelers, but felt them all looking at me with a hunger in my eyes.

As they all watched, John opened his pants and pulled his erection out. He firmly guided my head to it and I took him in my mouth. I used my best technique to bring him off. When he finished, I swallow every drop.

"She's one of the best cock suckers ever, as you guys will soon find out," he told out companions, and then he pulled me out of my seat and on to my knees in front of the other men. I serviced the other men with my mouth. I loved every minute. I began my journey into slut-hood.

When the other's tried to use more than my mouth, John stopped them. "I don't take sloppy seconds," he explained. "You can have her in the hotel after I get done."

My mind imagined what was coming. I found myself climaxing every time one of my men finished in my mouth in anticipation of later.

When later arrived at the hotel, John took me. When he had had his pleasure with me he made me walk naked down the hall to the suite our guys were in. It was almost 4:00 am before none of them could perform any more. I was exhausted and sore, but a very satisfied woman.

I started to get up to walk back to John's and my room when one of the guys stopped me, "John doesn't want you back tonight. He said to tell you that you're too dirty for him to use tonight. You can sleep on the floor here."

I suddenly realized that I wasn't John's woman, the love of his life, but his gift to people he wanted to reward. My status had changed. I was now a sex toy.

Later that week as we were presenting the final report in our inspection to that plant's top management, John said, "You men have done an exceptional job. Here is my gift to you. Vivian, take off your clothes and get up on this table. Reward these winners."

I couldn't believe John was doing this to me, yet I felt myself becoming turned on. I stood as if to leave when a couple of the men grabbed me. They tore my clothes off and bent me over the conference table, I felt someone enter me.

"Shit she's all wet. This bitch is really turned on," was all I remember hearing.

The orgy I was staring in lasted hours. When all the men present had their fill of me, I was carried out a rear door and put in a limo. The limo drove us to our company plane and again I was carried on it and put still naked on one of the couches.

12