Queen Wana: Naked Viking Queen

Story Info
A Thick,muscular queen's adventures in Zaiden.
5.8k words
40.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her work out Queen Wana bathed in her Roman-style bathhouse. The warm water was waist high, littered with red flower petals. Incense was burning. She stood under a small waterfall, washing her shoulder length dark blonde hair, letting the water splash all over her face. Then she washed her large, swinging breasts and big, dark nipples with soap and a sponge. The soap trickled down her tits. Next, she used the sponge to clean her giant pussy and her big, curvaceous butt.

Wana was a tall, Amazonian woman with a thick, muscular build and had a golden tan. When she was finished one of her servants handed her a towel and she stepped out of the pool and dried herself. The servant followed her to her royal chambers adjacent to the bathroom. A spacious, round bed covered with an animal fur blanket sat in the middle of the room. Wana sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the wild, flickering orange flames of the fireplace as the servant massaged her shoulders and neck. The heat from the fireplace had dried most of Wana's hair and body.

Seconds later, a tiny, skinny goblin with green skin, a bald head, long, pointy ears, and fangs jumped into her lap. His long, slithery tongue licked her big tits and cunt. He smothered the Queen with passionate kisses. For such a small guy he had one of the biggest dicks she'd ever seen! Not to mention the biggest balls. That's why she kept him in her kingdom. He tried shoving that enormous penis into her pussy and anus but she pushed him off of her.

"Not now, Krek!" she said.

When the creature persisted she threw him off of her and he landed on the ground hard. He stared at her with sad, disappointed eyes.

Her big brown eyes softened. "Sorry, but you have to understand no means no. Okay?"

He nodded sheepishly, his penis still hard and swollen.

"Leave me."

"Yes, Your Highness," he said, and left quickly.

Wana lied on her chest and moaned quietly as the servant continued massaging her. Minutes later, one of the Queen's high ranking officers peered into the chambers. He was a green lizard like creature with a long tail, wearing a battle vest and nothing else. His cock was long, too. A stack of scrolls were in his hands.

"Excuse me, Your Majesty," he said awkwardly. "These need your signature."

Wana looked up at him. She gestured the servant to go and she obeyed. Wana sat on the edge of the bed again and patted the spot next to her gently. The officer sat next to her, rolling out the first scroll.

"A ten percent increase in property taxes for homeowners and businesses," he said.

She nodded, dipping the quill in a jar of ink, and signed.

He unrolled the second scroll. "Increased funding for exploration of the territories beyond the Wanan borders."

She nodded enthusiastically and signed.

He opened the third one. "Increased funding for patrols in light of the recent violence at the border towns. Which, I might add, My Queen, you have appointments with the various prefects."

"Yes." She dipped the quill in ink again and gave her Johnny Hancock. "Most of the towns have managed to deal with the problem except one, am I correct?"

"Yes. Zaiden, the farthest outpost in Wanan has experienced the worst crime in years. Ruthless outlaws have terrorized and frightened the citizens, robbing, looting, and killing. They're begging for you to take action."

She signed the rest of the bills before asking, "Is my ride ready?"

"Yes, Your Highness."

Wana tied her pack to the side of a giant flying reptile that appeared prehistoric in origin. It had a long beak, long, gigantic wings, and sharp talons. After donning her Viking-style helmet with its two horns sticking up and her leopard skin cape she mounted the saddle of the beast. She stuck her bare feet into the stirrups, and with one whip, the creature flew up into the air.

Soon, she was soaring high above the lands of Wanan. The skies were blue and cloudless and she could feel the warm rays of the sun on her naked body. She whipped the creature again and it flapped its long wings even faster. It was going at top speed now, blowing the Queen's dark blonde hair back.

Below, farms, houses, and towns were tiny, dark specks. People were small dots. The numerous lakes, rivers, lush green valleys, towns, forests, and mountains all belonged to her. She had inherited these lands from her parents years ago. Before that her grandparents and great grandparents ruled. When her father died, the kingdom was passed down to her older brother but he was mentally ill and unfit for command. Her younger brother had died in battle the year before and she was the only child left to rule. Her parents wanted one of their sons to be king but slowly accepted their daughter to be queen. So far, she had ruled with a firm yet understanding fist. She championed herself as the citizen's Queen, always helping the poor, helpless, and innocent and also aiding social justice causes.

She approached a steep mountain range, its highest peak still covered with snow. It didn't look like the winged beast could fly over it in time. But she kept whipping it harder and harder until the creature was going as fast as a missile towards the mountains. At the last second, right before the creature would've slammed into the granite wall, it soared high up into the air with all its might, just barely crossing over the peak. Her bare foot was just inches from the snow and she felt her heart sink into her stomach as she held onto the beast tightly. It somersaulted in the air a few times before stabilizing and continued its course at top speed on the other side of the mountains.

She beamed and said, "Good job, Bayo!"

A vast forest was on the other side. Two hours later she reached Zaiden. It was essentially a small outpost comprised of simple stone buildings, houses, and huts. The flying reptile landed and she tied him to a wooden post. Then she walked barefoot to the local prefect's office on the main thoroughfare. The dirt was warm beneath her wide feet.

On the way she was stopped by a mob of angry, nude humans. Some of them had protest signs in their hands. One said: 'NO MORE TAXES!' Another said: 'SAFETY FOR CITIZENS OF ZAIDEN!'

A skinny woman said, "Please help us, Your Majesty! We need more food! We don't have enough to eat!"

A disheveled man with long hair said: "You gotta protect us, Your Highness! No one cares about Zaiden! The violence has everyone scared! Safety for us and all our children!"

Wana nodded sympathetically. "I'm going to help you all. There will be more patrols here. Please calm down, everyone. You haven't been forgotten."

"You're ignoring us, ain't cha?" another woman asked. "We're expendable."

"No one's ignoring you," Wana replied firmly.

A man with a small penis said: "No more taxes! We ain't got no more money!"

A woman with dreadlocks asked: "Why did you increase the price of vendor permits for the Farmer's Market?"

"The increase was necessary to stabilize the economy," Wana said. "Don't worry, I'm here to protect you. Now if you'll excuse me."

The prefect, a creature that resembled an orangutan, stood outside the office door with his arms across his massive chest. His whole body was covered with orange fur and he had big hands and feet, not to mention a large penis. He caught the Queen staring at it and she turned away.

"Ahh, now you see the things I face daily, Your Highness," he said, smiling.

"Their arguments are valid to a certain degree," she replied, returning a friendly grin. She gave him a warm hug. "Nice to see you again, Prefect Barlowe."

"Likewise. It's been a while since your last visit. We need to have these reunions more often. Is it the distance that bothers you?"

"Of course not. You look healthy and strong as ever."

He chuckled. "It's my wife. She really whips me into shape. Makes sure I do all the chores, exercise, and all that. You must have dinner with us tonight."

"Certainly."

They went into his office. Barlowe's long arms dangled on the ground as he walked. He sat behind his desk and she sat on a chair before it, crossing her muscular legs. She caught him looking at her legs and he turned away immediately.

"Now, tell me of this latest violence, Prefect."

He cleared his throat, shaking his head disgustedly. "Bastard punks! The same group of hoodlums rode into town and vandalized a bunch of houses and businesses. They looted several stores, mugged some citizens and beat them up severely. One died of head injuries. . .please, Your Majesty, do something!"

"I will," Wana said firmly. "In your last message you stated that the group kidnapped a baby."

"Yes. The parents are vendors at the Farmer's Market. They're devastated. They've been coming to my office daily, inquiring if their child has been found. And, of course they pleaded for your assistance."

"You said the gang strikes at various times but that they've hit the market a lot."

"Correct."

"Seems like the perfect place to wait for them."

The Queen chatted with the various merchants at the Farmer's Market, reassuring them help was here. Still, some remained skeptical.

"Where's your troops?" a man inquired. "You're just one woman. How can you stop them?"

"But I'm the right kind of woman for the job," she replied with a confident smile. "Just you wait and see."

Two days later, on a scorching, humid afternoon, the gang reappeared. Physically, they were muscular creatures with bodies covered with short, dark hairs. Their heads were round, their ears small, and their eyes narrow slits. Each one was a male with a long penis. Their angry snarls revealed long, sharp teeth.

Wana watched them ride their horses into the large market area. She approached them, wearing her steel Viking helmet, leopard skin cape, and nothing else except a shield and sword. As they dismounted she stood there proudly and defiantly, a hostile look on her face.

"Get out of our way, woman!" one of them said. He had a long scar on his right cheek.

Wana didn't budge. "Do you know who I am?"

He looked at her from head to toe. "I don't give a shit who you are."

People started whispering amongst themselves, watching intently.

"I'm Queen Wana, ruler of this land," she said firmly. "You'd better learn some respect and dignity, mister."

The creature with the scar laughed, looking at his buddies. "You hear that? This stupid woman wants me to learn some respect. You're another one of those dumb feminists, ain't cha?"

"I'm Queen Wana!" she replied, loud and clear this time.

He looked at her large, swinging breasts, her big nipples, and her giant pussy. "I don't give a shit who you are. I don't take orders from anyone. I do as I please."

He took a step forward but the Queen didn't move, didn't flinch.

"I know who you guys are," she said, eyeing them carefully. "I know the crimes you committed. You're not welcome here. You're not going to hurt my people anymore. You're not going to destroy their properties and homes. You're not going to rob them. You're going to leave right now!"

The leader with the scar laughed again. "Get outta my way, lady!" He took another step but she held her ground. The queen's 6'0" frame towered over him by a few inches.

"Over my dead body."

The crowd hushed immediately, all eyes on the two. A palpable tension was in the air.

Without warning, the leader tried to punch her in the solar plexus but she side stepped him just in time. When he tried to deliver another blow to her face she already had her sword unsheathed and its sharp tip was right above his heart. She pressed it just slightly and blood drew.

"It wouldn't be wise for you to take another step. . .what's your name again?" she asked sarcastically. When he didn't respond she pressed the sword again and more blood trickled out. "Speak up now."

"Gotto," he said quietly.

"Speak louder! We can't hear you!"

He obeyed, a look of humiliation on his face.

"Now leave and never return. You understand?"

When he didn't answer she pressed the sword again. Blood trickled out again. He nodded slowly.

She smiled. "Good boy. Oh, I think you're forgetting one big thing."

"What's that?"

"The baby you kidnapped. Return it now!"

He remained silent.

"Where's the baby?" she asked impatiently.

"We don't have it."

She pressed the sword once more. "Where is it, Gotto?"

"It's up in our lair."

"Where's that?"

"In the mountains."

"Take me there," she ordered, pushing him forward.

While they mounted their horses Wana retrieved her flying reptile. She got in the saddle, sliding her bare feet into the stirrups. The fur was soft and warm under her bare ass. She looked at Gotto and said, "And don't even think about trying to escape. I'll be right above you. If you misbehave Bayo here will rip you to shreds. If you take me to the wrong place you'll suffer dearly. Understood?"

He nodded.

"Let's go."

The creatures rode out of Zaiden. With one whip from the Queen, Bayo flew up into the air. She hovered above them, watching them ride on a lone dirt road through a forest. Bayo's long wings flapped gently. A warm breeze blew Wana's dark blonde hair back. The breeze brushed against her huge, muscular thighs.

The journey through the dense forest took a few hours. The trees made it hard to see but Wana kept her eyes on them. The road soon ended at the foot of a mountain. From there she watched the creatures climb up a rope ladder to a cave opening high up in the rock wall. She instructed Bayo to get closer to the cave entrance and he flapped his wings toward the opening. When they were yards away she looked inside.

To her dismay the creatures were gone. Actually, she wasn't totally surprised for she knew they had tricks up their sleeves. Everything up to now was too easy: them leading her here smoothly. No problems whatsoever. Now they were going to start playing games. She sighed in anger, commanding Bayo to land on the ground. After tying him to a tree she climbed up the rope ladder.

She reached the cave entrance and cautiously entered. An eerie silence engulfed her as she probed deeper down a dirt trail into the cavern. She had her sword and shield out. When it got darker she slung the shield across her back and turned on a small lantern. The ground was warm beneath her bare feet.

She arrived at a clearing and saw the extinguished embers of a campfire. Hanging over the pit was the charred remains of a large boar. Most of the meat had been eaten. Suddenly, Gotto appeared out of no where, emitting an ear-splitting battle cry. One of his henchmen lunged at her but she was ready, hacking off his forearms with her long, sharp sword. He screamed in agony. A trio of the creatures surrounded her in a triangle, clubs in their hands. They snarled at her angrily, exposing their sharp teeth. Froth oozed out of their big nostrils. Before they had a chance to swing at her she quickly spun around with her sword, slicing off their arms. Blood and limbs flew everywhere.

Next, a heavyset creature charged at her with a club. Throwing the lantern aside she brought out the shield. His vicious blows pounded the shield, creating a loud, echoing clang throughout the cave. He tried to hit her face but struck the round shield again, cornering her towards some rocks. He kept hitting her shield violently, the booming clang reverberating off the walls. Finally, she dropped to her knees, lunged forward with her sword and severed the creature's feet. He fell backward, screaming. He soon lied in a large pool of his own blood.

More of the creatures ran out of two dark tunnels. There seemed to be an army of them! It was endless! Wana kept hacking, stabbing, and swinging with her sword until bloody corpses, decapitated heads, and severed limbs were all around her. She turned around just in time to chop off a henchman's head. His warm blood splashed all over her. Yuck! She spun around quickly and sliced another creature's torso in two.

Moments later, the numbers of the creatures dwindled down until there were just five of them left, including Gotto. His murderous eyes glared at her.

"You're gonna die, bitch!" he said vengefully.

She almost tripped a couple of times because of all the bodies lying around. When one henchman kept her occupied Gotto jumped her from behind, knocking the sword out of her hand. She tried to retrieve it but he kicked it away. Another creature snatched her shield. Gotto and her wrestled naked. His big, hairy hands tried to strangle her but she smashed him hard in the face with her steel Viking helmet and he let go. She heard bones get crushed and saw blood run from his nose. She pounded him again in the face and this time three of his teeth fell loose.

His hands got around her neck again and he tried squeezing once more. Her breathing grew labored as he applied more pressure. Before he could do damage she kicked him viciously in the balls with her knee and he cried in pain. She jumped him, bear hugging him from behind. Her brawny arm coiled around his neck like a snake.

"Where's the baby, Gotto?" she asked.

He stopped struggling. "Kill me and you'll never find out."

She wanted to break his neck so badly. "Tell your henchmen to back off!"

Gotto gave the order and they obeyed. With her arm still tightly around his neck, she maneuvered them towards the two dark tunnels. "Is it in there?" she asked. "Which one?"

"Flip a coin," he replied, laughing.

"Where's the baby?" she demanded.

When he didn't answer she pushed him into the tunnel on the right. The stench of rotten eggs struck them immediately.

"Oooooh, Your Majesty, why'd you have to fart?" Gotto asked, laughing.

It was pitch black inside. Her right foot stepped on a small piece of bone, cracking it. Seconds later, she heard a baby crying. The crying grew louder and louder, echoing throughout the cave.

With her free hand she took out another small lantern from a pouch around her waist. She shined the beam of light all around until she saw the baby. It was lying in a small wooden crib, unharmed. Thank God!

The Queen released Gotto, shoving him away. She picked up the baby gently and exited the tunnel. Returning to the clearing she saw Gotto's henchmen there. His voice behind her said: "You ain't going anywhere!"

She gently placed the baby in a safe place and then lunged at Gotto, her arm snaking around his neck again. She quickly snapped his neck like a twig and his body went limp. Next, she locked a henchman's head between her massive, muscular thighs in a scissor position and squeezed tightly until he started choking.

"Stop! I can't breathe! Please stop!" he pleaded. Shortly, his face was pressed tightly against her big, shapely ass. His nose and mouth got pushed deeper and deeper between her cheeks until he couldn't speak or breathe anymore. Her cheeks smothered him. She farted loudly in his face a few times.

"That's called the Queen's super royal fart," she said, laughing. Then she broke his neck swiftly and he stopped struggling.

Another creature punched her twice in the face but she fought back, kicking him repeatedly in the balls and abdomen. She twisted his head backwards, hearing a sick crunch. She locked another creature's head between her thighs in the scissor position and snapped his neck, too. One henchman tried to club her unconscious but she kept ramming his face into a large rock until his face was bloody and unrecognizable. She killed another creature by smashing her Viking helmet in his face until it was a bloody pulp.

The eerie silence returned to the cave and she gently scooped up the baby and left.

Queen Wana safely returned the baby to its parents and was immediately championed by the parents and the entire outpost of Zaiden as a heroine. The crowds kept chanting: "Queenie, Queenie, Queenie!" And Wana was given a special award by Prefect Barlowe.

12